Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
857,841 - 857,860 of 1,098,672 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit defedning the scumbags
"The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing accusations by some conservatives that their applications for tax-exempt status were being improperly delayed and scrutinized."
Can you please explain to me the social welfare that tea party groups engage in?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you 'prove' something about massive construction projects yet to be completed?
The best that can be done at this point is to present all the caveats gleaned from past environmental disasters caused by Fool's Gold rushes to build Hydroelectric Damns, Wind Turbines and Corn Ethanol fiasco's.
When little juniors like your ilk rush to jump off the cliff, be advised that your responsible fellow citizens are tied to your fat azz by citizenship and taxes. What you want to jump into is rude as hell in that context. Hell, your voting for the Magic Negro was rude as hell, too.
There are already many solar power plants in the Mojave Desert and the tortoies, squirrels and lizards are doing just fine.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Decided to do an 8 day countdown to July 4 to honor this country we still love.

#8 United States Marine Corps Silent Drill Routine

Pretty amazing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love that. "Oh, ye of little common sense." May I use it?
Be my guest:]
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Homer's just mad Hillary Clinton shot the liberal argument that Saddam wasn't harboring terrorists in the foot.
Think that argument has been shot down once and for all. Hillary pulled the trigger, of all people.
Prove it

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Liberals were also targeted by the IRS!!!

See? We Conservatives know!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more years are you going to spend 24/7 on Topix posting nonsense?
BTW, GOP lost the election!
Never have.

Any more stupid questions?

Talk to my secretary and make an appointment.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more years are you going to spend 24/7 on Topix posting nonsense?
BTW, GOP lost the election!
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser...

Defending the gestapo IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all demokrats you dumbass.

When the Tea Baggers take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please explain to me the social welfare that tea party groups engage in?
It is beyond your limited ability to comprehend.

Just go to the back of the line and follow like you have so far.

We'll call you if we need you.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Rep. Paul Ryan Pins Down Acting IRS Commissioner to Admitting No “Progressive” Groups were Targeted
http://unaffiliatedparty.org/2013/05/17/rep-p...
I realize that you are an idiot that relies on faulty sources, but try reality for a change.

Acting IRS commissioner Danny Werfel told Congress Thursday that progressive groups seeking tax-exempt status were inappropriately flagged by IRS officials, in addition to tea party and conservative groups.

At the same time, a letter from a Treasury Department watchdog to Congress suggests that while progressives were flagged, tea party groups were subject to a much higher level of scrutiny.

Testifying before the House Ways and Means Committee, Werfel acknowledged that the word "progressive" did appear on a "be on the lookout" (BOLO) list that IRS officials used to target groups for further scrutiny.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57591358/...

The inspector general of the Internal Revenue Service says the agency scrutinized a handful of applications for tax-exempt status from self-described "progressive" groups between mid-2010 and mid-2012, a period when tea-party groups were being targeted for review.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are already many solar power plants in the Mojave Desert and the tortoies, squirrels and lizards are doing just fine.
It's nice to see you can commune with tortoies(sic), squirrels and lizards.

Next, try humanity.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's specific to a particular group. Use google if you're interested, realtime says it's free. you l.l.w love free.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
education
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser...
Defending the gestapo IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all demokrats you dumbass.
When the Tea Baggers take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.
The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
LOL The Tea Turds are a drag on the GOP. Aside from the GOP base, Tea Turds are unpopular with Americans.
Approve 37%
Disapprove 45%

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What you got other than wind and solar, neither of which are reliable?
Well Obama's doing the Africa thing only to find the Chinese have already tied up deals with every country he visits. Yet this is the light-speed you guys expect with any change. Play catch up with everyone else, NOT because the US hasn't the ability to lead its because conservative USA won't let it happen. It's the same with every single social change that adapts to modern living and a changing crowded planet. The difference is if a country like China decides overnight not to buy coal anymore there will be no arguments, no if's or but's it will just happen. Yet your lot want to deny the US to be a world leader in alternative energy tech because your addicted to fossil fuels so won't hear anything bad about it. Bagging the alternative energy industry on the basis they can't profit against cheap subsidised fossil fuels. The enemy is not Al Queda anymore it's you guys who would rather sit back and watch your your planet turn into a barren desert or one big super storm where there is no way out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about filling all the empty lots in Detroit, of which there are many?

Or Central Park in New York? Boston Commons? Washington Mall? Miami Beach? Everglades?
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is beyond your limited ability to comprehend.
Just go to the back of the line and follow like you have so far.
We'll call you if we need you.
In other words, aside from blatant political activity, Tea Turd groups engage in zero social welfare.

Keep posting 24/7....you're almost up to 50,000 nonsensical posts!
Are you and Eman having a race to see who can post the most 24/7?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A ridiculous claim, but the fact that progressive groups were also flagged weakens the Teabaggers argument a lot.
Democrats seem determined to shift the focus to this week's disclosure that "Progressive" was also on a list of terms used by IRS screeners from 2010 to 2012 to look for applicants with potential problems that would merit close scrutiny. In a letter obtained Thursday by The Associated Press, George acknowledged that "Progressives" appeared on the list. But he said there was no evidence the IRS set aside progressive groups' applications because they appeared on that list.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take the person out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the person. He's being investigated for other murders.
See how easy it is to profile people??

You're a natural!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No more inappropriate than flagging 100% of groups with progressive in their name.
The person who should be apologizing is Issa for covering up the truth.
Democrats seem determined to shift the focus to this week's disclosure that "Progressive" was also on a list of terms used by IRS screeners from 2010 to 2012 to look for applicants with potential problems that would merit close scrutiny. In a letter obtained Thursday by The Associated Press, George acknowledged that "Progressives" appeared on the list. But he said there was no evidence the IRS set aside progressive groups' applications because they appeared on that list.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search