Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,874)

Showing posts 857,461 - 857,480 of1,033,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
What am I "being told what not to think" and by whom am I being told?
lol
You're being told what not to think by the liberal propaganda machine who tell you half-truths, omissions and flat out falsehoods starting at the very top by those in high places to the lowest liberal talking heads on cable networks and websites.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Sonicmoron commie propaganda post # 3 for today. ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
Did the IRS Win the Election for Obama?
There are two problems with this conclusion. The first problem is that the popular vote for GOP House candidates in 2012 was 58 million compared to 2010&#8242;s 45 million. Instead of being incapable of exercising their constitutional rights, 13 million more Tea Party-influenced voters apparently were very capable of exercising their rights. Of course, 2012 was a presidential election year which always produces a higher vote. But a 28 percent surge in voting can hardly be described as a “muted” impact.
Moreover, the GOP’s share of the 2012 House vote was six million more than in the previous presidential cycle in 2008. Vueger claims the Tea Party should have produced 5-8 million more votes in 2012, and it looks like that’s exactly what it did, substantially increasing the GOP’s totals over 2008 and 2010. So what’s this business about the IRS?
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/did-th...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Dave propaganda lie # 1 for today. ROTFLMAO!!!
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another right whiner who wants to insure the illegals in this country.
Oh wait, that's not true.
You were just too freakin stupid top know that 30 million number was not just citizens; it was residents including illegal aliens.
You people are just plain dumber than sh*t
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Dave propaganda lie # 2 for today. ROTFLMAO!!!
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Taking a lesson from George W Bush except George said "Screw the country, I want to help my oil buddies" including his own family.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Dave propaganda lie # 3 for today. ROTFLMAO!!!
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever calls traitors whistleblowers.
Stealing secret documents is a crime. Handing them to foreigners is treason.
As Whatever puts Snowden on a pedestal to worship him, how many might die because of it.
Whatever loves terrorosts & hates his own country.
And God forbid if the President wants to stop people from stealing classified information that puts our country & our citizens at risk.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Cheney and Lindsey Graham aren't Democrats and they support NSA. Are you deliberately misleading or just uninformed?
Mornin, lily.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As Whatever puts Snowden on a pedestal to worship him, how many might die because of it.
And God forbid if the President wants to stop people from stealing classified information that puts our country & our citizens at risk.
lo9lolololololollhahahahahahah ahahahlolololhahahahahahahahah LISTEN TO THE RINO/GEORGE BUSH DEMOCRATS PATRIOTS/PARROTS lololololololahahahahahahahaha ha

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be full of shit. Point out a single post where I have ignored or condoned violence. Just one. You must have one other wise you would not open your mouth and spew lies.
Ignore violence? Again you lie. I speak out often against abortion/murder, the taking of the life of innocents a practice you whole heartedely support. I am anti death penalty, I would much prefer those sentenced rot for 30 - 40 years in solitary confinement. Of course with a TV, but a TV with just two channels available, the weather channel so he/she will know how warm it is in his/her un air conditioned cell and Fox News.
Peace
KMA
Oh please, you claimed the Arabs were savages because they are in the midst of a civil war. You claimed they were incapable of living peacefully.

Quit trying to pretend you never said it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Sonicmoron commie propaganda post # 2 for today. ROTFLMAO!!!
<quoted text>
don't much like having your ass handed to you?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey idiot. How's Sweden doing? "Just fine"?
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid!
STATEMENT BY SENATORS JOHN McCAIN AND LINDSEY GRAHAM ON SYRIA
June 13, 2013
Washington, D.C.¬– U.S. Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) today released the following statement on Syria:
“We appreciate the President’s finding that the Assad regime has used chemical weapons on several occasions. We also agree with the President that this fact must affect U.S. policy toward Syria. The President’s red line has been crossed. U.S. credibility is on the line. Now is not the time to merely take the next incremental step. Now is the time for more decisive actions.
“The conflict in Syria has taken a dramatic turn for the worse. The United Nations reported today that the death toll in Syria is approaching 93,000. Hezbollah is all in. Iran is all in. Iraqi militant groups are flowing into Syria to fight for Assad. Russia continues to provide military and diplomatic support. Assad is dramatically increasing his use of airpower against civilians and opposition forces in Syria. A report today stated that Assad’s forces conducted at least 5,000 air-to-ground attacks last month alone.
“A decision to provide lethal assistance, especially ammunition and heavy weapons, to opposition forces in Syria is long overdue, and we hope the President will take this urgently needed step. But providing arms alone is not sufficient. That alone is not enough to change the military balance of power on the ground against Assad. The President must rally an international coalition to take military actions to degrade Assad’s ability to use airpower and ballistic missiles and to move and resupply his forces around the battlefield by air. This can be done, as we have said many times, using stand-off weapons such as cruise missiles.
“We cannot afford to delay any longer. Assad is on the offensive with every weapon in his arsenal and with the complete support of his foreign allies. We must take more decisive actions now to turn the tide of the conflict in Syria.”
It's the right wingers that want to ratchet things up in Syria and risk getting into a serious pissing contest with Russia.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
This confirms Dumb Dave is a racist & bigot:
<quoted text>
The "Red Line" is about the use of chemical weapons, you idiot Democrat.
This conforms you're a GD idiot. I was referring to what someone else said.

My comment had nothing to do with any :"red Line".
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

I am not a crook!

I do not abuse my power (at least not this morning, yet).
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

DEMOCRATS are now taking away CIVIL LIBERTIES lololololJIM CROW DEMOCRATS lolololhahahahaha URBAN FOLLOWERS hahahahahahahahahahahanow DEMOCRATS SOUND LIKE REPUBLICANS JUST LIKE JIM CROW DEMOCRATS wow what a switch democrats dont want free speech because it puts national security at risk thats what GEORGE BUSH SAID AND DEMOCRATS AND URBAN DEMOCRATS HATED BUSH now PEOPLE HATE OBAMA FOR THE SAME REASONS AS THEY HATED BUSH DEAL WITH IT OBAMA IS NO DIFFERENT THAN BUSH
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all whistle blowers are Snowden.

We have laws protecting whistle blowers as they help keep our government open to the voters.

You and any other progressives chanting "You either all in for Obama or traitor" are brain washed sheep. I have no patience for those you sold themselves to a leader.

Scat now!

OBama has been ruthless to whistle blowers prosecuting more than any other admin in first four years.

It's a fact!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Dave propaganda lie # 4 for today. ROTFLMAO!!!
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you claimed the Arabs were savages because they are in the midst of a civil war. You claimed they were incapable of living peacefully.
Quit trying to pretend you never said it.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA SAID CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT right OBAMA WHY IS SNOWDEN A TRAITOR NO OBAMA YOU ARE THE TRAITOR YOU LIED TO THE PEOPLE YOU NEVER SAID THESE THINGS WERE IMPORTANT YOU WERE AGAINST THEM when you were in campaign mode OBABA you took money from WALLSTREET conflict of INTREST everything you said you lied obaba
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Dave propaganda lying weasel post # 5 for today. ROTFLMAO!!!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SUPPORT LIES so you are a FRAUD FAKE A** DAVE
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
I am not a crook!
I do not abuse my power (at least not this morning, yet).
Is Obama worse than Bush? That's beside the point

Obama's transformation from national security dove to hawk is the norm: any president is captive to America's imperial power

...Whereas Bush illegally invaded a nation with great fanfare, Obama has chosen to bump people off with great stealth (unless it's Bin Laden, in which case he metaphorically parades around with a head on a pike). Those are different strategies, but the discussion about which is better or worse is sterile precisely because neither is good and neither works. Whatever their declared intentions, both involve the murder of civilians and the creation of enemies, which in turn demand a clandestine security structure that seeks to pre-empt the metastasizing resistance to its policies both at home and abroad. The sprawling growth of its spying program is commensurate with the size of its military and the spread of its incursions into countries like Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan where it is not formally at war.

As I wrote the day before Obama's first inauguration:

"He has been elected to represent the interests of the most powerful country in the world. Those will not be the same interests as those of the powerless."

America did not come by that power through its own innate genius. It acquired it, as do all empires, in no small part through war, invasion, subterfuge and exploitation. Spying and lying about it comes with the job description for which Obama applied and was reappointed.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you still have that vulture as your picture? I know it fits your mentality just like the jackass fits for Democrats, but really Dumb Dave, a vulture?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 857,461 - 857,480 of1,033,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Frank 167,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min prognosticator 96,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min litesong 42,928
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DUMP Durbin 6,528
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE