Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,868)

Showing posts 857,341 - 857,360 of1,033,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I guess blunders are one of your specialties....
Pfft. It is now an insider joke for those who know what she posted.

You are an outsider.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Just in case this didn't post the first time.

A study conducted by The Physicians Foundation shows that physicians today are working less, seeing fewer patients, and reducing access to services. If that trend continues, nearly 45,000 full-time doctors will leave the medical field, greatly limiting patient access to care.

Fact: ObamaCare will worsen the current physician shortage. The law will also drive physicians to become hospital employees or to join large Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), where their treatment decisions will be monitored with mandatory electronic medical records. Government and private insurers will increasingly link payments to adherence to “comparative effectiveness” practice guidelines. Physicians will face significant conflicts-of-interest when their patients might benefit from treatments outside the guidelines, but the physician risks nonpayment (or losing his ACO contract) as a result.

http://www.signaturemd.com/concierge-medicine...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

“The electronic entry-exit identification system must be in place at all international airports and seaports in the United States where U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers are currently deployed,” Hoeven said.

That leaves out the southern land border the rest of the bill is so focused on — as well as the northern border, raising questions about the point of keeping track of exiting visitors at all.

"If we don’t have the land ports in the mix, then we never know who came into the country, if they left by land,” Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said Thursday.“The 9/11 Commission says the system will not work. The system will not work.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/immigra...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool if you think the problems coming down the pike with Obamacare are hilarious - nevermind the ones it's already created.
As I have before about Yeah. I find it amazing Yeah can find his butt to slide his Depends over it.

He is a knee-jerk poster. Posts nonsense most of time .

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare single-handedly become a liability to full-time employment and a freeze on hiring.
If you think that's funny, you must like getting royally screwed.
And, yes, the same IRS who took their cue to go after this president's enemies from Obama's speeches in 2008 is now running Obamacare.
But I'll bet you think that's hilarious.
Better hope Republicans don't gain back the presidency and the Senate in the next few years. It won't be so funny anymore.
lily also tells baby jokes inside of abortion clinics.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft. It is now an insider joke for those who know what she posted.
You are an outsider.
Which is why people like you can't be trusted son!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

There is no safety for honest men, but by believing all possible evil of evil men, and by acting ... on that belief. - Edmund Burke
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Here is one person's viewpoint of the Middle East

"Putin determined keep Middle East on boil to sustain oil prices essential for sick Russian economy."

hmmm
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

This administration is now so distrusted on so many levels, it's almost hard to keep up.

But just curious. How many on here are prepared for Obamacare, know exactly what's going on and know how to sign up for government exchanges and what insurance they can afford?

Because if you don't have it all figured out by the end of the year, the IRS will be expecting you to pay up.

Even though I have no idea what the IRS can do when millions haven't figured it out and simply don't pay up.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have before about Yeah. I find it amazing Yeah can find his butt to slide his Depends over it.
He is a knee-jerk poster. Posts nonsense most of time .
That's your opinion son.

But you're a proven liar.

For some reason, I think that carries more weight!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got the most pleasant disposition of any Topix poster I've ever known. You remind me of Shirley Temple with an AK-47.
More like Joan Rivers, but older.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
This administration is now so distrusted on so many levels, it's almost hard to keep up.
But just curious. How many on here are prepared for Obamacare, know exactly what's going on and know how to sign up for government exchanges and what insurance they can afford?
Because if you don't have it all figured out by the end of the year, the IRS will be expecting you to pay up.
Even though I have no idea what the IRS can do when millions haven't figured it out and simply don't pay up.
You sound just like a fear monger in 1930's Germany about jews.

interesting....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
I find the extra $100 per month in new insurance premiums was totally worth a $9 pack of "free" birth control pills....
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Maybe Obama is thinking about moving to Ecquador too - like Snowden.

Anything to avoid coming back here in the present climate.

He probably thinks we've just forgotten about all the lies and stonewalling in his absence.

He knows his base has and hopes the majority are as stupid as he's always believed and counted on.

But the wound has just had time to fester in his absence.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just like a fear monger in 1930's Germany about jews.
interesting....
The fear mongering is going to be Obama's baby considering a recent poll showed that 4 out of 10 Americans think Obamacare has already been repealed.

Wait until they get a letter and a hefty fine from the IRS after January 1. And then try to see a doctor of their choice.

Hope your insurance is secured.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the extra $100 per month in new insurance premiums was totally worth a $9 pack of "free" birth control pills....
Damn those greedy insurance company CEOs!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
I brought this up to my doctor and he turned to me and said "312 million people also have no clue what's going to happen. Wait. Make that 312 million + 1".

He went on to say that I shouldn't worry but, whatever I do, I shouldn't jump at the first instructions that the Magic Negro hands to me. "Take your sweet-ass time about it" he said grinning.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

NBC's David Gregory Sunday asked 'Guardian's' Glenn Greenwald on 'Meet the Press' if he should be charged with a crime for aiding and abetting National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden.

It is good to know that Gregory is so "open minded" that he is willing to ignore First Amendment Rights and any pretense at being an alleged journalist to be a spokesperson for the admin.

Another Brooks in the making?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course, it is. It's the new liberal math.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion son.
But you're a proven liar.
For some reason, I think that carries more weight!
A bag of sh it carries weight, too.

Just like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 857,341 - 857,360 of1,033,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min CDC 46,985
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min former res 64,921
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 7 min Huh 4
Abby 4-16 7 min Mister Tonka 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Sublime1 95,988
Abby 4-14 14 min Mister Tonka 48
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE