Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933011 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOXbot mad. majority won't buy in. 3 million FOXbots just can't make a dent. FOXbot sad. FOXbot cry. poor FOXbot.
FOXbot feel better tomorrow when FOX prime time fantasy hour begins.
Get real Sonic

This is sad

LOL
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933012 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOXbot mad. majority won't buy in. 3 million FOXbots just can't make a dent. FOXbot sad. FOXbot cry. poor FOXbot.
FOXbot feel better tomorrow when FOX prime time fantasy hour begins.
If it looks stupid, walks stupid and talks stupid, it's stupid.

You are living proof.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933013 Jun 26, 2013
Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded . . . they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them-John Wayne
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933014 Jun 26, 2013
Liberals compare fetuses to tapeworms, then lecture us that the science is settled on global warming.
LCN Llin

United States

#933016 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Byrd was a conservative liberal. i'll let the black man explain.
So why donít blacks vote Republican? The answer is simple. Black people are not crazy. Being not crazy, they understand a simple truth about conservatives: They have never stood with, or up for, black people. Never.
Forget modern controversies like mass incarceration. Social conservatives, then based largely in the Democratic Party of the early to mid 20th century, opposed the Voting Rights Act. They opposed the Civil Rights Act. They opposed school integration. They opposed the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They opposed a law to crack down on lynching.
These are the people for whom African Americans are now supposed to vote? To make the argument is to betray a stunning contempt for the intelligence ó and memory ó of black voters.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/05/2487580...
nobama is doing the Zimmerman trial.
Carol went with listening to the Jury.
IRS went nowhere
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933017 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The yarn goes on ...
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."-
Hamlet, Act III, scene II
R
"Hell is empty and the devils are here."
Shakespeare, first act of The Tempest

But apparently you like hell on earth. Not even one comment about any or all of those things I just posted?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#933018 Jun 26, 2013
WP - Rev. Jesse Jackson says Paula Deen is seeking his help to mend damage over racial slur: http://tinyurl.com/ok9ewqj

This is how bizarre the social decline has become; Paula Deen seeking damage control help from a racist, poverty pimp phony reverend.

Paula throws her hands up and says "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".

Paula, get out of Rome - it's falling.

Lapeer, MI

#933019 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Byrd was a conservative liberal. i'll let the black man explain.
So why donít blacks vote Republican? The answer is simple. Black people are not crazy. Being not crazy, they understand a simple truth about conservatives: They have never stood with, or up for, black people. Never.
Forget modern controversies like mass incarceration. Social conservatives, then based largely in the Democratic Party of the early to mid 20th century, opposed the Voting Rights Act. They opposed the Civil Rights Act. They opposed school integration. They opposed the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They opposed a law to crack down on lynching.
These are the people for whom African Americans are now supposed to vote? To make the argument is to betray a stunning contempt for the intelligence ó and memory ó of black voters.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/05/2487580...
So now you want to convince us that Republicans are nothing more than "cast out" Democrats who betrayed their party?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ....

sonic...yer getting real thin here:]

Ty Science Fiction. We might find *THAT* more entertaining.
LCN Llin

United States

#933020 Jun 26, 2013
When George W. Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at $1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was $805.22, a drop of 40 percent
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933021 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real Sonic
This is sad
LOL
sure it is. sad begets sad.

Lapeer, MI

#933022 Jun 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. You do realize that we are talking about plant life don't you? Sure, new plants will probably grow in different places just as they did when the railroad went through but it will be a subtle difference. Solar panels will take the place of the plants now holding the dust and silt in place. IMO, it's a good trade-off to become less reliant on fossil fuels.
Your intellect is at about the same level as a plant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

You *DON'T KNOW* that animals and insects live in the desert?

Don't you even watch Sesame St.?

You must be URBAN. Am I right? Huh? HUH?!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933023 Jun 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I found a gop camera in the bedroom
They thought it was night school; wonder if they learned anything?

Lapeer, MI

#933024 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hell is empty and the devils are here."
Shakespeare, first act of The Tempest
But apparently you like hell on earth. Not even one comment about any or all of those things I just posted?
I have a sneaking suspicion that LCN Llin is actually Tenzing with a bag over his head.

Notice how clueless, inane and cryptic the posts are?

Classic Tenzing waste.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933025 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks stupid, walks stupid and talks stupid, it's stupid.
You are living proof.
stupid begets stupid.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#933026 Jun 26, 2013
Edward Snowden In 2009: Leakers Should Be 'Shot In The Balls'

hmmmm....
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933027 Jun 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
WP - Rev. Jesse Jackson says Paula Deen is seeking his help to mend damage over racial slur: http://tinyurl.com/ok9ewqj
This is how bizarre the social decline has become; Paula Deen seeking damage control help from a racist, poverty pimp phony reverend.
Paula throws her hands up and says "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".
Paula, get out of Rome - it's falling.
Like you, I have no interest in Paula Deen. But the culture today delights in other people's suffering rather than looking at the man in the mirror.

Weiner is likely to become the mayor of New York after showing his weener to total strangers.

The bar has been lowered. Progressive liberals won't be happy until it's at ground level and will keep electing those who can still limbo under it.

Lapeer, MI

#933028 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
When George W. Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at $1,342.54.
When he took office, it snowed.

When he left office, it rained.

Drum Roll, please.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Lapeer, MI

#933029 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sure it is. sad begets sad.
stupid begets sad.
we feel sad for you.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933030 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Are you just plain stupid or pretending to be just plain stupid?

The world changed on September 11, 2001. Lest you forgot. Two wars ensued with a significant number of Democrats' blessings.

The world changed again when the house of cards came crashing down due to bad lending loans forced upon banks by the Clinton administration and Democrats telling us Fannie and Freddie was "doing just fine" all the way up until the 11th hour.

What did you expect the financial outcome to be?

What has Obama had to deal with on his plate that increased the budget threefold since Bush besides his personal agenda which put the economy and jobs on the back burner for two years and a stimulus that did nothing to improve anything?

Lapeer, MI

#933031 Jun 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They thought it was night school; wonder if they learned anything?
In Yeah's bedroom?

They learned about bestiality.

In your bedroom?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 41 min Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 1 hr Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 1 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 2 hr RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]