Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#932953 Jun 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Enemy of freedom Lindsey Graham says he would support censoring mail for 'national security' purposes
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040945_surveillanc...
The more I hear about and from Lindsey Graham, the more I see him as a complete failure for America's welfare.

Maybe he could do some good as a Used Car Salesman by helping to stimulate the economy but, as a political leader, he is nothing but a road hazard.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#932954 Jun 26, 2013
Weiner--Holder 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We need ur vote in 2016! Vote Weiner!!
"weenie"
You are saying weenie is holding holder's weeney? I agree.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#932955 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
UK has standards
not the first time they've kept an American right wing hate-monger from entering.

Lapeer, MI

#932956 Jun 26, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
EPA explains role of CO2 in climate change. Morons may need a progressive friend to walk them slowly through this:
http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions...
Why don't you also go to whitehouse.gov and disneyland.com ?

Mickey The Mouse can be found in both places along with Goofy and Friends.

Have Fun!

Lapeer, MI

#932957 Jun 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You must mean the protests of Louie Loud Mouth Gohmert.:-D
I have no recollection of Louie Loud Mouth Gohmert.

But I do know of Louie Loud Mouth FairyCan of the Nation of Islam.

Now *THERE* is a mouth like no other. All the Elephants in Africa get a Hard-On when he opens up.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932958 Jun 26, 2013
BTW, the national debt rose by another $2.6 billion or so today.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#932959 Jun 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No it wouldn't goof ball . Dubya, Henry Paulsen ,and Dick Cheney were in charge of the country. But I guess by accepting your 'logic' the ending of two overseas wars , a resurgent U S economy, Obamacare , and lower unemployment under the Obama Administration can be credited to House Speaker John Boehner.:-D
You've obviously smoked way too much dope in your lifetime. When did the war in afghanistsn end? Unemployment lower than what? Obamcare passed under pelosi.

Lapeer, MI

#932960 Jun 26, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
"The laws of our land are catching up to the fundamental truth that millions of Americans hold in our hearts: when all Americans are treated as equal, no matter who they are or whom they love, we are all more free." (Barack Obama on the Supreme Court ruling on Marriage Equality)
Go grab your puppy by the hips and think of the Magic Negro as you do.

Lapeer, MI

#932961 Jun 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"weenie"
You are saying weenie is holding holder's weeney? I agree.
Peace
KMA
Between his fingers and opposing thumb or between his lips?

Lapeer, MI

#932962 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not the first time they've kept an American right wing hate-monger from entering.
Yeah. The first one was George Washington.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#932963 Jun 26, 2013
Liberals desperate to change the subject on Obama's abysmal failure have new target:

Paula Deen

Here we go! Loving Liberals crucify Paula Deen as revenge for telling on fat eating monkey face - Mitchell Obama!

Loving Mitchell sends her loving minions to attack and dig 30 year old usage of "N-word".

Liberals use political correctness to destroy Paula Deen for thinking the "N-word" secretly and whispering that word quietly and secretly in the quietness of her house to her husband!

Liberals want to control her mind!!!

But when a Democrat politician used the word publicly against an African American THEN it is fine!

See? Liberals are the scum of the Earth, idiot hypocrites full of hatred!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#932964 Jun 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Making sht up as you go along? It's not over 400ppm right now...and why....cause nature is handling it. Besides, it's been higher than 400ppm without man's help. Maybe you should take a nap, you're not very good at this, fake geologist. Hey...tell us how rock weathering scrubs co2. in your own words.
There ya go, let's change the subject. Good ol' E. You refuse to answer how the levels have risen by enormous amounts since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution, gettting worse every year.

Tell us how well rock weathering is doing. The oceans have soaked up all they can. The'll keep trying, but We're overwhelming our natural world. HAHA Your cute internet searches are lame, as are you.

Let's make it simple. If nature could take care of all the excess co2 we're producing, how did it get to 400ppm from close to zero in less than 200 years?

Here's a chart of co2 emissions.

http://www.c2es.org/facts-figures/internation...

Your argument falls flat. As usual.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#932965 Jun 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The system you quoted won't exist before his trip and won't reduce the amount of co2 his trip will produce. You are one stupid ows piece of trash.
The U S Government already has been using carbon offsets in the factoring in logistical economic costs like diplomatic trips abroad. http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php
LCN Llin

United States

#932966 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and not the last time we trust
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#932967 Jun 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. The first one was George Washington.
Still Banned In Britain: UK Reaffirms Ban On Michael Savage

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/05/25/still...
LCN Llin

United States

#932968 Jun 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals desperate to change the subject on Obama's abysmal failure have new target:
Paula Deen
Here we go! Loving Liberals crucify Paula Deen as revenge for telling on fat eating monkey face - Mitchell Obama!
Loving Mitchell sends her loving minions to attack and dig 30 year old usage of "N-word".
Liberals use political correctness to destroy Paula Deen for thinking the "N-word" secretly and whispering that word quietly and secretly in the quietness of her house to her husband!
Liberals want to control her mind!!!
But when a Democrat politician used the word publicly against an African American THEN it is fine!
See? Liberals are the scum of the Earth, idiot hypocrites full of hatred!
Televison

Get Real

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#932969 Jun 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What does what svtc want have to do with the polution that is happening right now. How convenient that you ignore the polution solar is creating right now.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? As the article clearly pointed out, SVTC intends to see that, instead of becoming electronic waste, solar panels are recycled.

Solar panels have an expected lifespan of at least 20 years so to claim they are polluting "now" is a bit of a stretch. I have no doubt that the industry will see to it that a responsible program will be implemented before a significant number of panels pile up.

"SolarWorld, has been recycling its own panels since 2003 at its main factory in Freiberg, Germany. That factory now receives broken panels from its U.S. plants in Camarillo, Calif., Hillsboro, Ore., and Vancouver, Wash."

"First Solar currently harvests cadmium and tellurium from its recycling program to use in new modules, even though buying it from a supplier is currently less expensive."

"Being truly sustainable -- and maintaining that green credibility -- is a powerful motivator for renewable energy companies."

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-ne...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#932970 Jun 26, 2013
'If you've been following the Paula Deen Klan Party over the last week, you know that as each group cuts ties with her, thousands of rednecks descend upon the company pages defending racism as American heritage and threaten to boycott these companies and television channels. Today, the teabilly icon Walmart dropped her. For all those on the right who thought gay marriage was the end of the world, they were wrong, this is. lol' "Walmart announced on Wednesday that it is ending its partnership with Paula Deen."
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/walmart...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#932971 Jun 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously smoked way too much dope in your lifetime. When did the war in afghanistsn end? Unemployment lower than what? Obamcare passed under pelosi.
You forgot. It passed the Supreme Court, which you nitwits were certain it would fail. HAHA

Your Obamaphobia is duly noted.

Lapeer, MI

#932973 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Still Banned In Britain: UK Reaffirms Ban On Michael Savage
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/05/25/still...
Yeah. And the first one was George Washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dale 182,245
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Frijoles 71,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago