Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,892)

Showing posts 857,821 - 857,840 of1,033,401
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931014
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest part of the "obesity problem" is that the government standards defining obesity are ridiculous. Any male with more muscle definition than a scarecrow like Obama is labeled obese.
Galt always remembers David Duval, a slightly chunky great golfer whose game went to shit when he became a weight loss freak.
Bah, go watch any film footage years ago mostly everyone was skinny/average weight. Now we are a bunch of fat fcks, quit trying to sugarcoat it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931016
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, binary thinking is emblematic of the right. If I don't tune into O'Reilly and Hannity then I must be a Chris Mathews liberal.
There's more than just chocolate and vanilla.
Totally dumb response.

Sonic has the blue print for the LEFT echo chamber which Soros helps fund (follow his links)-Media Matters, Talking Points, Mother Jones, etc.

It is a redo of Journalist. Bounce the comment around enough until maybe someone will think something totally idiotic means something.

Please note that these are partisan charity sites.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931017
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep .. huh?
Oh.
Thought you were talking about Carol.
Nevermind.
You have proven that you are a faithful Progressive who will tow the line.

This is becoming overkill.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931018
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Andrew Breitbart died before he had a chance to defend.
Too bad.
The truth behind their lies

"OBAMA" WHISTLE BLOWERS:

1. John Kiriakou - Sentenced to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to disclosing the name of a covert CIA officer to a member of the media.

Typical Bush/Cheney move. No surprise that cons would think he did nothing wrong.

2. Stephen Jin-Woo Kim, the Defense Department employee who allegedly leaked classified information to Fox News reporter James Rosen.

Cons will give a free ride to anyone associated with "Fox News"

3. Bradley Manning - Passed hundreds of thousands of classified documents to Wikileaks.

Even cons were upset over that one.

4. Shamai Leibowitz who as a contract linguist for the FBI, leaked transcripts of wiretaps of the Israeli embassy to blogger Richard Silverstein, because he feared that Israel was about to launch an attack on the Iranian nuclear program.

WHISTLE BLOWERS UNDER BUSH:

1. Jeffery Sterling, a CIA employee who was indicted under the Espionage Act for allegedly leaking information about the Agency's efforts against Iran's nuclear program, to James Risen between 2002 and 2004.

"Between 2002 and 2004 the U.S. federal government intercepted several interstate emails to and from Sterling, which were "(...) routed through a server located in the Eastern District of Virginia (...)". The authorities also traced telephone calls between Sterling and - according to a senior government official[1]- the journalist and book author James Risen. In the intercepted communications Sterling allegedly revealed national defense information to an unauthorized person."

2. Thomas Drake - A former senior NSA official, Thomas Drake was accused, in 2007, of leaking classified information on NSA waste and mismanagement, related to the Trailblazer program, to The Baltimore Sun.

3. Lawrence Franklin - A Pentagon official who was arrested in 2005 for leaking classified information about the US' Iran policy to members of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

http://www.mediaite.com/online/traitors-or-he...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931019
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, go watch any film footage years ago mostly everyone was skinny/average weight. Now we are a bunch of fat fcks, quit trying to sugarcoat it.
Except, Galt is right. Kids are labeled obese when there is no visible fat on their body based on too low weight goals. The weight goals do not account for that some kids are athletic and do have muscle mass that weighs more than fat.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931020
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And then he proceeded to invade Iraq. You are way off base as usual.
Saddam was paying the Palestinian suicide bombers families $25,000. That is aiding and supporting. Can't you read? Oh never mind, I forgot you are a libtard. You can't understand what you read!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931021
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

We now have two sets of criminals.

Those in the government who spy on Americans illegally and then perjure themselves by lying about it in sworn testimony to Congress, and those like Snowden who reveal the truth, however illegally, in the defense of privacy.

Prosecute one and you should prosecute the other if intellectually honest.
blackrushlimbaug h

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931022
Jun 24, 2013
 
he should like take our mon ey and give it to Ukraine and haiti where all the poor white and black people live..

or something..

because we're going to hell..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931023
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I have news, killing of babies outside the womb was already illegal when Obama voted no on the typical anti-abortion efforts to curb abortions through getting certain terminology in the law.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Neither one of you geniuses seem to realize that partial birth abortion occurs prior to infant being completely born outside of the womb.
Oh I'll let it pass and just assume you've never been around when this particular lie was vetted.

The Illinois bill in question was almost identical to the existing federal ban on partial birth abortions the key difference being a back door the anti-abortionists snuck into it that could have been exploited to ban abortions entirely. Its the sneaky, lying kind of crap the "Christian" right is known for.

Carol for one has been schooled on this a number of times but in typical Carol fashion, down but never beaten she trots the same ol' crap out again once the dust has settled.

You can practically hear the hand-wringing when you read her posts.

All part of her entertaining character.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931024
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No one 'altered you're original post' dummy. You just don't want to 'fess up to your ignorance on Russia .
You altered the post because your stroke caused you to type part of your response as part of my original post.

Check it out.

As Realtime would say, you're a fkn liar.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931025
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we've discussed authoritarian-submissive personality types before.
Obama supporters you will never state any of his actions are wrong.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931026
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows what Sonic's point is.
I find it interesting to get Sonic to state in his own words what he thinks it says.
I like his cut 'n pastes. A lot of them come from The American Conservative which IMO has an interesting perspective.

Right wingers don't consider TAC conservative but that's just 'cause they're confused about what "conservative" means.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931027
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
What the heck?
Carney left open the possibility the US would intercept plane with Snowden.
WH should clarify, deny or embrace possible violation of international law.
Are you serious?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931028
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Galt wrote:
We now have two sets of criminals.
Those in the government who spy on Americans illegally and then perjure themselves by lying about it in sworn testimony to Congress, and those like Snowden who reveal the truth, however illegally, in the defense of privacy.
Prosecute one and you should prosecute the other if intellectually honest.
Very well stated.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931029
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep .. huh?
Oh.
Thought you were talking about Carol.
Nevermind.
That was actually pretty funny.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931030
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth behind their lies
"OBAMA" WHISTLE BLOWERS:
1. John Kiriakou - Sentenced to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to disclosing the name of a covert CIA officer to a member of the media.
Typical Bush/Cheney move. No surprise that cons would think he did nothing wrong.
2. Stephen Jin-Woo Kim, the Defense Department employee who allegedly leaked classified information to Fox News reporter James Rosen.
Cons will give a free ride to anyone associated with "Fox News"
3. Bradley Manning - Passed hundreds of thousands of classified documents to Wikileaks.
Even cons were upset over that one.
4. Shamai Leibowitz who as a contract linguist for the FBI, leaked transcripts of wiretaps of the Israeli embassy to blogger Richard Silverstein, because he feared that Israel was about to launch an attack on the Iranian nuclear program.
WHISTLE BLOWERS UNDER BUSH:
1. Jeffery Sterling, a CIA employee who was indicted under the Espionage Act for allegedly leaking information about the Agency's efforts against Iran's nuclear program, to James Risen between 2002 and 2004.
"Between 2002 and 2004 the U.S. federal government intercepted several interstate emails to and from Sterling, which were "(...) routed through a server located in the Eastern District of Virginia (...)". The authorities also traced telephone calls between Sterling and - according to a senior government official[1]- the journalist and book author James Risen. In the intercepted communications Sterling allegedly revealed national defense information to an unauthorized person."
2. Thomas Drake - A former senior NSA official, Thomas Drake was accused, in 2007, of leaking classified information on NSA waste and mismanagement, related to the Trailblazer program, to The Baltimore Sun.
3. Lawrence Franklin - A Pentagon official who was arrested in 2005 for leaking classified information about the US' Iran policy to members of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).
http://www.mediaite.com/online/traitors-or-he...
OBAMA is WORST THAN BUsh

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931031
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You people are really in love with Russians now, aren't you?
You love Putin....
You like what he's doing in Syria...
You love his so much one would suspect you're a fifth column.
With more than 1 million immigrants from the former Soviet Union living in Israel, we should not be surprised that zionists have chosen to stand with Russia rather than the United States. Especially after Putin "congratulated Netanyahu on forming his new government."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/putin-extends-of...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931032
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Every time I have been in a power plant I thought the lights in the conference room were fed directly from the generator.
Every engineered facility, power plant or otherwise, has a design basis. Sometimes that basis may be exceeded. As we learned (or have failed to learn) from Katrina.
That's what happens.

If cars had the same design features as a nuke upon failure of ANY of the safety systems (steering, suspension, traction, brakes, etc.) the car would bring itself safely to a halt off the road without hitting any other vehicles or pedestrians and shut itself down.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931033
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you worked for Tenzing. I always have a working lunch.
A working lunch is not a government-approved lunch break.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#931034
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'll let it pass and just assume you've never been around when this particular lie was vetted.
The Illinois bill in question was almost identical to the existing federal ban on partial birth abortions the key difference being a back door the anti-abortionists snuck into it that could have been exploited to ban abortions entirely. Its the sneaky, lying kind of crap the "Christian" right is known for.
Carol for one has been schooled on this a number of times but in typical Carol fashion, down but never beaten she trots the same ol' crap out again once the dust has settled.
You can practically hear the hand-wringing when you read her posts.
All part of her entertaining character.
You agreed with Dave when he stated that it was illegal to kill delivered babies. Partial Birth Abortions is something different.

Obama did not vote for or against it. This claim does nothing to support Obama. If it was horrible, why not a vote against?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 857,821 - 857,840 of1,033,401
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Mister Tonka 95,986
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,917
Abby 4-16 8 min ScarletandOlive 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min CDC 46,983
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 18 min RACE 225
Abby 4-14 29 min j_m_w 47
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••