Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
854,801 - 854,820 of 1,096,849 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you can regale us more with your professional exploits on the matter son.
I'm rather interested if you prefer the male or females of the species.
If you are propositioning me, be advised that Obamacare won't cover it. You're on your own.

BTW, I prefer females.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought this up to my doctor and he turned to me and said "312 million people also have no clue what's going to happen. Wait. Make that 312 million + 1".
He went on to say that I shouldn't worry but, whatever I do, I shouldn't jump at the first instructions that the Magic Negro hands to me. "Take your sweet-ass time about it" he said grinning.
Until my husband's employer sends out a memo before October they will no longer be providing employee insurance, I'm going to just think happy thoughts.

Even if they do, I'm still just going to think happy thoughts. It's the only way I can cope with the insanity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably picking petunias instead of securing his health insurance too.
Yeah is in for a rude awakening, I'm afraid. Just like a lot of other people.
Yeah and his ilk seem to have an unshakable belief that Washington is Mother and that Mother will kiss their boo-boo and make it better.

...at someone else's expense, of course. But they don't want to talk about that part and, if forced to, will say that those evil rich people should pay for everything anyways, Blah, Blah, Blah....

Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. I wouldn't know.
But it sounds like you do.
Hmmmm... you not knowing.

SNAFU.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are propositioning me, be advised that Obamacare won't cover it. You're on your own.
BTW, I prefer females.
I wouldn't do that son. You'd need to be human first...

... and you just don't qualify. And since you're asexual, you're pretty useless.. like everything else you do.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should now son.
You have the inordinate ability to clearly fill them at will and with volume. It's truly amazing.
Your mouth is set to Autopilot and the pilot parachuted a long, long time ago.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and his ilk seem to have an unshakable belief that Washington is Mother and that Mother will kiss their boo-boo and make it better.
...at someone else's expense, of course. But they don't want to talk about that part and, if forced to, will say that those evil rich people should pay for everything anyways, Blah, Blah, Blah....
Really? I do?

You wouldn't happen to have a post number on that, would you son?

No, I'm sure you don't.

SNAFU.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Until my husband's employer sends out a memo before October they will no longer be providing employee insurance, I'm going to just think happy thoughts.
Even if they do, I'm still just going to think happy thoughts. It's the only way I can cope with the insanity.
The Sun will rise tomorrow, the Robins will sing their songs and children will still play and laugh.

Just as they all did during the Third Reich.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
NBC's David Gregory Sunday asked 'Guardian's' Glenn Greenwald on 'Meet the Press' if he should be charged with a crime for aiding and abetting National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden.
It is good to know that Gregory is so "open minded" that he is willing to ignore First Amendment Rights and any pretense at being an alleged journalist to be a spokesperson for the admin.
Another Brooks in the making?
Another project for Eric Holder. Confiscate the Guardian's employees emails and phone records.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth is set to Autopilot and the pilot parachuted a long, long time ago.
As opposed to your conscious effort to crash the plane regardless of what the pilot says?

I'll take it son.

At least it would show natural selection works.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has been ruthless with whistle blowers.
Don't know why the countries today choose to thumb their collective noses at this admin. Maybe it was simply a mistrust of the admin protest.
It has to do with Obama's pledge of transparency.

However, I think you people are completely clueless when it comes to what goes on in this country. I suggest you read the attached Justice Department report if you want to understand why countries like Russia and China "thumb their collective noses at this admin."

Examples from the report:

On Oct. 3, 2012: "An indictment was unsealed in the Eastern District of New York charging 11 members of a Russian procurement network operating in the United States and Russia, as well as a Houston based export company, Arc Electronics Inc., and a Moscow-based procurement firm, Apex System L.L.C.,with illegally exporting high-tech microelectronics from the United States to Russian military and intelligence agencies. Alexander Fishenko, an owner and executive of both the American and Russian companies, is also charged with operating as an unregistered agent of the Russian government inside the U.S. by illegally procuring the microelectronics on behalf of the Russian government."

Sept. 26, 2012: Sixing Liu, aka “Steve Liu,” a native of China with a PhD in electrical engineering who worked as a senior staff
engineer for Space & Navigation, a New Jersey-based division of L-3 Communications, was convicted in the District of New Jersey of exporting sensitive U.S. military technology to China, stealing trade secrets and lying to federal agents."

The jury convicted Liu of nine of 11 counts of an April 5, 2012 second superseding indictment, specifically six counts of violating the Arms 14 Export Control Act, one count of possessing stolen trade secrets in violation of the Economic Espionage Act, one count of transporting stolen property, and one count of lying to federal
agents."

http://www.pmddtc.state.gov/compliance/docume...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I do?
You wouldn't happen to have a post number on that, would you son?
No, I'm sure you don't.
SNAFU.
I can read you like a book.

...you know what a book is, don't you?

Johannes Gutenberg?

Oh, well.....
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you can regale us more with your professional exploits on the matter son.
I'm rather interested if you prefer the male or females of the species.
Do you get a lot of people saying to you things like you're really annoying?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Mark Brook wrote:
I am Mrs. Kate lord .I am so delighted helping people who are in need.
Be informed that i am honestly willing to help you with your requested
loan and the loan i offer to people is a low interest rate of 3% which
is very affordable.My aim is to help you with your requested loan to
help solve your situation.A repayment terms will be figured out for
the repayment of the loan and i want you to know before you can be
granted this loan,you have to be above 18 years of age and also you
have to be honest and co-operative. And we provides a number of
financial assistance programs for small businesses including personal
mortgage loans, home loans, car loans, company loans, start up
business Loans.
Contact the company via email:marklenders070@yahoo.co. uk
LOAN APPLICATION FORM.
Your Full Name:
Address:
State:
Loan Amount:
Sex:
Loan Duration:
Phone Number:
Fax:
Monthly Income:
Specific date you need the loan :
Monthly Income:
NOTE:This are needed before we can proceed with
the transaction of the loan okay.
Regards
MD Mark Brook
No thanks, Ms. Lerner.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
This administration is now so distrusted on so many levels, it's almost hard to keep up.
But just curious. How many on here are prepared for Obamacare, know exactly what's going on and know how to sign up for government exchanges and what insurance they can afford?
Because if you don't have it all figured out by the end of the year, the IRS will be expecting you to pay up.
Even though I have no idea what the IRS can do when millions haven't figured it out and simply don't pay up.
I think you and whatever; two Russian lovers should defect and move there, oh, and take that polish drag queen with ya

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I think you people are completely clueless when it comes to what goes on in this country. I suggest you read the attached Justice Department report if you want to understand why countries like Russia and China "thumb their collective noses at this admin."
On Oct. 3, 2012: "An indictment was unsealed in the Eastern District of New York charging 11 members of a Russian procurement network operating in the United States and Russia, as well as a Houston based export company, Arc Electronics Inc., and a Moscow-based procurement firm, Apex System L.L.C.,with illegally exporting high-tech microelectronics from the United States to Russian military and intelligence agencies. Alexander Fishenko, an owner and executive of both the American and Russian companies, is also charged with operating as an unregistered agent of the Russian government inside the U.S. by illegally procuring the microelectronics on behalf of the Russian government."
Sept. 26, 2012: Sixing Liu, aka “Steve Liu,” a native of China with a PhD in electrical engineering who worked as a senior staff
engineer for Space & Navigation, a New Jersey-based division of L-3 Communications, was convicted in the District of New Jersey of exporting sensitive U.S. military technology to China, stealing trade secrets and lying to federal agents."
The jury convicted Liu of nine of 11 counts of an April 5, 2012 second superseding indictment, specifically six counts of violating the Arms 14 Export Control Act, one count of possessing stolen trade secrets in violation of the Economic Espionage Act, one count of transporting stolen property, and one count of lying to federal
agents."
Obama's pledge of transparency??!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

The Chinese and the Russians AND the Muslim Terrorist networks are all making a fool of the Magic Negro and you want us to believe that he's doing something serious to 'protect' us?

Like having the IRS screw over his political opposition? Like violating the 1st Amendment by spying on the press and their families and friends?

The Russians warned him about the Boston Bombers and nothing happened and all of those billions of daily data gatherings amount to ...what? 9 Muslims terrorists have made it to their targets during his golfing watch while ZRO occurred after 9/11 on Bush's watch.

We have a boy in the White House enjoying his family vacations, Dood. And nothing more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The fear mongering is going to be Obama's baby considering a recent poll showed that 4 out of 10 Americans think Obamacare has already been repealed.
Wait until they get a letter and a hefty fine from the IRS after January 1. And then try to see a doctor of their choice.
Hope your insurance is secured.
Remember ...a tax, not a fine.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you and whatever; two Russian lovers should defect and move there, oh, and take that polish drag queen with ya
And you should stop sleeping passed out on the kitchen floor.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
agents."
Fishenko? That name stinks
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read you like a book.
...you know what a book is, don't you?
Johannes Gutenberg?
Oh, well.....
Sure I do son.

Do you know how to open one?

Sorry. Rhetorical question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Dale 176,925
Amy 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 11
Abby 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr whatitis 3,914
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••