Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
857,281 - 857,300 of 1,099,852 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#933159 Jun 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am correct.
The return on solar panels is still over 20 years.(last I read).
There is a local group that looks at alternative power generation. Many have panels & their net effect is they make money from the electric company.
I am stating obvious facts. People can put panels on their roofs in the Northeast & produce enough electricity to cover their usage.
The idea you & galt don't know this just indicates how uninformed you are on the subject.
Knowing more that you right whiners doesn't make me a know-it-all. It just makes be the typical informed person because you people obviously do't know sh*t.
You obviously aren't very savvy. Sure, a moron who wants to be able to say "Oh Boy! I have solar", will agree with you, but any business minded person knows that anything with a payback period of over five (to TWENTY) years is not a slam dunk.

You are an idiot. You have no frikkin clue what you are talking about. You don't know shit. You are just a googler, that "repeats", period.

You are wrong, again, nerd.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933160 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't matter.
the truth is the truth. tis why all you have is to attack the messenger.
If you couldn't find something to post from the Soros Echo chamber, you have nothing.

The Echo chamber is a rank partisan illusion. Reality not invited.
just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#933161 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats!
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/15/meet_the_grou...
'fair and balanced' didn't tell you that?
lol..another progressive/commie rag
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933162 Jun 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing Carol, Justice Kennedy never called opponents of same sex marriage "enemies of the human race". That was Scalia engaging in his usual hyperbolic interpretation of the ruling.
It's ironic that people like you didn't consider it judicial over reach when the previous day the same court gutted the Voting Rights Act but people like you don't mind it when rights are restricted but get your panties in a twist when they expand the rights of those you disapprove of.
JUSTICE KENNEDY: The principal purpose and the necessary effect of this law are to demean those persons who are in a lawful same-sex marriage.

JUSTICE SCALIA: The truth is more complicated. It is hard to admit that one's political opponents are not monsters, especially in a struggle like this one, and the challenge in the end proves more than today's Court can handle.

But to defend traditional marriage is not to condemn, demean, or humiliate those who would prefer other arrangements, any more than to defend the Constitution of the United States is to condemn, demean, or humiliate other constitutions. To hurl such accusations so casually demeans this institution.

...Liberals thrive on condemning, demeaning and humiliating - so for Justice Kennedy to assume traditionalists want to "demean" gays just because they hold the same longstanding and widely shared worldwide views concerning the definition of marriage only proves political correctness has poisoned the highest court in the land.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933163 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
uh-hu
During the Obama administration, the Justice Department initially defended DOMA in court despite the administrationís desire to repeal it. But the Justice Department changed course in early 2011, finding that the law was unconstitutional and declining to defend it any longer. House Republicans have since spent hundreds of thousands of dollars taking over that defense.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/supr...
so you're talking to republicans?
Rampant idiotocracy doesn't favor specific labelduhm labels. It can be found in any and all sectors.

Take your woes cowored, partisanisTic gwasses orff, and you too will see lol.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933164 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Deen is a democrat. Too bad you guys decided to trash her before checking it out. No worries, within a week all will be forgiven-the way it always is.
Maybe if she had just said "negro" 30 years ago like Harry Reid said 5 years ago about Obama, it would have been a non-issue.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#933165 Jun 27, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Scratch a Republican and you'll find someone too stupid to recognize hypocrisy illustrated for them.
LOL... Blame someone idiot else because you're the bigot...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933166 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as "Obamacare," what is now called alternative medicine may become as accessible and widely accepted as conventional care.
The controversial act specifically mentions complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) and integrative healthcare in seven different sections throughout the law. This is thanks in part to the efforts of the Integrative Healthcare Policy Consortium, a coalition of major organizations started at the request of legislators in Washington devoted to the promotion of CAM and integrative healthcare in the U.S.
http://www.kptv.com/story/20407636/obamacare-...
Next: Snake oil vendors with majikal po'tiants on ever street corner-SNAP cards accepted lol.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933167 Jun 27, 2013
Witness at Zimmerman trial

Jeantel: Calling someone a "creepy-ass cracker" is not offensive.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933168 Jun 27, 2013
GM, remember the automaker we bailed out is now "bailing" on the United States building a plant in MEXICO
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933169 Jun 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> GlObal warning/Climate change go hand & hand. I don't need scientist nor a govt big wig to tell me that something is effecting the weather severely. I live in New Jersey. Just by demographic, New Jersey is not known for extreme weather. In a years time, we had an earthquake, hurricane, tornado, & an unspecified storm that was widespread like a hurricane but, left a path like a tornado. I see climate change with my own 2 eyes. Global warming is the cause, climate change if the effect. Republicans will do anything for consumption of money &, lying/ignoring Global warming is no exception! Just as sure as cutting down too many trees has an effect on this planet, so does taking too much oil from the earths core & burning into the heavens with no exhaust.
Does Newark still take any ones breathe away, and bring a noxious tear to ones eyes... while driving through with windows down?

Bless your heart..do you have yer state mandated permit to post here?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933170 Jun 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Blame someone idiot else because you're the bigot...
It's the culture...
Is it raining there Florida? What a monsoon season....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#933171 Jun 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my favorite part. On the clock of the earths time, how much space is taken up by human history? "Human history" sounds so impressive to these sheep.
If condensed into a 24 hour day about the last two seconds,
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#933172 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933173 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you couldn't find something to post from the Soros Echo chamber, you have nothing.
The Echo chamber is a rank partisan illusion. Reality not invited.
reality?

so tell me....where is the evidence that the social conservatives, of any ilk, of that era supported civil rights?

so you folks just keep offering up opinions based on....what?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#933174 Jun 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go, let's change the subject. Good ol' E. You refuse to answer how the levels have risen by enormous amounts since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution, gettting worse every year.
Tell us how well rock weathering is doing. The oceans have soaked up all they can. The'll keep trying, but We're overwhelming our natural world. HAHA Your cute internet searches are lame, as are you.
Let's make it simple. If nature could take care of all the excess co2 we're producing, how did it get to 400ppm from close to zero in less than 200 years?
Here's a chart of co2 emissions.
http://www.c2es.org/facts-figures/internation...
Your argument falls flat. As usual.
Why do you keep avoiding geological questions? How could a practicing geologist not know what an eir is? Every project you would have worked on would require an eir. Remember when you claimed to work on networks until I started asking too many questions? Now you're a geologist.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933175 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Why is that reads out, to sound out, to be a little to auditorily literate?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#933176 Jun 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The U S Government already has been using carbon offsets in the factoring in logistical economic costs like diplomatic trips abroad. http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php
That link works about as well as your brain, emoron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#933177 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Still Banned In Britain: UK Reaffirms Ban On Michael Savage
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/05/25/still...
And? He scares them. Not something to be proud of.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#933178 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
GM, remember the automaker we bailed out is now "bailing" on the United States building a plant in MEXICO
Interesting take on the Keystone thing too...

Is they sum big campagna donors livink in Mehico ...or just domestic corporate campagna donor mucks wanting to pad they wallets off the backs of cheap labor elsewhere?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Frijoles 68,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min James 68,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••