Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
857,421 - 857,440 of 1,100,173 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#933303 Jun 27, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You oughta know.
For all your hand wringing and attempts at argument the end result is an emotional appeal that has no business in law.
Weep all you want for the "little lost souls" the bottom line is humans are our most renewable resource. When you can demonstrate that abortions result in an unrecoverable loss to individuals or humankind then you'll have an argument.
Yep. Don't let her claim of logic deceive you.

She gets it confused with opinions.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933304 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
By SENI TIENABESO (@seniABC) and MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC)
SANFORD, Fla. June 27, 2013
A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.
In a painfully embarassing moment, Rachel Jeantel was asked to read the letter out loud in court.
"Are you able to read that at all?" defense attorney Don West asked.
Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone, "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."
It sent a hush through the packed courtroom.
Jeantel, 19, was unable to read any of the letter save for her name.
That is truly saddening.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#933305 Jun 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Pattersons even worse.
SHAME ON YOU---Newark AND Patterson should be closed down-NOW--for crudding up the Hudson and because you all STINK! Uh gasp gasp--may the ghosts of a thousand Mohican smallpox blanket fibers infest your armpits!
Now, you were saying something about being a mindless, empty bobbleheaded r-oboTIC? Oh HELL no-never was, never will be!
Okay stupid, I'll just tell you. Geographic land mass Vineland New Jersey. Now look on the internet & try & find something to say about Vineland. Meanwhile you just prove how much you truly know yourself. Your just dumb. Did you forget that you responded to a post about global warning, dumass? Alzheimer's kicking in?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#933306 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The O'Reilly Factor is syndicated worldwide. His prime time slot crushes every single cable news network in the ratings.
Maybe you're the one who's out of the loop. Political immaturity often prevents gaining a well-rounded perspective. Monkey see, monkey do is common among those so easily influenced by what is perceived as popular and cool.
You, too, will one day grow out of that phase and be able to think for yourself.
So with your great perspective, when was CRA repealed son?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#933307 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Jean from Queens and Dumbass Dave would say that there is nothing in that biography that states that Lieberman was never a registered Republican.
Joe Lieberman was the GOP answer to Vermont's Bernie Sanders. Lieberman ran a a 'Reform Democrat':libertarian on social and economic issues ,but Big Government GOP on war issues.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#933308 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep telling yourself that and repeating it like a good little parrot.
I have no opinion about Deen other than she was raised in the south and can't help her heritage or her party affiliation or the southern democrat mindset decades ago.
But when someone voluntarily admits to wrongdoing 30 years ago and even if they say things that raises eyebrows because of who they are and where they came but then apologizes for it, their life should not be ruined.
Why was Robert Byrd forgiven when he was in the KKK and did a heck of a lot more to black people than racial slurs and not Paula Deen?
You keep repeating CRA son.

So when was it repealed?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933309 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The more these idiots bring up the IRS, more political and idiotic they look.
Issa is really in the doghouse now. The guy screams 'the sky is falling!' so often when nothing's there.
For sure--obamas new and impwoved irs...just shows dem duh money to goes wit all they givverment benerfits...so long asit dont has to come off er they backs.

LoserTICS.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#933310 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ROI and payback period are two entirely different things.
Then enlighten me son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#933311 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just takes one IRS witness who chooses to blow the whistle instead of taking the Fifth.
Already two have admitted concern about criminal liability.
Watergate took two and one-half years to unravel.
Not a problem.

So... what does that have to do with the WH?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933312 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The O'Reilly Factor is syndicated worldwide. His prime time slot crushes every single cable news network in the ratings.
Maybe you're the one who's out of the loop. Political immaturity often prevents gaining a well-rounded perspective. Monkey see, monkey do is common among those so easily influenced by what is perceived as popular and cool.
You, too, will one day grow out of that phase and be able to think for yourself.
no, i don't think i'll be joining the 2.6% of the republicans who voted for Mitt any time soon.

carol....3 million viewers....58,167,260 Republicans voted for Romney....so as much as you'd like it to be otherwise, very little influence from the GOP PR network beyond those who need right wing talking heads to do their thinking for them.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#933313 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
For sure--obamas new and impwoved irs...just shows dem duh money to goes wit all they givverment benerfits...so long asit dont has to come off er they backs.
LoserTICS.
Are you on your drugs or off?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933314 Jun 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay stupid, I'll just tell you. Geographic land mass Vineland New Jersey. Now look on the internet & try & find something to say about Vineland. Meanwhile you just prove how much you truly know yourself. Your just dumb. Did you forget that you responded to a post about global warning, dumass? Alzheimer's kicking in?
Sandbar. Nuclear is NOT a viable energy option every where.(especially in extremely LOW cost KW areas where the WHINEDUHM is already so immense that it's ignorance decibles are almost UNbearable at times!!!)

Don't make me retract my support for clean, fresh, economical common SENSE lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933316 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Not a problem.
So... what does that have to do with the WH?
The IRS called-they wish to review YOUR income.

ALL of it...including the illicit parts.

LoserTIC.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933317 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on your drugs or off?
Not everyone is a druggy or pusher of, or a hater, a con and a hypocrite- like you.

LoserTIC.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#933318 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Sandbar. Nuclear is NOT a viable energy option every where.(especially in extremely LOW cost KW areas where the WHINEDUHM is already so immense that it's ignorance decibles are almost UNbearable at times!!!)
Don't make me retract my support for clean, fresh, economical common SENSE lol.
Don't you have a meth lab to tend to?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#933319 Jun 27, 2013
What's up dummies and normal people?
LCN Llin

United States

#933320 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW is an appropriate name you chose for yourself. Because that's the biggest pile of horseshit I've ever stepped in on here.
"Wow" doesn't even begin to cover it. I can't even see my ankles.
Can tell when someone is losing it on topix as the profanity come out instead of logic

eg. "biggest pile of horseshit".
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933321 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You keep repeating CRA son.
So when was it repealed?
I give up. When?
LCN Llin

United States

#933322 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no, i don't think i'll be joining the 2.6% of the republicans who voted for Mitt any time soon.
carol....3 million viewers....58,167,260 Republicans voted for Romney....so as much as you'd like it to be otherwise, very little influence from the GOP PR network beyond those who need right wing talking heads to do their thinking for them.
All three former Presidents advising President Obama on Snowden? Would imagine "the club" has his ear.
Nixon revealed President Clinton took his advise and was the most open of the President's Nixon advised.

Lack of IRS scandal is beginning to get to the republican tolls :-)

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#933323 Jun 27, 2013
What is Aunt Batty up in arms about today?

How are you rightwingers doing today? They say ignorance is bliss so I'm guessing you're doing okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,368
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,375
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 27 min Preacher 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min BoDidHe 49,477
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,313
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,932
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 68,977
Amy 8-29 6 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••