Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#931917 Jun 25, 2013
--------Putin Says Russia Won't Stop Snowden; Russia, China Fire Back Over Snowden---------

=======

Obama seems to be in deep trouble by pushing extradition of Snowden to every country while talking about that other countries hurt the relationship.

Russia is not a communist but a democratic state, and by not interfering with Snowden tells it is not today's Uncle Sam, which demonstrates that Russia is a very reasonable society with rational acts and behavior, that does good to people's freedom rights instead of victimization of them.

Yankee Sam does look like jumping to conclusion all the time, from its infatuation of big brother acts and reckless behavior as this had done lots and people a lot of bad in US , that people don't even know how many of them being made big victims with liberty rights taken away for doing no wrong.

The world is getting bigger with more population and having more countries and the differences are becoming more apparent a in terms of dignified conducts, for US is getting lesser education and weaker when global public get more educated.

HOw on eaRth US keeps on taking about RELATIONSHIP, simply people will have to do the wrong by listening to Obama with all the crazy views showing to Syria and beyond?

As the world is no longer like what used to be and so is US , US is full of lots of problems, deficient, and not effective and looks like a big outlaw in Iraq war, the impression from world public propels the large disapproval and negativity of Sam's country (US) as not their uncle, how would Russia or others care about what y0u want about Snowden?

They always take for granted that people would do as they say, like willing to be corrupted with them in the Iraq war, or join in to do the no good and evil things to the vast public people , besides snooping on and hacking them.

One wonders these acts of Obama cannot go anywhere in his policies calling relation, as all acts are like radicalism and resembling crazy extremism as Obama's foreign policy failure.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#931918 Jun 25, 2013
in the case of Jamiel Shaw Jr., his only offense was being born black – an illegal-alien Mexican shot him to death because of the color of young Mr. Shaw’s skin. Not only has Obama ignored the murder of Jamiel Shaw Jr., but he has taken it upon himself to push amnesty for the millions of illegal-alien criminals in the country. It is well-known by law enforcement agencies nationwide that the Mexican mafia and Mexican gangs are committed to ridding blacks from the areas they have usurped after making their illegal entry into America. And Obama seeks to reward these illegals with amnesty."

He continues his commentary: "Jamiel Shaw Jr. is an innocent victim of yet another government-sponsored and government-approved machination for the extermination of blacks. And just as with Planned Parenthood, Obama’s actions unambiguously prove he endorses same. Obama is willing to use a situation like that of Martin’s death as a means to foment racial antipathy toward whites. But there are no Al Sharptons, no Jesse Jacksons, no New Black Panther Party protests, no national press coverage, and NO OBAMA comments in the murder of Jamiel Shaw Jr."
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931919 Jun 25, 2013
Obama's anti-energy dictate to the EPA could not be more destructive to job growth than increasing minimum wage -wait that is what Biden is pushing today.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#931920 Jun 25, 2013
Like Benghazi, Fox News' IRS "Scandal" Winding Down With A Whimper

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/06/25/like-...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931921 Jun 25, 2013
Energy stocks sinking on Obama's comments.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#931922 Jun 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> as Tenzing said they are a Navy. Created by Alexander Hamilton in 1790.
lol!'A Navy?'

You mean the Constitution is allowing for MORE than one?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#931923 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, pointing out the info you were seeking is readily available.
Then go find it son. You seem to be full of yourself with intelligence on the issue.

Man up for a change. You might find it refreshing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#931924 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dodge of what the topic was?
The topic was did Obama called Benghazi a terrorist attack.
Yes, I as an informed citizen knew that Benghazi was an act of terror long before sending in my absentee ballot. It had no bearing whatsoever on my vote.

Did it effect yours?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#931925 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution grants the authority to "raise armies" not maintain them in perpetuity.
Navy yes, Army no. Kind of clear since there is that distinction.
Yep.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#931926 Jun 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The Marine Corps is a component of the United States Department of the Navy, often working closely with naval forces for training, transportation, and logistics; however, the Marine Corps is a separate branch.
Yep.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#931927 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have no criminal record so you still have a lot of explainin' to do
Like so much of what you post son, it's your opinion.

And that's fine. Apparently that's all you have.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931928 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, your Party's riding a dead horse. This is much worse than the standard metaphor of "beating a dead horse" in that they actually believe they're getting somewhere.
You have beat that "dead horse" meme to death.

There will always be two parties as long as the US remains a democracy. The way it should be.
LNC Llin

United States

#931929 Jun 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentage of people who consider birth control the same as abortion is more than likely in the one to low two-digit range.
Even devout Catholics use birth control.
Hope that's not the best argument you have.
The abortion argument divides the republican party with Libertarians being more liberal than liberals?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#931930 Jun 25, 2013
I see the loony left wingers are in full melt down again. What did obama do this time?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#931931 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, its her body therefore her choice.
I know how much you Republicans hate letting individuals make their own choices and take responsibility for the consequences of those choices but that's just how a free society's supposed to work.
Having the government make all your personal decisions is not "less government".
I know what the law demands, but, the child is as much an individual as she is and as deserving of the right to life.
It's too bad these consequences you speak of inevitably befalls the child. Freedom ends on the clinic's floor for a million babies a year in America, and all you can say is c'est la vie. That's cold.

Location hidden

#931932 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
An large increase in energy prices is a joke to you?
That shows a partisan attitude that is destructive.
Not at all, I work in the Energy sector.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#931933 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm looking at it within the context of the wording of the Constitution, the Coast Guard fits within the meaning.
It doesn't since it wasn't a self defense force. It's original function was lighthouses, lifesaving and near waterway navigation.
LNC Llin

United States

#931934 Jun 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What eludes them is Bush "inherited" a recession after the dot-com bubble burst. The same dot-com bubble Clinton capitalized on and, luckily, was able to exit the stage before it went boom.
So Bush basically got stuck with the dot-com crash and 9/11 right after Clinton said, "Exit stage right!" like Snagglepuss.
Your problem is a divided Republican party with the RINO tag from the comic book wing of your party.

Obama got Osama Bin Lauden, Benghazi is over and the IRS is going nowhere.

Sooner of later you may have to face the divisions within your own party rather than hoping that a few scandals will surfice.
LOL

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#931935 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution grants the authority to "raise armies" not maintain them in perpetuity.
Navy yes, Army no. Kind of clear since there is that distinction.
for no more than two years. So they renew it every year.

Location hidden

#931936 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have no criminal record so you still have a lot of explainin' to do
I think he uses "con" 'cause "dipshit" is just too long an abbreviation for modern "conservatives" (in quotes 'cause y'all haven't got a clue what the word means).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 11 min Susan 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min all fall short 50,021
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]