Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#934139 Jun 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you have possibly read that into my post?
In fact, all Galt suggested was that women were being treated as second-class citizens because abortion clinics are not held to the same standards as other outpatient surgical facilities.
There is no such right, but that's another story.
What do you expect? She calls herself emoron.
LCN Llin

United States

#934140 Jun 28, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
When the lying two..........
Grampy, How are the Grandkids?

-
Angela

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934141 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"No one trusts this government.." = Carol does not like to lose elections.
Republicans opposed Social Security 1935
Republicans opposed Medicare 1965
We are still in the Republican depression of Oct 2008.
But carol can only blame Obama
LOL
The thing that disappoints me the most is I pegged you to be so much smarter than you apparently are.

You think SS and Medicare has been managed effectively by the government since its inception? And, if so, why are both of these programs bringing us to our knees?

We are in the Obama recession of 2009. Otherwise known as the Obamacare recession.

Please don't keep disappointing me. I have to have some hope for at least one of you liberals.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934142 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it. Most of you Republicans wouldn't set foot in an inner city. Just think you may actually be able to provide a way out for a lot of inner city youths, that have maybe have 2 options, selling drugs or working at some crappy minimum wage job. Well, 3 they could always turn to crime to support themselves. Well, ok 4, we do have welfare programs in this country.
When you dismiss a "crappy minimum wage job" for someone with no experience and no skills, you admit defeat.

Most people have worked for minimum wage at some point in their lives.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934143 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it. Most of you Republicans wouldn't set foot in an inner city. Just think you may actually be able to provide a way out for a lot of inner city youths, that have maybe have 2 options, selling drugs or working at some crappy minimum wage job. Well, 3 they could always turn to crime to support themselves. Well, ok 4, we do have welfare programs in this country.
1. Never under estimate or disparage the advantages of the Honest Earned Virtues derived of "crappy minimum wage jobs"...especially for younger people.

2. SHAME ON anyone who supports the RobbinghoodieTicness steal from the working class poor birdcage toilet paper lining worthy Mess aka Obamacare, in it's current state. FOR SHAME!

Don't make me break out the prewadded spit balls- Homer.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#934144 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, goody! Another chance to remind another liberal Senator Hillary Clinton shot that argument smack dab in the foot.
"Saddam Hussein is providing aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including al Qaeda."
Sen. Hillary Clinton supporting Iraq War on Senate Floor 2002
So...what say you? You still going to argue Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11?
She had plenty more to say about supporting the Iraq War in that same speech if you want me to cut and paste it for you.
Her only fault was in believing the fake intel provided to the Senate by Cheney. And the lies Bush told at the State of the Union.

The President and Vice President lied their asses off about Saddam and Iraq.

Paste all you want. The Iraq War was Bush's debacle, no one else is held accountable by the American People.

Bush still has arrest warrants awaiting him in many foreign capitals.

Yet you continue your stupid defense.
LCN Llin

United States

#934145 Jun 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is unchanged that many medical practices need to limit the percentage of the patients on Medicare and will decline to accept new patients who are on Medicare, while continuing to treat existing patients who move to Medicare.
So just hope your doctor doesn't retire or die.
Doctors were there for Ayn Rand when she had her moment of truth.

Cigarette industry does work limiting the number of patients on Medicare.

Location hidden

#934146 Jun 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto Communism is a man made left wing urban disaster you idiot...
It's the culture...
Ghetto is not a Democratic invention you dumbass.... Ghetto Communism is a man made right wing urban disaster you idiot...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934147 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A typically air headed statement from the thread air head, Nobraina.
Why is it you offer stupid opinion when the facts are readily available?? Because you're what you've always been, Nobraina, a complete idiot.
CBO says the immigrants will add to Americas's prosperity, by reducing the budget deficit by $197 BILLION, ya freakin' Obamaphobic Teatard.
----------
How Would the Legislation Affect the Federal Budget from 2014 Through 2023?
CBO and JCT estimate that enacting S. 744 would generate changes in direct spending and revenues that would decrease federal budget deficits by $197 billion over the 20142023 period. CBO also estimates that implementing the legislation would result in net discretionary costs of $22 billion over the 20142023 period, assuming appropriation of the amounts authorized or otherwise needed to implement the legislation. Combining those figures would lead to a net savings of about $175 billion over the 20142023 period from enacting S. 744. However, the net impact of the bill on federal deficits would depend on future actions by lawmakers, who could choose to appropriate more or less than the amounts estimated by CBO. In addition, the total amount of discretionary funding is currently capped (through 2021) by the Budget Control Act of 2011; extra funding for the purposes of this legislation might lead to lower funding for other purposes.
----------
The 30 Billion for border security is a waste of money to get a few Reppugnant votes.. So much for fiscal responsibility from you nitwits.
I'm happy to see the House convince hispanics and asians that the Repugnant Party is a hateful group of old white idiots, dying off faster than they can be replaced. Hispanics don't have that problem.
Galt says increased border security (huge provision in the bill) will save money. You call him stupid then prove the bill (increased border security is a huge part of the bill) will save money. You bring the collective liberal iq down about 30 points. No wonder none of then claim you.
LCN Llin

United States

#934148 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that disappoints me the most is I pegged you to be so much smarter than you apparently are.
You think SS and Medicare has been managed effectively by the government since its inception? And, if so, why are both of these programs bringing us to our knees?
We are in the Obama recession of 2009. Otherwise known as the Obamacare recession.
Please don't keep disappointing me. I have to have some hope for at least one of you liberals.
Which are you on at present? Social Security and or Medicare?

When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001,
the S&P 500 stock market
index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office,
it was 805.22.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#934149 Jun 28, 2013
Dilithium Crystal anyone? Scientists say quartz crystal could become the new power source.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#934150 Jun 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, doctors are dropping Medicare patients. Your whine does not explain why this happening.
Try something that doesn't have "but Bush" in the reason.
The Bush recession is a fact in history & exists no matter how hard you try to deny it.

My post was very clear on the medicare & doctor pay issue.

Try looking up "doc fix" and maybe you won't be such an uninformed dumbass all the time.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934151 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So called 'civilized societies' are responsible for more wars and deaths than any other group in history.
You don't know how many life and death decisions were made by colonial nations, the 'civilized societies' of their time, do you??
Look to Hawaiian history to see what 'civilized Americans' did to the Hawaiian society, which had been in place for centuries before we decided our Christian ways were superior.
Christianity is the biggest killer in history.
And that same sense of superiority is what brought down Paula Deen, who is a racist just like you, Carol. A genteel, Southern racist that isn't even aware of her racism, because it's so ingrained in your southern culture.
And as far as the stupidity that liberals brought Paula Deen down, there's this;
WalMart is far from a liberal Corporation
As is Walgreen's, Sears, and all the others that are dropping Deen like a hot potato.
I don't think religion was the problem.

More like GREED for sugar cane production.

Duhmazz Ayan Rand-those North East coast tobacco plants do NOT grow themselves.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#934152 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You parrot to much you idiot and think too little you dumbass.
You voted for the loser Rmoney and still lost making you the bigger loser you dumbass...
Every time you show up here, you act like a little punk that stays under his mommy's skirt.

A hyperactive little twit.

Location hidden

#934153 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how after losing two consecutive elections that you were 100% certain you'd win, you still claim the majority had it wrong.

Ya just can't get more blindly partisan or dumb than that.

Meanwhile, you just keep waiting for all the blacks, hispanics women, asians, and Catholics to support your candidates.

Hold your breath while doing so, do us all a favor.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934154 Jun 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you might want to point me to the clause in the Constitution that tasks the government with "border security".
Awwww..fake libertarian wants to play word games. I know its a stretch for you to equate border sequrity with national defense, after all you're a libturd.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934155 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Parrot is the republican favorite bird.
I would call all of you liberals weasels, but I reserve that accurate description to the ones in power.

The rest of you never seem to research anything - at least not from other sources besides the ones giving you your "squawking points". Thus, parrot describes the rest of you best.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#934156 Jun 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, it isn't a case that you don't know the below. You just have a terrible case of thinking just blame on Bush and will keep you from the truth.
The second bunch of money that gets cut from Medicare under Obamacare comes from providers. Hospitals, home health agencies and others will see Medicare payments grow more slowly than they have in the past.
Medicare benefits will not change in theory. However, providers who get paid less from Medicare in the future may be less inclined to accept Medicare patients, thereby reducing access.
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/16/fact-che...
cuts to hospitals etc, not doctors.

Hospita;s agreed to this as they are getting 30 million new paying customers.

Location hidden

#934157 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you want him to be as stupid as you are.

Not likely. But you've still got Nobraina an dWhatever.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934158 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have border security, nitwit.
The federal Government is responsible for securing our borders from invasions. This immigration thing is another dumb Repugnant hate fest. One that will hurt them greatly over time.
This is a huge waste of money specifically to get some Repugnant moron votes. From the idiots who can't even pass a farm bill, but can repeal Obamacare 37 times. Of course you favor it, you're the Princess of the Idiots.
So much for you nitwits and your fiscal responsibility.
Make that 40 points. Even your masters know our border is not secure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 71,079
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,847
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min mdbuilder 49,227
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 2 hr WOW 16
abby 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance