Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
857,921 - 857,940 of 1,100,378 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933857 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Edward Snowden is, according to U.S. media sources, the most wanted man on the planet, though it is worth pointing out that he is only the man on the planet most wanted by America. Pamela Geller, on the other hand, is most unwanted indeed by the UK, having been banned from entering the country and speaking at a rally organized by far-right group the English Defence League, or EDL. What Geller and Snowden share, however, is the unusual situation of their travel plans for this week being banjaxed by free speech concerns.
"banjaxed"????

Obama apparently thinks Snowden is inconsequential.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933858 Jun 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats seem determined to shift the focus to this week's disclosure that "Progressive" was also on a list of terms used by IRS screeners from 2010 to 2012 to look for applicants with potential problems that would merit close scrutiny. In a letter obtained Thursday by The Associated Press, George acknowledged that "Progressives" appeared on the list. But he said there was no evidence the IRS set aside progressive groups' applications because they appeared on that list.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...
poor Issa. he's getting his a$$ handed to him....
.... just like he asked.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933860 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have to admit, you made me laugh with your graffiti comment.
That being said, NIMBY is a two way street. Those of us on the coast have had off-shore oil rigs forced upon us. Seems only fitting that those living in the desert learn to live with Solar Energy plants.
Tell that to the desert wildlife and plants.

Very few visible off-shore oil rigs in the US.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#933861 Jun 27, 2013
Thread 6 – Day 14 (Week #3) Zimmerman Case – Witness Discussion Thread

Today, June 27th, is DAY #14 (of 3rd week) State of Florida V. George Zimmerman case.

Yesterday Witness #8, Rachael Jeantel, did indeed take the stand. She will be back today to complete her testimony.
This is the state’s key, and most important witness.

This is also the witness we have exhaustively researched. Having quietly followed her social media, and having talked extensively, to her school classmates for over a year.

But before we discuss Jeantel, a summary:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933862 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the desert wildlife and plants.
Very few visible off-shore oil rigs in the US.
Right. The Macondo
'accident' was so invisible.

Now the gulf states want us to believe 'all is better now' thanks to advertising money from BP.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#933863 Jun 27, 2013
Hillary 2016. Wow what a President she will be. A history maker.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933864 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Thread 6 – Day 14 (Week #3) Zimmerman Case – Witness Discussion Thread
Today, June 27th, is DAY #14 (of 3rd week) State of Florida V. George Zimmerman case.
Yesterday Witness #8, Rachael Jeantel, did indeed take the stand. She will be back today to complete her testimony.
This is the state’s key, and most important witness.
This is also the witness we have exhaustively researched. Having quietly followed her social media, and having talked extensively, to her school classmates for over a year.
But before we discuss Jeantel, a summary:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...
Unfortunately, the jury will never hear the truth about this piece of trash who apparently escaped the Planned Parenthood thinning of the herd.

Just another creepy-ass cracker.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#933867 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the jury will never hear the truth about this piece of trash who apparently escaped the Planned Parenthood thinning of the herd.
Just another creepy-ass cracker.
This case should be named Race Card Liberals & Black Racists force the State of Florida V. George Zimmerman
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#933868 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Here boy! Here boy!
Are doing your bestiality routine again, libtard?

Ewwwww!!!

We knew you were ugly & creepy, but dogs? Heck, just grab a liberal woman.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#933869 Jun 27, 2013
leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
you have kids?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#933871 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't know our Constitution applied to Britain.
and Geller & crew have a website that seems to still be spewing hate.
"sonic"
A crew you would like to shut up?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933874 Jun 27, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Hillary 2016. Wow what a President she will be. A history maker.
Not black, no chance.

At least in the Obama Party.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933875 Jun 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
This case should be named Race Card Liberals & Black Racists force the State of Florida V. George Zimmerman
That about sums it up.
LCN Llin

United States

#933876 Jun 27, 2013
Fear grips Republicans

The U.S. Senate approved a landmark immigration bill on Thursday that would provide millions of undocumented immigrants a chance to become citizens, but the leader of the House of Representatives said the measure was dead on arrival in the House.

In a rare show of bipartisanship, the Democratic-controlled Senate passed the bill by a vote of 68-32, with 14 of the Senate's 46 Republicans joining all 52 Democrats and two independents in support of the bill.

But any air of celebration was tempered by House Speaker John Boehner, who hours before the vote emphasized that Republicans would "do our own bill," one that "reflects the will of our majority," many of whom oppose citizenship for immigrants who are in the United States illegally.

