Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,825)

Showing posts 856,481 - 856,500 of1,078,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it survive on its own outside of the womb?
Until then its a parasite surviving at the pleasure of the host.
Does this look like a parasite to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Looks just like a baby to me. At 12 weeks.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time you read one of my posts directed at your rotten neural core, you go into overtime with vigorous Kegel exercises.
I'm healthy for you:]
So, it is you upsetting Sonic
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it survive on its own outside of the womb?
Until then its a parasite surviving at the pleasure of the host.
You were once a "parasite" too. Good thing you didn't get sucked out of your "host" into a vacuum.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

-------It's time to pull out the "Squirrel!" strategy again. Like China and Russia are going to go along with a global warming agenda. It's absolutely pointless unless these two countries as well as India are on board. China and Russia and playing Obama like a violin. Don't think they're all that concerned with Obama's global warming agenda. Talk about grabbing at straws. But this president is desperate to get his base chasing squirrels again.

==========

Except the Russians don't play with squirrels, as they teach the Chinese how to play the violin because Russians do better in musical instruments and ballet.
Once again, since Chairman Mao admired Russia's Stalin to seek as master for radicalism revolution in those days, these days the Chinese might seek the Russians to teach them to drone back and defeat US drones of violating rules of laws, if US dares to use spy like Fogle again to hunt for information of Snowden.

Since Russians don't play with rabbits, squirrels or sand marbles, but the surveying using their fast jets of possible drone activation that China might be interested to be trained by Russians to implement the International law, while playing the role of climate change agenda.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this look like a parasite to you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Looks just like a baby to me. At 12 weeks.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Tenzing, however, is blind.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it is you upsetting Sonic
I was picked on a lot as a kid.

I'm now making up for lost time:]
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, your Party's riding a dead horse. This is much worse than the standard metaphor of "beating a dead horse" in that they actually believe they're getting somewhere.
Mick Jagger dissed Obama during a DC concert in reference to the NSA. "I don't think President Obama is here tonight, but I'm sure he's listening in."

The mention of Obama's name elicited boo's from the audience. Obama has lost the people's trust. And no one knows what's going on with Obamacare.

Think it's the other party on its last leg.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was picked on a lot as a kid.
I'm now making up for lost time:]
LOL

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, your posts adds to the intellectual pollution with vague, nebulous, foggy bullsh it.
Do Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants use scrubbers at all? What kind of coal(quality) is the most commonly used?
You add nothing to the discussion but smarmy pea-shooter style yelps.
Proof? What proof? Links? NO LINKS! No credible Studies. Nothing but some Copy-n-Pissed you probably pulled out of Mother Jones.
Go sit on your face and breathe deeply.
I provided a link. You can go back and find it.

However, it is a FACT that coal plants are the most polluting of all power stations.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You an ignorant, racist, ass like Carol. Grow up and show some respect for your neighbors and citizens.
Beg your pardon?

Neither am I ignorant or a racist. And certainly not an ass.

The Voting Rights Act is outdated. The Southern states are no longer the predominantly Democratic racist states they once were in 1965.

Time to let go of the past. Only Democrats want to cling to it for dear life. The race card is their ace in the hole for the black vote.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Three Gorges Dam is an environmental disaster that could never be approved in the US. In fact, it is doubtful that any new hydropower project could be approved in the US.
China's coal-fired power plants generally lack emissions controls on sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides, which were being installed on US plants until Obama killed the industry.
Even if the US shuts down every coal-fired plant in the country, the new plants constructed in China will overwhelm any reduction in greenhouse gases.
And even more jobs will flee to China.
Thanks, Barack.
Because of the world's prevailing wind currents, China's air pollution travels to the U.S.

Japan's radiation from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster has drifted here, too, for example. And the flotsam from the tsunami!

California air/water quality monitors have been reporting this.

So air and water currents are bringing pollution from China over to America's West Coast. It is ironic (to me, at least) that America's Left Coast of eco-purists, tree-huggers and the wine-and-croissant Magic Negro airheads are going to get sh it on by China's Coal Economy while the Boy Messiah trash's America's economy by attacking the cleanest coal producers on the planet....

It makes the head spin to witness this type and intensity of stupidity from Liberal Land....

Liberals are responsible for the simultaneous crying and nervous laughter across the cold dark nights in America today.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare covers only 80% of costs, so a supplemental plan is essential.
HMO plans are worthless, whether employer plans or Medicare Advantage. Only fools select this option. Bangladesh medicine.
You're entitled to your opinion.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Mick Jagger dissed Obama during a DC concert in reference to the NSA. "I don't think President Obama is here tonight, but I'm sure he's listening in."
The mention of Obama's name elicited boo's from the audience. Obama has lost the people's trust. And no one knows what's going on with Obamacare.
Think it's the other party on its last leg.
If Mick ever did a White House concert, I'm sure he'd play "Get Off Of My Cloud" right to the Magic Negro's face.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg your pardon?
Neither am I ignorant or a racist. And certainly not an ass.
The Voting Rights Act is outdated. The Southern states are no longer the predominantly Democratic racist states they once were in 1965.
Time to let go of the past. Only Democrats want to cling to it for dear life. The race card is their ace in the hole for the black vote.
Voting may become more fair and honest now for the first time in 50 years.

Eric Racist Holder and his Clown Boss are very upset because this means that their "Chicago Style" politics can't be applied any longer. They are losing control of their Shell Games and Race Cards.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

The New York Times reported a few weeks ago "The rise in the surface temperature of earth has been markedly slower over the last 15 years than in the 20 years before that."

A "warming plateau" like in the 1950s to the 1970s "which scientists do not fully understand either."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/science/ear... ;

Looks like Obama told another fib today.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mick ever did a White House concert, I'm sure he'd play "Get Off Of My Cloud" right to the Magic Negro's face.
Sometimes I feel like tuning out until some measure of sanity returns again.

This president and his administration are a circus.

Never thought I'd miss Bill Clinton. But remembering his bold statement in his State of the Union Address, "The era of big government is over!", makes me feel nostalgic, ironically enough.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
Veteran Representative Edward Markey of Massachusetts on Tuesday won the U.S. Senate seat vacated by John Kerry and helped Democrats maintain their majority in the chamber.
Markey claimed victory in a post on his official campaign Twitter page, saying: "Thank you Massachusetts! I am deeply honored for the opportunity to serve you in the United States Senate."
Local cable news station NECN said Markey secured 54 percent of the vote with 87 percent of districts reporting.
The win caps a campaign that Markey began in December, shortly after President Barack Obama said he wanted to appoint Kerry U.S. Secretary of State.
Nice!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting may become more fair and honest now for the first time in 50 years.
Eric Racist Holder and his Clown Boss are very upset because this means that their "Chicago Style" politics can't be applied any longer. They are losing control of their Shell Games and Race Cards.
He was a bit miffed. Made me feel very happy.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that what you people want for America son?
After all, scrubbers make electricity more expensive. And what greedy corporation cares about the environment when capitalism is the god you bow to?
And you were the big rally cryers for nuclear as well.
And even with 'drill, baby, drill,' we still export gasoline.
amazing.
Your electric and gas bills are going to go higher.

No one bows to capitalism. When capitalism is unchecked, there can be a few problems. But everyone bows to communism - or else.

Just ask conservatives who were questioned gestapo-style about their book club reading material and what they said in their prayers because they didn't bow to this administration. Sounds very KGB to me.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

At least Obama's back to face the music, and he's trying as hard as he can to change the tune.

He's playing an oldie but a goodie - global warming - trying to drown out the economy, the numerous scandals, China and Russia poking him in the eye, and the "train wreck that's coming."

You'd think he would have picked any one of the more contemporary "top 10 hits" in his first public appearance that everyone else is singing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 856,481 - 856,500 of1,078,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 174,460
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min truth 48,841
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min TRD 67,862
Abby 7-23 42 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 45 min edogxxx 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••