Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
857,761 - 857,780 of 1,083,524 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt would be arguing with a republican Bush appointee who also testified that Obama had nothing to do with the IRS targeting of tea party tax evader groups;it was a local Cincinnati office operation.
You wish... The Tea Baggers will have the last laugh you idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So the March on DC was only southerners?
Is it your claim black people in the North had no discrimination?
Northern states have about as much of it as anywhere, but it's less intense and somehow different and is less tolerated in many cases. So it appears less racial oriented, but not by a lot.

The south still hasn't gotten over the legacy of slavery. It's that simple.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Rep Duckworth challenges an IRS contractors "war" injuries
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
And a fine job she did!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because established politicians get things done. The Teaparty is a joke.
What do they get done? Amnesty? Obamacare? Those will work out great for america.
GOP idiots

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The demokrat party no longer exists, it's straight up sellout, communist, and statist. The Tea Party is really the only hope.
It's the culture...
Tea Party is Democrats' best hope for Congressional majority, and a Dem POTUS in 2016
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take the person out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the person. He's being investigated for other murders.
The inner city ghetto's and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves, Chicago and Philadelphia are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of blacks.

Ghetto is not a Republican invention.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic urban disaster...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain bans two anti-Islam U.S. bloggers
A government spokesman said individuals whose presence "is not conducive to the public good" could be excluded by the home secretary, the BBC reported.
"We condemn all those whose behaviors and views run counter to our shared values and will not stand for extremism in any form," he added.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
"We condemn all those whose behaviors and views run counter to our shared values and will not stand for extremism in any form,"

That's a flat-out lie.

They allow Muslim Radicals into the country all the time.

Why do you supply so many untruths and hilariously funny news sources all the time? Was their something wrong with your baby-formula at the zoo?
GOP idiots

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The acting IRS Commissioner testified today that no progressive groups were targeted.
Go argue with him.
That's not exactly what he said, Bubba.
But when have you ever been correct?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong
Prove your claim.
PS I know you can't
A ridiculous claim, but the fact that progressive groups were also flagged weakens the Teabaggers argument a lot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The acting IRS Commissioner testified today that no progressive groups were targeted.
Go argue with him.
See?? If the Commissioner didn't know about it, how could Obasma have known??

HAHAHAHA you morons lose.

Progressive groups were targeted, it's been reported by IRS Investigators. DUH

Your whole conspiracy theory just went up in smoke, Nobraina!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because established politicians get things done. The Teaparty is a joke.
Let's look at what established politicians have gotten done

16+ trillion debt
11+ million illegal aliens
7%+ unemployment
Billions of American wealth lost in the housing market
High gas prices
High food prices
iraq war
Afghanistan war
Libya
Syria

Yet you fools just keep on electing the same people that gave us the above.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then enlighten me son.
That's not possible.

Request something simpler.

How about a Lobotomy with a B&D Hand Drill?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost exactly. Solar's not a base load generator so the obvious better solution is nuclear dontcha think?
I think base load generators are on the way out. Solar and wind are still in the new and experimental stage. Given time, I believe they can replace both nuclear and coal-fired generation plants effectively. Just my opinion.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt would be arguing with a republican Bush appointee who also testified that Obama had nothing to do with the IRS targeting of tea party tax evader groups;it was a local Cincinnati office operation.
Tea party evader, What a dipsht you are. It was liberal groups that lied and had to be denied.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rethugs like yourself could have learned a thing or two about patriotism from John Wayne:
John Wayne after John F. Kennedy's election:
"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job."
John Wayne after John F. Kennedy's assassination:

"I didn't hire him but he was a damned good shot."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party is Democrats' best hope for Congressional majority, and a Dem POTUS in 2016
In short you retard, the Fascist Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process...

Defending the noe gestapo IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all democRats...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Northern states have about as much of it as anywhere, but it's less intense and somehow different and is less tolerated in many cases. So it appears less racial oriented, but not by a lot.
The south still hasn't gotten over the legacy of slavery. It's that simple.
The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with 100 years of hate and racism. Mass killings by democrats in schools and such, or Chicago ghetto style killings and bombing from your "Culture of Violence" are not by angry old white men on the south or conservatives clinging to their guns and religion you idiot.

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America, Chicago and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, slavery, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of blacks you complete dumbass...

It's the culture....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read a thing about these panels posing a danger to "animals". For example, great care is taken to protect desert turtles and the newer panels are designed so that they do not attract insects.
In the overall picture, solar energy is far less ecologically damaging than coal fired power plants. One adversely affects human life, one does not. Your argument lacks common sense.
Your argument lacks common sense.

Massive construction, maintenance roads, manpower presence along with human facilities, transmission lines, millions of shaded landmass that once was lit, thermal changes to shaded areas,...

You desperately try to minimize any environmental consequences just like an elephant tries hiding behind a blade of grass.

You are silly, unconvincing and childish.

Go hug a tree......better yet, go out to the Sonora and hug a cactus, idiot.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know son. But if must have happened so banks don't make loans they're forced to make like you claimed.... right? I'm just following your 'logic.'
So... when was CRA repealed?
Your mother is calling you.

....from Jackson Prison....

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Opting for nuclear and natural gas in an orderly phase-out of coal may make sense, but abruptly closing coal plants in the hope that solar can fill the gap is ridiculous.
OK, I'll meet you half way. The coal plants which are closing down as a result of EPA's regulations represent about 10% of the "U.S.ís coal-fired generating capacity." Other's can be phased out over time as renewable energy sources mature and develop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min PEllen 97,577
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Beavis 175,103
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 min ohoh 3,846
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min HughBe 68,438
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Te rigs 48,996
Amy 7-30 3 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••