Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,847)

Showing posts 856,921 - 856,940 of1,077,615
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>N J raider 1 and the rest of us have no time for your crack pot flat Earth climate denier bunkum. We are moving!#ForwardonClimate!
Emorons like you have time for one thing; crapping on police cars. I've never denied climate change, stupid fck. What has the climate been doing since the last ice age? Idiot ows trash like you think we can do something about it that's not destructive.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Radar/Camera devices are also very helpful in sending important information on traffic congestion and clear traffic routes available to help speed first responders and emergency vehicles to where they might be needed to medically treat and save lives of accident victims.
Yeah, that's what they are there for. ows trash likes big brother watching her.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an international contest or just news about advances in robots.
It's going to the ISS for testing. The advances in robotic outside the US are enormous. To bad the media here cares more about crap like North West. The dumbing down of the American people is quite sad.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't know how but, seems you got me confused with Tony C.
They way you to argued, I thought you might already be married.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
are the Republicans worried about the Latino vote in Texas and the south?
I think they're only worried about how to fit "Republico de Tejas" on the license plate.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think that the NSA has access to every security camera in the country, public or private, that transmits from one location to another?
NO. The NSA would first have to make a request to a Federal Judge for a warrant to access those security camera recording information. And that's not the only hurdle that the NSA or even an F.B.I. agent would have to jump over to get access to that kind of information. A government agent would have to make a pretty good case before a Federal judge before he'd even consider granting such a request besides the lengthy questioning and caveats that the judge would insist on bringing up.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A truly stupid comment from a truly stupid wingnut!!
ditto.

So tell me, how can someone who works in the geological field have never heard of an eir?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie!! Another flat earth idiot!! Thanks in advance for saying truly ignorant stuff!! LOL
January 2013 was the lowest levels recorded-ever. So much for your stupidity about it being the same as last year.
----------
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/us/great-la...
"Water Levels Fall in Great Lakes, Taking a Toll on Shipping"
"Drought and other factors have created historically low water marks for the Great Lakes, putting the $34 billion Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway shipping industry in peril, a situation that could send ominous ripples throughout the economy.
Water levels in the Great Lakes have been below their long-term averages during the past 14 years, and this winter the water in Lakes Michigan and Huron, the hardest-hit lakes, dropped to record lows, according to the Army Corps of Engineers. Keith Kompoltowicz, the chief of watershed hydrology with the corps’s Detroit district, said that in January “the monthly mean was the lowest ever recorded, going back to 1918.”
While spring rains have helped so far this year, levels in all five Great Lakes are still low by historical standards, so getting through the shallow points in harbors and channels is a tense affair."
----------
It's so easy to prove your ignorance. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
You must be related to Carol, only she says such idiotic stuff that can be so easily disproven.
http://www.mlive.com/weather/i ndex.ssf/2013/05/great_lake_wa ter_levels_how_mu.html

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie!! Another flat earth idiot!! Thanks in advance for saying truly ignorant stuff!! LOL
January 2013 was the lowest levels recorded-ever. So much for your stupidity about it being the same as last year.
----------
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/us/great-la...
"Water Levels Fall in Great Lakes, Taking a Toll on Shipping"
"Drought and other factors have created historically low water marks for the Great Lakes, putting the $34 billion Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway shipping industry in peril, a situation that could send ominous ripples throughout the economy.
Water levels in the Great Lakes have been below their long-term averages during the past 14 years, and this winter the water in Lakes Michigan and Huron, the hardest-hit lakes, dropped to record lows, according to the Army Corps of Engineers. Keith Kompoltowicz, the chief of watershed hydrology with the corps’s Detroit district, said that in January “the monthly mean was the lowest ever recorded, going back to 1918.”
While spring rains have helped so far this year, levels in all five Great Lakes are still low by historical standards, so getting through the shallow points in harbors and channels is a tense affair."
----------
It's so easy to prove your ignorance. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
You must be related to Carol, only she says such idiotic stuff that can be so easily disproven.
Play with this dashboard a bit. You'll see that Mr. Kompoltowicz is full of sht.

http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/data/now/wlevels/db...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-WI), who was a key player in getting the Voting Rights Act legislation renewed in 1982 and 2006, said the Supreme Court may have ruled Tuesday to strike down a critical portion of the act, but the "threat of discrimination still exists" and he will put "partisan politics aide and ensure Americans' most sacred right is protected."

"The Voting Rights Act is vital to America’s commitment to never again permit racial prejudices in the electoral process," Sensenbrenner said in a statement Wednesday. "Section 5 of the Act was a bipartisan effort to rectify past injustices and ensure minorities’ ability to participate in elections, but the threat of discrimination still exists. I am disappointed by the Court’s ruling, but my colleagues and I will work in a bipartisan fashion to update Section 4 to ensure Section 5 can be properly implemented to protect voting rights, especially for minorities. This is going to take time and will require members from both sides of the aisle to put partisan politics aside and ensure Americans’ most sacred right is protected.”

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Climate Change Is The Next Issue Republicans Will Screw Up Royally

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/climate-change...
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Emorons like you have time for one thing; crapping on police cars. I've never denied climate change, stupid fck. What has the climate been doing since the last ice age? Idiot ows trash like you think we can do something about it that's not destructive.
I know your mother is not proud of you, nor do your kids look up to you. That is the most stupid post I've read! 1st you claim we're doing nothing to cause climate change, the turn around & say anything we do to stop it is destructive. The while topic of global warming/climate change is based around the global consumption of oil & carbon based emissions putting earths atmosphere. You must be rich the way you argue against the obvious. Like I said," I don't need a scientist or govt big wig to tell me about global warming, I see it with my own eyes & feel it with my own flesh. Now look that up on wikipedia!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey clueless Galt,that's exactly what President Barack Obama has called for. "We limit the amount of toxic chemicals like mercury and sulfur and arsenic in our air or our water, but power plants can still dump unlimited amounts of carbon pollution into the air for free. That's not right, that's not safe, and it needs to stop," Obama said in a speech at Georgetown University. He said technological advances can help reduce pollution by capturing and storing carbon so it's not emitted into the air.
Obama said the United States can't go it alone. "I'm calling for an end of public financing for new coal plants overseas — unless they deploy carbon-capture technologies.... I urge other countries to join this effort," he said, adding that his administration will launch talks to help other countries build a low-carbon economy."
http://www.usatoday.com/news/
Shut down O'hare airport, I am all for that--you too I presume? I quit flying after moslems started attacking-that and too many moslem law-breakers in Chicago area. i.e. illegals.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what she said, she said civil rights law applies only to race.
I was talking about the use of Civil Rights Law in SSM debates.

The courts have not upheld this claim.

I could of included the rest but I was not aware of any laws about Swedes marrying Brits.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Spoilsport chewing on sour grapes. Boo Hoo ! you lost the election in 2012. Get over it,sniveling whiner.:-D
"back porch turd"
Typical nothing post from you. You did not refute a single point the poster made in regards to president nobama's failures.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what they are there for. ows trash likes big brother watching her.
Yes, they are and police surveillance cameras at crossroads and on streets also help local law enforcement in the solving of crimes and apprehending the right suspects. Here's a recent example on how surveillance cameras help the police keep the streets safe.--> "Prosecutors said home surveillance videos taken from Hernandez’s house show him in possession of firearms before and after Lloyd was killed, that Hernandez was observed picking Lloyd up at 2:30 a.m. on the night he was killed, that a silver Nissan Altima — the same make of vehicle Hernandez drives — was seen going to and coming from the site where Lloyd’s body was found and that Hernandez was seen exiting his vehicle with a gun at his home at 3:29 a.m., about a half hour after authorities say Lloyd had been murdered. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/sports/foot...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but....you can take your last statement and apply it to the right wing myth that CRA's caused the housing bubble to burst.
i'm not taking your 'explanation' as solid reasoning without something to back it up.
so i guess we're done.
Out of the subprime loans in the Fannie Mae portfolio, 92% were adjustable-interest (APR) loans. You did nothing to prove that the CRA was not the cause of the housing bubble, other than say it. Even Billy Clinton say that 80% of the CRA loans were made under his desk.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"back porch turd"
Typical nothing post from you. You did not refute a single point the poster made in regards to president nobama's failures.
Peace
KMA
And you or the 'poster' never proved that a single one of the accusations of 'Obama's failures' were actually true.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gramm Leach Bliley was the law that Clinton signed that wiped out Glass-Stengal.
Gramm, Leach & Bliley are all Republican.
The bill was passed in the Senate with all Republicans & 1 Democrat voting for it & 44 Democrats & no Republicans against it.
Clinton was against it but a compromise was reached.
To blame Clinton for not stopping Republicans is really dishonest. Like most of your posts.
"real dumb"
Your boy, former president clinton could have stopped the bill easily. He could have vetoed it the bill.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 856,921 - 856,940 of1,077,615
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min truth 48,816
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min HoneyBear1 97,505
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,381
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min scirocco 67,823
Amy 7-22 39 min Dear Obama 3
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search