Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#932241 Jun 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean that Eric Racist Holder is finally going to be forced to crack down on the Black Panthers' racist attacks at polling stations?
attacking the sensibilities of a FOXbot is not a crime.

but it's a hell of a lot of fun. just look at you!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#932242 Jun 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"
Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?"
Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"
Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?"
Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Jim: "You mean that 3 or 4 of Obama's friends were mysteriously murdered when they came forward with claims he was gay?"
Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"
Jim: "You mean the Boston Bombing?"
Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones without the benefit of the law?"
Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?"
Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"
Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"
Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?" Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"
Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy the Chinese bought it?"
Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?" Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?"
Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"
Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"
Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"
Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"
Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"
Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Jim: "I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters stuck us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?"
Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE"
Enjoy life!
``````````
)8~D>
Spoilsport chewing on sour grapes. Boo Hoo ! you lost the election in 2012. Get over it,sniveling whiner.:-D
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#932243 Jun 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you heard the news? China reached agreement with Obama at the G-8 summit to comply with the Montreal Protocol to eliminate greenhouse gasses.:-D
The Montreal Protocol relates to halogenated hydrocarbons, not carbon emissions.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#932244 Jun 25, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>The Comrade from 'The People's Republic of Indianapolis', chins in?? The Indianapolis Star is now advising you, Sonic?? or is that the News?? Sonic, up in my neck of the woods, is know for cheap... hamburgers, and worse shakes....
i don't eat fast food.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932245 Jun 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it live outside the womb at 12 weeks?
The point is a fetus has a beating heart, developed major organs and sucks its thumb by the end of the first trimester. The brain, spinal cord and cranial nerves have also begun to develop.

It is not viable outside the womb at 12 weeks' gestation, the end of the first trimester, but is a human by any definition.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#932246 Jun 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, you must be kidding, unless you want to eliminate Cory Booker as competition to Hillary.
Cory Booker will be New Jersey's next governor. Christie is running for President against Hillary in 2016. If Christie loses then he accepts Homeland Security Cabinet post in a President Hillary Clinton Cabinet.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#932247 Jun 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wrong" pretty much defines the Republican party. That is why, despite their efforts to change their image, they are dying.
Wrong, confused, undisciplined, directionless....

... it's a disaster in the making.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#932248 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If it isn't an issue, than why all the hand wringing.
You guys are funny.
right wing politically dysfunctional illiterates have never been an issue with me.

still funny?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#932249 Jun 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just not the same.
Besides, with electronic books, who needs libraries?
Those who don't have electronic books.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932250 Jun 25, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>The Comrade from 'The People's Republic of Indianapolis', chins in?? The Indianapolis Star is now advising you, Sonic?? or is that the News?? Sonic, up in my neck of the woods, is know for cheap... hamburgers, and worse shakes....
I like the shakes.

I don't know what happened that got Sonic's feathers in such a ruffle.

It's a message board. Nothing here will ever change.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932251 Jun 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
attacking the sensibilities of a FOXbot is not a crime.
but it's a hell of a lot of fun. just look at you!
It is a crime to infer with voting whether black, brown, white, etc

You are such a whiner tonight.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#932252 Jun 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that a lot of people have put your lights out on many occasion. Look like Elephant Man after a train wreck.
I wish you looked that good son.

I'm sure in your case, you gave a high pitched squeak before fainting in fear.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932253 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Obama's Climate Speech Today: Start The War On Coal, Raise Energy Prices & Lie About Global Warming
It's time to pull out the "Squirrel!" strategy again.

Like China and Russia are going to go along with a global warming agenda. It's absolutely pointless unless these two countries as well as India are on board.

China and Russia and playing Obama like a violin. Don't think they're all that concerned with Obama's global warming agenda.

Talk about grabbing at straws. But this president is desperate to get his base chasing squirrels again.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932254 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>Spoilsport chewing on sour grapes. Boo Hoo ! you lost the election in 2012. Get over it,sniveling whiner.:-D
That was incredibly dumb.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#932255 Jun 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, your posts adds to the intellectual pollution with vague, nebulous, foggy bullsh it.
Do Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants use scrubbers at all? What kind of coal(quality) is the most commonly used?
You add nothing to the discussion but smarmy pea-shooter style yelps.
Proof? What proof? Links? NO LINKS! No credible Studies. Nothing but some Copy-n-Pissed you probably pulled out of Mother Jones.
Go sit on your face and breathe deeply.
Tsk, tsk.

Such a tiny, dim electron indeed.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#932256 Jun 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of busted kneecaps would take care of the running away.
Geesh! You must be one of those nasty, cruel and heartless Conservative women!

:]

Isn't this similar to Chinese men who broke the toes of women upwards so that they had to walk funny when carrying tea to their male masters?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#932257 Jun 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt if most Chinese plants have precipitators, let alone scrubbers.
And they probably dump the ash outside the back door and discharge liquid waste untreated.
Isn't that what you people want for America son?

After all, scrubbers make electricity more expensive. And what greedy corporation cares about the environment when capitalism is the god you bow to?

And you were the big rally cryers for nuclear as well.

And even with 'drill, baby, drill,' we still export gasoline.

amazing.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932258 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>You an ignorant, racist, ass like Carol. Grow up and show some respect for your neighbors and citizens.
That was uncalled for. Follow your own advice.

You guys are acting like the sky is falling. All that happened was congress has to update Section 4 which identifies problems with voting. The data used was from 1965.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#932259 Jun 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh! You must be one of those nasty, cruel and heartless Conservative women!
:]
Isn't this similar to Chinese men who broke the toes of women upwards so that they had to walk funny when carrying tea to their male masters?
A man you beats women deserves something.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#932261 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Rubio: There is a fatigue in this country about big comprehensive pieces of legislation
Ya think?
A couple more of these and the US is sunk.
They are designed to create bigger government with more government regulations to regulate these massive pieces of legislation and more laws to correct and contain them.

Rubio is absolutely correct. What's going on borders on insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Free Thinker 52,421
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min RACE 5,827
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,967
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Non _cents 5,160
abby 3-31-15 4 hr blunt advice 8
amy 3-31-15 4 hr blunt advice 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Graham Cracker 51,889
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]