Any bill in the Republican-controlled House is expected to focus heavily on border security and finding immigrants who have overstayed their visas.

"Immigration reform has to be grounded in real border security," Boehner said.

Republican divisions over immigration were evident throughout the U.S. Capitol.

While Boehner was putting the brakes on the Senate bill, Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, a possible 2016 presidential candidate, delivered a passionate speech urging passage of the measure that he helped write.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#933877 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"banjaxed"????
Obama apparently thinks Snowden is inconsequential.
"I'm not going to have one case with a suspect who we're trying to extradite suddenly be elevated to the point where I've got to start doing wheeling and dealing and trading on a whole host of other issues, simply to get a guy extradited so he can face the justice system," Obama said at a joint news conference with Senegal's President Macky Sall.

Sounds right to me. Snowden is a traitor who will NEVER be allowed to return to the United States. The damage has already been done. Good riddance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933878 Jun 27, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Fear grips Republicans
The U.S. Senate approved a landmark immigration bill on Thursday that would provide millions of undocumented immigrants a chance to become citizens, but the leader of the House of Representatives said the measure was dead on arrival in the House.
In a rare show of bipartisanship, the Democratic-controlled Senate passed the bill by a vote of 68-32, with 14 of the Senate's 46 Republicans joining all 52 Democrats and two independents in support of the bill.
But any air of celebration was tempered by House Speaker John Boehner, who hours before the vote emphasized that Republicans would "do our own bill," one that "reflects the will of our majority," many of whom oppose citizenship for immigrants who are in the United States illegally.
Any bill in the Republican-controlled House is expected to focus heavily on border security and finding immigrants who have overstayed their visas.
"Immigration reform has to be grounded in real border security," Boehner said.
Republican divisions over immigration were evident throughout the U.S. Capitol.
While Boehner was putting the brakes on the Senate bill, Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, a possible 2016 presidential candidate, delivered a passionate speech urging passage of the measure that he helped write.
The Republican base doesn't want the amnesty bill and Marco Rubio is history as a Presidential candidate unless the House saves his butt.

The Senate Republicans are fools if they think abandoning their supporters is worth pursuing a few (very few) Hispanic votes.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#933879 Jun 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are correct. I am a conservative. I will admit I am a hypocrite. Let us see;
- I could care less what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms, but I am anti gay/lesbian marriage
- I am against abortion/murder but I understand it in the case of rape incest or if the the mother's health is in danger
- I respect the presidency but I have no respect for our current president nobama and/or his policies
- I respect our military even thou I know there are some bad apples serving, same with the police
- A persons color/race are of no importance, it is what the person does, work, pay taxes, take care of his obligations
Peace
KMA
That was very well said, EasyEed. Common sense. I miss that.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#933881 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no name for "Bush political appointee"?
Political appointee or Civil Service?
Cummings is an Uncle Tom and maybe even a "creepy-ass cracker."
Candy Crowley is a fat pig political garden tool.
----------

You can change your name Nobraina, but not the stupidity.

----------
Nobama wrote:
perhaps President Romney was correct in urging direct relief instead of sending money to the Red Cross.....

Staten Island Borough President: Don’t Give Money to the Red Cross
At a press conference this morning on Staten Island, a host of local officials, including Senators Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand, gathered to highlight the needs of the hard-hit borough in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. And, although many pols spoke, no one was more impassioned than Borough President James Molinaro, who called the Red Cross an “absolute disgrace” and even urged the public to cease giving them contributions.

Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#933883 Jun 27, 2013
Vote Sexual Deviant IE MEEEEE and my racist buddy Eric Holder 2016!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933884 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not going to have one case with a suspect who we're trying to extradite suddenly be elevated to the point where I've got to start doing wheeling and dealing and trading on a whole host of other issues, simply to get a guy extradited so he can face the justice system," Obama said at a joint news conference with Senegal's President Macky Sall.
Sounds right to me. Snowden is a traitor who will NEVER be allowed to return to the United States. The damage has already been done. Good riddance.
Assumes facts not in evidence. Perhaps Snowden has much more information. Besides, why is Barry too lazy to try? No wheeling or dealing or trading, just a firm unconditional demand for his return. Unless Barry is afraid to have Snowden back where he could testify in court about NSA abuses of civil liberties.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Posted Response 49,530
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 40 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 45 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 46 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000