Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#934179 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
If millions of Irish needed to flee Ireland because of some kind of famine or something we would welcome them with open arms and go out of our way to accommodate them.
Our immigration policy is racist at best.
Let's not pull any punches on this.
Where's the famine the illegals are fleeing from?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934180 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
...ouch - Pegged again.:-)
Like your new name and illustration, don't forget your password this time.
Galt and I enjoy the fact that you seem to be encouraging the republicans to move so far to the right wing
.....that they can't win elections.
Didn't forget the password the last time. Wrote it down just like this time. It just wouldn't recognize it after a power outage. Have no idea why.

The good thing for republicans - and the bad thing for democrats - is Obamacare will be in full swing by November 2014 and election time.

Better hold your breath there aren't any big surprises.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934181 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from the Topix idiot.
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...

LMFAO...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#934182 Jun 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww..fake libertarian wants to play word games. I know its a stretch for you to equate border sequrity with national defense, after all you're a libturd.
Tenzing asked a valid question, and you had no answer.

It figures, you're a nitwit.

But you nitwits claim to be 'constitutionalists', don't you??

Not word games, but show why us this border issue you claim is so important is not mentioned in the Constitution.

The Constitution does call for a Navy to provide national defgense. It also allows us to raise an Army, but not keep it.

And you stupidly call it word games.

Words have consequences, you idiot.
LCN Llin

United States

#934183 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we're waiting for the crap to hit the fan and to see your surprise when some of it gets flung on you.
Blacks, Hispanics, women, Asians, Catholics - and you forgot the Jews - will also get crap flung on them too.
We're all going to need showers...or, better yet, ponchos...after January 1.
You really don't have a clue though, do you? You haven't even read what democrats who wrote Obamacare have been saying, have you?
Eat your cracker and try not to make a mess.
Yes

"Blacks, Hispanics, women, Asians, Catholics" are groups the Republican Party DOES NOT NEED.
Come to think of it...
you just named the groups you lost in the last election.

Build that fence, end food stamps, outlaw all abortions...march on to ultimate "viKtorrry"

Location hidden

#934184 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would call all of you liberals weasels, but I reserve that accurate description to the ones in power.
The rest of you never seem to research anything - at least not from other sources besides the ones giving you your "squawking points". Thus, parrot describes the rest of you best.
'Losers' best describes your ilk.

As in 'I can't believe Rmoney lost to Obama!!'

Your racist Obamaphobia is quite clear, Paula.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Orlando, FL

#934185 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
...ouch - Pegged again.:-)
Like your new name and illustration, don't forget your password this time.
Galt and I enjoy the fact that you seem to be encouraging the republicans to move so far to the right wing
.....that they can't win elections.
Oh, and I forgot to add that not only will Obamacare be in full swing by November 2014 but the lawsuits, at least 41 presently, being filed against the federal government and more evidence in the IRS fiasco will have come to light by then too.

But keep holding your breath. The propagandists may just keep the majority in the dark and complacency will win out again.

Say, when has that happened before? Help me out, LNC. It's in the history books somewhere.

Orlando, FL

#934186 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
"Blacks, Hispanics, women, Asians, Catholics" are groups the Republican Party DOES NOT NEED.
Come to think of it...
you just named the groups you lost in the last election.
Build that fence, end food stamps, outlaw all abortions...march on to ultimate "viKtorrry"
It's funny how people have a nasty way of changing their minds when things get bad enough. Isn't it?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#934187 Jun 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you dismiss a "crappy minimum wage job" for someone with no experience and no skills, you admit defeat.
Most people have worked for minimum wage at some point in their lives.
Homer not dismissing. Where to after that? I'm suggesting the opportunities are simply not there. Maybe what you suggested would provide another avenue. Bring it up at the next GOP convention, it'll go over like a lead balloon.

Location hidden

#934188 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Missy, "bushie boy" got the same Intel as Senator Weasel Clinton.
Only Senator Weasel left him hanging in the wind just to be popular among all you parrots.
Hard to believe you can be this stupid. This info has been around for a decade.

----------

Iraq Deja Vu: Cheney Pressuring Intel Analysts, Stifling Dissent, Manipulating Intelligence

"Prior to the Iraq war, the Air Force, Energy Department, and State Department all issued dissenting views on the state of Iraq’s progress towards a nuclear program. Those dissenting views later turned out to be correct, and in the process, greatly undermined the administration’s credibility. The lesson learned by the White House apparently is that this time they need to demolish dissent."

----------

You claim to do research, yet stupidly claim that Bush and Cheney didn't make up the case for Iraq War, even as other parts of the Government had grave reservations.

What Clinton got was Cheney's made up intel. And when she found out she'd been used, she reacted with anger, as she should after being lied to.

Like you're mad at BilyO for turning on you and supporting the immigration bill,eh??

But that flies way over your pinhead, doesn't it??
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#934189 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how after losing two consecutive elections that you were 100% certain you'd win, you still claim the majority had it wrong.
Ya just can't get more blindly partisan or dumb than that.
Meanwhile, you just keep waiting for all the blacks, hispanics women, asians, and Catholics to support your candidates.
Hold your breath while doing so, do us all a favor.
Your side lost 5 out of 7 before your current moron won.

Orlando, FL

#934190 Jun 28, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya might want to pull yer fangs out of those antiquated dark age years of sugar canes and get outa the sun-it's frying your one poor excuse of a brain cell.
Do weasels outsmart parrots in the natural world too? Or just in politics?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934191 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wule wun of being an mindless ozobiebotic-

Whip out the race card whine when anyone disagrees with anything.

See how that kind of crappola is starting to work less and less these days-mostly because that kind of "racist" stuff is just THAT ignorant...no matter which side of the fence the whine comes from.

About damn time too-Americas backslid for the worse enough already.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934192 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You talk too much Parrot and think too little you idiot.

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#934193 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I forgot to add that not only will Obamacare be in full swing by November 2014 but the lawsuits, at least 41 presently, being filed against the federal government and more evidence in the IRS fiasco will have come to light by then too.
But keep holding your breath. The propagandists may just keep the majority in the dark and complacency will win out again.
Say, when has that happened before? Help me out, LNC. It's in the history books somewhere.
the Supreme Court declared Obamacare to be Constitutional.

You lose, as you have your whole life.

Hope your Jeep Liberty doesn't get rear ended. Cause if it does, you'll likely die. Your gas tank acts as a rear bumper! LOL

That's what you get for buying an inferior used car.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934194 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer not dismissing. Where to after that? I'm suggesting the opportunities are simply not there. Maybe what you suggested would provide another avenue. Bring it up at the next GOP convention, it'll go over like a lead balloon.
Charge Galt double hazmat fees for dissing libraries while you're at it Homer lol.
LCN Llin

United States

#934195 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how people have a nasty way of changing their minds when things get bad enough. Isn't it?
Ayn Rand taking Medicare comes to mind :-)

Location hidden

#934197 Jun 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the famine the illegals are fleeing from?
You must stay up nights practicing your stupidity routines.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934198 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do weasels outsmart parrots in the natural world too? Or just in politics?
Dunno...never studied weasels much...them being kinda creepy little critters themselves..figure might as well just treat them as such to start with lol.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934199 Jun 28, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, aside from blatant political activity, Tea Turd groups engage in zero social welfare.
Keep posting 24/7....you're almost up to 50,000 nonsensical posts!
Are you and Eman having a race to see who can post the most 24/7?
As I alluded to earlier, you are incorrigible therefore you are unteachable. You are blindly Liberal with all that goes with that failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 47 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?