Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933078 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The panels are not the problem.
What value do you attribute to the Mohave Desert land that is destroyed for centuries?
Really? The drill, baby, drill crowd had no problems with oil on the land.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933079 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the insanity you liberals brought upon us, I would have cut off a finger to have Romney sitting in the White House right now.
So... have you found where CRA was repealed son?

You seem to have a problem backing up your claim in the real world all of a sudden.

I wonder why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933080 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks stupid, walks stupid and talks stupid, it's stupid.
You are living proof.
wow. are you looking in the mirror son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933081 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded ... they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them-John Wayne
Well... I proved you lied...

.... or rather you proved you lied.

And yet you can't admit it.

And you make this curious claim?

wow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933082 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hell is empty and the devils are here."
Shakespeare, first act of The Tempest
But apparently you like hell on earth. Not even one comment about any or all of those things I just posted?
I keep posting about CRA like you brought up....

.... and you keep duck, dodging and diving away from the issue now.

I wonder why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933083 Jun 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intellect is at about the same level as a plant.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
You *DON'T KNOW* that animals and insects live in the desert?
Don't you even watch Sesame St.?
You must be URBAN. Am I right? Huh? HUH?!!
A dim electron....

... a dim electron indeed!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933084 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you just plain stupid or pretending to be just plain stupid?
The world changed on September 11, 2001. Lest you forgot. Two wars ensued with a significant number of Democrats' blessings.
The world changed again when the house of cards came crashing down due to bad lending loans forced upon banks by the Clinton administration and Democrats telling us Fannie and Freddie was "doing just fine" all the way up until the 11th hour.
What did you expect the financial outcome to be?
What has Obama had to deal with on his plate that increased the budget threefold since Bush besides his personal agenda which put the economy and jobs on the back burner for two years and a stimulus that did nothing to improve anything?
lol! Still having problems with the facts.

poor baby.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933085 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the plants will not grow and the soil will blow.
But the larger point is that extremely large areas of the landscape are defaced.
But, tell the truth. You think the desert is worthless.
PS: Houses with solar panels on the roof look like shit. Solar panels look like shit.
Who cares?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933086 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans won the House in 2012.
They won it?!?!?!

wow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933087 Jun 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of Liberalism's core power: emotion.
If the Magic Negro can get them all enraged with altruistic Fairy Tales then rational thought gets tossed out the window and they all hit the streets singing We Shall Overcome.
And trash the Mojave.
The power of an ignorant, raging animal is far more beneficial to the Boy Messiah than the intellect of rational millions.
So.... now you're ok with abortion?

wow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933089 Jun 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I keep posting about CRA like you brought up....
.... and you keep duck, dodging and diving away from the issue now.
I wonder why?
I'm pretty much ignoring you at this point.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933091 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty much ignoring you at this point.
I understand.

It's like you ignoring reality.

Pretty much one in the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#933093 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS has just begun. They are still questioning as many people as possible behind the scenes. The evidence will be presented eventually.
They need to gather enough damning evidence to point to the White House.
It has gone nowhere. Trust me. At least 41 lawsuits against the federal government is about to hit the fan.
The scandal surrounding the Internal Revenue Service's handling of tea party groups took a left turn this week after congressional Democrats revealed that the tax agency had also targeted liberal groups for scrutiny. The revelation led some liberals to declare that the controversy was a manufactured one, created by a partisan Republican (Rep. Darrell Issa of Vista) to taint President Obama.

If only. The new information changes the context profoundly, but it doesn't explain why IRS employees made wholly inappropriate demands for information from politically active groups seeking nonprofit status under Sections 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) of the tax code. Nor does it explain why applications from some groups languished for years while lower-level IRS agents waited in vain for guidance from headquarters.

The scandal has always had two main elements: the "be on the lookout" lists the IRS used to flag certain applicants for special scrutiny, and how that scrutiny was conducted. The first of these issues -- and only the first -- was recast this week when Rep. Sander Levin (D-Mich.), the top Democrat on the House Ways and Means Committee, released BOLO lists from August 2010 to April 2013. Although heavily redacted, they revealed that tea party groups were hardly the only ones flagged for extra screening.

Other would-be nonprofit groups singled out include "progressive" or "blue" organizations ("Activities are partisan and appear anti-Republican"), as well as those involved in "Occupied Territory Advocacy" ("Applications may be inflammatory, advocate a one-sided point of view, and promotional materials may signify propaganda"), medical marijuana, paying down the national debt, setting up regional health information exchanges and accountable care organizations and promoting open source software. Some on the BOLO lists had obvious political overtones; others simply presented new questions about who should receive a tax exemption.

The oldest of the BOLO lists released by Levin -- the ones from August 2010 through March 2011 -- indicate that the IRS had been flagging applications from progressive groups for some time, while tea party groups were newly receiving scrutiny. In the case of the former, the list says that "their 'progressive' activities appear to show that (c)(3) may not be appropriate." (Section 501(c)(3) groups collect tax-deductible contributions and may not engage in any campaigning.) For the latter, the list says the applications for (c)(3) or (c)(4) status should be sent to a particular IRS group for review with help from Exempt Organizations Technical, a group of experts in Washington.(Section 501(c)(4) groups collect donations that are not tax-deductible, and they may participate in political campaigns so long as it's not their primary activity.)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#933094 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How about that repeal of CRA son? Have you found it yet?
You seem to be factually deficient... again
You seem to be factually deficient... again, son.

It should be repealed:

"Under the policies of Speaker Pelosi and President Obama, almost 4 million of our countrymen have lost their jobs, since the President has been inaugurated. We have the highest unemployment rate we’ve had in a quarter of a century, not to mention a tripling of the national debt. One thing that our Committee could do, that would take a positive step towards creating more jobs in America, is simply to repeal CRA."

http://hensarling.house.gov/news/press-releas...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#933095 Jun 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be factually deficient... again, son.
It should be repealed:
"Under the policies of Speaker Pelosi and President Obama, almost 4 million of our countrymen have lost their jobs, since the President has been inaugurated. We have the highest unemployment rate we’ve had in a quarter of a century, not to mention a tripling of the national debt. One thing that our Committee could do, that would take a positive step towards creating more jobs in America, is simply to repeal CRA."
http://hensarling.house.gov/news/press-releas...
Another right whiner blaming Obama & Democrats for the Bush recession.

How pathetic can you get.
LCN Llin

United States

#933096 Jun 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner blaming Obama & Democrats for the Bush recession.
How pathetic can you get.
also rain over much of the nation, obviously President Obama's fault.

When President George W. Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#933097 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Scalia ripped into Kennedy for calling opponents of gay marriage "enemies of the human race".
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...
Pretty blistering assessment.
Think I misinterpreted Scalia's quote earlier. He was saying the disease stems from the exalted role of the Supreme Court - not the role of gay marriage. So I was right in my opinion - liberal judges.
For one thing Carol, Justice Kennedy never called opponents of same sex marriage "enemies of the human race". That was Scalia engaging in his usual hyperbolic interpretation of the ruling.
It's ironic that people like you didn't consider it judicial over reach when the previous day the same court gutted the Voting Rights Act but people like you don't mind it when rights are restricted but get your panties in a twist when they expand the rights of those you disapprove of.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#933098 Jun 27, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>Televison

Get Real
Her book went up 13% in Amazon, that is not television, that is reality, hard cash reality!

We Conservative know how to off set Liberal's political correctness attacks!

Chick-fil-A anyone?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#933099 Jun 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
'If you've been following the Paula Deen Klan Party over the last week, you know that as each group cuts ties with her, thousands of rednecks descend upon the company pages defending racism as American heritage and threaten to boycott these companies and television channels. Today, the teabilly icon Walmart dropped her. For all those on the right who thought gay marriage was the end of the world, they were wrong, this is. lol' "Walmart announced on Wednesday that it is ending its partnership with Paula Deen."
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/walmart...
For those Liberals that wanted to politically correct crucify Chik-fil-A, how wrong they were! How wrong!

I guess Liberals do not learn there lesson!
LCN Llin

United States

#933100 Jun 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Her book went up 13% in Amazon, that is not television, that is reality, hard cash reality!
We Conservative know how to off set Liberal's political correctness attacks!
Chick-fil-A anyone?
Have nothing against her, not a fan of reality TV.
Sale of books is fine, helps keep local book stores open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 min Go Blue Forever 82
Deat Abby 12-16 16 min edogxxx 52
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 20 min Go Blue Forever 20
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Guru 181,710
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News