Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#933379 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the plants will not grow and the soil will blow.
But the larger point is that extremely large areas of the landscape are defaced.
But, tell the truth. You think the desert is worthless.
PS: Houses with solar panels on the roof look like shit. Solar panels look like shit.
Sure, have it your way. Continue to live in "La La Land" and leave the desert untouched. Just continue on a path of environmental destruction by depleting our resources and poisoning our water. It's really hard to face the future when you are looking backwards but that seems to be how you people like to live. Hasn't worked out too well for you so far.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#933381 Jun 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It is--an attempt for MORE FAILED givverment subsidies to pocket for the greedy NON contributing MOOCHERS off of OTHER peoples hard earned dollars.
I wonder what the haz mat fees are when one goes to dispose of broken solar panels.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933382 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take advise from a fool who calls people stupid names.
Get it together.
Like your cohort who says Magic Negro in every single post 24/7?
You're a lying hypocrit like all rightwingers.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#933384 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of animal life as well, which your solar farms will kill, some to extinction.
There are a multitude of links PROVING that coal-fired power plants harm aquatic life, animals and people. Where's your link backing up your personal OPINION?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933385 Jun 27, 2013
No, I am not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker,” Obama said, at a media conference in Senegal.

The US leader also said that he had not called the Chinese or Russian presidents to plead with them to hand Snowden over, because his government was using regular legal channels for an extradition case.

“I have not called President Xi (Jinping) personally or President (Vladimir) Putin personally. The reason is, number one, I shouldn’t have to. This is something that routinely is dealt between law enforcement officials in various countries.”

Obama said that the US and China relationships were broad and ranged over many issues and that he would not get down to “wheeling and dealing” with Russia and China over one extradition case

RawStory
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933387 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, have it your way. Continue to live in "La La Land" and leave the desert untouched. Just continue on a path of environmental destruction by depleting our resources and poisoning our water. It's really hard to face the future when you are looking backwards but that seems to be how you people like to live. Hasn't worked out too well for you so far.
Yes, leave the desert untouched.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933388 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still trying to follow your logic. So trash scattered across a land surface would be good as it has no environmental impact.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933389 Jun 27, 2013
No, I am not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker,” Obama said, at a media conference in Senegal.

The US leader also said that he had not called the Chinese or Russian presidents to plead with them to hand Snowden over, because his government was using regular legal channels for an extradition case.

“I have not called President Xi (Jinping) personally or President (Vladimir) Putin personally. The reason is, number one, I shouldn’t have to. This is something that routinely is dealt between law enforcement officials in various countries.”

Obama said that the US and China relationships were broad and ranged over many issues and that he would not get down to “wheeling and dealing” with Russia and China over one extradition case

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/27/obama-p...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933390 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Temecula is not Los Angeles, not even close.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933391 Jun 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
My choice, stop your whining.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933392 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily being childish?
Not my style Jason, can't be bothered with that nonsense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933393 Jun 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what the haz mat fees are when one goes to dispose of broken solar panels.
Should be included in the ROI calculation.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#933394 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rethugs like yourself could have learned a thing or two about patriotism from John Wayne:
John Wayne after John F. Kennedy's election:
"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job."
These NEO-patriots are phony hypocrites that drape themselves in the flag and then spout hate for the government.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933395 Jun 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a multitude of links PROVING that coal-fired power plants harm aquatic life, animals and people. Where's your link backing up your personal OPINION?
All activity has an impact, even your breathing.

Coal-fired power plants have engineered systems to minimize the impact.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933396 Jun 27, 2013
RawStory
Or perhaps Obama is just too lazy to do anything about what he has classified as a major security leak.

Or he knows that the Chinese and the Russians will tell him to pound sand.

Happy vacation, Barack.
LCN Llin

United States

#933397 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
IRS hearing today may bring out both sides.
Intermittent showers this morning.
Snowden may be an agent? Don't buy his story and notice members of both parties beginning to agree on him as a traitor? Maybe
WOW

Bronx, NY

#933399 Jun 27, 2013
Two-year-old Adam Kirby joins Mensa with IQ higher than both David Cameron and Barack Obama A two-year-old from south London with an IQ higher than David Cameron's has become the youngest member of British Mensa.

Adam Kirby, from Mitcham, is not even speaking in full sentences yet, but according to The Daily Mail the 29-month-old whizzkid can spell 100 words, knows most of the times tables up to 10, and has learned the periodic table.

After he scored 141 on the Stanford-Binet IQ test - higher than both Mr Cameron and US president Barack Obama - he was invited to join British Mensa, the society for people with outstandingly high IQs.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#933401 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a pus sy as an avatar.
How cute
Yeah. Her name is Obama. Adorable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933402 Jun 27, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
These NEO-patriots are phony hypocrites that drape themselves in the flag and then spout hate for the government.
The government is not the country, the citizens are the country.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933404 Jun 27, 2013
Wedding photo of Weinerman's opponent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/20/nyregion/ch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min jacques Ottawau 182,319
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,539
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday