Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Eyes Wide Shut

Waynesboro, MS

#931182 Jun 24, 2013
Israelis Enjoy Massacre (Shocking)
Watch:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#931183 Jun 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bigot; I have no respect for that closet queen who calls the President of the United States boy and magic negro every single day and continually reveals his homoerotic fantasies about sheep.
He's a pos peepee pants polack whose probably so fking fat that his fat flesh is glued to his naugahyde chair.
I'm not the one who had to have a Garage Door installed on her Double-Wide just get in and out for liquor store trips.

Don't you just wish that McDonald's had Home Delivery?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931184 Jun 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> tou see in libtardville everything belongs to the government. Letting people keep more of the money they earn is 'lost revenue'!!!
Weren't you whining about a balanced budget last week?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#931185 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused 'cause you keep trying to put me on a "side".
She has largely succeeded in putting you on a low level instead of any 'side'.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#931186 Jun 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing would call that propaganda. All other liberals will simply pretend you didn't post it. It became invisible as soon as Bush was credited for a good economy before the democrats ruined it with the bad mortgage loan crisis.
the Bush economy was horrible before 2006. plenty of evidence to back that up. wanna see it?

and how about Bush wanting people who had bad credit histories to have a home? and why is that every time i point that out, you seem to forget it 10 minutes later?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#931187 Jun 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing would call that propaganda. All other liberals will simply pretend you didn't post it. It became invisible as soon as Bush was credited for a good economy before the democrats ruined it with the bad mortgage loan crisis.
Yes, I would also call it cherry picking that does not prove cause and effect.

In 2001 the CBO estimated the entire national debt would be paid down by 2013 but that was before two wars, two major tax cuts, medicare expansion, financial collapse, etc.

Hmmm, instead in 2013 the debt's 16 trillion.

That's cause and effect.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#931188 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have happened. If America caught up with you you wouldn't be able to type with broken fingers. The idiot teabaggers are in the crosshairs now.
You're confused detzing 'cause you keep trying to not put yourself on a "side".

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#931189 Jun 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Qatar, Jordan, Lebannon___just about every nation in the middle East wants Assad and his generals gone. It's a twofer because an Assad exit dramatically weakens Hezbollah.
Presently only Iran, certain factions in Iraq and of course Russia support Assad.
The rebels are equally despicable and may turn on each other in the absence of Assad, never the less Syria's neighbors including Israel would prefer the rebels to Assad.
Interesting.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#931190 Jun 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Leon Pannetta leaked the name of the Seal Team Six--will O'bama being going after him first--O'bama should take these people in the order they leaked don't cha think?
Leon Panetta did not purposefully leak information. He didn't run to the foreign press & cut some sort of deal.

He should have waited for the books to be published first.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#931191 Jun 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who had to have a Garage Door installed on her Double-Wide just get in and out for liquor store trips.
Don't you just wish that McDonald's had Home Delivery?
Yeah sure fatty; I don't eat fast food. Go have a twinkie and a hunk of kielbasa.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931192 Jun 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
The truth about Bush’s Tax Cuts not the Liberal Myth!!
Manufacturing output soared to its highest level in 20 years. The stock market revived, creating almost $7 trillion in new shareholder wealth. From 2003 to 2007, the S&P 500 almost doubled. After the Bush tax cuts started in 2001, quickly ending the 2001 recession, the economy continued to grow for another 73 months. From 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17%, meaning an additional $2.1 trillion for the American people".
Wow all this good news and yet he still managed to put us 5 trillion deeper in debt, left with almost no job growth after 8 years, 2 never ending/unpaid for wars, a crashed housing market, crashed stock market and a global recession. What else ya got?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931193 Jun 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Jefro; at least she knows how to eat with a fork and knife; that piece of trash hillbilly doesn't even know how to set a table, eats off of paper plates!!
Meanwhile, Joan Rivers has had an amazing career and has remained famous and relevant well into her 80's.
Perhaps you Bocajews fail to realize that Joan Rivers is a joke, the ultimate stereotype of your NYC/Boca tribe.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#931194 Jun 24, 2013
Bill Gates and The WHO Team Up To Counter Negative Stigma Attached To Vaccines With Public Surveillance System

June 24, 2013

It should be a very encouraging and a positive sign for anti-vaccine advocates when international funding agencies start to invest in surveillance projects focused on monitoring and detection of public concerns around vaccines...

http://intellihub.com/2013/06/24/bill-gates-a...

- ALSO -

USDA Organic Infant Formula Contains Pesticide Labeled as a “Nutrient”

http://www.infowars.com/usda-organic-infant-f...

- AND -

The USDA’s Organic Deception

http://www.infowars.com/the-usdas-organic-dec...

I don't see how Anyone could be duped into trusting Anything these people say or do anymore, especially for a paycheck - it's poison. Have faith in The One Who made it All as He brings "Wickedness" to it's end, don't go off into destruction with the deceived.

'...you are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean." http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-27.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-28.htm

http://biblehub.com/john/8-44.htm
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931195 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2001 the CBO estimated the entire national debt would be paid down by 2013 but that was before two wars, two major tax cuts, medicare expansion, financial collapse, etc.
That's cause and effect.
Man, we were right there, so close. And then Bush came along. Argh!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#931196 Jun 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, the Sun is always rising somewhere.
But it's always setting on folks like you.
I call my brother sun cause he shine like 1. Where I'm from, that's a compliment. I think you forgot who you were talking to. Need I remind you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#931197 Jun 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Same one used to go into Afghanistan. Same one that stopped the Protestant/Catholic war in Great Britain. I thought you could understand what you read. My mistake.
Afghanistan and the "Protestant/Catholic war in Great Britain" were over alleged possession and ready-to-use WMD?

Yeah, I can read.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#931198 Jun 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News host Bill Hemmer on Monday said that his network would “make something up” if there was no other news, a joke in which many critics will find more truth than humor.
Following Monday’s Supreme Court decision to send an affirmative action case back to the lower court, Hemmer noted that the court had not yet handed down rulings in several other major cases.
“It doesn’t look like the voting rights decision or the gay marriage decision comes down today apparently,” the Fox News host explained.
“Well, they have to give us something to talk about the rest of the week,” senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano pointed out.
“We’ll make something up,” Hemmer shrugged.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/24/fox-new...
just business as usual.
Homer has been saying this forever.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931199 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause and effect.
The CBO is a plug-and-chug operation, using assumptions dictated by Congress. Their output is no better or worse than the assumptions used.
Eyes Wide Shut

Waynesboro, MS

#931200 Jun 24, 2013
Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)
Watch:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#931201 Jun 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't teasing, he said those things and much more___Realtime has a 20/20 memory. Galt-Nobama talked about Kate and eight, described the occupation of her husbands father, talked about the construction of the Reading pagoda, went on and on about the areas mushroom growers and how most had resorted to hiring illegals.
He's either a paid contributor or a home bound nutjob.
He still posts on the Allentown PA forum and perhaps other Eastern PA forums.
Temeculah CA, Spring TX and many other locations are stops on TOR (onion routing), a location hiding offering.
Maybe Florida will be kind enough to explain it all again.
I wasn't teasing either, but I was wrong to assume that Galt was educated enough to work at home in a network marketing business. Galt can't even spell!:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Green Mountain Man 52,735
Abby 4.21.15 22 min Sublime1 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Sublime1 99,352
Amy 4.21.15 30 min Sublime1 1
Word (Dec '08) 48 min RACE 5,193
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 187,011
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,622
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]