Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932904 Jun 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... 9/11 occurred with full security in place?
wow.
Well, at least it jives with Condi Rice.
This wins the "Most Stupid Post Award" hands down.

Do you think the terrorists sent Bush their itinerary before crashing planes into buildings?

Where would President Yeah have put "full security"? On what day? At what time? On which landmarks? On which subways or where there were large public gatherings?

Frankly, you're so stupid sometimes it makes me see red.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#932905 Jun 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue about the economy or the market.
7,286.27 on October 9, 2002
A cyclical bull closing peak of 14,164.53, reached exactly five years later while Bush was president
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closing_mileston...
Were you an economics major?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Then..the CRASH! came in Dubya's economy 2007-08.'Baawwaaahhh!!!!' Boo Hoo,hoo....
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932906 Jun 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a proven idiot.
You voted for RMoney!!
Al Gore is now as rich as Romney. But he's laughing all the way to the bank - at you and all your gullible liberal loony tunes.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#932907 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This wins the "Most Stupid Post Award" hands down.
Do you think the terrorists sent Bush their itinerary before crashing planes into buildings?
Where would President Yeah have put "full security"? On what day? At what time? On which landmarks? On which subways or where there were large public gatherings?
Frankly, you're so stupid sometimes it makes me see red.
If you think it was stupid, you'd better check with Condi Rice. It's her claim, not mine.

And less than two weeks after his month long vacation, the attack happened.

I'm sure Rice has no idea what being at battlestations means.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#932908 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore is now as rich as Romney. But he's laughing all the way to the bank - at you and all your gullible liberal loony tunes.
Psst! So when was CRA rescinded son?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#932909 Jun 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Then..the CRASH! came in Dubya's economy 2007-08.'Baawwaaahhh!!!!' Boo Hoo,hoo....
Somehow you sound smarter as emoron. 2007-08 would make it pelosi's econony.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#932910 Jun 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks like you think the Mohave Desert is just a bunch of sand, so why not cover it with solar panels.
YEP. I don't have a problem with solar panels in the Mojave Desert. Neither did Reagan or Bush. Nine of the existing solar power plants in the Mojave were built during their administrations.

The ecological system may be disturbed but it will recover. Can't say that about our fossil fuels.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#932911 Jun 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Then..the CRASH! came in Dubya's economy 2007-08.'Baawwaaahhh!!!!' Boo Hoo,hoo....
Thanks Johnny! We all take you very seriously!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#932912 Jun 26, 2013
Weiner-Holder 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>turds on computers all day long with no job, no future and no outlook.
Exactly.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#932913 Jun 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I found a gop camera in the bedroom
Thanks for the laugh. Keep up the come backs!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#932914 Jun 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The composition of our atmosphere is one factor in determining our climate.
I am sorry of that was too GD complicated for you.
I'll accept your apology for being sorry.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#932915 Jun 26, 2013
Conservatives Can Thank Speaker Boehner for Getting DOMA Struck Down

It’s beginning to look like Speaker John Boehner can’t do anything right these days.

When Republicans decided to make gay marriage a get out the vote tool for their party, conservative activists couldn’t have seen what would come next. By pushing the matter to the Supreme Court, Boehner, who defended DOMA when President Obama and AG Holder would not, actually set DOMA up to be struck down.

With the DOJ bowing out, DOMA wouldn’t have reached the Supreme Court without the able defense provided by Paul Clement hired by BLAG. This “able defense” was paid for by the taxpayers courtesy of the House of Representatives, per Speaker Boehner’s support. Without John Boehner providing the defense of DOMA, the court would not have been able to strike down section 3 of DOMA.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/26/conser...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#932916 Jun 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP. I don't have a problem with solar panels in the Mojave Desert. Neither did Reagan or Bush. Nine of the existing solar power plants in the Mojave were built during their administrations.
The ecological system may be disturbed but it will recover. Can't say that about our fossil fuels.
You libs like motherjones, right?

"That many solar panels contain lead and cadmium, which are being phased out by computer manufacturers, is no small matter. In the coming years, SVTC estimates that 1.5 billion pounds of solar panel waste containing 2 million pounds of lead and 600,000 pounds of cadmium will be disposed of in California alone. 

even the stringent recyling laws of California and Europe exempt solar panels"
"
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932917 Jun 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no lie.
No wonder you voted for Obama twice. You really are a brainwashed useful idiot.

Someone had to tell Susan Rice to go on five television shows and blame a video. Obama and Hillary then continued to blamed it on a video.

But EVERYONE - and I mean EVERYONE - except you and other brainwashed useful idiots - knows that Obama and Hillary knew it was a terrorist attack the same night it happened.

So someone made the decision to remove any link to terrorists or terrorism in the talking points from the CIA reports which have long since been publicized and well-documented. Try and figure out who would have been the most obvious person to make that kind of decision - and why.

Heaven help us if there are too many more like you. Seriously.

It's complacent and blind loyalists like yourself who present the biggest danger - not those who you elected.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#932918 Jun 26, 2013
The billionaire Bill Clinton pardoned died - Marc Rich.

Bill Clinton must have been a Republican according to the propaganda that Republicans are for the rich.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932919 Jun 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to know this plan.
Please share it with us. There is no official Repugnant Health Care Plan in existence, to my knowledge.
Either prove me wrong, or admit you're just lying again, smokey./
Since you apparently don't know how to Google either.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/02/08/us-...
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#932920 Jun 26, 2013
Marc Rich, isn't that the guy Bill Clinton pardoned for tax fraud, cohoots with Iran, etc, who's wife just renounced her citizenship?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#932921 Jun 26, 2013
Two prominent US bloggers who were due to speak at a far-right rally in Woolwich on Saturday have been banned from entering the UK, the Home Office has said.

Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, who set up Stop Islamization of America, and run the website Jihad Watch, have been forbidden from entering the country on the grounds their presence would “not be conducive to the public good”.

“These two are among some of the most extreme anti-Muslim activists in the world. They’ve nothing to contribute to life in this country … They only wanted to come here and help the EDL stir up more trouble. Britain doesn’t need more hate even just for a few days.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/26/right-w...
LCN Llin

United States

#932922 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me you shouldn't have step into that poo pit.
How long has Bundy been dead? You had to go back that far?
Bundy has been gone a while.
Who was the GOP governor at the time?
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#932923 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you voted for Obama twice. You really are a brainwashed useful idiot.
Someone had to tell Susan Rice to go on five television shows and blame a video. Obama and Hillary then continued to blamed it on a video.
But EVERYONE - and I mean EVERYONE - except you and other brainwashed useful idiots - knows that Obama and Hillary knew it was a terrorist attack the same night it happened.
So someone made the decision to remove any link to terrorists or terrorism in the talking points from the CIA reports which have long since been publicized and well-documented. Try and figure out who would have been the most obvious person to make that kind of decision - and why.
Heaven help us if there are too many more like you. Seriously.
It's complacent and blind loyalists like yourself who present the biggest danger - not those who you elected.
Perfect description of Dumb Dave. Useful idiot.

Not sure what he is useful for though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 69,504
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]