Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#932580 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb.
Just pointing out that four years after the recession ended the economy still is dragging along.
Talking thru that big, fat arse of yours again, I see.

----------

DOW Jan 20 2009 7949

DOW Jan 26 2013 14844

And this:

Buyers and sellers take note: The housing recovery is real, according to Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi.

----------

Easy to see why you have the hots for Carol. You're both flat earth morons, you'll make a good couple.

You can get married in CA now!!

HAHAHAHAHA

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#932581 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the SCOTUS, it should be a state decision.
Should interracial marriage be a state decision also?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#932582 Jun 26, 2013
The Supreme Court rulings today will cost the federal government billions of dollars.
LCN Llin

United States

#932583 Jun 26, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
From Canada with love:
Obama in Berlin: Self-indulgent mush masquerades as leadership
Remember how Obama and other Democrats decried that George W. Bush was “alienating” our allies with his supposed go-it-alone cowboy-ness?
What Bush was doing was pursuing a serious agenda in the service of American interests. Some of our allies liked it more than others did.
Our adversaries didn’t like it much at all.
When Bush went abroad to deal with foreign leaders the reception was not always great because there were difficult issues being dealt with. That is how it goes with serious leaders.
WHAT EXACTLY IS OBAMA DEALING WITH?
* Trying to revive the notion of “arms control” negotiations with the Russians as if it were 1979 again?
* Continuing to push the fairy tale that global warming is the “greatest global threat of our time”?
*Vladimir Putin must be astounded at his luck that the American electorate put this EMPTY SUIT in the White House, not once but twice.
Obama still appears sold on the notion that he can lead the nation - maybe even lead the world - with brilliant speeches. NO MATTER HOW NONSENSICAL HIS WORDS, all he has to do is say them skillfully enough, and he can not only keep Americans buying it but somehow do the same to the likes of Putin, Merkel and Cameron.
That, I guess, gives him the heft he needs to SLASH AMERICA’S ARSENAL AND FUNNEL THE MONEY INTO MORE SCHEMES TO CREATE A PERMANENT CLASS OF GOVERNMENT-DEPENDENT HOPEANDCHANGE VOTERS.
Raise your hand if you’ve noticed that Obama’s speeches are terrible and what HE SAYS MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. In his mind, Putin is raising his hand, but he doesn’t want to help you figure it out. It’s in his interests to have you to keep buying it.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
President Bush seems silent on criticism of President Obama?
Bush and Clinton have a fund to help Haiti.
LCN Llin

United States

#932584 Jun 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No it shouldn't, dummy. It's called United States for a reason you treasonous traitor, go to Russia, you anti American miserable wench from hell.
Good morning!
Very hot and humid
Bookwise in the future, this week, possibly

"Working on voter registration project"
- Angela
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932585 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope this post in now in place of the daily
Benghazi, IRS and AP reposts
Why does it not surprise me that the cause of four dead Americans including an ambassador doesn't concern you in the least knowing the President and the Secretary of State lied to us and the rest of the world about the real cause the same night they died?

Just sweep that dirt under the rug, too? Right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#932586 Jun 26, 2013
SANFORD, Fla.-- A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified Wednesday that she heard a boy's cry for help shortly before hearing the firing of a gun

"I truly believe the second yell for help was a yelp," said Surdyka, who later dabbed away tears as prosecutors played her 911 call. "It was excruciating. I really felt it was a boy's voice."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/jayn...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#932587 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you mumbling about?
Drought causes drop in Lake level
Rain is improving situation
Why are you claiming this is important in any way?
You really like to stick your big, fat arse into others conversations, don't you? You like to prove yourself the fool. You're good at it!!

It is further evidence of climate change, which Obama has taken the lead on.

Water levels in the Great Lakes have been falling for a decade.

The recent rains change nothing, the weather trends indicate continuing drought in the region due to climate change. The same climate change that produced the biggest twister in history in Moore, OK.

As well as the drought that fuels wildfires in TX, NM, CO, CA, etc.

Your Obamaphobia makes you a charter member of the flat earth society.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932588 Jun 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking thru that big, fat arse of yours again, I see.
----------
DOW Jan 20 2009 7949
DOW Jan 26 2013 14844
And this:
Buyers and sellers take note: The housing recovery is real, according to Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi.
----------
Easy to see why you have the hots for Carol. You're both flat earth morons, you'll make a good couple.
You can get married in CA now!!
HAHAHAHAHA
Flat earth=economy still struggling along????-you are such a clown, Nuk

I now understand your hysterical laughing. The usual for idiots who try to make illogical and irrational claims.

Scream until your blue in the face 1.8% GDP is not good.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#932589 Jun 26, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
It looks like the liberals on the Supreme Court subverted Democracy again. First the rule California voters do not have the right to deny same sex marriage, but now they say it's up to the states.
Typical lawless Democrats in action. This SC is a circus act. Totally dysfunctional and not functioning as intended. They do not rule on law, they are nothing more than a political group now.
Poor fatty Gunner; whatsamatta? now you and eman can tie the knot.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#932590 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it not surprise me that the cause of four dead Americans including an ambassador doesn't concern you in the least knowing the President and the Secretary of State lied to us and the rest of the world about the real cause the same night they died?
After bushie boy's killingn of US soldiers and his incursion into iraq.... you're concerned about Benghazi?

I'm glad that's as big as you can go.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932591 Jun 26, 2013
flack wrote:
The Supreme Court rulings today will cost the federal government billions of dollars.
That is the rub. All cost projections of various programs will have to be re-figured as it is the large states that has SSM.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#932592 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
Very hot and humid
Bookwise in the future, this week, possibly
"Working on voter registration project"
- Angela
I'm presently reading The Sandcastle Girls, Chris Bohjalian, about the Armenian genocide. Good writing.
Going to see Bob Dylan today with my daughter!
Maybe I'll stop by.
LCN Llin

United States

#932593 Jun 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No information should be released at all!
We do not disclose how this was done, who did it, the motivation if known.. and the terrorists suspected. We hunt the down and get revenge.

Republicans will need to look for another issue?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932594 Jun 26, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Should interracial marriage be a state decision also?
That was a dumb argument from the start and did not influence today's decision.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#932595 Jun 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
In Germany, they still love Obama
Today, according to new Pew Research Center data not yet released in a report, 88% of Germans say they have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. In stark contrast, just 14% had confidence in Bush during his last year in office.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/...
Oh of course they do; these goobers are still "smartin'" since they called Bush a dumbass cowboy, images of him talking with his mouthful of food, no table manners. How embarrassing he was.
LCN Llin

United States

#932596 Jun 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
SANFORD, Fla.-- A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified Wednesday that she heard a boy's cry for help shortly before hearing the firing of a gun
"I truly believe the second yell for help was a yelp," said Surdyka, who later dabbed away tears as prosecutors played her 911 call. "It was excruciating. I really felt it was a boy's voice."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/jayn...
I am with Carol on this one!
Let the jury decide based on evidence.
I wish it was Not on TV.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#932597 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
No information should be released at all!
We do not disclose how this was done, who did it, the motivation if known.. and the terrorists suspected. We hunt the down and get revenge.
Republicans will need to look for another issue?
The President is personally listening to Aunt Battys conversations.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#932598 Jun 26, 2013
Tsunami May Have Hit US East Coast Earlier In June (update)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#932599 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the rub. All cost projections of various programs will have to be re-figured as it is the large states that has SSM.
Do you know how much Darril Issas hearings have cost? How much it cost for Congress to vote 35 times on Obamacare? How much the witchhunt on Bill Clinton cost?

All a waste, that's what the retardicans do best; waste money on bullshyt so they can see themselves on tv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Amy 9-18 2 hr Mister Tonka 27
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••