Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Eyes Wide Shut

Waynesboro, MS

#931161 Jun 24, 2013
Young Boy begs Israeli soldiers not to take his Daddy after stealing him fresh water
Watch:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#931162 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it has little to do with my politics and everything to do with her compulsive lying.
Find any other evidence that I'm "progressive".
For starters, you wander, avoid topics at hand, divert, digress and present inane statements. There's your proof of being a Progressive.
Eyes Wide Shut

Waynesboro, MS

#931163 Jun 24, 2013
BBC - israeli soldiers shot children while eating chocalate and chips
Watch:

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#931164 Jun 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
In addition to being "real dumb" you are real dense. If you check and were honest you would have noted I never used the word arab(s). You deny war between the various muslim sects has not been going on for 100's of years? You deny these terrorists murder and maim their own including women and children? You have the nerve to deny you are a racist? A poece of crap?
Peace
KMA
Keep on dancing.
Ain't it typical for a bigot to acuse everyone else of being racist or a bigot as if to try to push that onto others.

You cannot finds a racist post that I have made.

Yet, you have posted many slurs.

GFY Moocher EED. How os suckling off the government teat?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#931165 Jun 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt thinks killing their leaders with drones is supporting terrorists.
Galt not too smart.
"real dumb"
Careful boy, think before you challenge "John Galt". He will mop the floor with your sorry azz.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#931166 Jun 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Jefro; at least she knows how to eat with a fork and knife; that piece of trash hillbilly doesn't even know how to set a table, eats off of paper plates!!
Meanwhile, Joan Rivers has had an amazing career and has remained famous and relevant well into her 80's.
And she's had three face-lifts. You must be jealous as hell that your face snaps like a flag in a stiff wind.

Or like a hound hanging its head out a car window at 80 MPH.....
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#931167 Jun 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraqis vote for their own leaders and Saddam didn't become Obama's problem. He's having a hard enough time dealing with Iranians protesting in the streets against their oppressive regime and the Muslim Brotherhood killing Christians in Egypt and has no idea what to do in Syria. Saddam would have certainly taken advantage of this weak link.
But babies fighting for their lives after surviving an abortion and then being denied medical attention...well, Obama seemed to think that as long as it was supposed to die anyway, voting to allow physicians to provide medical care wasn't really necessary.
Voting present on that kind of bill was the same as voting no.
Oh, yes he did.
Actually Carol, Saddam wasn't anyone's problem. How's Iraq doing these days? How many suicide bombings occurred before we invaded ? None. How's the Iraqi Christian community doing these days? They've been driven out of the country. Obama didn't have anything to do with the decision to elect a Muslim Brotherhood government and the Iranians aren't protesting in the streets anymore and have elected a moderate for president.
Your comment on Obama's vote on so-called "partial birth" abortion is a damned lie. There were already laws in place to provide for treatment of survivors of botched abortions. Obama in response to this stated;
"I have said repeatedly that I would have been completely in, fully in support of the federal bill that everybody supported - which was to say --that you should provide assistance to any infant that was born - even if it was as a consequence of an induced abortion. That was not the bill that was presented at the state level. What that bill also was doing was trying to undermine Roe vs. Wade. By the way, we also had a bill, a law already in place in Illinois that insured life saving treatment was given to infants."
LNC Llin

United States

#931168 Jun 24, 2013
//////////
Miss George Harrison
George Harrisons "Beware of Darkness"

Eyes Wide Shut

Waynesboro, MS

#931169 Jun 24, 2013
killing on air ( watch israeli anchors crying on killing civilian Palestinians on air )- shocking
Watch:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#931170 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "us"?
The Bush tax cuts saved all taxpayers a hellova lot of money.
Only in your little world would $5 TRILLION added to the National Debt be viewed as "saving taxpayers" money.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#931171 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You voted for the loser. BTW; here's your first choice for the nomination; before Newt, before Herman beki beki bekistan, before Mitt; wasn't Da Donald your fave?
Hear what he says about that thief traitor Snowden:
Trump discussed Snowden's disappearance and said that spies "in the old days used to be executed." He said that authorities needed to find Snowden, arguing that the NSA leaker could provide other governments with classified information about U.S. surveillance programs.
"This guy is a bad guy," Trump said. "You know there is still a thing called execution. You really have thousands of people with access to the kind of material like this. We’re not going to have a country any longer."
You voted for the winner and YOU STILL LOST THAT MAKES YOU A BIGGER LOSER lololololhahahahah
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#931172 Jun 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
The truth about Bush’s Tax Cuts not the Liberal Myth!!
Manufacturing output soared to its highest level in 20 years. The stock market revived, creating almost $7 trillion in new shareholder wealth. From 2003 to 2007, the S&P 500 almost doubled. After the Bush tax cuts started in 2001, quickly ending the 2001 recession, the economy continued to grow for another 73 months. From 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17%, meaning an additional $2.1 trillion for the American people".
Tenzing would call that propaganda. All other liberals will simply pretend you didn't post it. It became invisible as soon as Bush was credited for a good economy before the democrats ruined it with the bad mortgage loan crisis.

Lapeer, MI

#931173 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It only means you experienced a brief moment of truth before retreating to your sanctuary of propaganda.
You sometimes experience those brief moments of truth when someone asks you what time it is. After that, you fall back into your pathological condition of aversion, diversion and flat-out lying.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#931174 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
Galt not around? Looks like we are scraping the bottom of the proverbial rightwing barrel with these remaining posters.
Totally agree with you. They now send children to swamp the threads they cannot defend. That’s OK for we can continue to expose the fallacies of the republican party. Presently there is a growing rift that has grown into a chasm within the republicans. Looks like the old guard republican are now emulating our forefathers of 1773 and are gathering up the Tea and casting it out unto the waters of oblivion.
Republicans seeking a rebirth to their Progressive Grand Old Party. First they must perform an abortion. Casting out the Teabaggers out to the waters of political oblivion. Democrats will lend a hand in cleaning up another republican dysfunctional mess. Then we will roll out the barrel and celebrate. Returning to arguments, debates, compromise, and moving on to A bipartisan celebration!
Feuding within the republican clan’s is heating up. Thursday {May 23 2013], across the bow shouts could be heard, between the forces of the traditionalist republicans and the Tea Party.
John McCain {R} accuses the Tea Party of overplaying their hand and tempting the democrats to change the minority rule in favor of up and down votes. Eliminating the 60% needed to pass a bill. All that would be required is simple majority.{51%”} Similar to the six times the republicans evoked during the Bush administration.
Established conservatives of 76, opposing the 40 remaining Tea Party newcomers, lead by John McCain, disagree with consuming any more Tea. On establishing a budget; as the Tea Party opposes any budget conferences on the issue.
Eric Cantor {R} leads the gang of four; Ted Cruz of Texas, Rand Paul {R} of Kentucky, Mike Lee {R} of Utah and Marco Rubio {R} of Florida. They won their seats in opposition to the traditionalist republicans. Infamous for their roles in the Hostage/Ransom,“Our way or the Highway” scenarios for governing our USA. Ahh the foul fragrances of dictatorship vaporizing from the Tea Potters…
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#931175 Jun 24, 2013
NO one sees obama as a winner he is a two term loser lololhahahahah just a fraud and back to hawiai where all the BLACK PEOPLE lives lolololhahahahah to do more community service lolololhahahahahahaha
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#931176 Jun 24, 2013
Fox News host Bill Hemmer on Monday said that his network would “make something up” if there was no other news, a joke in which many critics will find more truth than humor.

Following Monday’s Supreme Court decision to send an affirmative action case back to the lower court, Hemmer noted that the court had not yet handed down rulings in several other major cases.

“It doesn’t look like the voting rights decision or the gay marriage decision comes down today apparently,” the Fox News host explained.

“Well, they have to give us something to talk about the rest of the week,” senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano pointed out.

“We’ll make something up,” Hemmer shrugged.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/24/fox-new...

just business as usual.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#931177 Jun 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's why you're confused. The propaganda is coming from the same side you're on. You just think it's coming from the other side. Your ears are playing tricks on you.
You're confused 'cause you keep trying to put me on a "side".

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#931178 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and that's your excuse for invading Iraq?
That wasn't the lie Bushco used.
Same one used to go into Afghanistan. Same one that stopped the Protestant/Catholic war in Great Britain. I thought you could understand what you read. My mistake.

Lapeer, MI

#931179 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what Father Buttinsky said about you; homoerotic fantasies about firemen too! One day sheep, next day firemen, you're a true sick in the head sicko from hell.
Now I understand why you place so much alcohol into your mouth.

It's a disinfectant.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#931180 Jun 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on dancing.
Ain't it typical for a bigot to acuse everyone else of being racist or a bigot as if to try to push that onto others.
You cannot finds a racist post that I have made.
Yet, you have posted many slurs.
GFY Moocher EED. How os suckling off the government teat?
lololololhahahahah all your post are bigotted why because you support obama lolololol you are a bigot fake as* dave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 179,428
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Hamburg 50,642
very cute unuasual pix 1 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 2 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 10 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance