Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,870)

Showing posts 857,381 - 857,400 of1,073,170
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Newark still take any ones breathe away, and bring a noxious tear to ones eyes... while driving through with windows down?
Bless your heart..do you have yer state mandated permit to post here?
Again, another dumass with the mind expansion of an asshole farting. I live in the biggest city in Jersey by demography. I haven't been to Trenton in years. I'm closer to Philly &, almost as close to NY. I don't know about the air in Trenton but, I am aware of the harshness ignorance in which people treat the earth with. For you to sit here & ignore or completely lie about global warming makes you like more of an ass than a stereotypical black girl. It's not even an argument or a debate. It's me tell facts of which I've lived through &, you telling lies spun behind money hungry people who would sacrifice their unborn grandchildren to put away a couple thousand more dollars. You don't fit thatdescription so, that makes you look more of an ass to argue someones point that doesn't serve your interest. Your logic is, all scientist haven't agreed on the subject so, it's not true. My position is, I can feel it with my own flesh. I don't need a scientist to tell me what I feel. That would make me a trueobserver of the topic & you a Republican robot, get it now?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Jeantel is a complete idiot. The states star witness. LMFAO... She will win Zimmerman the Tray Martin' case..
It's the culture...
En Englais si'vous plais..and speak up like we know you are able to, please...not every one has a hearing aid in.

Where the hell is Judge Judy to nip some of THAT mess out in the bud.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

"Based on the information you flagged regarding the existence of a 'Progressives' entry on BOLO lists, TIGTA performed additional research which determined that six tax-exempt applications filed between May 2010 and May 2012 having the words 'progress' or 'progressive' in their names were included in the 298 cases the IRS identified as potential political cases. We also determined that 14 tax-exempt applications filed between May 2010 and May 2012 using the words 'progress' or 'progressive' in their names were not referred for added scrutiny as potential political cases. In total, 30 percent of the organizations we identified with the words 'progress' or "progressive" in their names were processed as potential political cases. In comparison, our audit found that 100 percent of the tax-exempt applications with Tea Party, Patriots, or 9/12 in their names were processed as potential political cases during the timeframe of our audit."

From the IG
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
EVERYTHING that have happened since 2008 is BARAK OBAMAS RESPONSIBILITY GRADE C-
Is that grading on the Gehd curve?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Political Crossover: The Troubling Emergence of "Black Reaganism"The nation’s top Black Reaganite is quite open about his admiration for “The Gipper.” President Obama takes every opportunity to praise his racist, reactionary predecessor, and to emulate his politics. So do lots of Democrats of all colors. The truth is,“Reaganism never really left – it merely flowed through the pipelines of neoliberalism.”
During the 1976 Republican Presidential Primaries, then-candidate Ronald Reagan coined the term "Welfare Queen" as he detailed the story of an African-American woman from Chicago who was arrested after using multiple identities to collect over $150,000 worth of welfare benefits. Reagan's story had a purpose: to establish a connection between the "evils of taxation" and the consequences of "illegitimate" welfare programs that "rewarded laziness," and to relay this to an American electorate poised to identify a scapegoat for what they viewed as a "dying nation." The engine behind this message was the Republican Party's overtly racist "Southern Strategy," which formulated a conscious effort to "appeal to racist whites" who Republicans believed "could never forgive the Democratic Party for its support of civil rights and voting rights for Blacks." Reagan's implication, while purposely misleading, was ripe for the taking and tapped into America's deep-seated culture of white supremacy, misogyny, and classism – prompting a public discussion over social welfare programs and the need for higher levels of "personal responsibility" from those who relied on such.
WOW is an appropriate name you chose for yourself. Because that's the biggest pile of horseshit I've ever stepped in on here.

"Wow" doesn't even begin to cover it. I can't even see my ankles.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy!
It's the culture...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

South Africa High Court War Crimes Case against US President Barack Obama
The Muslim Lawyers Association (MLA) brought an application to court on Tuesday, 25 June 2013, to charge US President Barack Obama with a number of crimes, before he enters South Africa on Friday, 28 June 2013.

The North Gauteng High Court today found that the merits of the matter could not be heard as it was not deemed to be sufficiently ‘urgent’. This is despite the imminent arrival of Obama in South Africa this week. However, the (MLA) will continue to pursue the matter through the ordinary course of the courts.

Given the sheer magnitude, gravity, extent and degree of these crimes, as well as the unrelenting vigour with which the Obama Administration continues to commit them, the MLA intends to pursue the review application in accordance with the normal court time periods applicable.

“It is regrettable for the court not to have adjudicated on the merits of the ‘Obama Docket’ at an expedient time when Obama’s visit to the Republic is imminent”, states MLA spokesperson, Attorney Yousha Tayob.

The Obama Docket contains:

- evidence of indiscriminate killing of civilians by the use of USA military drones

- a public acknowledgment by Obama that he authorised the extra judicial assassinations of US citizens and that civilians have been killed by drone attacks authorised by him

- evidence of the continued incarceration without trial of persons detained at Guantanamo Bay and other US detention facilities, and

- evidence that the United States has engaged in rendition programmes contrary
to the prescripts of the norms and standards of International Law.

“South Africa has adopted and ratified the Rome Statute into our law and is therefore obliged to fulfil both its domestic and international responsibilities”, adds Tayob.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
Everyone wants social security disability?
Why the lawyers?
They know it is a scam.
When 99 weeks of unemployment are exhausted in the current Obama Depression, Obama voters are encouraged to apply for SSI to remain on the payroll.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Link for above post

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domesti...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately for the US, we didn't elect Romney, so from one perspective we dodge a lack of leadership bullet.
We know that already too---we're all STILL experiencing the continued economic and lack of leadership suffering because of it.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
How Complacency, Complicity of Black Misleadership Class Led to Supreme Court Evisceration of the Voting Rights Act
Did the Supreme Court kneecapping of the Voting Rights Act have to happen? Could black leadership have seen it coming and prevented it? Why didn't they, and what can we do now?A freshman senator, Barack Obama was assigned right away to the Foreign Affairs and Judiciary Committees, prestigious assignments coveted by senators of many years' seniority. The Judiciary Committee interviews, questions, and passes or rejects all presidential nominations to the US Supreme Court. While Obama sat on that committee, the nominations of Samuel Alito for associate justice and John Roberts for chief justice were considered.
It was no secret that both Alito and Roberts were committed right wing extremists, and associated with the Federalist Society, a fraternity of lawyers founded in 1982 dedicated to repealing social security, the New Deal, antitrust law, the FDA, consumer protections and civil rights legislation of all sorts, basically civilized and civilizing reform passed in the 20th century. Though the Federalist Society does not disclose its membership, Roberts appeared in their 1997-98 leadership directory, and after his ascent to the high court, Alito has been an honored guest at more than one Federalist Society event.
As a former president of the Harvard Law Review, Senator Obama was intimately familiar with the goals and objectives of the Federalist Society. Grassroots Democratic activists besieged Senators Obama and Kerry, both on the Judiciary Committee, to vote against Alito and Roberts, if need be to lead a filibuster against them.
Obama and Kerry said just enough encouraging words to get the pressure off themselves, then repudiated the idea of a filibuster altogether. When the nominees came before the committee, they passed up the opportunity to grill them on their Federalist Society associations and what this might tell about their expected rulings from the bench on civil rights and other questions, opting to ask softball questions instead. Obama's decision on the Senate Judiciary Committee not to fight, filibuster or meaningfully oppose the advancement of neo-segregationist Federalist Society thugs Alito and Roberts to the Supreme Court guaranteed the virtual nullification of the Voting Rights Act which has now occurred.
I see you're passing a lot of gas too.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
El Nino, La Nina,'unlikely to make appearance in 2013'
It's a regional thing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I am talking about. Don't project your ignorance onto me.
The current payback period is what is keeping many from going the way of solar.
Businesses have installed solar.
I never said the decision was a slam dunk for everyone.
I said Galt was an idiot for claiming it did not work outside the Southwest.
Try to keep up.
Solar power is a good investment for those who think timeshares are a good investment.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama Called “War Criminal” and “Hypocrite of the Century” in The Irish Parliament
Statement of Clare Daly, TD Dublin North
’Now, I ask you, is this person going for the hypocrite of the century award? Because we have to call things by their right names, and the reality is that by any serious examination, this man is a war criminal.

He has just announced his decision to supply arms to the Syrian opposition, including the jihadists, fueling the destabilization of that region and continuing to undermine secularism and knock back conditions for women
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Jeantel is a complete idiot. The states star witness. LMFAO... She will win Zimmerman the Tray Martin' case..
It's the culture...
What is with the younger generation and mumbling?

A niece of mine picked up a teen from the airport and brought him back home. I was there with my sister when he arrived. My sister asked him how things was going.

He responded, but we both-my sister and I- looked at each other. No way to respond back -couldn't understand a thing he said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
It's the culture...
When the star witness for the state is a stereotypical racist who portrays Saint Trayvon as a racist...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
EVERYTHING that have happened since 2008 is BARAK OBAMAS RESPONSIBILITY GRADE C-
Your other posts made you sound like a jackass. What's up with your placing blame where it belongs?

His grade is an F. Maybe that's it. You gave him a passing grade.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
so is President George Bush still in the tea party republican party?
Missed most of your whining this morning as was at the library.
Unlike nomabas library in Penna, they still have books.
Bless yer heart lol
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama has shown he’s ‘In Over His Head’ dealing with Crisis!! In the Snowden Crisis ‘Obama’ said he hasn't called the Chinese and Russians about the man wanted by the U.S. government sort of like not calling Panetta /Clinton during Benghazi!! Then the President said “I’m not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker" same approach Obama and his administration used in Benghazi because of his Incompetence we have Four Dead Americans!!
You people are ignorant enough to talk like you're in the loop. You couldn't even tell me what going on in local affairs! The CIA can keep secrets & it's fine with you because they tell you it's for the sake of America. The black president does it &, you're ready to have a heart attack. Since you want to okay investigator, investigate why was ambassador Stevens in benghazi without his security detail not at the consulate. The answer to the question you wish to know, probably lies into the in the result of that investigation & probably why Obama didn't dispatch an emergency rescue team. He probably had no business there in the first place. 1st rule of the CIA," don't get caught!"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with the younger generation and mumbling?
A niece of mine picked up a teen from the airport and brought him back home. I was there with my sister when he arrived. My sister asked him how things was going.
He responded, but we both-my sister and I- looked at each other. No way to respond back -couldn't understand a thing he said.
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 857,381 - 857,400 of1,073,170
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 45,596
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 4 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 4 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 5 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search