Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
855,441 - 855,460 of 1,080,441 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Jefro; at least she knows how to eat with a fork and knife; that piece of trash hillbilly doesn't even know how to set a table, eats off of paper plates!!
Meanwhile, Joan Rivers has had an amazing career and has remained famous and relevant well into her 80's.
Perhaps you Bocajews fail to realize that Joan Rivers is a joke, the ultimate stereotype of your NYC/Boca tribe.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Bill Gates and The WHO Team Up To Counter Negative Stigma Attached To Vaccines With Public Surveillance System

June 24, 2013

It should be a very encouraging and a positive sign for anti-vaccine advocates when international funding agencies start to invest in surveillance projects focused on monitoring and detection of public concerns around vaccines...

http://intellihub.com/2013/06/24/bill-gates-a...

- ALSO -

USDA Organic Infant Formula Contains Pesticide Labeled as a “Nutrient”

http://www.infowars.com/usda-organic-infant-f...

- AND -

The USDA’s Organic Deception

http://www.infowars.com/the-usdas-organic-dec...

I don't see how Anyone could be duped into trusting Anything these people say or do anymore, especially for a paycheck - it's poison. Have faith in The One Who made it All as He brings "Wickedness" to it's end, don't go off into destruction with the deceived.

'...you are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean." http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-27.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-28.htm

http://biblehub.com/john/8-44.htm
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would also call it cherry picking that does not prove cause and effect.
In 2001 the CBO estimated the entire national debt would be paid down by 2013 but that was before two wars, two major tax cuts, medicare expansion, financial collapse, etc.
Hmmm, instead in 2013 the debt's 16 trillion.
That's cause and effect.
Man, we were right there, so close. And then Bush came along. Argh!
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, the Sun is always rising somewhere.
But it's always setting on folks like you.
I call my brother sun cause he shine like 1. Where I'm from, that's a compliment. I think you forgot who you were talking to. Need I remind you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Same one used to go into Afghanistan. Same one that stopped the Protestant/Catholic war in Great Britain. I thought you could understand what you read. My mistake.
Afghanistan and the "Protestant/Catholic war in Great Britain" were over alleged possession and ready-to-use WMD?

Yeah, I can read.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News host Bill Hemmer on Monday said that his network would “make something up” if there was no other news, a joke in which many critics will find more truth than humor.
Following Monday’s Supreme Court decision to send an affirmative action case back to the lower court, Hemmer noted that the court had not yet handed down rulings in several other major cases.
“It doesn’t look like the voting rights decision or the gay marriage decision comes down today apparently,” the Fox News host explained.
“Well, they have to give us something to talk about the rest of the week,” senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano pointed out.
“We’ll make something up,” Hemmer shrugged.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/24/fox-new...
just business as usual.
Homer has been saying this forever.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would also call it cherry picking that does not prove cause and effect.
In 2001 the CBO estimated the entire national debt would be paid down by 2013 but that was before two wars, two major tax cuts, medicare expansion, financial collapse, etc.
Hmmm, instead in 2013 the debt's 16 trillion.
That's cause and effect.
The CBO is a plug-and-chug operation, using assumptions dictated by Congress. Their output is no better or worse than the assumptions used.
Eyes Wide Shut

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't teasing, he said those things and much more___Realtime has a 20/20 memory. Galt-Nobama talked about Kate and eight, described the occupation of her husbands father, talked about the construction of the Reading pagoda, went on and on about the areas mushroom growers and how most had resorted to hiring illegals.
He's either a paid contributor or a home bound nutjob.
He still posts on the Allentown PA forum and perhaps other Eastern PA forums.
Temeculah CA, Spring TX and many other locations are stops on TOR (onion routing), a location hiding offering.
Maybe Florida will be kind enough to explain it all again.
I wasn't teasing either, but I was wrong to assume that Galt was educated enough to work at home in a network marketing business. Galt can't even spell!:-D

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah sure fatty; I don't eat fast food. Go have a twinkie and a hunk of kielbasa.
Correction: you eat food fast.

How's that Hydraulic Xtra-Wide Magnesium Toilet Seat working out?

Got tired of the Chainfall on the ceiling, eh?
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump started out as an interesting "something new has been added" potential candidate but he soon fizzled out. Politics just isn't his thing.
Pretty sure Obama wishes he could be the one saying, "ready, aim, fire" at this point.
Another one that can’t read. Symptom of demented soul. Cursed to the abysses of lost souls..
Tea is being poured down the drain Party. Come one come all and join in the party.
Chasm widens. Will this give birth to the Progressive Grand Old Party?
Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} from Texas has launched his desires for the 2016 presidenticy as has Marco Rubio {R Tea Party} of Florida.
Cruz has revealed as he says “ A dirty little secret, republicans {traditionalist} would like very much to cast a symbolic vote against raising the debt ceiling and nonetheless to allow our democrat friends on the left side of the aisle to raise the debt ceiling.”
Mike Lee {R Tea Party} and Ted Cruz prefer the hostage/ransom method to block any progress of the Congress. John McCain {R Traditional} disagrees as this will inflame the scenario of an up and down vote by the democrats. Who will then expand that to all Key issues.
Democrats begin to set the stage. Complaining of how the republicans are blocking or delaying confirmation of top White House nominees. Including Federal Judges. Accusing a small group are abusing their powers to block actions for our Congress to proceed with the governing of our Nation.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the general public support a government who creates all these spy agencies and turn them on their own citizenry to protect them from enemies the same government created?
How about just not making enemies?
Oh well, it might be a bit late for that. I just don't understand why the rightwingers seem so surprised about spying; it's always been done, by every country. I just don't the general public should be privy to all intelligence operations; there's no need for it.
I also don't get why Bush & Co. brought prisoners to Gitmo rather then causing them to just disappear. Do we trade those 5 Afghanis for the American they're holding?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you won't be citing that source.
US News Money
James Pethokoukis

Bush was as unlucky as his immediate predecessor, Bill Clinton, was lucky. Clinton inherited an economy that was revamped and re-energized in the 1980s that had been growing for seven-straight quarters when he took office in 1993 and he benefited tremendously from the the Internet revolution and left office just months before a recession began and America was hit by the worst terrorist attack in human history.

Then there was the Federal Reserve chairman. While Alan Greenspan played the economy like harp during the Clinton years, "The Maestro" hit a series of bum notes during the Bush years - especially his decision to keep interest rates too low for too long.

Even so, there was 52 straight months of job growth and worker productivity - the most important long-term indicator of the core health and competitiveness of an economy - had risen at a really impressive 2.6 annual rate during the Bush years vs. 2.0 percent for Clinton and 1.6 percent for Reagan.(That fact from the Wall Street Journal.)

The World Economic Forum says the U.S. had the most competitive economy in the world. The economic rebound after the pro-growth 2003 tax cuts was no mirage.

By 2004, the surplus of 2000 had turned into a budget deficit of about 4% of nominal GDP but the bold fiscal response to the 2001 recession hastened the recovery and, by 2007, the deficit had declined to 1% of GDP. There would have been a small surplus in 2007 had it not been for the $200 billion tab for the commitments in the Middle East and the aid to the New Orleans area from Hurricane Katrina.

Bush certainly didn't change America's long-term fiscal situation by fixing Social Security or Medicare, and the drug benefit materially worsened it, but Bush tried solving the Social Security mess but failed. Nor did he push fundamental tax reform such as moving toward a flat or consumption tax.

The real average hourly wage for workers as calculated by the Labor Department was just 1% more than it was at the end of 2000; yet, many economists, including those at the Fed, think the government had been overestimating inflation by nearly a full percentage point and, if true, workers actually saw wages rise by about 10% over the decade without even tweaking the inflation data of combined wages, salaries and benefits.

Bottom line: Bush's successes were destined to be overshadowed by the imploding housing and credit bubbles. They were the economic equivalents of IEDs and they blew up at the end of his second term. The causes? Everything from Fed monetary policy to government housing policy to cultural dysfunction on Wall Street and Main Street. But as teenagers like to say, "Too bad, so sad." Bush was president and Big Media had declared its summary judgment: Failure.

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/capital-c...

(Pethokoukis has written for many publications including USNews & World Report, The New York Times, The Weekly Standard, Commentary, USA Today and Investor's Business Daily. Pethokoukis is also an official CNBC contributor and has appeared numerous times on MSNBC, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, The McLaughlin Group, CNN, and Nightly Business Report on PBS.)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I call my brother sun cause he shine like 1. Where I'm from, that's a compliment. I think you forgot who you were talking to. Need I remind you?
Your brother runs a shoeshine? Wow. Stereotypical but does he make any money on it?
Eyes Wide Shut

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Infowars? Alex Jones? "Zionist shill" Alex Jones?

Alex Jones supports Zionist israel
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Two sides of the same coin".
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll explain it - again. I was making fun of you on purpose.
Since that's all you do on here, son.
That would be the extent of your intelligence son.

Since it's clear the reality of things is something you avoid at nearly all costs.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused 'cause you keep trying to put me on a "side".
Oh, excuse me. You prefer belly up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah sure fatty; I don't eat fast food. Go have a twinkie and a hunk of kielbasa.
Yeah lily, you fat old women sitting in lawnchairs eating cupcakes and conversations.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not saying it hasn't happened but I've never heard of WalMart closing a store unless they built a bigger one nearby.
I've heard of them closing when they weren't making enough money.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan and the "Protestant/Catholic war in Great Britain" were over alleged possession and ready-to-use WMD?
Yeah, I can read.
Obviously not. Go and read the speech. You won't because it will upset your apple cart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Uzi 67,973
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Brian_G 45,799
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE