Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#931064 Jun 24, 2013
Putin must be smiling and Obama must be feeling like Rodney Dangerfield ‘No Respect!“
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931065 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you've proven you're terminally cluefucked.
What does criticism of Carol's disingenuous hand wringing have to do with my credibility?
However, don't get me wrong. Bettie is accustomed to the Yeah's and lily's here constant sniping.

She does not need anyone acting as her spokesperson and in particular me. Don't know if she would appreciate it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931066 Jun 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so damn dumb, it's pitiful. You are an anti American traitor whose citizenship should be revoked and put you on a plane to Russia, you pos.
Posts like this reminds me why I usually don't read your posts.

Tenzing, here is the Progressive version of what your are lamenting about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931067 Jun 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I found really funny about Betty's post was her assertion that Bush got "the economy up and running again after 9/1l". LMAO
Because it's the truth?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931068 Jun 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't admit that con's are liars? Why am I not surprised.
CONSERVATIVE LIE: "Obama has prosecuted more Whistle Blowers than all Presidents combined"
Keeping in mind that the Internet wasn't introduced to the public until 1982:
Whistle Blower statistics by the numbers:
Obama: 5 (including Snowden)
Bush: 3 (of course, he and Chaney don't count because they were not charged)
Reagan: 1
Nixon: 1
Yes, re-read what you posted.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#931069 Jun 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is going after those that leak classified Information. It is a crime.
I guess you want our secrets published on line.
Leaking a classified military operation putting soldiers at risk. Yep Whatever is for it.
Leaking how we track potential terrorists & break up plots, yep Whatever is for it.
Leon Pannetta leaked the name of the Seal Team Six--will O'bama being going after him first--O'bama should take these people in the order they leaked don't cha think?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#931070 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Obama Approval Plummets 16 Points … in Massachusetts
That statistic appears not to be honest since Markey has been surging in the polls to win in a landslide over Gomez. I guess not too many Mass. voters believed Gomez hokey reborn claim of becoming a climate hawk.:-D
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931071 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A working lunch is not a government-approved lunch break.
I was going to say that but I figured I'd be nice to you today.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931072 Jun 24, 2013
Just looking through market watch articles.

Is there anywhere for the money to go? Everything appears in a slump.

Headed for another world recession?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#931073 Jun 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why Texas passed legislation to make it mandatory to teach kindergarteners sex education?
Couldn't say, I have no control over Texas.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#931074 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>Galt works from home in Chadds Ford Pa. as a social network marketing clone of Herbalife Distributer, Amway or similar-type networking cult-firm selling cheap , slave-labor intensive labor services or goods or Chinese-manufactured goods. I wouldn't be surprised if Galt worked in Kevin Garver's networking clique.
I wasn't teasing, he said those things and much more___Realtime has a 20/20 memory. Galt-Nobama talked about Kate and eight, described the occupation of her husbands father, talked about the construction of the Reading pagoda, went on and on about the areas mushroom growers and how most had resorted to hiring illegals.

He's either a paid contributor or a home bound nutjob.

He still posts on the Allentown PA forum and perhaps other Eastern PA forums.

Temeculah CA, Spring TX and many other locations are stops on TOR (onion routing), a location hiding offering.

Maybe Florida will be kind enough to explain it all again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931075 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>Galt works from home in Chadds Ford Pa. as a social network marketing clone of Herbalife Distributer, Amway or similar-type networking cult-firm selling cheap , slave-labor intensive labor services or goods or Chinese-manufactured goods. I wouldn't be surprised if Galt worked in Kevin Garver's networking clique.
Bocajew Jean really stroking out now.

WTF is "Kevin Garner"?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931076 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, Galt is right. Kids are labeled obese when there is no visible fat on their body based on too low weight goals. The weight goals do not account for that some kids are athletic and do have muscle mass that weighs more than fat.
Answer A. Yeah, great, wonderful, WTF does that have to do with anything? Look out the fcking window, take a glimpse of any crowd of people, leave the fcking house once in awhile, we're a nation of fat people. Jesus, you fckin' people are dense and with respects to John Galt, YOU are one of the densest.

Answer B. Fine, there are no fat people in America and ergo nothing to worry about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931077 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to say that but I figured I'd be nice to you today.
Wait until you quit, retire, or get fired.

Then sue your employer for overtime for all the lunch breaks that you didn't receive.

Chef Gordon Ramsey getting sued for that right now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931078 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when a bridge collapsed in Minnesota a few years ago and everybody blamed lack of maintenance?
Well the truth is that the design basis for the bridge was bumper-to-bumper fully loaded tractor trailers in all lanes, plus the bridge dead load and snow and ice load, plus a margin of safety.
Then some dumbass maintenance contractor loaded the bridge with construction materials that weighed far in excess of the design basis for the bridge. Probably never knew the dsign basis or bothered to check. Yet the bridge designer was blamed.
WTF? How was Obama not blamed? Did Fox News know about this collapse?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931079 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Just looking through market watch articles.
Is there anywhere for the money to go? Everything appears in a slump.
Headed for another world recession?
Not in the US, where the Obama economy is doing just fine, actually booming.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#931080 Jun 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and this has what? to do with your claim of the Magic Negro's 'transparency'?
You sound like Yeah and that Tenzing flake.
The Three Stooges.
It has to do with the FACT that cons only talk and listen to themselves which makes them incapable of comprehending even a simplistic concept such as "transparency". "Deceit" is more your style.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931081 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Answer A. Yeah, great, wonderful, WTF does that have to do with anything? Look out the fcking window, take a glimpse of any crowd of people, leave the fcking house once in awhile, we're a nation of fat people. Jesus, you fckin' people are dense and with respects to John Galt, YOU are one of the densest.
Answer B. Fine, there are no fat people in America and ergo nothing to worry about.
3) The standards need to be logical
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931082 Jun 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't teasing, he said those things and much more___Realtime has a 20/20 memory. Galt-Nobama talked about Kate and eight, described the occupation of her husbands father, talked about the construction of the Reading pagoda, went on and on about the areas mushroom growers and how most had resorted to hiring illegals.
He's either a paid contributor or a home bound nutjob.
He still posts on the Allentown PA forum and perhaps other Eastern PA forums.
Temeculah CA, Spring TX and many other locations are stops on TOR (onion routing), a location hiding offering.
Maybe Florida will be kind enough to explain it all again.
You could tell here that Galt had a purple pony and she would believe it and repeat it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931083 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the US, where the Obama economy is doing just fine, actually booming.
Oops, forgot NSA is watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Guru 182,050
Mike Brown hidden video. 50 min StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,225
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Mike 51,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 49,310
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info