Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933608 Jun 27, 2013
What do you do when you are the national mouthpiece for vile propaganda against a political party and a president that you were created to destroy, but all of your efforts have collapsed into a pile of bullshit due to the complete lack of evidence or even common sense? Well, just ask Fox News who have seen their every attempt to manufacture scandal blow up in their lying faces.

From Benghazi to the IRS, Fox News has struck out in their efforts to hang a juicy controversy around President Obama’s neck. So their answer to the question above is to trot out a brand new conspiracy theory that they invented from scratch: ObamaCars.

...This Fox fantasy was also refuted by Tea-publican Sen. Marco Rubio and was given a “Pants-on-Fire” designation as a lie by PolitiFact.

Where does the dementia end with these people? It would be one thing if this were a fringe newsletter published by radicals in robes and hoods, pretending to defend liberty from their wilderness camp in Idaho. But is this Fox News, the most-watched cable news network, and their leading anchors and contributors. The next thing we can expect to hear from Fox is that Obama supporters were found to be using their ObamaPhones while driving their ObamaCars which led to their need for emergency ObamaCare. Don’t laugh. I’m sure they are working on this story right now.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933609 Jun 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fck if I know, check with your new best buddy Galt. He thinks he knows everything.
Hopefully before you sell the house.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#933610 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... but I'm not surprised you'd blame someone without proof.
Actually, I think it was my old nemesis who just returned.

You're off the hook.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933611 Jun 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You are truly ignorant! Malcolm X was from the north, MLK was from the South. 2 different demographics of 2 different extremes! Malcolm X had the viewpoint of free man. MLK's viewpoint was that of a man that truly felt oppression. The part of unity, if you find hard to see the message behind it, it only clarifies where you mind is today! Malcolm X said"by any means necessary"meaning he'd died for what he believed in. He died by the hands of his religion, MLK died for what he truly believed in, which eventually brought forth the change he dreamed of. Now again, weigh that on you scales of liberty!
So the March on DC was only southerners?

Is it your claim black people in the North had no discrimination?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#933612 Jun 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have any idea. Had posts under my old name too when I first registered. Remember? You pointed it out to me.
One of those unexplained mysteries - like the Bermuda Triangle.
But should I try and change back to my old name? Or does it matter? It just seems a little unusual posting under a new name at first.
You've posted under 1/2 a dozen different names, what the hell's the difference? Who are you again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#933613 Jun 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was the "global warming" so-called "scientists" that were busted for lying about global warming, wasn't it?

You are wrong.

That was just a bunch of you right whiners having a fit because you did't understand what was being discussed in a few e-mails.

Now you've been corrected.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933614 Jun 27, 2013
Aaron Hernandez was a gang member dating back to high school.

27 NFL players arrested since the Super Bowl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933615 Jun 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you already have over 100 posts if you just registered?
And date of joining as June 13

FRAUD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#933616 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is not trying to contrast Malcolm X with MLK, but rather both with race pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
Two different animals. MLK & Malcolm went against the grain, Sharpton & Jackson went with the grain. I don't discredit nor credit the later 2. Times changed when MLK died.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933617 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
What do you do when you are the national mouthpiece for vile propaganda against a political party and a president that you were created to destroy, but all of your efforts have collapsed into a pile of bullshit due to the complete lack of evidence or even common sense? Well, just ask Fox News who have seen their every attempt to manufacture scandal blow up in their lying faces.
From Benghazi to the IRS, Fox News has struck out in their efforts to hang a juicy controversy around President Obama’s neck. So their answer to the question above is to trot out a brand new conspiracy theory that they invented from scratch: ObamaCars.
...This Fox fantasy was also refuted by Tea-publican Sen. Marco Rubio and was given a “Pants-on-Fire” designation as a lie by PolitiFact.
Where does the dementia end with these people? It would be one thing if this were a fringe newsletter published by radicals in robes and hoods, pretending to defend liberty from their wilderness camp in Idaho. But is this Fox News, the most-watched cable news network, and their leading anchors and contributors. The next thing we can expect to hear from Fox is that Obama supporters were found to be using their ObamaPhones while driving their ObamaCars which led to their need for emergency ObamaCare. Don’t laugh. I’m sure they are working on this story right now.
News Corpse?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933618 Jun 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK was alive today he would be attack by todays Liberals/Democrats as an Uncle Tom because he believed one should not be judge by the color of their skin but by the content of their character a far cry from today’s Liberals/Democrats!!
The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...

and not much has changed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#933619 Jun 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have any idea. Had posts under my old name too when I first registered. Remember? You pointed it out to me.
One of those unexplained mysteries - like the Bermuda Triangle.
But should I try and change back to my old name? Or does it matter? It just seems a little unusual posting under a new name at first.
Totally up to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933620 Jun 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was getting kind of attached to my old name. Just thought after it had been stolen, I wouldn't be able to register under the same name again.
Think I should try to change it back? Or not.
I value your opinion on things like this.
Yeah?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#933621 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I don't need to pick on anyone... especially someone who claims to be honest but obviously isn't.
Besides, you do all the work for me... and the best part is I don't even ask for it.
Honesty is one of my middle names...right before speed and rhythm.

But it's been a rather eventful day. Having my identity stolen again and all and having to switch gears with a new name.

So I'll be back later after taking some time to regroup. Okay?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#933622 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This article not only proves Fox is, in fact, fair and balanced but clarifies your argument.......
The only thing that is fair in Fox is it's audience demographic consisting of angry white has-beens such as yourself. It is a comedy show around the rest of the world. So believe in what you want the message doesn't spread any further than that fixed demographic that will slowly die off. Plus of course, Al Queda which uses Fox when looking to motivate would-be suicide bombers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933623 Jun 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should register under Aunt Battie or Batty as it suits you. End of frickin' story.
Homer all grumpy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933624 Jun 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Two different animals. MLK & Malcolm went against the grain, Sharpton & Jackson went with the grain. I don't discredit nor credit the later 2. Times changed when MLK died.
Sharpton and Jackson are hustlers, out to make a buck for themselves. End of story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#933625 Jun 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aunt Bettie Lou is not me anymore. See my old photo?
However, I see no virtue in stealing someone else's identity.
But I'm very proud of myself for getting rid of that jerk in such short order.
So...did you see Hillary's video in 2002? When she said Saddam provided aid, comfort and sanctuary to al Qaeda?
That's what's important now. That you saw the video.
Was that juvenile stealing your name again? What a loser!

There is no photo showing, but if you uploaded on it should after a while. Just ask the loon how long it takes (I forgot her name - the spelling Police freak).

There are videos all over the place with Democrats saying we had to use force and stop Saddam. The Democrats simply played dirty by politicizing the wars.

You picked a good name. Let's see how long it takes the juvenile freak to try and harass you with this one. Problem for the freak is, it will no longer work. There is nothing better than frustrating a lowlife liberal!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#933626 Jun 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There you are, we've been worried sick as the market posted another day with a triple digit increase.
The economy sucks so Ben is going to keep the printing presses running. Homer is cheering a bad economy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#933627 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice you idiot..

sonicfilter has NO fear of perfection, you'll never achieve it..

newscorpse??

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques Ottawa 180,935
EverGreen Belgrade 14 min The__Baron 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr j_m_w 98,695
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Gary Seven 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]