Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,791)

Showing posts 855,801 - 855,820 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Magic Negro has wet his Boxing Shorts.
I am embarrassed to be an American at this moment.
With all of his domestic spying on citizens, 1st Amendment abuses, other unconstitutional behaviors and his daily arrogant incompetence, he has shamed this country like no other President in our history.
He got his asz whupped like the Chicago sissy Community Organizer that he is.
He is NOT my President.....

Then get the f*ck out.

The government never ever spied on Americans before Obama took office.

Nope.

Never happened.

G Edgar Hoover never kept secret files. My God, what if he had the internet & cell phones to tap into.

George W Bush took more liberties with spying with the first Patriot At than Obama has done. Bush didn't even need a warrant.

Anyone who thinks their phone records are really private, that their cell phones sending signals through the air is private is so naive.

You worry that your government is spying but don'y give a rat's ass that these records are instantly available to thousands of phone/internet employees.

"Oh Oh Oh the President violated the Constitution!!! OMG OMG"

Everything was done by the book. Congressional oversight & court approved.

We are creating a database. No individual's records can be looked at without a warrant.

We have already suffered the terrorist attacks of American citizens - Boston bomber, Timothy McVey, etc. Mining this data has stopped terrorist attacks.

What privacy have you given up? Nothing that you have not already surrendered to phone companies & internet companies.

I guess you think its just a coincidence when you search online for tent information & tent ads appear on your internet pages for weeks to come.

But hey, like the birth certificate, college transcripts, Benghazi, IRS, Medical codes, this is another example of how you people try to make something out of a situation that proves to be nothing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

The Mess In Texas

Texas's state legislature snuck through a draconian abortion bill in a late-night emergency session. Why all the subterfuge? Because the people don't agree with the politicians.

Let’s be clear. The Republican-led legislature didn’t ram through this massive bill that will close most of the state’s abortion services in the early hours of Monday morning because the voters suddenly up and demanded it. On the contrary! Under the cover of darkness, the Republicans passed this bill despite the fact that most voters do not want it and especially not during an emergency session. Polling data collected by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research found that 63 percent of Texas voters polled think abortion is restricted plenty enough and want no more restrictions on it. In addition, eight out of ten voters polled think that the special session should not address abortion or any “social issues” at all, but instead should be focused on “education, jobs, and the economy."

....This is how Texas anti-choicers will end safe, legal abortion in Texas: Over the protests and disapproval of its citizens, on a wave of fantasies about violence and magical thinking about medical science, and because a pro-choice legislator lost her father. They’re doing it this way because there’s no other way to get it done. Which should be enough to make them reconsider, but sadly for anti-choicers, decency and common sense disappeared from their toolbox decades ago.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/articles/20...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

You can trust my transparent administration!

We should stop the NSA spying (DOH!- that was before "I" was elected though!)

I am not a crook!!!

"CNN Poll: Majority Doesn't Trust Obama, Approval Rating Suffers Severe Drop"

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/cnn-poll-oba...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

By the way, any of you here disagree with my polictics or are Tea Party folks?

I have some IRS staffers back from vacation and the need some U.S. citizens to harass and deny their rights.

I do not abuse my power!

The IRS folks only visited me hundreds of times for Easter Egg unts! Honest!

I am not a crook!

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee dummy, when it's Bush as president, all you lunatic political class Moonbats say Bush/Big Oil/Corporate Welfare = Bad.
Now you defend Obama when his Jobs Czar crony Jeffrey Immelt of GE has his corporation paying ZERO taxes. Your DemocRATS are doing nothing to correct this.
Obama sure did like getting that BP Oil money.
DemiocRATS/Obama must be in bed with the rich, eh libtard?
You are an idiot.
Did Bush "abandon" Afhganistan?
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!
Bush handed money to oil companies trough subsidies aimed at that industry.

GE took advantage of the same tax ;law as all corporations face.

Yes Bush abandoned Afghanistan.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Right-Wing Media Dazed And Confused After Supreme Court's Reaffirmation Of Affirmative Action

Right-wing media appear stunned as Justice Anthony Kennedy refused to join his more radical conservative colleagues on the Supreme Court and strike down affirmative action in higher education, instead reaffirming modern civil rights law that holds race-conscious admissions policies remain necessary for equal opportunity in today's society.

Kennedy's 7-1 majority opinion in Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin is essentially the reiteration of his controlling analysis in Parents Involved v. Seattle School District No. 1 (2007), which affirmed the constitutionality and continued necessity of race-conscious programs that seek to prevent the resegregation of public education.

In lockstep with conservative activists who are using the closely split Supreme Court as an opportunity to overturn decades of civil rights law, right-wing media have been repeatedly clamoring for the opposite of what just occurred in Fisher. So far, right-wing media coverage has been muted or is incorrectly pretending Kennedy's opinion breaks significant new ground.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/06/24/right...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get the f*ck out.
Clueless, Totally Nuts, Liar...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're still stuck in binary thinking. Ya know, its your panicky sense of doom that engages your hind-brain which puts you in that state of mind. It lights up your "fight or flight" response, only two choices. Your handlers know that if they can keep your paranoia ramped up you can't really engage your cerebral cortex where reasoning happens.
You're welcome.
But see, that's the thing. Between the two of us, I'm the more reasonable.

For example, you seem to have no problem with Obama and Hillary lying about that video to protect their party's chance of winning in 2012.

That's not very reasonable. Unless you have another explanation why they would lie about something like that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt knows the GE follows tax laws that permit corporations to make billions in profit but pay no taxes. Instead of b*tching at the companies, Galt should b*tch at those who legislate the tax law.
China is still developing a major portion of their country. The plants they are installing are more efficient & less polluting than most of our coal fired generation plants.
Galt would prefer that GE make charitable contributions to the federal government just as Galt does.

I think that's fair.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

IRS Chief: Inappropriate Screening Included Search Terms ‘Progressive,’‘Occupy,’‘Israel ’

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/irs-acting-...

more stuff you won't hear on FOX.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still trying to peddle that crap Carol? The housing bubble started to deflate in 2006 a year before Democrats took control of Congress with very thin margins. The real cause was the de regulatory policies of the GOP. Phil Gramm inserted a key provision into the 2000 Commodity Futures Modernization Act that exempted over-the-counter derivatives like credit-default swaps from regulation by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. These credit default swaps in addition to the equally unregulated mortgage backed securities created the crash of financial institutions that caused the recession, not anything that the Democrats did.
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/ar... #ixzz2XDv4udG2
Why are you such a damned liar?
Might as well spend your morning trying to educate a zebra.

Think about it, depending on the weather where you are it could be a nice way to spend a day, teaching history to a zebra.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg you're a total fck'n Moran! Go to Russia, Putin wants you.
Do you know that in Canada, abortion and gay marriage are legal and the also have universal single payer healthcare? You'd never fit in there you racist sicko
Listen, fool, it is about the economy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Mess In Texas
Texas's state legislature snuck through a draconian abortion bill in a late-night emergency session. Why all the subterfuge? Because the people don't agree with the politicians.
Let’s be clear. The Republican-led legislature didn’t ram through this massive bill that will close most of the state’s abortion services in the early hours of Monday morning because the voters suddenly up and demanded it. On the contrary! Under the cover of darkness, the Republicans passed this bill despite the fact that most voters do not want it and especially not during an emergency session. Polling data collected by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research found that 63 percent of Texas voters polled think abortion is restricted plenty enough and want no more restrictions on it. In addition, eight out of ten voters polled think that the special session should not address abortion or any “social issues” at all, but instead should be focused on “education, jobs, and the economy."
....This is how Texas anti-choicers will end safe, legal abortion in Texas: Over the protests and disapproval of its citizens, on a wave of fantasies about violence and magical thinking about medical science, and because a pro-choice legislator lost her father. They’re doing it this way because there’s no other way to get it done. Which should be enough to make them reconsider, but sadly for anti-choicers, decency and common sense disappeared from their toolbox decades ago.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/articles/20...
"Pro-life" has always been a comical moniker for that crowd but "anti-abortion" didn't really fit the bill since just about everyone is anti-abortion. "Anti-choice" fits perfectly, I'll try to remember to use it in the future.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
IRS Chief: Inappropriate Screening Included Search Terms ‘Progressive,’‘Occupy,’‘Israel ’
You complain about unbalanced reporting but insist on using the partisan charity site Talking Points? hmmmm

"Whereas screeners were merely alerted that a designation of 501(c)(3) status “may not be appropriate” for applications containing the word ”progressive”– 501(c)(3) groups are prohibited from conducting any political activities – they were told to send those of tea-party groups off ”to Group 7822&#8243; for further scrutiny. "

Progressives never went to the dead end Group 7822 while the agents sent all those with tea party and patriot t0 Group 7822.
BIG difference.

The IG report was accurate when stating the IRS targeted conservative groups.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
But see, that's the thing. Between the two of us, I'm the more reasonable.
For example, you seem to have no problem with Obama and Hillary lying about that video to protect their party's chance of winning in 2012.
That's not very reasonable. Unless you have another explanation why they would lie about something like that.
No idea what video you're talking about but thanks for the belly-laugh. Of course my co-workers are now looking at me funny.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pro-life" has always been a comical moniker for that crowd but "anti-abortion" didn't really fit the bill since just about everyone is anti-abortion. "Anti-choice" fits perfectly, I'll try to remember to use it in the future.
Much like Abortion supporters called themselves Pro-Choice rather than Pro-abortion.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You complain about unbalanced reporting but insist on using the partisan charity site Talking Points? hmmmm
"Whereas screeners were merely alerted that a designation of 501(c)(3) status “may not be appropriate” for applications containing the word ”progressive”– 501(c)(3) groups are prohibited from conducting any political activities – they were told to send those of tea-party groups off ”to Group 7822&#8243; for further scrutiny. "
Progressives never went to the dead end Group 7822 while the agents sent all those with tea party and patriot t0 Group 7822.
BIG difference.
The IG report was accurate when stating the IRS targeted conservative groups.
There was a good reason they were being examined. Although we would like to think these citizens groups are as pure as newly fallen snow, the fact is, some Tea Party non-profits were clearly breaking the law.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/did-th...

When CVFC, a conservative veterans’ group in California, applied for tax-exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service, its biggest expenditure that year was several thousand dollars in radio ads backing a Republican candidate for Congress.

The Wetumpka Tea Party, from Alabama, sponsored training for a get-out-the-vote initiative dedicated to the “defeat of President Barack Obama” while the I.R.S. was weighing its application.

And the head of the Ohio Liberty Coalition, whose application languished with the I.R.S. for more than two years, sent out e-mails to members about Mitt Romney campaign events and organized members to distribute Mr. Romney’s presidential campaign literature.

Representatives of these organizations have cried foul in recent weeks about their treatment by the I.R.S., saying they were among dozens of conservative groups unfairly targeted by the agency, harassed with inappropriate questionnaires and put off for months or years as the agency delayed decisions on their applications.

But a close examination of these groups and others reveals an array of election activities that tax experts and former I.R.S. officials said would provide a legitimate basis for flagging them for closer review.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/us/politics...

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Right-Wing Media Dazed And Confused After Supreme Court's Reaffirmation Of Affirmative Action
Right-wing media appear stunned as Justice Anthony Kennedy refused to join his more radical conservative colleagues on the Supreme Court and strike down affirmative action in higher education, instead reaffirming modern civil rights law that holds race-conscious admissions policies remain necessary for equal opportunity in today's society.
Kennedy's 7-1 majority opinion in Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin is essentially the reiteration of his controlling analysis in Parents Involved v. Seattle School District No. 1 (2007), which affirmed the constitutionality and continued necessity of race-conscious programs that seek to prevent the resegregation of public education.
In lockstep with conservative activists who are using the closely split Supreme Court as an opportunity to overturn decades of civil rights law, right-wing media have been repeatedly clamoring for the opposite of what just occurred in Fisher. So far, right-wing media coverage has been muted or is incorrectly pretending Kennedy's opinion breaks significant new ground.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/06/24/right...
Media Matters, part of the Soros echo chamber, lives in lala land.
Note lack of anything to back it up while I saw one group post all headlines from media. Rather interesting but not that different from each other.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Have a heart. What's Issa gonna do now, he's got less than a year and a half before his next two year election?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, fool, it is about the economy.
If its "about the economy" why has the House been wasting time on an abortion bill that has zero chance in the Senate or for POTUS signature?

I know why. They're using my tax dollars to fund their 2014 campaigns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 855,801 - 855,820 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 9 min Video sort of 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 5 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 5 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••