Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933395 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a multitude of links PROVING that coal-fired power plants harm aquatic life, animals and people. Where's your link backing up your personal OPINION?
All activity has an impact, even your breathing.

Coal-fired power plants have engineered systems to minimize the impact.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933396 Jun 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
No, I am not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker,” Obama said, at a media conference in Senegal.
The US leader also said that he had not called the Chinese or Russian presidents to plead with them to hand Snowden over, because his government was using regular legal channels for an extradition case.
“I have not called President Xi (Jinping) personally or President (Vladimir) Putin personally. The reason is, number one, I shouldn’t have to. This is something that routinely is dealt between law enforcement officials in various countries.”
Obama said that the US and China relationships were broad and ranged over many issues and that he would not get down to “wheeling and dealing” with Russia and China over one extradition case
RawStory
Or perhaps Obama is just too lazy to do anything about what he has classified as a major security leak.

Or he knows that the Chinese and the Russians will tell him to pound sand.

Happy vacation, Barack.
LCN Llin

United States

#933397 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Like your cohort who says Magic Negro in every single post 24/7?
You're a lying hypocrit like all rightwingers.
IRS hearing today may bring out both sides.
Intermittent showers this morning.
Snowden may be an agent? Don't buy his story and notice members of both parties beginning to agree on him as a traitor? Maybe
WOW

Bronx, NY

#933399 Jun 27, 2013
Two-year-old Adam Kirby joins Mensa with IQ higher than both David Cameron and Barack Obama A two-year-old from south London with an IQ higher than David Cameron's has become the youngest member of British Mensa.

Adam Kirby, from Mitcham, is not even speaking in full sentences yet, but according to The Daily Mail the 29-month-old whizzkid can spell 100 words, knows most of the times tables up to 10, and has learned the periodic table.

After he scored 141 on the Stanford-Binet IQ test - higher than both Mr Cameron and US president Barack Obama - he was invited to join British Mensa, the society for people with outstandingly high IQs.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#933401 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a pus sy as an avatar.
How cute
Yeah. Her name is Obama. Adorable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933402 Jun 27, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
These NEO-patriots are phony hypocrites that drape themselves in the flag and then spout hate for the government.
The government is not the country, the citizens are the country.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933404 Jun 27, 2013
Wedding photo of Weinerman's opponent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/20/nyregion/ch...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#933406 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Like your cohort who says Magic Negro in every single post 24/7?
You're a lying hypocrit like all rightwingers.
****Redundancy alert****

When you refer to someone as a rightwinger then both 'lying' and 'hypocrite' is already implied.

To further expand on this you cannot BE a rightwinger without being a lying hypocrite.\

So in essence you are saying:'You're a lying hypocrite like all lying hypocrites'.

****End Alert****

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#933407 Jun 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're good, that sounded just like a real owl.
No it didn't. Did I ever tell you the forest service used to pay me to count spotted owls?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#933408 Jun 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
True when all you are doing is heating water. Or you live in a shack. 1500+ sq ft home generating 100 percent of its electrical needs roi is at least 20; yesrs.
Maybe where you live ....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933409 Jun 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
Two-year-old Adam Kirby joins Mensa with IQ higher than both David Cameron and Barack Obama A two-year-old from south London with an IQ higher than David Cameron's has become the youngest member of British Mensa.
Adam Kirby, from Mitcham, is not even speaking in full sentences yet, but according to The Daily Mail the 29-month-old whizzkid can spell 100 words, knows most of the times tables up to 10, and has learned the periodic table.
After he scored 141 on the Stanford-Binet IQ test - higher than both Mr Cameron and US president Barack Obama - he was invited to join British Mensa, the society for people with outstandingly high IQs.
Score of 141 is very good, but not Einstein material.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#933410 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still trying to follow your logic. So trash scattered across a land surface would be good as it has no environmental impact.
That's the drill, baby, drill logic isn't is son?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933411 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rethugs like yourself could have learned a thing or two about patriotism from John Wayne:
John Wayne after John F. Kennedy's election:
"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job."
Nice! That's what real Americans do. These teapartyer retardicans are traitors
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#933412 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou Got Married wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit!
Temecula is a hell hole of; methheads, bikers, hillbillies, and illegals.
Oh and vineyards and golf courses that the locals can't afford.
John Galt lives in PA, doubtful he has ever left the state.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933413 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit!
Temecula is a hell hole of; methheads, bikers, hillbillies, and illegals.
Oh and vineyards and golf courses that the locals can't afford.
Redhawk, one of the top public courses in California, costs $23 including cart.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#933414 Jun 27, 2013
I'm baaaack!

(Aunt Bettie Lou)

So bite me name stealer.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933415 Jun 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
Maybe it would have been better to say -higher than either- rather than both?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933416 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nostril, millhouse or 'whatever' he's calling himself.
gunner aka jimmy? Yeah, he's pretty steamed up about that gay marriage thingy. I thought he'd be glad that he and eman could finally hookup.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933418 Jun 27, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
These NEO-patriots are phony hypocrites that drape themselves in the flag and then spout hate for the government.
Emoron! Phenomenal!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#933420 Jun 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't. Did I ever tell you the forest service used to pay me to count spotted owls?
Well, I thought it did. I'm sure you've mentioned it in passing. Peppy once had a job counting porcupine needles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Frank 180,620
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Vin 48,383
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 23 min Culture Auditor 3
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 56 min ScrewAdvertisers 14
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 59 min StarfucksAllowADS 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Lorenzo 51,239
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 2 hr DlCK HERTZ 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST

NFL 1:30PM