Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
857,401 - 857,420 of 1,099,063 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be factually deficient... again, son.
It should be repealed:
"Under the policies of Speaker Pelosi and President Obama, almost 4 million of our countrymen have lost their jobs, since the President has been inaugurated. We have the highest unemployment rate we’ve had in a quarter of a century, not to mention a tripling of the national debt. One thing that our Committee could do, that would take a positive step towards creating more jobs in America, is simply to repeal CRA."
http://hensarling.house.gov/news/press-releas...
I don't deny it was probably said son.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Jean from Queens and Dumbass Dave would say that there is nothing in that biography that states that Lieberman was never a registered Republican.
Classic examples of that old saying on why "STUPID is just about impossible to fix".
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Paula Deen was a member of 'Redneck's for Obama' and traitors in the eyes of country Foxbots.:-D
You keep telling yourself that and repeating it like a good little parrot.

I have no opinion about Deen other than she was raised in the south and can't help her heritage or her party affiliation or the southern democrat mindset decades ago.

But when someone voluntarily admits to wrongdoing 30 years ago and even if they say things that raises eyebrows because of who they are and where they came but then apologizes for it, their life should not be ruined.

Why was Robert Byrd forgiven when he was in the KKK and did a heck of a lot more to black people than racial slurs and not Paula Deen?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I live, there is an equal blend of whites, blacks and Hispanics who mind their own business and take pride in what they have. Wouldn't want it any other way.
Ironically, the Southern states have now become representative of the hard-working middle class with the influx of northerners and the era of Southern Democrats long since past.
Many blacks are moving back to these states from Detroit, Chicago and New York where they once fled and were denied even low-skilled industrial jobs that created the vicious cycle of poverty in these urban areas. They are finding both opportunities and acceptance in the south which southern democrats had once denied them.
I'm sure there are still places in the south - just like in the north - where discrimination and prejudice has not been completely stamped out. But discrimination and prejudice exists in some places everywhere and is not just limited to skin color.
There are plenty of other places in the south - and in the north - to live and especially in the 21st century.
You'll never convince liberals though that the majority of Americans have moved on past the racial issue. They cling to it for dear life. Why, I don't know. Well, yes I do.
I'm guessing you missed the reaction to the recent Cheerios commercial......

denial isn't a river in Egypt
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

By SENI TIENABESO (@seniABC) and MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC)

SANFORD, Fla. June 27, 2013

A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.

In a painfully embarassing moment, Rachel Jeantel was asked to read the letter out loud in court.

"Are you able to read that at all?" defense attorney Don West asked.

Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone, "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."

It sent a hush through the packed courtroom.

Jeantel, 19, was unable to read any of the letter save for her name.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The last I read, the ROI for Solar is 20 years or above - depending on where you live and the regional electricity cost.
Thus, after 20 years, your equipment will need to be replaced and maintenance over those same 20 years will eat up any perceived savings.
Adding to the confusion is the fact that the Magic Negro will subsidize this crap meaning that prices and costs are loosely bandied about by government and salesman giving the false impression that Solar costs are dropping when, in fact, they are not.
If we let the Jerk-In-Chief get his way with Coal and Renewables, your electric bill will skyrocket to a point where you'll sit in the dark for the rest of your life. In your case, you've already been in the dark up till now, DumbDave.
You are a Fool inside of a Fool's Paradise, Bro'.
lol! Not mine son. My ROI is a lot faster.... less than half of your claim.

But go ahead and make your idiotic claim.

You're one of those who won't let the facts get in the way of your politics.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If a poster writes a thousand comments with 99% being valid, verifiable and substantive observations, I can respect them even when and if I disagree with those comments.
In your case, 99% of your comments are not valid, verifiable or substantive. You are a flake with a motormouth.
So, the personalities issue is unavoidable in many cases and especially in yours. A Skunk, by any other name, is still a Skunk, Dood.
Not when your politics get in the way son.

Then you throw facts right out the window and replace them with your opinions.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked a stupid question - how did I know abortions have skyrocketed since Roe v Wade - I answered it, and now you're arguing with yourself because you didn't like the answer.
Ignorance is bliss. The reality of abortion is not high on the liberal's agenda in preventing them by educating young women about the consequences of unprotected sex. The reality of a fetus having a heartbeat, vital organs, brain development and limbs and looking just like a baby before the end of the first trimester is nowhere on their agenda.
Planned Parenthood does not perform sonograms to show women what they are about to remove from their bodies to help them make an informed decision. For a reason. It would be too costly since abortions are the money makers for Planned Parenthood.
Liberals are now demanding abortions be legal after 20 weeks. If abortion isn't considered murder in the first trimester, it certainly is by the fifth month.
So basically you condone the killing of human life. Just admit it.
And yet, you have no clue about CRA.

BTW, when was it repealed son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Deen is a democrat. Too bad you guys decided to trash her before checking it out. No worries, within a week all will be forgiven-the way it always is.
lol! It's worse with Christie.

THAT was politics at its worse.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
According to the loony left wingers here, roi on solar is 20 years but solar panels only have a 20 year life span. Sounds like a scam to me.
Another scandal uncovered by the moron patrol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

NASA announces eight new astronauts-half are women
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And? He scares them. Not something to be proud of.
right wing hate-mongers not welcome.

something to be proud of?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, that was from 2011. Nothing to see here, move along.
Britain bans two anti-Islam U.S. bloggers

A government spokesman said individuals whose presence "is not conducive to the public good" could be excluded by the home secretary, the BBC reported.

"We condemn all those whose behaviors and views run counter to our shared values and will not stand for extremism in any form," he added.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats!
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/15/meet_the_grou...
'fair and balanced' didn't tell you that?
lol! The more these idiots bring up the IRS, more political and idiotic they look.

Issa is really in the doghouse now. The guy screams 'the sky is falling!' so often when nothing's there.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumbass who thinks Iraq had something to do with the 9-11 attacks.
My God, are all you right whiners this stupid?
I was thinking Afghanistan dummy--You're the one mentioned Iraq-not I. See that's what you get for *trying* to think that you think you know what others are thinking- dummy.

Good to see you're finally grasping the REAL FACTS involved in the time line CATALYSTS of event though--DUHMazz worm DUH A Vey.

Have you checked your map of volcanic eruptions, ash activity and the tropical ocean current shifts lately?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This article not only proves Fox is, in fact, fair and balanced but clarifies your argument.
WASHINGTON – Leaders of progressive groups say they, too, faced long delays in getting the Internal Revenue Service to approve their applications tax-exempt status but were not subjected to the same level of scrutiny that tea party groups complained about.
The revelation that such a wide array of groups may have received extra scrutiny is threatening to undercut the narrative of some Republican lawmakers that the IRS targeted enemies of the president during last year's presidential election.
Karen Kraushaar, a spokeswoman for the inspector general, however, said the term "tea party" included instructions to forward such cases to other agents for additional review. There were no such instructions accompanying the term "Progressive," she said.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/26/progress...
Your sources always forget the balanced part and, therefore, the fair part too.
didn't you say that the IRS hadn't denied any liberal group?

let's go back to that.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Typical plantation liberal Obama supporter caught lying...

"The star prosecution witness took the stand in a Florida courtroom for a second day Thursday as George Zimmerman’s attorneys tried to demonstrate that her story about hearing the prelude to the defendant's fatal confrontation with Trayvon Martin has changed over the course of the last year..

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/27/teen-fri...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Not mine son. My ROI is a lot faster.... less than half of your claim.
But go ahead and make your idiotic claim.
You're one of those who won't let the facts get in the way of your politics.
ROI and payback period are two entirely different things.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
According to the loony left wingers here, roi on solar is 20 years but solar panels only have a 20 year life span. Sounds like a scam to me.
It is--an attempt for MORE FAILED givverment subsidies to pocket for the greedy NON contributing MOOCHERS off of OTHER peoples hard earned dollars.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are always trying to cheat the system.
Post the first paragraph of that article.
Everyone agrees that the IRS shouldn’t have targeted groups with “Tea Party” or “Patriot” in their names for special scrutiny in awarding tax-exempt status. NBC News reports two agents have been disciplined for doing so, and the Justice Department announced a criminal probe. But so far no one has identified a single conservative group that was denied status in the controversial review, though some faced bureaucratic hurdles and had their tax-exempt status delayed.

In fact, the only known 501(c)(4) applicant to have its status denied happens to be a progressive group: the Maine chapter of Emerge America, which trains Democratic women to run for office. Although the group did no electoral work, and didn’t participate in independent expenditure campaign activity either, its partisan status apparently disqualified it from being categorized as working for the “common good.”

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/15/meet_the_grou...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Mothra 46,271
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min LRS 177,258
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 49,379
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min j_m_w 97,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min Eric 68,912
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,644
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,653
Amy 8-26 8 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••