Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
857,401 - 857,420 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, why wasn't Bush questioned about the 13 embassies attacked & dozens killed in those attacks &, why weren't you outraged then? If you were, what exactly was your response?
Probably because we didn't have our noses stuck in an "Arab spring" uprising.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Goldwater integrated the AZ National Guard way before it was considered cool.
LOL... Blame someone else because you're the idiot Detzing...

I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson

Yet widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday a couple Dems was trying to defend frontporch saying it wasn't meant to be taken literal.
Don't know how "registered Republican" can be interpret as metaphoric.
It goes with the libuhrulTic, empty headed mindlessness of no accountability and deny, deny, deny...the FACT...that they stated yet again (MORE) twisted distortions of major UNtruths.

That, and maybe due to a possible inherent, inbred allergy to anything that actually has an Ethical and Integral Constitutional following backbone...causes the commieTicism in them to break out in beads of commieTic sweat lol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Zero tolerance for food waste a must

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, Deen apparently supported Obama.
So, you're right, she should have done what all of his supporters do. She probably would have gotten another book deal or a raise.
Paula Deen was a member of 'Redneck's for Obama' and traitors in the eyes of country Foxbots.:-D
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday a couple Dems was trying to defend frontporch saying it wasn't meant to be taken literal.
Don't know how "registered Republican" can be interpret as metaphoric.
Senator. Born Joseph Isador Lieberman on February 24, 1942 in Stamford, Connecticut. Lieberman received his bachelor's degree from Yale College in 1964 and his law degree from Yale Law School in 1967. He was elected to the Connecticut State Senate in 1970 where he served for ten years. In 1980, he returned to private legal practice for two years before serving as Connecticut's Attorney General from 1983 through 1988. After gaining popularity for his consumer and environmental advocacy, Lieberman went on to win his first election to the U.S. Senate in 1988, winning the seat twice more in 1994 and 2000.
2000, Lieberman was the **Democratic** candidate for Vice President alongside Al Gore, and the first Jew named to an American national ticket. In January 2003, he announced his candidacy for the 2004 *Democratic* presidential nomination.

In 2003, Lieberman sought the *Democratic* nomination for the 2004 presidential election but withdrew his candidacy after failing to win any of the five primaries. In 2006, he won re-election to the Senate, running as an *Independent* after losing the Democratic primary to Ned Lamont. Lieberman will sit as part of the *Democratic* caucus in the 110th Congress.

In 2003, Lieberman sought the *Democratic* nomination for the 2004 presidential election but withdrew his candidacy after failing to win any of the five primaries. In 2006, he won re-election to the Senate, running as an *Independent* after losing the Democratic primary to Ned Lamont. Lieberman serves in the Connecticut senate seat.

Ahhhhhh DEMOCRACY---and those with some BACKBONES enough to live in it lol.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Obama Overtly supports Al-Qaeda, Provides Terrorists with Chemical Weapons’controversial role the Obama administration plays in the Syrian conflict and the possibility that the US Head of State not only cooperates with Al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations but also supplies them with chemical weapons.If we look at various media reports, including CNN but it is also acknowledged in Israeli media, the rebels namely Al-Nusra are in possession of chemical weapons but moreover it is acknowledged that western forces are actually training Al-Nusra rebels in Jordan and Turkey and this is confirmed by a December 9 CNN report.
We had subsequently the report of the United Nations independent mission which confirms that rebel forces are in possession of sarin nerve gas and the United Nations human rights investigators actually made a statement to that effect and refuted the accusations that government forces were in possession of chemical weapons.
In fact what they said is that the rebels were in possession of chemical weapons.
Then we also had a Turkish police report, which essentially confirmed these previous reports, the fact that the Al-Nusra terrorists who are supported by the Western military alliance, they were arrested with sarin gas in their possession.
we are beyond the issue as to whether Obama is supporting Al-Qaeda. John Kerry is directly in contacts with commanders, which are in link with Al-Qaeda rebels. We’ve got a fairly large documentation to the effect that weapons and money are being channeled to the rebels and that these rebels actually are on the US state department list of terrorist organizations.
So, what I am saying essentially is that these Al-Qaeda affiliated organizations are not longer supported covertly by the CIA, they are supported overtly by the US president and the Secretary of State who is in touch with commanders of that terrorist force, in particular the main intermediary is a General Idriss who is with the Free Syrian Army and who is in constant contact with the rebels.
But what I think we should understand is that Obama administration and its allies are harboring a terrorist organization which is on the state department list and that means that president Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry could under the US law be held responsible: And I quote the document of the state department “knowingly providing or attempting or conspiring to provide material support or resources to or engaging in transactions with Al-Nusra front”
and here I thought dropping acid was passe
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing to watch these liberals use the race card for years, then as soon as one or two black families move next door to them they bolt like a bat out of hell.
I've seen it practiced dozens of times by DemocRATS I know.
New England sucks.
Where I live, there is an equal blend of whites, blacks and Hispanics who mind their own business and take pride in what they have. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Ironically, the Southern states have now become representative of the hard-working middle class with the influx of northerners and the era of Southern Democrats long since past.

Many blacks are moving back to these states from Detroit, Chicago and New York where they once fled and were denied even low-skilled industrial jobs that created the vicious cycle of poverty in these urban areas. They are finding both opportunities and acceptance in the south which southern democrats had once denied them.

I'm sure there are still places in the south - just like in the north - where discrimination and prejudice has not been completely stamped out. But discrimination and prejudice exists in some places everywhere and is not just limited to skin color.

There are plenty of other places in the south - and in the north - to live and especially in the 21st century.

You'll never convince liberals though that the majority of Americans have moved on past the racial issue. They cling to it for dear life. Why, I don't know. Well, yes I do.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Libya did not send planes into the Twin Towers etc.
WTH were we doing in Libya, aside from contributing to FAILKED foreign policies of aiding militant terrorist anarchy, regional destablization and failed statehoodieism?

Another dumbass who thinks Iraq had something to do with the 9-11 attacks.

My God, are all you right whiners this stupid?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
One line about the 1964 election went, "They told me that if I voted for Goldwater we would soon have 500,000 men in Vietnam. And they were right."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Zero tolerance for food waste a must
But Moochelle's school lunch program forces children to take food that they don't want, which heads straight for the trash.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Paula Deen was a member of 'Redneck's for Obama' and traitors in the eyes of country Foxbots.:-D
Paula Deen not one of Galt's favorites, for reasons totally unrelated to politics, but her assassination by the PC police is little different than any other execution.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

According to the loony left wingers here, roi on solar is 20 years but solar panels only have a 20 year life span. Sounds like a scam to me.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Paula Deen was a member of 'Redneck's for Obama' and traitors in the eyes of country Foxbots.:-D
AND... Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to fool.

The DNA of the demoKratic party is inbred with hate and racism. Paula Deen is a registered demokrat you moron...

It;s the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Senator. Born Joseph Isador Lieberman on February 24, 1942 in Stamford, Connecticut. Lieberman received his bachelor's degree from Yale College in 1964 and his law degree from Yale Law School in 1967. He was elected to the Connecticut State Senate in 1970 where he served for ten years. In 1980, he returned to private legal practice for two years before serving as Connecticut's Attorney General from 1983 through 1988. After gaining popularity for his consumer and environmental advocacy, Lieberman went on to win his first election to the U.S. Senate in 1988, winning the seat twice more in 1994 and 2000.
2000, Lieberman was the **Democratic** candidate for Vice President alongside Al Gore, and the first Jew named to an American national ticket. In January 2003, he announced his candidacy for the 2004 *Democratic* presidential nomination.
In 2003, Lieberman sought the *Democratic* nomination for the 2004 presidential election but withdrew his candidacy after failing to win any of the five primaries. In 2006, he won re-election to the Senate, running as an *Independent* after losing the Democratic primary to Ned Lamont. Lieberman will sit as part of the *Democratic* caucus in the 110th Congress.
In 2003, Lieberman sought the *Democratic* nomination for the 2004 presidential election but withdrew his candidacy after failing to win any of the five primaries. In 2006, he won re-election to the Senate, running as an *Independent* after losing the Democratic primary to Ned Lamont. Lieberman serves in the Connecticut senate seat.
Ahhhhhh DEMOCRACY---and those with some BACKBONES enough to live in it lol.
But Jean from Queens and Dumbass Dave would say that there is nothing in that biography that states that Lieberman was never a registered Republican.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I am talking about. Don't project your ignorance onto me.
The current payback period is what is keeping many from going the way of solar.
Businesses have installed solar.
I never said the decision was a slam dunk for everyone.
I said Galt was an idiot for claiming it did not work outside the Southwest.
Try to keep up.
No you do not!
You are thick as a frikkin brick, Dumb Dave.

OK simpleton, try this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

O V E R - 2 0 - Y E A R S

Unless you are in the southwest.
Galt is correct.

As usual, you have no clue what you are talking about!

Jesus! Are you god damned stoooopid!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Probably because we didn't have our noses stuck in an "Arab spring" uprising.
And you expect me to believe because you you call it an Arab spring now that it wasn't going on under Bush or during the times & dates of those 13 attacks? Ignorance at it's finest!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Goldwater followed Truman and Eisenhower who ended segregation in the U S armed forces .

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Moochelle's school lunch program forces children to take food that they don't want, which heads straight for the trash.
I never knew a kid who did not love an apple.:-D
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, another dumass with the mind expansion of an asshole farting. I live in the biggest city in Jersey by demography. I haven't been to Trenton in years. I'm closer to Philly &, almost as close to NY. I don't know about the air in Trenton but, I am aware of the harshness ignorance in which people treat the earth with. For you to sit here & ignore or completely lie about global warming makes you like more of an ass than a stereotypical black girl. It's not even an argument or a debate. It's me tell facts of which I've lived through &, you telling lies spun behind money hungry people who would sacrifice their unborn grandchildren to put away a couple thousand more dollars. You don't fit thatdescription so, that makes you look more of an ass to argue someones point that doesn't serve your interest. Your logic is, all scientist haven't agreed on the subject so, it's not true. My position is, I can feel it with my own flesh. I don't need a scientist to tell me what I feel. That would make me a trueobserver of the topic & you a Republican robot, get it now?
Pattersons even worse.

SHAME ON YOU---Newark AND Patterson should be closed down-NOW--for crudding up the Hudson and because you all STINK! Uh gasp gasp--may the ghosts of a thousand Mohican smallpox blanket fibers infest your armpits!

Now, you were saying something about being a mindless, empty bobbleheaded r-oboTIC? Oh HELL no-never was, never will be!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 33 min andet1987 4,592
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 3 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 4 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs