Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,892)

Showing posts 857,821 - 857,840 of1,072,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No more inappropriate than flagging 100% of groups with progressive in their name.
The person who should be apologizing is Issa for covering up the truth.
DemokRats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, racism, and ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue liberty, balloons and ribbon full of hate...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
No, I am not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker,” Obama said, at a media conference in Senegal.
The US leader also said that he had not called the Chinese or Russian presidents to plead with them to hand Snowden over, because his government was using regular legal channels for an extradition case.
“I have not called President Xi (Jinping) personally or President (Vladimir) Putin personally. The reason is, number one, I shouldn’t have to. This is something that routinely is dealt between law enforcement officials in various countries.”
Obama said that the US and China relationships were broad and ranged over many issues and that he would not get down to “wheeling and dealing” with Russia and China over one extradition case
RawStory
"Wait until after I'm elected in November. I can be more flexible"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Magic Negro Flexibility = Pompous Azz Sucker
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, perhaps "any other restaurant" in a living nightmare of crime and racism like Savannah, Georgia but not like the majority of restaurants in America. I wouldn't expect you to understand as you and Paula Deen's brother seem to have a lot in common.
Get real.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you will hit 24,000 lies and whines today. Your no-life all day marathon should do it for you loser.
What's wrong with your avatar? Finally caught on that if you want to keep your ows trash game going you can't use the same pic as me? Front porch turds like you are slow learners.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt would be arguing with a republican Bush appointee who also testified that Obama had nothing to do with the IRS targeting of tea party tax evader groups;it was a local Cincinnati office operation.
Who was this "republican Bush appointee"?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Weiner-Holder 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>he must really annoy you, you took the time to register on TOPIX and troll him...talk about NO LIFE LOL!!!
That's about the 5 or 6 account that troll has had to make. she keeps getting banned.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to be brain damaged? That would be a step up for your sorry ass.
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation demokrat, who cares what you think idiot...

Yep that be you idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Former Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Wednesday that Congressional Democrats are planning new legislation to render ineffective Chief Justice John Roberts’ decision on Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act, the historic 1965 legislation that guaranteed equal access to the vote for all Americans, regardless of race or ethnicity. According to The Hill, Pelosi is already considering naming the prospective bill after civil rights icon and Georgia Rep. John Lewis (D).
“It’s really a step backward, and it’s not a reflection of what’s really happening in our country in some of these places,” Pelosi said of Tuesday’s decision, in which a 5-to-4 majority ruled that Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act is unconstitutional. Section 4 established a metric for states that have discriminated racially in the past, qualifying them for Section 5, which mandates that these states receive clearance from the federal government before making changes to election law.
“I would like to see something…called the John Lewis Voting Rights Act,” she continued, saying that Congress could follow Chief Justice Roberts’ recommendation and re-write Section 4&#8242;s criteria.
Nice!
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/27/pelosi-...
Yeah...but they'll have to pass it first to see what's in it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Makes my heart leap with joy!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Weiner-Holder 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>he must really annoy you, you took the time to register on TOPIX and troll him...talk about NO LIFE LOL!!!
This is a labor of love and a public service. Think of all the time thinking people will save reading pointless whine and lies when I drive this moron back into the closet. Only other morons would want to read another 24,000 pieces of his mental garbage.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think base load generators are on the way out.
Ultimate stupidity to anyone who has a clue about electrical distribution.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Totally up to you.
Maybe I should have gone with Rahm - because now is the time to doggedly go after tax reform and get rid of the IRS. As Rahm Emmanuel said, "don't let a good crisis go to waste!"

Sure hope republicans won't let this one go to waste.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Three nonprofit advocacy groups that were denied tax exemption by the Internal Revenue Service were all units of Emerge America, an organization devoted to cultivating female political leaders for local, state and federal government.
The I.R.S. denied tax exemption to the groups — Emerge Nevada, Emerge Maine and Emerge Massachusetts — because, the agency wrote in denial letters, they were set up specifically to cultivate Democratic candidates. Their Web sites ask for evidence that participants in their training programs are Democrats.
News of the I.R.S. decision, which surfaced in heavily redacted denial letters to the groups that were posted to the agency’s Web site last Thursday, raised concerns among advocacy groups, known as 501(c)(4) organizations after the section of the tax code that governs them, at large.
Crossroads GPS, a conservative advocacy organization with ties to Karl Rove, the Republican strategist, sent an e-mail to supporters on Tuesday, assuring them that it was not one of the three groups denied exemption.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/21/business/ad...
Why are liberal groups so dishonest?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll meet you half way. The coal plants which are closing down as a result of EPA's regulations represent about 10% of the "U.S.’s coal-fired generating capacity." Other's can be phased out over time as renewable energy sources mature and develop.
What you got other than wind and solar, neither of which are reliable?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to be brain damaged? That would be a step up for your sorry ass.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You keep playing this mini-me game and expect different results. It always ends up the same. You get banned, then have to create a new mini-me.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I find it funny as hell. Keep it up.:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman is smarter and better looking then your dumb ugly ass any day you idiot...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a labor of love and a public service. Think of all the time thinking people will save reading pointless whine and lies when I drive this moron back into the closet. Only other morons would want to read another 24,000 pieces of his mental garbage.

