Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#931003 Jun 24, 2013
WHY is obama president when BUSH OVERSHADOWS everything he tries to do poor obama the 1st black president never got a chance because he is black even though the bigots didnt stop him being selected he was colorless when he ran as soon as he became president he was black lolololhahahahaha

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#931004 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well personally I'd like to hear the psychology behind it. Homer intrigued.
I'm sure we've discussed authoritarian-submissive personality types before.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931005 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
Snapshot: U.S. Obesity Rate Ticking Up
U.S. adult obesity rate up to 27.1% in 2013, from 26.2% in 2012
by Alyssa Brown
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- The adult obesity rate in the U.S. thus far in 2013, at 27.1%, is on pace to surpass rates in prior years. It is up from 26.2% in 2012 and much higher than the 25.5% found in 2008.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/163205/snapshot-ob...
Come on fatties can you all have a frickin' salad once in awhile? This is just going to lead to higher healthcare costs. You fat people are the reason Homer's health insurance goes up every year.
Now forget about that fast food burger and fries with the large chocolate shake and a large soft ice cream for desert and go have a salad for lunch instead, then go for a long walk.
The biggest part of the "obesity problem" is that the government standards defining obesity are ridiculous. Any male with more muscle definition than a scarecrow like Obama is labeled obese.

Galt always remembers David Duval, a slightly chunky great golfer whose game went to shit when he became a weight loss freak.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#931006 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931007 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you just talk to hear yourself talking? I'm trying to eat lunch.
Galt never gets a lunch break, eats lunch while working.

Can I sue my employer?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931008 Jun 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps you should do a little reading to know the real deal. Here look it up if you can.
Bush's Speech Before The Joint Session Of Congress After 9/11
"It may include dramatic strikes, visible on TV, and covert operations, secret even in success. We will starve terrorists of funding, turn them one against each other, drive them from place to place, until there is no refuge or no rest. And we will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime"
Now libtards quit flapping your gums!!!!!
And then he proceeded to invade Iraq. You are way off base as usual.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931009 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we've discussed authoritarian-submissive personality types before.
Isn't that $50 more per hour?

Location hidden

#931010 Jun 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-authoring bills is not what most consider leadership skills.
Neither is voting present on many bills proposed requiring one to take a stand.
Let me rephrase the question. Who or what did he lead that qualified him to take on the leadershp of the presidency?
The 2008 election.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931011 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt never gets a lunch break, eats lunch while working.
Can I sue my employer?
I didn't know you worked for Tenzing. I always have a working lunch.

Location hidden

#931012 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like an old-fashioned record player where the needle hits a scratch and keeps repeating the same groove.
Yep .. huh?

Oh.

Thought you were talking about Carol.

Nevermind.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931013 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Salad or Ring Dings?
Salad. After my opening tirade against obesity I figured that was the obvious choice.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931014 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest part of the "obesity problem" is that the government standards defining obesity are ridiculous. Any male with more muscle definition than a scarecrow like Obama is labeled obese.
Galt always remembers David Duval, a slightly chunky great golfer whose game went to shit when he became a weight loss freak.
Bah, go watch any film footage years ago mostly everyone was skinny/average weight. Now we are a bunch of fat fcks, quit trying to sugarcoat it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931016 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, binary thinking is emblematic of the right. If I don't tune into O'Reilly and Hannity then I must be a Chris Mathews liberal.
There's more than just chocolate and vanilla.
Totally dumb response.

Sonic has the blue print for the LEFT echo chamber which Soros helps fund (follow his links)-Media Matters, Talking Points, Mother Jones, etc.

It is a redo of Journalist. Bounce the comment around enough until maybe someone will think something totally idiotic means something.

Please note that these are partisan charity sites.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931017 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep .. huh?
Oh.
Thought you were talking about Carol.
Nevermind.
You have proven that you are a faithful Progressive who will tow the line.

This is becoming overkill.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#931018 Jun 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Andrew Breitbart died before he had a chance to defend.
Too bad.
The truth behind their lies

"OBAMA" WHISTLE BLOWERS:

1. John Kiriakou - Sentenced to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to disclosing the name of a covert CIA officer to a member of the media.

Typical Bush/Cheney move. No surprise that cons would think he did nothing wrong.

2. Stephen Jin-Woo Kim, the Defense Department employee who allegedly leaked classified information to Fox News reporter James Rosen.

Cons will give a free ride to anyone associated with "Fox News"

3. Bradley Manning - Passed hundreds of thousands of classified documents to Wikileaks.

Even cons were upset over that one.

4. Shamai Leibowitz who as a contract linguist for the FBI, leaked transcripts of wiretaps of the Israeli embassy to blogger Richard Silverstein, because he feared that Israel was about to launch an attack on the Iranian nuclear program.

WHISTLE BLOWERS UNDER BUSH:

1. Jeffery Sterling, a CIA employee who was indicted under the Espionage Act for allegedly leaking information about the Agency's efforts against Iran's nuclear program, to James Risen between 2002 and 2004.

"Between 2002 and 2004 the U.S. federal government intercepted several interstate emails to and from Sterling, which were "(...) routed through a server located in the Eastern District of Virginia (...)". The authorities also traced telephone calls between Sterling and - according to a senior government official[1]- the journalist and book author James Risen. In the intercepted communications Sterling allegedly revealed national defense information to an unauthorized person."

2. Thomas Drake - A former senior NSA official, Thomas Drake was accused, in 2007, of leaking classified information on NSA waste and mismanagement, related to the Trailblazer program, to The Baltimore Sun.

3. Lawrence Franklin - A Pentagon official who was arrested in 2005 for leaking classified information about the US' Iran policy to members of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

http://www.mediaite.com/online/traitors-or-he...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931019 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, go watch any film footage years ago mostly everyone was skinny/average weight. Now we are a bunch of fat fcks, quit trying to sugarcoat it.
Except, Galt is right. Kids are labeled obese when there is no visible fat on their body based on too low weight goals. The weight goals do not account for that some kids are athletic and do have muscle mass that weighs more than fat.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#931020 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And then he proceeded to invade Iraq. You are way off base as usual.
Saddam was paying the Palestinian suicide bombers families $25,000. That is aiding and supporting. Can't you read? Oh never mind, I forgot you are a libtard. You can't understand what you read!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931021 Jun 24, 2013
We now have two sets of criminals.

Those in the government who spy on Americans illegally and then perjure themselves by lying about it in sworn testimony to Congress, and those like Snowden who reveal the truth, however illegally, in the defense of privacy.

Prosecute one and you should prosecute the other if intellectually honest.
blackrushlimbaug h

Voorhees, NJ

#931022 Jun 24, 2013
he should like take our mon ey and give it to Ukraine and haiti where all the poor white and black people live..

or something..

because we're going to hell..

Location hidden

#931023 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I have news, killing of babies outside the womb was already illegal when Obama voted no on the typical anti-abortion efforts to curb abortions through getting certain terminology in the law.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Neither one of you geniuses seem to realize that partial birth abortion occurs prior to infant being completely born outside of the womb.
Oh I'll let it pass and just assume you've never been around when this particular lie was vetted.

The Illinois bill in question was almost identical to the existing federal ban on partial birth abortions the key difference being a back door the anti-abortionists snuck into it that could have been exploited to ban abortions entirely. Its the sneaky, lying kind of crap the "Christian" right is known for.

Carol for one has been schooled on this a number of times but in typical Carol fashion, down but never beaten she trots the same ol' crap out again once the dust has settled.

You can practically hear the hand-wringing when you read her posts.

All part of her entertaining character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 9 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min DonPanic 49,251
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Rick Moss 71,133
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 2 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance