Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
856,761 - 856,780 of 1,100,214 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#932612 Jun 26, 2013
Calculating tsunami risk for the US East Coast
Jane Says

New York, NY

#932613 Jun 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
SANFORD, Fla.-- A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified Wednesday that she heard a boy's cry for help shortly before hearing the firing of a gun
"I truly believe the second yell for help was a yelp," said Surdyka, who later dabbed away tears as prosecutors played her 911 call. "It was excruciating. I really felt it was a boy's voice."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/jayn...
this is the kind of neighborhood crime George Zimmerman was trying to prevent:

Whatever

Gering, NE

#932614 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you know how much Darril Issas hearings have cost? How much it cost for Congress to vote 35 times on Obamacare? How much the witchhunt on Bill Clinton cost?
All a waste, that's what the retardicans do best; waste money on bullshyt so they can see themselves on tv.
Government oversight of noted issues such as the IG report on IRS
is wrong?

The Dems have had their share of investigations that led no where.

Checks and balances of the executive branch is very important.

Your argument lacks any merit as they are doing their jobs as described in the Constitution.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#932615 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a dumb argument from the start and did not influence today's decision.
Like the idiot you are, you completely missed the point!!

Why am I not surprised??

I might remind you that interracial marriage was illegal in many states not so long ago?? Like 1967?? Certainly in your lifetime.

Gay marriage is the same thing. A Civil Rights issue a few decades on.

----------

"Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were laws that enforced racial segregation at the level of marriage and intimate relationships by criminalizing interracial marriage and sometimes also sex between members of different races. Such laws were first introduced in North America from the late seventeenth century onwards by several of the Thirteen Colonies, and subsequently by many US states and US territories and remained in force in many US states until 1967."

----------
Thanks again for proving what a nitwit you are!!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932616 Jun 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, why wasn't Bush questioned about the 13 embassies attacked & dozens killed in those attacks &, why weren't you outraged then? If you were, what exactly was your response?
Because Bush didn't lie about them dying at the hands of terrorists just to win an election - and his Secretary of State didn't remove security and then ignore their repeated requests for help.

That's why - you liberal loon!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#932617 Jun 26, 2013
flack wrote:
The Supreme Court rulings today will cost the federal government billions of dollars.
It should cost billions more in reparations for all the years they cheated us.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932618 Jun 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like you like to sweep the thousands of dead American Soldiers in Bush's failed wars??........
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Wow, most of your post was off topic.

There is that hysterical laughing again. You would think someone would try to hide that from the public.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#932619 Jun 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hi, you brainless bimbo!! I see they gave you your computer privileges back in the Correctional Institute!! Why are you in the maximum security ward? are you a pedophile or a snitch?? Either way you are a total retard....
I see Waxturd gave up on proxy's for this puppet!!

So much for the Hughes Satellite System lies!!

Like you could do a trace thru a Satellite non physical connection!!

BWAHAHAHAHAH

Waxturd fails again with the stupidest puppet ever!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#932620 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you know how much Darril Issas hearings have cost? How much it cost for Congress to vote 35 times on Obamacare? How much the witchhunt on Bill Clinton cost?
All a waste, that's what the retardicans do best; waste money on bullshyt so they can see themselves on tv.
lol! They're not interested in knowing the cost.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#932621 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a dumb argument from the start and did not influence today's decision.
That wasn't an answer. I'll rephrase for the deliberately obtuse.

If you think gay marriage should be left to the states, why or why not apply the same standard to interracial marriage?

Please try to stick as much as possible to law and facts as opposed to your personal biases.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932622 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The President is personally listening to Aunt Battys conversations.
Soros has his ear right now
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#932623 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol can answer for herself
Sorry. I forgot liberal sissy men like to pick on women and run like cowards when confronted by real men. Go back and have a sip of your Shirley Temple now, sissy.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#932624 Jun 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the idiot you are, you completely missed the point!!
Why am I not surprised??
I might remind you that interracial marriage was illegal in many states not so long ago?? Like 1967?? Certainly in your lifetime.
Gay marriage is the same thing. A Civil Rights issue a few decades on.
----------
"Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were laws that enforced racial segregation at the level of marriage and intimate relationships by criminalizing interracial marriage and sometimes also sex between members of different races. Such laws were first introduced in North America from the late seventeenth century onwards by several of the Thirteen Colonies, and subsequently by many US states and US territories and remained in force in many US states until 1967."
----------
Thanks again for proving what a nitwit you are!!
You are one flocked up person.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#932625 Jun 26, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Romney promises and we'll never know, while Obama's record is a huge failure, unless you consider making America a lesser country an accomplishment.
and the "flexbility" Obammy promised the Russians is showing big time, as he bends over and grabs his ankles.
We know enough son.

America dodged a bullet.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#932627 Jun 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, why wasn't Bush questioned about the 13 embassies attacked & dozens killed in those attacks &, why weren't you outraged then? If you were, what exactly was your response?
Because he didn't lie about them. You always leave that part out.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#932628 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Bush didn't lie about them dying at the hands of terrorists just to win an election - and his Secretary of State didn't remove security and then ignore their repeated requests for help.
So.... 9/11 occurred with full security in place?

wow.

Well, at least it jives with Condi Rice.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932629 Jun 26, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't an answer. I'll rephrase for the deliberately obtuse.
If you think gay marriage should be left to the states, why or why not apply the same standard to interracial marriage?
Please try to stick as much as possible to law and facts as opposed to your personal biases.
The law gave equal rights to everyone despite race a century ago.

You are claiming something -interracial-marriage would be lawful under the above decision?
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#932630 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the right answer is, because he was Republican. Evidenced by your backing of Bush on Iraq. He even admitted there were no WMDs yet, you still remain ignorant. I guess 2 wrongs does make a right-wingnut!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932632 Jun 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the nitwit you are, nothing is said about freedom and equality for all, just that it will cost money.
You're really an idiot.
As for your recent lies about your abortion views, weren't you the nitwit who had the fetus in your avatar??
Oh gee, I caught you in yet another lie, didn't I??
If you don't think the Dems while congratulating the ruling are not at this moment figuring out how much this is going to cost in lost taxes -you don't know your party.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#932633 Jun 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Because he didn't lie about them. You always leave that part out.
Oh....

... you mean like iraq?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 32 min Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min Crazy Jae 568
Word (Dec '08) 41 min Crazy Jae 4,651
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 50 min _Zoey_ 7,748
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••