Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
856,761 - 856,780 of 1,095,088 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
In Germany, they still love Obama
Today, according to new Pew Research Center data not yet released in a report, 88% of Germans say they have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. In stark contrast, just 14% had confidence in Bush during his last year in office.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/...
Oh of course they do; these goobers are still "smartin'" since they called Bush a dumbass cowboy, images of him talking with his mouthful of food, no table manners. How embarrassing he was.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
SANFORD, Fla.-- A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified Wednesday that she heard a boy's cry for help shortly before hearing the firing of a gun
"I truly believe the second yell for help was a yelp," said Surdyka, who later dabbed away tears as prosecutors played her 911 call. "It was excruciating. I really felt it was a boy's voice."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/jayn...
I am with Carol on this one!
Let the jury decide based on evidence.
I wish it was Not on TV.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
No information should be released at all!
We do not disclose how this was done, who did it, the motivation if known.. and the terrorists suspected. We hunt the down and get revenge.
Republicans will need to look for another issue?
The President is personally listening to Aunt Battys conversations.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Tsunami May Have Hit US East Coast Earlier In June (update)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the rub. All cost projections of various programs will have to be re-figured as it is the large states that has SSM.
Do you know how much Darril Issas hearings have cost? How much it cost for Congress to vote 35 times on Obamacare? How much the witchhunt on Bill Clinton cost?

All a waste, that's what the retardicans do best; waste money on bullshyt so they can see themselves on tv.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it not surprise me that the cause of four dead Americans including an ambassador doesn't concern you in the least knowing the President and the Secretary of State lied to us and the rest of the world about the real cause the same night they died?
Just sweep that dirt under the rug, too? Right?
Again, why wasn't Bush questioned about the 13 embassies attacked & dozens killed in those attacks &, why weren't you outraged then? If you were, what exactly was your response?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it not surprise me that the cause of four dead Americans including an ambassador doesn't concern you in the least knowing the President and the Secretary of State lied to us and the rest of the world about the real cause the same night they died?
Just sweep that dirt under the rug, too? Right?
You mean like you like to sweep the thousands of dead American Soldiers in Bush's failed wars??

Wars he started by lying to the American People. Proven lies he told in a State of the Union speech.

The lies are obvious. There were no WMD's. Even Bush admitted to that. But not you. Your stupidity persists.

Funny how you sweep all that under the rug.

You're such a fraud, Lorac.

Benghazi is a dead issue.

IRS is a dead issue, as they also scrutinized progressive groups.

Issa is a failure, as is Boehner. The nitwits can't pass a farm bill, but they can repeal Obamacare 37 times.

Your Party is in complete disarray, and you're stupid enough to think it's all Obama's fault.

Rmoney lost the women.

Rmoney lost the Catholics.

Rmoney lost the youth vote.

Rmoney lost the Asian vote.

Rmoney lost the hispanic vote.

Rmoney lost the black vote.

Rmoney only won old white people. They're dying off. You among them, with your smoking and diabetes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm presently reading The Sandcastle Girls, Chris Bohjalian, about the Armenian genocide. Good writing.
Going to see Bob Dylan today with my daughter!
Maybe I'll stop by.
Familiar with 1915 Armenia :-(
Bob Dylan tops.
Reading "The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945"
volume three of the trilogy
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with Carol on this one!
Let the jury decide based on evidence.
I wish it was Not on TV.
Are you coming from a legal or moral position, or both?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really like to stick your big, fat arse into others conversations, don't you? You like to prove yourself the fool. You're good at it!!
It is further evidence of climate change, which Obama has taken the lead on.
Water levels in the Great Lakes have been falling for a decade.
The recent rains change nothing, the weather trends indicate continuing drought in the region due to climate change. The same climate change that produced the biggest twister in history in Moore, OK.
As well as the drought that fuels wildfires in TX, NM, CO, CA, etc.
Your Obamaphobia makes you a charter member of the flat earth society.
Cranky doesn't win anything, fool.

You need to go check out European news articles about Global Warming.

The alleged "scientific data can't lie" seems to be hitting a problem as there is two conflicting data on it.

Re-read Obama's quote on Global warming and weather events. Interesting bit of tight rope walking.

Howl, as much as you want but even your article did not pull out "due to Global Warming."
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to Romney?
Absolutely.
LOL. Romney promises and we'll never know, while Obama's record is a huge failure, unless you consider making America a lesser country an accomplishment.

and the "flexbility" Obammy promised the Russians is showing big time, as he bends over and grabs his ankles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
The Supreme Court rulings today will cost the federal government billions of dollars.
Like the nitwit you are, nothing is said about freedom and equality for all, just that it will cost money.

You're really an idiot.

As for your recent lies about your abortion views, weren't you the nitwit who had the fetus in your avatar??

Oh gee, I caught you in yet another lie, didn't I??
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, why wasn't Bush questioned about the 13 embassies attacked & dozens killed in those attacks &, why weren't you outraged then? If you were, what exactly was your response?
Do you remember anyone denying it was not terrorism? Do you remember anyone questioning why help was not sent in any of those events?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
No information should be released at all!
We do not disclose how this was done, who did it, the motivation if known.. and the terrorists suspected. We hunt the down and get revenge.
Republicans will need to look for another issue?
That's the most ridiculous excuse for a presidential cover up to win an election I've ever heard.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you know how much Darril Issas hearings have cost? How much it cost for Congress to vote 35 times on Obamacare? How much the witchhunt on Bill Clinton cost?
All a waste, that's what the retardicans do best; waste money on bullshyt so they can see themselves on tv.
a lot of Democrats do strange things so they can see themselves on tv. here's one example of many--your favorite nephew from Jersey.

if Trayvon had a brother, he'd look like Lily's nephew in this video.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Calculating tsunami risk for the US East Coast
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

SANFORD, Fla.-- A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified Wednesday that she heard a boy's cry for help shortly before hearing the firing of a gun
"I truly believe the second yell for help was a yelp," said Surdyka, who later dabbed away tears as prosecutors played her 911 call. "It was excruciating. I really felt it was a boy's voice."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/jayn...
this is the kind of neighborhood crime George Zimmerman was trying to prevent:

Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Government oversight of noted issues such as the IG report on IRS
is wrong?

The Dems have had their share of investigations that led no where.

Checks and balances of the executive branch is very important.

Your argument lacks any merit as they are doing their jobs as described in the Constitution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a dumb argument from the start and did not influence today's decision.
Like the idiot you are, you completely missed the point!!

Why am I not surprised??

I might remind you that interracial marriage was illegal in many states not so long ago?? Like 1967?? Certainly in your lifetime.

Gay marriage is the same thing. A Civil Rights issue a few decades on.

----------

"Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were laws that enforced racial segregation at the level of marriage and intimate relationships by criminalizing interracial marriage and sometimes also sex between members of different races. Such laws were first introduced in North America from the late seventeenth century onwards by several of the Thirteen Colonies, and subsequently by many US states and US territories and remained in force in many US states until 1967."

----------
Thanks again for proving what a nitwit you are!!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, why wasn't Bush questioned about the 13 embassies attacked & dozens killed in those attacks &, why weren't you outraged then? If you were, what exactly was your response?
Because Bush didn't lie about them dying at the hands of terrorists just to win an election - and his Secretary of State didn't remove security and then ignore their repeated requests for help.

That's why - you liberal loon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,658
The military manual on taking you out during ci... 13 min Dan Sanchez 1
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 21 min Dan Sanchez 1
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 29 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 43 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 57 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 59 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,731
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE