Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#933871 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't know our Constitution applied to Britain.
and Geller & crew have a website that seems to still be spewing hate.
"sonic"
A crew you would like to shut up?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933874 Jun 27, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Hillary 2016. Wow what a President she will be. A history maker.
Not black, no chance.

At least in the Obama Party.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933875 Jun 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
This case should be named Race Card Liberals & Black Racists force the State of Florida V. George Zimmerman
That about sums it up.
LCN Llin

United States

#933876 Jun 27, 2013
Fear grips Republicans

The U.S. Senate approved a landmark immigration bill on Thursday that would provide millions of undocumented immigrants a chance to become citizens, but the leader of the House of Representatives said the measure was dead on arrival in the House.

In a rare show of bipartisanship, the Democratic-controlled Senate passed the bill by a vote of 68-32, with 14 of the Senate's 46 Republicans joining all 52 Democrats and two independents in support of the bill.

But any air of celebration was tempered by House Speaker John Boehner, who hours before the vote emphasized that Republicans would "do our own bill," one that "reflects the will of our majority," many of whom oppose citizenship for immigrants who are in the United States illegally.

Any bill in the Republican-controlled House is expected to focus heavily on border security and finding immigrants who have overstayed their visas.

"Immigration reform has to be grounded in real border security," Boehner said.

Republican divisions over immigration were evident throughout the U.S. Capitol.

While Boehner was putting the brakes on the Senate bill, Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, a possible 2016 presidential candidate, delivered a passionate speech urging passage of the measure that he helped write.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#933877 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"banjaxed"????
Obama apparently thinks Snowden is inconsequential.
"I'm not going to have one case with a suspect who we're trying to extradite suddenly be elevated to the point where I've got to start doing wheeling and dealing and trading on a whole host of other issues, simply to get a guy extradited so he can face the justice system," Obama said at a joint news conference with Senegal's President Macky Sall.

Sounds right to me. Snowden is a traitor who will NEVER be allowed to return to the United States. The damage has already been done. Good riddance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933878 Jun 27, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Fear grips Republicans
The U.S. Senate approved a landmark immigration bill on Thursday that would provide millions of undocumented immigrants a chance to become citizens, but the leader of the House of Representatives said the measure was dead on arrival in the House.
In a rare show of bipartisanship, the Democratic-controlled Senate passed the bill by a vote of 68-32, with 14 of the Senate's 46 Republicans joining all 52 Democrats and two independents in support of the bill.
But any air of celebration was tempered by House Speaker John Boehner, who hours before the vote emphasized that Republicans would "do our own bill," one that "reflects the will of our majority," many of whom oppose citizenship for immigrants who are in the United States illegally.
Any bill in the Republican-controlled House is expected to focus heavily on border security and finding immigrants who have overstayed their visas.
"Immigration reform has to be grounded in real border security," Boehner said.
Republican divisions over immigration were evident throughout the U.S. Capitol.
While Boehner was putting the brakes on the Senate bill, Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, a possible 2016 presidential candidate, delivered a passionate speech urging passage of the measure that he helped write.
The Republican base doesn't want the amnesty bill and Marco Rubio is history as a Presidential candidate unless the House saves his butt.

The Senate Republicans are fools if they think abandoning their supporters is worth pursuing a few (very few) Hispanic votes.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#933879 Jun 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are correct. I am a conservative. I will admit I am a hypocrite. Let us see;
- I could care less what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms, but I am anti gay/lesbian marriage
- I am against abortion/murder but I understand it in the case of rape incest or if the the mother's health is in danger
- I respect the presidency but I have no respect for our current president nobama and/or his policies
- I respect our military even thou I know there are some bad apples serving, same with the police
- A persons color/race are of no importance, it is what the person does, work, pay taxes, take care of his obligations
Peace
KMA
That was very well said, EasyEed. Common sense. I miss that.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#933881 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no name for "Bush political appointee"?
Political appointee or Civil Service?
Cummings is an Uncle Tom and maybe even a "creepy-ass cracker."
Candy Crowley is a fat pig political garden tool.
----------

You can change your name Nobraina, but not the stupidity.

----------
Nobama wrote:
perhaps President Romney was correct in urging direct relief instead of sending money to the Red Cross.....

Staten Island Borough President: Donít Give Money to the Red Cross
At a press conference this morning on Staten Island, a host of local officials, including Senators Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand, gathered to highlight the needs of the hard-hit borough in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. And, although many pols spoke, no one was more impassioned than Borough President James Molinaro, who called the Red Cross an ďabsolute disgraceĒ and even urged the public to cease giving them contributions.

ď
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#933883 Jun 27, 2013
Vote Sexual Deviant IE MEEEEE and my racist buddy Eric Holder 2016!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933884 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not going to have one case with a suspect who we're trying to extradite suddenly be elevated to the point where I've got to start doing wheeling and dealing and trading on a whole host of other issues, simply to get a guy extradited so he can face the justice system," Obama said at a joint news conference with Senegal's President Macky Sall.
Sounds right to me. Snowden is a traitor who will NEVER be allowed to return to the United States. The damage has already been done. Good riddance.
Assumes facts not in evidence. Perhaps Snowden has much more information. Besides, why is Barry too lazy to try? No wheeling or dealing or trading, just a firm unconditional demand for his return. Unless Barry is afraid to have Snowden back where he could testify in court about NSA abuses of civil liberties.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933885 Jun 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
A crew you would like to shut up?
Peace
KMA
free speech and all that.

Christian Jihad

Laying Down the Sword: Why We Canít Ignore the Bibleís Violent Verses

Is it true that the Bible teaches peace and the Koran war? Only if you approach the books selectively, taking the gentlest of Jesusí teachings and setting them against the harshest of Muhammadís.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

i love America.

Location hidden

#933886 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican base doesn't want the amnesty bill and Marco Rubio is history as a Presidential candidate unless the House saves his butt.
The Senate Republicans are fools if they think abandoning their supporters is worth pursuing a few (very few) Hispanic votes.
The Republiclown base is filled with racist morons like yourself.

And there just aren't enough of you old white morons to win an election, which is why your side lost 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections.

All you nitwits are doing is giving Hillary a landslide.

Your stupid base is losing big time, from gay marriage, to Obamacare, to immigration.

Your party is as dead as you are - from the neck up, idiots all.

I find your desperation amusing. Carol is so far off the rails she's breathing fire with her Obamaphobia!!

I'm lovin' it!!
LCN Llin

United States

#933889 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican dance of death :-)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#933890 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A sports injury from school. That he got some doctor to declare as military aggravated. Got 30% disability and gov contracts.
Unbelievable, but it happened
The scamming of America. The bigger the government, the easier to game the system. Liberals perish the thought. They'd have to admit something's wrong with big government and the system.
It's easier for them to believe no one would ever do that and conservatives are just heartless monsters.

Location hidden

#933891 Jun 27, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic urban disaster you idiot
It's the culture...
Ghetto is not a Democratic invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made Repugnant urban disaster you idiot

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933892 Jun 27, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican dance of death :-)

Trying to be Demo-lite is accepting a permanent minority position.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#933893 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no name for "Bush political appointee"?
Political appointee or Civil Service?
Cummings is an Uncle Tom and maybe even a "creepy-ass cracker."
Candy Crowley is a fat pig political garden tool.
Galt's racist epithets doesn't make him any more correct. You just lost more credibility if you even any any to start with.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933894 Jun 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are doing your bestiality routine again, libtard?
Ewwwww!!!
We knew you were ugly & creepy, but dogs? Heck, just grab a liberal woman.
While I appreciate your applause, your real life antics far exceeds anything I can do son.

I bow to the better performer.

Location hidden

#933895 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Assumes facts not in evidence. Perhaps Snowden has much more information. Besides, why is Barry too lazy to try? No wheeling or dealing or trading, just a firm unconditional demand for his return. Unless Barry is afraid to have Snowden back where he could testify in court about NSA abuses of civil liberties.
Your entire life here is comprised of facts not in evidence and outright lies.

You're a moron, Nobraina. You always have been.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933896 Jun 27, 2013
leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah can't get within a 1000 yards of a school anymore, he was forced to go to animals.
Don't you wish you could get that close son?

Oh well. You created the mess for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 23 min Anonymous5 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 min Correct 4,032
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min loose cannon 178,069
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr jia 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Twisted Nixon 46,707
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Jane 1,474
Amy 9-18 8 hr edogxxx 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••