Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#930995 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you just talk to hear yourself talking? I'm trying to eat lunch.
Salad or Ring Dings?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930996 Jun 24, 2013
What the heck?

Carney left open the possibility the US would intercept plane with Snowden.

WH should clarify, deny or embrace possible violation of international law.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#930997 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well personally I'd like to hear the psychology behind it. Homer intrigued.
Flatearthsociety.com

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#930998 Jun 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget that we went through the same thing in October and the market went back up again.
There's some concerns over China which we don't have any control over and the Fed is hinting that they may cut back on bond buying in anticipation of continued economic recovery. There's also the normal profit taking that occurs when the market hits highs.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#930999 Jun 24, 2013
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON: LIAR, GLOBALIST TRAITOR

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd588.ht...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#931000 Jun 24, 2013
Agency Busy Spying on Three Hundred Million People Failed to Notice One Dude Working for It

Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A U.S. intelligence agency was so busy spying on three hundred million Americans that it failed to notice one dude who was working for it, a spokesman for the agency acknowledged today.

“I guess we were so busy monitoring the everyday communications of every man, woman, and child in the nation that we didn’t notice that a contractor working for us was downloading tons of classified documents,” the agency spokesman said.“It’s definitely embarrassing, for sure.”

Despite having an annual budget in the neighborhood of ten billion dollars, the agency had no idea that a dude who was working for it five days a week was getting ready to send those classified documents to a journalist who would then tell everybody in the world.

“Maybe if we hadn’t been so busy keeping our eye on those other three hundred million people, we would have noticed that this one guy who was working right under our noses was up to something totally fishy,” the spokesman said.“But you know what they say about hindsight.”

As for where that guy who leaked the documents was planning to go next, the spokesman admitted,“We don’t have a clue.”

“I know what you’re thinking—an intelligence agency probably should know that Hong Kong has an international airport and that its departures board lists flights to Moscow and whatnot,” the spokesman said.“I don’t know what to say. Maybe we need a bigger budget or something.”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931001 Jun 24, 2013
Libtard Free Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget that we went through the same thing in September 2008 and the market went back up again.
All Obama supporters should be buying stock today to show their support for the Obama economic recovery.

Location hidden

#931002 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot calls kettle black
Yep, binary thinking is emblematic of the right. If I don't tune into O'Reilly and Hannity then I must be a Chris Mathews liberal.

There's more than just chocolate and vanilla.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#931003 Jun 24, 2013
WHY is obama president when BUSH OVERSHADOWS everything he tries to do poor obama the 1st black president never got a chance because he is black even though the bigots didnt stop him being selected he was colorless when he ran as soon as he became president he was black lolololhahahahaha

Location hidden

#931004 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well personally I'd like to hear the psychology behind it. Homer intrigued.
I'm sure we've discussed authoritarian-submissive personality types before.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931005 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
Snapshot: U.S. Obesity Rate Ticking Up
U.S. adult obesity rate up to 27.1% in 2013, from 26.2% in 2012
by Alyssa Brown
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- The adult obesity rate in the U.S. thus far in 2013, at 27.1%, is on pace to surpass rates in prior years. It is up from 26.2% in 2012 and much higher than the 25.5% found in 2008.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/163205/snapshot-ob...
Come on fatties can you all have a frickin' salad once in awhile? This is just going to lead to higher healthcare costs. You fat people are the reason Homer's health insurance goes up every year.
Now forget about that fast food burger and fries with the large chocolate shake and a large soft ice cream for desert and go have a salad for lunch instead, then go for a long walk.
The biggest part of the "obesity problem" is that the government standards defining obesity are ridiculous. Any male with more muscle definition than a scarecrow like Obama is labeled obese.

Galt always remembers David Duval, a slightly chunky great golfer whose game went to shit when he became a weight loss freak.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#931006 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931007 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you just talk to hear yourself talking? I'm trying to eat lunch.
Galt never gets a lunch break, eats lunch while working.

Can I sue my employer?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931008 Jun 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps you should do a little reading to know the real deal. Here look it up if you can.
Bush's Speech Before The Joint Session Of Congress After 9/11
"It may include dramatic strikes, visible on TV, and covert operations, secret even in success. We will starve terrorists of funding, turn them one against each other, drive them from place to place, until there is no refuge or no rest. And we will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime"
Now libtards quit flapping your gums!!!!!
And then he proceeded to invade Iraq. You are way off base as usual.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931009 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we've discussed authoritarian-submissive personality types before.
Isn't that $50 more per hour?

Location hidden

#931010 Jun 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-authoring bills is not what most consider leadership skills.
Neither is voting present on many bills proposed requiring one to take a stand.
Let me rephrase the question. Who or what did he lead that qualified him to take on the leadershp of the presidency?
The 2008 election.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931011 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt never gets a lunch break, eats lunch while working.
Can I sue my employer?
I didn't know you worked for Tenzing. I always have a working lunch.

Location hidden

#931012 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like an old-fashioned record player where the needle hits a scratch and keeps repeating the same groove.
Yep .. huh?

Oh.

Thought you were talking about Carol.

Nevermind.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931013 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Salad or Ring Dings?
Salad. After my opening tirade against obesity I figured that was the obvious choice.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931014 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest part of the "obesity problem" is that the government standards defining obesity are ridiculous. Any male with more muscle definition than a scarecrow like Obama is labeled obese.
Galt always remembers David Duval, a slightly chunky great golfer whose game went to shit when he became a weight loss freak.
Bah, go watch any film footage years ago mostly everyone was skinny/average weight. Now we are a bunch of fat fcks, quit trying to sugarcoat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,058
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 30 min 1-2ChangeBulb 9
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... 40 min BigjigsDigUrine 7
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,537
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr LogicThatBITES 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 50,053
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr door left open wa... 98,367
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]