Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,786)

Showing posts 855,701 - 855,720 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
from the same poll:
"About 52% of those currently polled believe abortion should be legal under certain circumstances, a slight increase from last year's findings of 50%."
I guess that makes you a liar once again.
Why can't you guys understand that 59% disapprove of abortion in all or most situations =limited to certain circumstances?

It is an easy concept.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rise of the Ku Klux Klan: Right-Wing Movements and National Politics
http://www.amazon.com/The-Rise-Klux-Klan-Righ...
not that hard to see why you spend your days calling everyone else a racist.
The KKK is a FDR demockratic invention you idiot

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves, Chicago and Philadelphia are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled low intelligence liberalism, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of blacks you bigoted racist.

Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demoKratic party disaster you moron...

It just bothers people when you project ghetto on Republicans when the demoKKKrats still have you in chains you idiot.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
As compared to the sick mind of someone like you who views everything through a prism of race.

Get a life.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
An Amazon book? Really?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Commie website.
Best guess is that the Food Network wanted some new faces and this was a convenient excuse.
probably no big deal to her. she can get a job at FOX. from the look of it they're hiring failed social icons at an alarming rate, so i imagine they'll offer her a Palin sized contract to come on the air and talk bad about Obama so the lonely 3 million 'viewers' can sit at home and have more hate orgasms.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
The only path to peace in Syria is arming the rebels.
The US has been providing special weapons instruction to the rebels since mid 2012, about a year ago.
Sure--says who? O'bama. The only way to allow another country to fall to Islamist is to arm the terrorists. O'bama has done well at that. The truth, in other words, is Ambassador Stevens was killed because he was arming the terrorists whoops 'rebels'. Again who exactly are the rebels?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Hey Y’all Racist Fox News Friend Paula Deen Fired By The Food Network
Deen has popped up frequently on Fox News’ morning propaganda program Fox and Friends.
In this light, it makes sense that Fox News contributor Todd Starnes rushed to her defense by posting on his Facebook page,“The liberal, anti-South media is trying to crucify Paula Deen. They accuse her of using a derogatory word to describe a black person. Paula admitted she used the word — back in the 1980s – when a black guy walked into the bank, stuck a gun in her face and ordered her to hand over the cash.”
What Starnes left out is that Deen admitted to using the N word repeatedly, and that one of the reasons why she is being sued was that she and her brother frequently used the N word around their employees.
Her behavior is in part the result of years of racist attitudes, combined with an African American president, and a right wing media that has mainstreamed racism against Barack Obama.
The problem with using racism as a political strategy is that it always exposes the racist attitudes of the people who believe it the most. In the end, the racists always lose.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/21/hey-ya...
The problem with your source is Deen supported Obama and frequented most of the morning shows including the view, Morning Show, etc.

You are using a white woman's allegation against Deen as the truth while yet unproven.

Your source lied to you and is nothing but pure propaganda.

Get more selective with what you post here.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. The Gallop poll has been a running joke ever since it showed Mitt Romney with an insurmountable lead over Barack Obama. LMAO
People who were polled didn't know that Barack Hussein O'bama was going to use technology to corrupt the election. O'bama was going to win regardless no matter how many people went to the polling booth. Hell 113% went to some polling places. The United States election process is no better than some banana republic. O'bama corrupted our elections.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
probably no big deal to her. she can get a job at FOX. from the look of it they're hiring failed social icons at an alarming rate, so i imagine they'll offer her a Palin sized contract to come on the air and talk bad about Obama so the lonely 3 million 'viewers' can sit at home and have more hate orgasms.
You got suckered by a propaganda website and this is your save?

Sad.
No Surprize

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I have been giving myself judgits. I always always agree with myself and think my comments are brilliant and interesting. I do it for the simple reason that no one else does and I am constantly being ignored whenever I post a comment. Just saying.

It's the culture!!

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Paula Deen campaigned for O'bama-she is a democrat. Best she go to Comedy National Network. Maybe BET...that's the ticket.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>at least it would have been our own money. We could have been cashing out last week.
Americans are too stupid to invest their own money.

Far better to trust the government.

Right?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh. Is the poor racist f*ck mad because studies show his racism & use of slurs is a sign of his low intelligence.
A liberal loon study that failed research standards.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As compared to the sick mind of someone like you who views everything through a prism of race.
Get a life.
i'm not one of those who uses this forum to defend white privilege.

that would be every right wing loser who thinks that the white supremacy BS they spout is actually worth listening to. at times all i can do is sit here and laugh at you folks who act like your hate filled proclamations are mainstream.

sucks to be in the minority eh? and until you nutjobs start to act like normal human beings that's the way it's going to stay.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever...

You seem to watch Fox a lot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You got suckered by a propaganda website and this is your save?
Sad.
suckered?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Paula Deen campaigned for O'bama-she is a democrat. Best she go to Comedy National Network. Maybe BET...that's the ticket.
Perhaps Paula Deen saw how Obama was screwing black people and decided to get on the Obama bandwagon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not one of those who uses this forum to defend white privilege.
that would be every right wing loser who thinks that the white supremacy BS they spout is actually worth listening to. at times all i can do is sit here and laugh at you folks who act like your hate filled proclamations are mainstream.
sucks to be in the minority eh? and until you nutjobs start to act like normal human beings that's the way it's going to stay.
To paraphrase your racist diatribe, "until you folks start to act like normal human beings you will continue to inhabit the bottom rung of society."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever...
You seem to watch Fox a lot.
i've never watched it.

all i have to do is look at the posts of a few of our Topix FOXbots to know what went on at FOX last night, and then i can go check one of the few dozen FOX fact checking sites to get the real story.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

When Obama legalizes 10 or 20 million illegal aliens, guess whose jobs they will take?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 855,701 - 855,720 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]