Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#933121 Jun 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
For those Liberals that wanted to politically correct crucify Chik-fil-A, how wrong they were! How wrong!
I guess Liberals do not learn there lesson!
So liberal political correctness offends you? How long after your swim across the river did this begin? Before you wet back dried Jose?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933122 Jun 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Her book went up 13% in Amazon, that is not television, that is reality, hard cash reality!
We Conservative know how to off set Liberal's political correctness attacks!
Chick-fil-A anyone?
Paula Deen gets fired for uttering a non-PC word, but IRS employees send texts with words like Fa**ot and Qu**rbait from taxpayer equipment.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#933123 Jun 27, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you could be very wrong. What an asinine thing to say. If y'all wouldn't worry so much about the personalities on here maybe you could make an argument that wasn't completely retarded.
What have you got to lose?
If a poster writes a thousand comments with 99% being valid, verifiable and substantive observations, I can respect them even when and if I disagree with those comments.

In your case, 99% of your comments are not valid, verifiable or substantive. You are a flake with a motormouth.

So, the personalities issue is unavoidable in many cases and especially in yours. A Skunk, by any other name, is still a Skunk, Dood.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933124 Jun 27, 2013
POTUS finally clears up a comment made by Carney

“No I am not gonna be scrambling jets to get a 29 year old hacker"
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933125 Jun 27, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
So liberal political correctness offends you? How long after your swim across the river did this begin? Before you wet back dried Jose?
Scratch a Dem and you find a bigot.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#933126 Jun 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It was higher 3 million years ago. What was man doing 3 million years ago? Why didn't the world end? And when the fck did trees start emitting co2? Lol
3 million years ago.

It was 2-3degrees C warmer.(3.6 - 5.4 degrees F)
Sea level is estimated to have been 10 meters to 40 meters higher.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933127 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my request to you. Please don't say FOXbots. It's getting old and stale - and shallow.
there's a good reason why FOX can't attract younger viewers.

old and stale - and shallow.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#933128 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
POTUS finally clears up a comment made by Carney
“No I am not gonna be scrambling jets to get a 29 year old hacker"
But he will be scrambling jets to get his Cow a Big Mac at 4AM in Darfur during their $100 Million Excellent vacation.

The Magic Negro will be electrifying the natives with his tricks but he'll also be impressing them with his huge Carbon Footprint while there.

The natives are impressed by big Carbon Footprints. The bigger the Carbon Footprint, the more impressive the Tribal Chieftain is.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933129 Jun 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern racist Democrats opposed civil rights in every shape and form and at every turn.
That's all there is to say about that.
southern racist conservative democrats.

and that's all there is to say about that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#933130 Jun 27, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
The DNA of the democKratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism.

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#933131 Jun 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If a poster writes a thousand comments with 99% being valid, verifiable and substantive observations, I can respect them even when and if I disagree with those comments.
In your case, 99% of your comments are not valid, verifiable or substantive. You are a flake with a motormouth.
So, the personalities issue is unavoidable in many cases and especially in yours. A Skunk, by any other name, is still a Skunk, Dood.
Riiiiggghhhtttt says the drive-by mouthbreather. You've yet to make a cogent argument here. Seems irrelevant color commentary is about your limit.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#933132 Jun 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, let's put it all on Planned Parenthood an organization that prevents far more abortions than they perform. The fact is that women were getting abortions before Roe v Wade. If you were lucky enough to find a sympathetic physician and could pay for the procedure a doctor would put down a diagnoses that required a D&C and the issue would be taken care of. If you weren't so lucky then you went to a back alley abortionist or self aborted in which case there was a high chance of infection and fatal septicemia .
People like you are so quick to condemn those who make the difficult choice to terminate a pregnancy but don't really care what happens after the child is born. You're always chipping away at the social safety net that would help women keep and raise their children and oppose measures like comprehensive sex education that's been shown to do more in preventing unwanted pregnancies in favor of abstinence only which has been shown to be a total failure.
You haven't demonstrated any kind of logic Carol, only total ignorance.
You asked a stupid question - how did I know abortions have skyrocketed since Roe v Wade - I answered it, and now you're arguing with yourself because you didn't like the answer.

Ignorance is bliss. The reality of abortion is not high on the liberal's agenda in preventing them by educating young women about the consequences of unprotected sex. The reality of a fetus having a heartbeat, vital organs, brain development and limbs and looking just like a baby before the end of the first trimester is nowhere on their agenda.

Planned Parenthood does not perform sonograms to show women what they are about to remove from their bodies to help them make an informed decision. For a reason. It would be too costly since abortions are the money makers for Planned Parenthood.

Liberals are now demanding abortions be legal after 20 weeks. If abortion isn't considered murder in the first trimester, it certainly is by the fifth month.

So basically you condone the killing of human life. Just admit it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#933133 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
... who now vote Republican,

Chambersburg, PA

#933134 Jun 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that limit?
Since the carbon content has risen I'd say that we past it.

The Earth current aborbs about half of the CO2 emitted.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#933135 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock. You irresponsible, lying libtards just say whatever you want without anything to back up your silliness.

I come from a family of Northern Democrats and am surrounded by the infestation of you misguided, ignorant leeches up here who are Democrats.

I saw them leave neighborhoods where blacks moved in and I hear these same Democrats make racists remarks about blacks.

You are full of it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#933136 Jun 27, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... who now vote Republican,
Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic urban disaster...

It just bothers people when you project your ghetto on Republicans when the demoKrats still have you in chains you idiot.

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933137 Jun 27, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiggghhhtttt says the drive-by mouthbreather. You've yet to make a cogent argument here. Seems irrelevant color commentary is about your limit.
Well this stunning rebuttal, says there "You have been told, Shinning"
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#933138 Jun 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the carbon content has risen I'd say that we past it.
The Earth current aborbs about half of the CO2 emitted.
Wow! You can Google so you are a liberal know-it-all.

Too bad the earth didn't already absorb you so the rest of us don't haven to carry the load for your useless lazy ars.

Chambersburg, PA

#933139 Jun 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"At night, when photosynthesis is not happening, they give off much more CO2 than they absorb. While they're alive, overall, about half of the CO2 that plants absorb is given off as waste."
Who's uninformed, stupid liberal.
Here was your post: "Being natural means not man made. Before massive deforestation how much co2 were trees pumping into the atmosphere? Co2 also emerges naturally from the ground. To think nature has no way of dealing with it is stupid.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/allentown-pa/... ;
You clearly indicated that trees were pumping CO2 into the atmosphere as a cause of an increase in CO2 levels.
Now you try to pretend that you knew all about trees being net absorbers.
Face it, You were too GD stupid to know about trees absorbing CO2 & now try to weasel out of your erroneous statement.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933140 Jun 27, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock. You irresponsible, lying libtards just say whatever you want without anything to back up your silliness.
I come from a family of Northern Democrats and am surrounded by the infestation of you misguided, ignorant leeches up here who are Democrats.
I saw them leave neighborhoods where blacks moved in and I hear these same Democrats make racists remarks about blacks.
You are full of it.
Anybody from New England personally knows someone who is a bigot/racist.
It is bad there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min goonsquad 52,268
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,844
Abby 3-28-15 2 hr RACE 2
Ask Amy 3-28-15 2 hr RACE 2
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr FFS- 54,567
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Katie Sullivan 99,302
Amy 3-26 3 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]