Wasn't I supposed to be at 24,000 last week? You were wrong then, and you'll be wrong today.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ye of little knowledge:
Plants are located throughout the United States. There are four more plants planned in Colorado and three more in Utah.
New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Massachusetts, North Carolina and Pennsylvania have all passed Renewable Energy laws.
Just for the record, the Long Island Solar Farm is "the largest photovoltaic array in the eastern U.S. It earned the Best Photovoltaic Project of Year Award from the New York Solar Energy Industries Association. The LISF is made up of 164,312 solar panels, which provide enough electricity for roughly 4,500 households. Additionally, the project will cause the abatement of more than 30,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions per year."
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/11/21...
List of five BEST states for solar energy:
BEST
1. Massachusetts – With an impressive 4.4 out of 5, Massachusetts is one of only a handful of states where homeowners have the option of leasing solar panels for rather than buying them outright. As you might imagine, this puts a residential solar system within the financial reach of many who might otherwise not be able to purchase one. Massachusetts also offers several tempting rebates and tax incentives for choosing solar.
2. Maryland – With a 4.3 out of 5, Maryland was only narrowly edged out of the top spot by Massachusetts. With good background energy policies, strong financial incentives, and the availability of solar leases, the only thing holding Maryland back is a high threshold for earning those incentives. Currently, only systems of at least 20 kilowatts (much bigger than the average home system) qualify.
3. New York – Although it ties Maryland with a 4.3 out of 5, New York has blazed its own trail when it comes to state rebate and tax credit programs designed to help those who go solar achieve even faster payback time frames.
4. Delaware – A score of 4.05 out of 5 is nothing to sneeze at, especially because it doesn’t adequately show how far Delaware has come in just a few short years. Since 2010, all of the state’s renewable energy policies, from tax incentives to the Renewables Portfolio Standard (RPS), have matured significantly. One of the only things holding it back is the lack of a property tax exemption to save homeowners even more money on an annual basis.
5. Colorado – As the home of one of the first Renewables Portfolio Standards in the country, it’s no surprise that Colorado is in the top five. With a score of 3.7 out of 5, Colorado recently strengthened its successful RPS, mandating 30 percent renewable energy by 2020. Although financial incentives are available from the handful of utility companies operating in the state, Colorado’s solar future would benefit from state rebates and tax credits that could bring the sticker price of installation way down for residents.
Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/5-best-and-worst-...
Oh, ye of little common sense.

Everything here is heavily subsidized. This leads to Sucker Consumerism. This is intentional.

If you Search Solar ROI, Solar Payback, Solar...whatever,...it is nearly impossible to find any unbiased data.

You will find www.joeblowsolar.com across the board and they ALL sing the praises of Solar because they are selling the crap.

Other than that, you'll find the .gov sites singing halleluiah about all the rebates, refunds and other hidden subsidies to make Solar look good.

So you can take your biased Tree-Hugger, Solar-Hawker, Gubbermint-sudsudizzed BS and stroke yerself wit it, Dood.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
Do any of you Obama supporting Democrats here admit you are fascists?
Think about how you are OK with the IRS being abused to attack people, then lie.
When you Tea Party whiners try to gain tax exempt status not meant for political groups then the IRS is doing their jobs.

If you wren't o GD dumb & knew the requirements, you wouldn't be dumb enogh to put "Tea Party" in your group's name.

Quit blaming the IRS for Tea Party stupidity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh stfu fer krissakes.
Mensa
Interestingly, the Spanish use of the word mensa (female) or menso (male)generally denotes someone who is crazy or stupid.
"No seas menso".... Don't be crazy. Or, "mensa, yo te dije que no lo hicieras"... stupid, I told you not to do it.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Fergit the Mensa crazy BS.

You sound Menstrual Crazy, hunee.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Treasury Inspector General J. Russell George fought back Thursday against “inaccurate” media reports that suggested his bombshell IRS audit was biased.
His office told several media outlets on Tuesday that the audit focused solely on tea party groups at the request of House Republicans. In a letter to Rep. Sander M. Levin (D-MI), George denied that the audit improperly omitted information on the treatment of progressive and liberal groups.
He insisted that tea party groups were treated differently than other groups.
Between May 2010 and May 2012, the investigators found that 100 percent of tea party applications were referred for additional scrutiny as potential political cases, George said. In contrast, only 30 percent of groups having the words “progress” or “progressive” in their names were referred for additional scrutiny as potential political cases.
Of the 298 cases the IRS identified as potential political cases between May 2010 and May 2012, only six contained the words “progress” or “progressive.”
However, George also admitted that the treatment of progressive and liberal groups was not fully investigated because they were included on a section of so-called “Be On the Look Out” lists that was unrelated to political cases. The audit only focused on how the IRS treated potential political cases.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/27/treasur...
J. Russell George is clearly an Uncle Tom.

Maybe even a creepy-ass cracker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 857,821 - 857,840 of1,072,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby July 12 4 min Cass 2
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 6 min mike 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 45,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min LRS 173,672
Amy July 12 14 min Cass 2
Amy 7-11 27 min Cass 14
Abby 7-11 33 min Pippa 18
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000