Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932258 Jun 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You an ignorant, racist, ass like Carol. Grow up and show some respect for your neighbors and citizens.
That was uncalled for. Follow your own advice.

You guys are acting like the sky is falling. All that happened was congress has to update Section 4 which identifies problems with voting. The data used was from 1965.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932259 Jun 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh! You must be one of those nasty, cruel and heartless Conservative women!
:]
Isn't this similar to Chinese men who broke the toes of women upwards so that they had to walk funny when carrying tea to their male masters?
A man you beats women deserves something.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932261 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Rubio: There is a fatigue in this country about big comprehensive pieces of legislation
Ya think?
A couple more of these and the US is sunk.
They are designed to create bigger government with more government regulations to regulate these massive pieces of legislation and more laws to correct and contain them.

Rubio is absolutely correct. What's going on borders on insanity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#932262 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>Cory Booker will be New Jersey's next governor. Christie is running for President against Hillary in 2016. If Christie loses then he accepts Homeland Security Cabinet post in a President Hillary Clinton Cabinet.
Delusional, on all counts.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932263 Jun 25, 2013
A man who beats women deserves something.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932264 Jun 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They are designed to create bigger government with more government regulations to regulate these massive pieces of legislation and more laws to correct and contain them.
Rubio is absolutely correct. What's going on borders on insanity.
With big price tags

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#932265 Jun 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
attacking the sensibilities of a FOXbot is not a crime.
but it's a hell of a lot of fun. just look at you!
Each time you read one of my posts directed at your rotten neural core, you go into overtime with vigorous Kegel exercises.

I'm healthy for you:]

Lapeer, MI

#932266 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>Spoilsport chewing on sour grapes. Boo Hoo ! you lost the election in 2012. Get over it,sniveling whiner.:-D
I just love the way you tackle opposing views and topics.

snicker, snicker
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932267 Jun 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing politically dysfunctional illiterates have never been an issue with me.
still funny?
Still got your feathers ruffled I see.

Anyone who take a message board too seriously will always end up crying in his beer.

Shake it off.

Lapeer, MI

#932268 Jun 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you looked that good son.
I'm sure in your case, you gave a high pitched squeak before fainting in fear.
Use lubrication and you won't squeak so much.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#932269 Jun 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time you read one of my posts directed at your rotten neural core, you go into overtime with vigorous Kegel exercises.
Too bad it doesn't work in your case son.

Lapeer, MI

#932270 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A man you beats women deserves something.
Agreed. A man who beats women doesn't deserve a woman.

Give him a man's best friend: a blood-crazed pit bull to beat.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932271 Jun 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time to pull out the "Squirrel!" strategy again.
Like China and Russia are going to go along with a global warming agenda. It's absolutely pointless unless these two countries as well as India are on board.
China and Russia and playing Obama like a violin. Don't think they're all that concerned with Obama's global warming agenda.
Talk about grabbing at straws. But this president is desperate to get his base chasing squirrels again.
The squirrel chasers seem unhappy tonight.

No, those countries aren't going to change anything.

They aren't playing him like a violin-they are using him as a soccer ball. Though I have my disagreements with O on many issues-this I do like.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932272 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it survive on its own outside of the womb?
Until then its a parasite surviving at the pleasure of the host.
Does this look like a parasite to you?

Looks just like a baby to me. At 12 weeks.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932273 Jun 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it is you upsetting Sonic
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932275 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it survive on its own outside of the womb?
Until then its a parasite surviving at the pleasure of the host.
You were once a "parasite" too. Good thing you didn't get sucked out of your "host" into a vacuum.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#932276 Jun 25, 2013
-------It's time to pull out the "Squirrel!" strategy again. Like China and Russia are going to go along with a global warming agenda. It's absolutely pointless unless these two countries as well as India are on board. China and Russia and playing Obama like a violin. Don't think they're all that concerned with Obama's global warming agenda. Talk about grabbing at straws. But this president is desperate to get his base chasing squirrels again.

==========

Except the Russians don't play with squirrels, as they teach the Chinese how to play the violin because Russians do better in musical instruments and ballet.
Once again, since Chairman Mao admired Russia's Stalin to seek as master for radicalism revolution in those days, these days the Chinese might seek the Russians to teach them to drone back and defeat US drones of violating rules of laws, if US dares to use spy like Fogle again to hunt for information of Snowden.

Since Russians don't play with rabbits, squirrels or sand marbles, but the surveying using their fast jets of possible drone activation that China might be interested to be trained by Russians to implement the International law, while playing the role of climate change agenda.

Lapeer, MI

#932277 Jun 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this look like a parasite to you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FUKwv0YH0ZMXX
Looks just like a baby to me. At 12 weeks.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Tenzing, however, is blind.

Lapeer, MI

#932278 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it is you upsetting Sonic
I was picked on a lot as a kid.

I'm now making up for lost time:]
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932279 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, your Party's riding a dead horse. This is much worse than the standard metaphor of "beating a dead horse" in that they actually believe they're getting somewhere.
Mick Jagger dissed Obama during a DC concert in reference to the NSA. "I don't think President Obama is here tonight, but I'm sure he's listening in."

The mention of Obama's name elicited boo's from the audience. Obama has lost the people's trust. And no one knows what's going on with Obamacare.

Think it's the other party on its last leg.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Jonah1 50,619
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 70,077
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min scirocco 47,496
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,350
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 1 hr johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,650
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 3 hr wasademocratNomore 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]