Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#932772 Jun 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I know your mother is not proud of you, nor do your kids look up to you. That is the most stupid post I've read! 1st you claim we're doing nothing to cause climate change, the turn around & say anything we do to stop it is destructive. The while topic of global warming/climate change is based around the global consumption of oil & carbon based emissions putting earths atmosphere. You must be rich the way you argue against the obvious. Like I said," I don't need a scientist or govt big wig to tell me about global warming, I see it with my own eyes & feel it with my own flesh. Now look that up on wikipedia!
I walk outside and its hot. Its called summertime. Carbon is natural. Trees emit co2. The planet goes through periods if heating and cool. Its what it does. Now go kiss your boyfriend andcbe happy for a change.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#932774 Jun 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>NO. The NSA would first have to make a request to a Federal Judge for a warrant to access those security camera recording information. And that's not the only hurdle that the NSA or even an F.B.I. agent would have to jump over to get access to that kind of information. A government agent would have to make a pretty good case before a Federal judge before he'd even consider granting such a request besides the lengthy questioning and caveats that the judge would insist on bringing up.
This idiot thinks the nsa needs warrants. Stupid Emoron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#932775 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, they are and police surveillance cameras at crossroads and on streets also help local law enforcement in the solving of crimes and apprehending the right suspects. Here's a recent example on how surveillance cameras help the police keep the streets safe.--> "Prosecutors said home surveillance videos taken from Hernandez’s house show him in possession of firearms before and after Lloyd was killed, that Hernandez was observed picking Lloyd up at 2:30 a.m. on the night he was killed, that a silver Nissan Altima — the same make of vehicle Hernandez drives — was seen going to and coming from the site where Lloyd’s body was found and that Hernandez was seen exiting his vehicle with a gun at his home at 3:29 a.m., about a half hour after authorities say Lloyd had been murdered. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/sports/foot...
Home survellance stupid.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#932776 Jun 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I walk outside and its hot. Its called summertime. Carbon is natural. Trees emit co2. The planet goes through periods if heating and cool. Its what it does. Now go kiss your boyfriend andcbe happy for a change.
Arsenic is a natural substance that is found in most groundwater. So, you going to chug a bottle of arsenic?

The idea that something being "natural"means it is not harmful is really dumb.

Our climate is based on many things. One is our atmosphere. When you change the make up of our atmosphere,you can change our climate.

Yes there are many natural emitters of carbon. These natural levels can go up & down. But when man starts pumping tons upon tons of CO2, then it heightens those natural fluctuations.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#932777 Jun 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... how did you survive son?
I had parents and not an Animal Control Officer like you did.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#932778 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>For republicans to handle climate change without 'screwing it up' they would have to first go back to George H.W. Bush's Administration to see how to start. Last night I looked back at a Tom Wicker New York Times 'IN THE NATION ' article that he wrote on the urgency of the George H.W. Bush Administration taking seriously climate change as a national security threat." For many such reasons, some detailed in earlier columns, global environmental problems are a major -perhaps the major - threat to U.S. security, and to the security of mankind. Yet, amid all the talk of President-elect Bush's staff and Cabinet choices and his budget policies, scarcely a word has been heard about the ozone layer, acid rain, deforestation, soil depletion, population control, and other disasters happening or waiting to happen.
The world's resources now support five to six billion people. The United Nations projects, however, that world population will exceed eight billion by 2025. That means rising demand for food, firewood and timber, hence more deforestation, soil depletion and erosion. More and more land will become desert and the atmosphere less breathable; millions will move to unmanageably crowded urban areas; poverty and starvation will inexorably stalk their miserable streets."..."Interna tional environmental problems deserve to be among the Bush administration's highest priorities for at least three hardly disputable reasons:
First, ozone depletion, acid rain, ocean pollution and the like are clear and present threats to all nations, respecting no national boundaries.
Second, these problems demand international cooperation and promise the kind of joint international efforts that can promote understanding and peace among nations. Finally, a better life for the millions in the undeveloped world is in the interests of U.S. security - and obviously is a target for professed U.S. idealism." http://www.nytimes.com/1988/11/28/opinion/in-...
That article isn't talking about global warming, stupid. Why don't you be honest and copy/paste the first paragraph? Your butty obama loaned the same brazilians millions of dollars to develope off shore oil.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#932779 Jun 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I had parents and not an Animal Control Officer like you did.
Were the two guys married?
LCN Llin

United States

#932780 Jun 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Arsenic is a natural substance that is found in most groundwater. So, you going to chug a bottle of arsenic?
Our climate is based on many things. One is our atmosphere. When you change the make up of our atmosphere,you can change our climate.
Yes there are many natural emitters of carbon. These natural levels can go up & down. But when man starts pumping tons upon tons of CO2, then it heightens those natural fluctuations.
Polar ice caps melt, Kansas is on the Atlantic Ocean, republicans will claim no climate change.

Lapeer, MI

#932781 Jun 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Arsenic is a natural substance that is found in most groundwater. So, you going to chug a bottle of arsenic?
Idiot. Without an atmosphere, you have no climate.

What's the climate on the Moon, little boy?

Saying something childish like "Our climate is based on many things. One is our atmosphere." is about as senseless as saying that we couldn't have cold without thermometers.

Simple Mind, Magic Negro. It all fits together.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#932782 Jun 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Being natural means not man made. Before massive deforestation how much co2 were trees pumping into the atmosphere? Co2 also emerges naturally from the ground. To think nature has no way of dealing with it is stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#932783 Jun 26, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I own you back porch turd! Lol

Lapeer, MI

#932784 Jun 26, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpreting the world based exclusively on those failures and perversions in your own life is faulty thinking.

The world is bigger than your underpants, Doodette.
LCN Llin

United States

#932785 Jun 26, 2013
Republicans still can lose election with D O M A like attitudes :-)

The Family Research Council, which opposes same-sex marriage, said it was disappointed, too, but was pleased that the court didn't impose the sweeping nationwide redefinition of natural marriage that was sought.

“Time is not on the side of those seeking to create same-sex 'marriage......

Republican political march toward ...... proceeds :-)

Chambersburg, PA

#932786 Jun 26, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Look thread imbecile & liar:
460,000 more jobs & 16.5 million more on food stamps
That's at least a ration of 1-35
If you look at "net" job growth through the end of last year, some say the ratio is in fact 1-75:
Here is a graph since your are mathematically challenged:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/food-stam...
1 - "the number of people on food stamps increased 16.5 million "
2 - "Obama's first term isn't technically over yet, but so far, employment has risen from 133.56 million in January 2009 to 134.02 million in the latest report, for December 2012. That's a net gain of about 460,000 or 0.3 percent."
----------
"from the last full year of Bush’s presidency (2008) through 2011, just three years into President Obama’s presidency, the number of people on food stamps increased 16.5 million -- going from 28.2 million to 44.7 million -- an increase of 59 percent in just a 3-year period - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/447-million-a... ;
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/447-million-a...
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-newman/...
Look,dickwad, you said for every job Obama has created, 75 were added to food stamps.

Food stamps has about 48 million users.

Obama has created over a million jobs.

you're a gd idiot.

Lapeer, MI

#932787 Jun 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Being natural means not man made. Before massive deforestation how much co2 were trees pumping into the atmosphere? Co2 also emerges naturally from the ground. To think nature has no way of dealing with it is stupid.
"To think nature has no way of dealing with it is stupid."

Hee, Hee. Remember....you're talking to DumbDave.
LCN Llin

United States

#932788 Jun 26, 2013
Some one posted that the
Wall Street Journal
was liberal :-)
LCN Llin

United States

#932790 Jun 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,dickwad, you said for every job Obama has created, 75 were added to food stamps.
Food stamps has about 48 million users.
Obama has created over a million jobs.
you're a gd idiot.
The Republican "lets not feed people" blathering will help them in 2012.

shades of "the takers" ...some of these people pretend to be Christians.

Chambersburg, PA

#932791 Jun 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Without an atmosphere, you have no climate.
What's the climate on the Moon, little boy?
Saying something childish like "Our climate is based on many things. One is our atmosphere." is about as senseless as saying that we couldn't have cold without thermometers.
Simple Mind, Magic Negro. It all fits together.
The composition of our atmosphere is one factor in determining our climate.

I am sorry of that was too GD complicated for you.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932792 Jun 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Some one posted that the
Wall Street Journal
was liberal :-)
Some one posted that the
Jefferson
sold the continent of Louisiana :-)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#932793 Jun 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, I corrected it the next post.
You were the one that had a Republican president repealing it if I remember right.
Any comments on you not correcting your error?
You seem to do a lot of correcting after saying dumb things.

Yet you criticize others. That's funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Abby 3-1-15 18 min Blunt Advice 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min DonPanic 51,461
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,910
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Mother Superior 51,354
highest-grade quality Strains available on the ... (Oct '13) 35 min user 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr texas pete 5,712
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 69,113
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency