Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
855,121 - 855,140 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

NY State Attroney
"

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman would like you to believe that, after layer upon layer of post-financial crisis reforms, the banking sector is still an out-of-control mess and the average citizen is in desperate need of a crusader like himself to keep these legions of bad guys under control.

The absurdity of the argument only lends credibility to the claim being advanced by some people on Wall Street, and increasingly in Washington, that Schneiderman should be investigated, for leading possibly the most politicized law-enforcement outfit in the country.
Double standard: Attorney General Eric Schneiderman continues a weak case against righty Hank Greenberg, but ignores lefty Jon Corzine.
Getty
Double standard: Attorney General Eric Schneiderman continues a weak case against righty Hank Greenberg, but ignores lefty Jon Corzine.

Sources say the “investigate Schneiderman” movement is gaining traction among congressional Republicans, particularly in the House Financial Services Committee. One obvious reason: Schneiderman, a Democrat, seems to spare no expense in attacking critics of President Obama but hasn’t lifted an investigative finger when it comes to the sleaze involving fat cats in his own party."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
More government waste
Study: students who smoke pot are more likely to have sex
Galt awaits the first rape case where some poor sucker gets railroaded because the girl was high on pot and couldn't give informed consent.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, please enlighten me then. I asked a few liberals to name the accomplishments of Obama's leadership skills in the past.
By all means do.
keeping you upset since 2009 :-)

Orlando has book stores and libraries.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

JAMES BROWN said SAY IT LOUD IM BLACK AND IM PROUD he went to jail for taxes, JAY Z says N*****s IN PARIS AND HE WINS A GRAMMY PAULA DEAN FRIES BUTTER AND she is okay on TV but she calls someone the name of some rappers song and she has problems with finding a JOB now she should have gotten fired for frying BUTTER that was a real crime, not doing a sing a long to some URBAN DEMOCRATS CHILD NURSERY RHYME
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I can't list all of Barack Obama's accomplishments as a U.S. Senator ,but here's a few important ones. Read the entire article . "Don't be a dummy. When your smart-ass conservative friend asks you to name a bill that Obama helped write or get passed, here's a pretty big list to choose from."..."The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act
Introduced by Sen. John McCain in May 2005, and cosponsored by Sen. Edward Kennedy. Barack Obama added three amendments to this bill.
While the bill was never voted on in the Senate, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Acts of 2006 and 2007, respectively, drew heavily upon the wording of this bill." ..."The Lugar-Obama Cooperative Threat Reduction.
Introduced by Sen. Barack Obama, Sen. Dick Lugar and Sen. Tom Coburn.
First introduced in November 2005 and enacted in 2007, this bill expanded upon the successful Nunn-Lugar threat reduction, which helped secure weapons of mass destruction and related infrastructure in former Soviet Union states." ... "Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006
This act of Congress, introduced by Senators Obama and Coburn, required the full disclosure of all entities or organizations receiving federal funds in FY2007."... Honest Leadership and Open Government Act
In the first month of the 110th Congress, Obama worked with Sen. Russ Feingold to pass this law, which amends and strengthens the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995.
Specificially, the changes made by Obama and Feingold requires public disclosure of lobbying activity and funding, places more restrictions on gifts for members of Congress and their staff, and provides for mandatory disclosure of earmarks in expenditure bills.
The House passed the bill, 411-8, on July 31. The Senate approved it, 83-14, on Aug. 2. At the time, Obama called it "the most sweeping ethics reform since Watergate." http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/07/07/5478...
Someone call 9-1-1.

Jean from Queens appears to be having a stroke.

Extremely confused post.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Bettie is like that.
She's confuses her opinions with facts on a regular basis.
Hey, look what I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Again, remember you're Gracie.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

The same crowd Barack Obama is targeting for Climate Change are the same ones who hold Edward Snowden up as a hero.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

JAY Z was just in CUBA with his wife that was okay whats the problem for snowden he already shows he doesnt care about OBAMA or his he obamas best friend he does what obaba PROMISED clear and transparent right BROTHER BARAK lolololololyou got what you promised the people before you were selected/elected lololololol SNOWDEN is a BETTER obama lololhahahahaha the truth shall set you free
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to see Putin's face as he is walking away.
lol! All you Russian supporters and haters of America....

amazing.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt awaits the first rape case where some poor sucker gets railroaded because the girl was high on pot and couldn't give informed consent.
Interesting
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. That's what I'm doing. You go with that.
It's a known commodity son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You people are really in love with Russians now, aren't you?
You love Putin....
You like what he's doing in Syria...
You love his so much one would suspect you're a fifth column.
Putin is a KGB bad guy, but with respect to Islamic terrorists, Putin recognizes the danger, while Obama supports his Islamic buddies.

Otherwise, not much difference between the two.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
RINO is such a neat republican term. They are destroying their own party and hope a few scandals will distract.
LOL
Ain't it the truth?

It's amazing to watch their own disease eating them alive from the inside.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes a lot of sense, if you're paranoid.
Unless you're saying you're paranoid, then it makes a lot of sense.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

IF BLACKS published books that are taken seriously by readers they could change HISTORY ABOUT OBAMA but you know the rest waiting to exhale lolololololo I dont think so lolololololohahaha tyler perry lololololololhahahaha jamie foxx lolololooloolhahahaha kobe byrant lololhahah jay z lolololall coopted no real agenda for BLACKS just keep listing away waiting for a great WHITE HOPE after all obama was a flop lololhahahahaha
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the "conservative hour"? Where'd the other side go?
Well, unlike a lot of you on the right we have a life outside of Topix. I'm catching up on my reading and tackling projects around the house.
Also, quite frankly, it gets really boring after a while to read the same old talking points from you and your right wing ilk.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Twinkies is returning sans the union
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there IS that. A president with such a callous disregard for human life and what my fellow countrymen considered an accomplishment. Why I no longer knew them until the Tea Party movement and stumbling onto this thread when I found them again.
Riiiiight.

So that's why bushi boy invaded iraq and killed 4,400+ American soldiers for nothing.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting
Yes
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

The corporate media are the megaphones of humanitarian death, as dispensed by the U.S. and its allies. If Obama says “Assad must go,” the high-paid press do all in their power to make the public crave his blood.“The media are loyal to the system, not to their profession, their readers, or their listeners.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••