Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#932988 Jun 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are and police surveillance cameras at crossroads and on streets also help local law enforcement in the solving of crimes and apprehending the right suspects. Here's a recent example on how surveillance cameras help the police keep the streets safe.--> "Prosecutors said home surveillance videos taken from Hernandez’s house show him in possession of firearms before and after Lloyd was killed, that Hernandez was observed picking Lloyd up at 2:30 a.m. on the night he was killed, that a silver Nissan Altima — the same make of vehicle Hernandez drives — was seen going to and coming from the site where Lloyd’s body was found and that Hernandez was seen exiting his vehicle with a gun at his home at 3:29 a.m., about a half hour after authorities say Lloyd had been murdered. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/sports/foot...
Yeah, never mind the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

Cops are your buddies.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#932989 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF!
Even Saint Trayvon called George Zimmerman a "creepy-ass cracker" and a "n*****".
Whites generally consider "cracker" the equivalent of the n-word.
Saint Trayvon may lose his Food Channel fried chicken show.
The Deen tragedy is a lopsided Liberal Circus. Matt Lauer put on his best condescending browbeating Holier-Than-Thou Liberal Clown Face yesterday and acted like the pompous azz that he is.

I've never had any love for Paula Deen. I am absolutely neutral toward her. She's a business woman with a schtick that works. Period.

But, as you mentioned above, the black report is much worse than Paula's. Hear it in the workplace, in Hollywood, on TV and in all sorts of media and yet they all get a Free Pass.

We've got a racist azzhole in the White House along with a racist AG and the Liberal Media will ignore anything it has to to keep the Magic Negro looking good. Even if it means ignoring his spying on that same sorry media itself. Their pants are down and they're just lovin' it(my apologies to McDonald's)

Lapeer, MI

#932990 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does it cost to have some nerd calculate this useless information?
The Magic Negro loves this stuff and orders wheelbarrows full of it.

It's great fill for the propaganda handouts.

Lapeer, MI

#932991 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The panels are not the problem.
What value do you attribute to the Mohave Desert land that is destroyed for centuries?
Every Liberal Sheep in the country wants a solar panel roof with a wind turbine in their backyard.

And they're willing to trash the environment to get them, dammit!

It's like name-dropping "Gold" in some hick-town bar and the next morning, the hardware store is out of pick-axes and pie-pans while the townsfolk are tearing up every river, creek and sewer pipe within a hundred miles.

And when they finally wake up a generation from now, Bush-Bashing will be resurrected once again for the trashed environment.....
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932992 Jun 26, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect description of Dumb Dave. Useful idiot.
Not sure what he is useful for though.
People who willingly allow themselves to be used are useful only to those who use them to achieve a self-serving end.

Those presently in power use liberals because they are gullible and, frankly, idiot-like.

Too many useful idiots are dangerous. More so than the users. The used elect the users and are useful for that reason and that reason only.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#932993 Jun 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Arsenic is a natural substance that is found in most groundwater. So, you going to chug a bottle of arsenic?
The idea that something being "natural"means it is not harmful is really dumb.
Our climate is based on many things. One is our atmosphere. When you change the make up of our atmosphere,you can change our climate.
Yes there are many natural emitters of carbon. These natural levels can go up & down. But when man starts pumping tons upon tons of CO2, then it heightens those natural fluctuations.
The quantity of carbon on the planet is a fixed number, unaffected by man or nature.

Lapeer, MI

#932994 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One can discriminate based on anything not prohibited by law.
Examples are:
Body odor
Tatoos
Facial jewelry
Bizarre clothing
Foul language
and on and on
Add "Stupid Postings"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#932995 Jun 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama has created over a million jobs.
Prove it.

Lapeer, MI

#932996 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, never mind the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.
Cops are your buddies.
That's right! If you have nothing to hide than why would you complain about having a laparoscope shoved up you butt by some Truck Driver From Hell female cop?

Friends bend over for friends.

Lapeer, MI

#932997 Jun 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
"The laws of our land are catching up to the fundamental truth that millions of Americans hold in our hearts: when all Americans are treated as equal, no matter who they are or whom they love, we are all more free." (Barack Obama on the Supreme Court ruling on Marriage Equality)
"The laws of our land are catching up to the fundamental truth...."??

If this were true, the Magic Negro would be sitting in prison right now.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#932998 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>The cost of the trip including jet fuel for Air Force One will be redeemed by carbon offsets. "Under an offsetting system, either air carriers or countries would have to purchase credits to cover each ton of carbon emitted over a set baseline." http://www.trust.org/item/20130513180354-8aim...
Taxes don't compensate for CO2 emissions.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#932999 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal election monitors needed in Milwaukee.
right wing myths don't qualify.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933000 Jun 26, 2013
thousands of rednecks
How do you feel about the n-word?
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#933001 Jun 26, 2013
Vote for me, the smallest dk in all of NY according to the gurlz on twitter!!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933002 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize your daily attacks on President Obama, for Everything, makes for amusing reading.
At the same time daily attacks on President Obama, for everything, eliminates you as a source of credible thought.
or as "The Bard of Avon" noted:
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."-
Hamlet, Act III, scene II
President Obama is a joke. He is a walking disaster. He is a divider, a fraud, a narcissist and an impotent leader.

We've gone insane.

The highest representative of the law of the land is the worst kind of criminal.

The agency who has the most power over us is the most corrupt.

The FBI is now the KBG interrogating citizens who simply requested tax exemption status.

An ambassador is denied security and requests for help and the highest officials in the land lie about who killed him.

The agency who targeted innocent citizens will regulate and oversee their medical care.

The economy is teetering on a potential dangerous precipice, communist countries are manipulating us, the Middle East is imploding and, on top of all the other insanity, this president thinks global warming is the most important issue of the day.

No mention of the IRS abusing its power, no mention of China and Russia harboring a traitor, no mention of a special prosecutor investigating the criminality of the Attorney General, no mention of the economy, no mention of Syria. Just global warming.

This president is the worst thing that could have happened to this country at the worst possible time.

I blame him for all of the above. I believe he is guilty of instigating the unconstitutional IRS targeting and condoning the illegal DOJ spying.

I haven't even begun to protest too much.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933003 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Paula Deen made the mistake of testifying truthfully in a deposition instead of lying like everybody in the Obama Reich.
Robert Byrd was a high ranking member of the KKK - and a top-ranking member in the Democratic Party.

Paula Deen admits to a racial slur 30 years ago and her life is destroyed.

Liberals love to be holier than thou and throw the first stone and every single one they can find.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933004 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>And you wanted to make Mitt Romney President. How low is your self-esteem?
Considering the insanity you liberals brought upon us, I would have cut off a finger to have Romney sitting in the White House right now.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933005 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is a joke. He is a walking disaster. He is a divider, a fraud, a narcissist and an impotent leader.
We've gone insane.
The highest representative of the law of the land is the worst kind of criminal.
The agency who has the most power over us is the most corrupt.
The FBI is now the KBG interrogating citizens who simply requested tax exemption status.
An ambassador is denied security and requests for help and the highest officials in the land lie about who killed him.
The agency who targeted innocent citizens will regulate and oversee their medical care.
The economy is teetering on a potential dangerous precipice, communist countries are manipulating us, the Middle East is imploding and, on top of all the other insanity, this president thinks global warming is the most important issue of the day.
No mention of the IRS abusing its power, no mention of China and Russia harboring a traitor, no mention of a special prosecutor investigating the criminality of the Attorney General, no mention of the economy, no mention of Syria. Just global warming.
This president is the worst thing that could have happened to this country at the worst possible time.
I blame him for all of the above. I believe he is guilty of instigating the unconstitutional IRS targeting and condoning the illegal DOJ spying.
I haven't even begun to protest too much.
FOXbot mad. majority won't buy in. 3 million FOXbots just can't make a dent. FOXbot sad. FOXbot cry. poor FOXbot.

FOXbot feel better tomorrow when FOX prime time fantasy hour begins.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#933006 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The panels are not the problem.
What value do you attribute to the Mohave Desert land that is destroyed for centuries?
Hmmm. You do realize that we are talking about plant life don't you? Sure, new plants will probably grow in different places just as they did when the railroad went through but it will be a subtle difference. Solar panels will take the place of the plants now holding the dust and silt in place. IMO, it's a good trade-off to become less reliant on fossil fuels.
LCN Llin

United States

#933007 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Byrd was a high ranking member of the KKK - and a top-ranking member in the Democratic Party.
Paula Deen admits to a racial slur 30 years ago and her life is destroyed.
Liberals love to be holier than thou and throw the first stone and every single one they can find.
Repeat Post :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Indemnity 179,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min RACE 98,556
Abby 10-30 14 min RACE 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 47,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 70,146
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Boy G 50,755
Amy 10-30 3 hr edogxxx 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]