Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,860)

Showing posts 857,181 - 857,200 of1,072,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And you wanted to make Mitt Romney President. How low is your self-esteem?
Considering the insanity you liberals brought upon us, I would have cut off a finger to have Romney sitting in the White House right now.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is a joke. He is a walking disaster. He is a divider, a fraud, a narcissist and an impotent leader.
We've gone insane.
The highest representative of the law of the land is the worst kind of criminal.
The agency who has the most power over us is the most corrupt.
The FBI is now the KBG interrogating citizens who simply requested tax exemption status.
An ambassador is denied security and requests for help and the highest officials in the land lie about who killed him.
The agency who targeted innocent citizens will regulate and oversee their medical care.
The economy is teetering on a potential dangerous precipice, communist countries are manipulating us, the Middle East is imploding and, on top of all the other insanity, this president thinks global warming is the most important issue of the day.
No mention of the IRS abusing its power, no mention of China and Russia harboring a traitor, no mention of a special prosecutor investigating the criminality of the Attorney General, no mention of the economy, no mention of Syria. Just global warming.
This president is the worst thing that could have happened to this country at the worst possible time.
I blame him for all of the above. I believe he is guilty of instigating the unconstitutional IRS targeting and condoning the illegal DOJ spying.
I haven't even begun to protest too much.
FOXbot mad. majority won't buy in. 3 million FOXbots just can't make a dent. FOXbot sad. FOXbot cry. poor FOXbot.

FOXbot feel better tomorrow when FOX prime time fantasy hour begins.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The panels are not the problem.
What value do you attribute to the Mohave Desert land that is destroyed for centuries?
Hmmm. You do realize that we are talking about plant life don't you? Sure, new plants will probably grow in different places just as they did when the railroad went through but it will be a subtle difference. Solar panels will take the place of the plants now holding the dust and silt in place. IMO, it's a good trade-off to become less reliant on fossil fuels.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Byrd was a high ranking member of the KKK - and a top-ranking member in the Democratic Party.
Paula Deen admits to a racial slur 30 years ago and her life is destroyed.
Liberals love to be holier than thou and throw the first stone and every single one they can find.
Repeat Post :-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Byrd was a high ranking member of the KKK - and a top-ranking member in the Democratic Party.
Paula Deen admits to a racial slur 30 years ago and her life is destroyed.
Liberals love to be holier than thou and throw the first stone and every single one they can find.
Byrd was a conservative liberal. i'll let the black man explain.

So why don’t blacks vote Republican? The answer is simple. Black people are not crazy. Being not crazy, they understand a simple truth about conservatives: They have never stood with, or up for, black people. Never.

Forget modern controversies like mass incarceration. Social conservatives, then based largely in the Democratic Party of the early to mid 20th century, opposed the Voting Rights Act. They opposed the Civil Rights Act. They opposed school integration. They opposed the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They opposed a law to crack down on lynching.

These are the people for whom African Americans are now supposed to vote? To make the argument is to betray a stunning contempt for the intelligence — and memory — of black voters.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/05/2487580...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is a joke. He is a walking disaster. He is a divider, a fraud, a narcissist and an impotent leader.
We've gone insane.
The highest representative of the law of the land is the worst kind of criminal.
The agency who has the most power over us is the most corrupt.
The FBI is now the KBG interrogating citizens who simply requested tax exemption status.
An ambassador is denied security and requests for help and the highest officials in the land lie about who killed him.
The agency who targeted innocent citizens will regulate and oversee their medical care.
The economy is teetering on a potential dangerous precipice, communist countries are manipulating us, the Middle East is imploding and, on top of all the other insanity, this president thinks global warming is the most important issue of the day.
No mention of the IRS abusing its power, no mention of China and Russia harboring a traitor, no mention of a special prosecutor investigating the criminality of the Attorney General, no mention of the economy, no mention of Syria. Just global warming.
This president is the worst thing that could have happened to this country at the worst possible time.
I blame him for all of the above. I believe he is guilty of instigating the unconstitutional IRS targeting and condoning the illegal DOJ spying.
I haven't even begun to protest too much.
The yarn goes on ...
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."-
Hamlet, Act III, scene II
R
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
"The laws of our land are catching up to the fundamental truth that millions of Americans hold in our hearts: when all Americans are treated as equal, no matter who they are or whom they love, we are all more free." (Barack Obama on the Supreme Court ruling on Marriage Equality)
Barack Obama is a hypocritical opportunist.

He supported DOMA when it was to his advantage and was against it when it was to his advantage.

The man is a jellyfish with no scruples, convictions or moral compass.

Just an insatiable desire for power and control at all costs.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOXbot mad. majority won't buy in. 3 million FOXbots just can't make a dent. FOXbot sad. FOXbot cry. poor FOXbot.
Get real Sonic

This is sad

LOL
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks stupid, walks stupid and talks stupid, it's stupid.

You are living proof.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded . . . they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them-John Wayne
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Liberals compare fetuses to tapeworms, then lecture us that the science is settled on global warming.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don’t blacks vote Republican? The answer is simple. Black people are not crazy. Being not crazy, they understand a simple truth about conservatives: They have never stood with, or up for, black people. Never.
Forget modern controversies like mass incarceration. Social conservatives, then based largely in the Democratic Party of the early to mid 20th century, opposed the Voting Rights Act. They opposed the Civil Rights Act. They opposed school integration. They opposed the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They opposed a law to crack down on lynching.
These are the people for whom African Americans are now supposed to vote? To make the argument is to betray a stunning contempt for the intelligence — and memory — of black voters.
nobama is doing the Zimmerman trial.
Carol went with listening to the Jury.
IRS went nowhere
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The yarn goes on ...
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."-
Hamlet, Act III, scene II
R
"Hell is empty and the devils are here."
Shakespeare, first act of The Tempest

But apparently you like hell on earth. Not even one comment about any or all of those things I just posted?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

WP - Rev. Jesse Jackson says Paula Deen is seeking his help to mend damage over racial slur: http://tinyurl.com/ok9ewqj

This is how bizarre the social decline has become; Paula Deen seeking damage control help from a racist, poverty pimp phony reverend.

Paula throws her hands up and says "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".

Paula, get out of Rome - it's falling.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you want to convince us that Republicans are nothing more than "cast out" Democrats who betrayed their party?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ....

sonic...yer getting real thin here:]

Ty Science Fiction. We might find *THAT* more entertaining.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

When George W. Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at $1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was $805.22, a drop of 40 percent
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real Sonic
This is sad
LOL
sure it is. sad begets sad.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. You do realize that we are talking about plant life don't you? Sure, new plants will probably grow in different places just as they did when the railroad went through but it will be a subtle difference. Solar panels will take the place of the plants now holding the dust and silt in place. IMO, it's a good trade-off to become less reliant on fossil fuels.
Your intellect is at about the same level as a plant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

You *DON'T KNOW* that animals and insects live in the desert?

Don't you even watch Sesame St.?

You must be URBAN. Am I right? Huh? HUH?!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I found a gop camera in the bedroom
They thought it was night school; wonder if they learned anything?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hell is empty and the devils are here."
Shakespeare, first act of The Tempest
But apparently you like hell on earth. Not even one comment about any or all of those things I just posted?
I have a sneaking suspicion that LCN Llin is actually Tenzing with a bag over his head.

Notice how clueless, inane and cryptic the posts are?

Classic Tenzing waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 857,181 - 857,200 of1,072,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000