Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930678 Jun 24, 2013
No one really believes Corker and/or Hoeven really wrote a comprehensive 1,200 page bill right? It's the Senate Dems/WH bill.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#930679 Jun 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the welfare out of the farm bill and it will pass, dufus.
You are of course referring to the welfare for corporate farms, right?
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#930680 Jun 24, 2013
OBAMA GOT PUNKED by PUTIN a REAL G thats what you call SWAG PUTIN HAS REAL POWER NOT JUST THE power TO IMPRESS FOOLS it's not that you DIDnt what to talk to PUTIN HE DIDNT WANT TO HEAR SHI* you had to say he KNOW OBABA IS A FRAUD THE WORLD LEADERS KNOW OBABA IS controlled he has no REAL POWER IN THE WORLD OF POWER HE HAS NO HISTORY TO BACK HIM UP LIKE BUSH HAD BUSH AND CLINTON HAD BUSH sr. to BACK HIM UP FROM THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF PLANES LANDING IN ARK. DROPPING OF PRODUCT for BLACK OPS. suckers inorder to know the TRUTH YOU MUST FIRST BELIVE THE IMPOSSIBLE
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#930681 Jun 24, 2013
WikiLeaks' Assange urges support for Snowden, slams Obama 'betrayal'

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/22/world/europe/uk...

This really confuses the DemocRATS.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#930682 Jun 24, 2013
Barack Obama supports Wikileaks

Funny how easy it is to expose the hypocritical left. One only needs to wait and they do it themselves. Just give them a rope.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#930683 Jun 24, 2013
I am not a crook!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#930684 Jun 24, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
birfer freakazoid!
Idiot retard liberals start and are the "proud parents" of the birther movement, sellout, then blame someone else because they're the idiots..

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#930685 Jun 24, 2013
Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>THE POLL numbers are falling like crazy ONLY 6000 TURN OUT TO HEAR THE FRAUD SPEAK compared to 180,000+ hahahahahah OBABA is a has been never really was because he is fake and his history will show he was fake and more to come believe it or not the truth will be wide open soon bit by bit he has no more use to the powers that put him in place to begin with the FIRST KENYAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT HE CANT LIVE THAT DOWN HE HAS NO BLACK AMERICAN FAMILY FACT! BELIEVE IT OR NOT FRAUD and that will come BACK TO HAUNT THE URBAN DEMOCRATS FOR YEARS TO COME
just like Bush is haunting rural Republicans? for decades to come?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#930686 Jun 24, 2013
You can trust me! I'm transparent! Eeeaaayyyyaaahhh!

Obama’s approval, trust ratings suffer severe drops: Poll

For the first time in his presidency, the poll also found less than half of respondents believed that Obama was honest, Politico reports.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/obamas-ap...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#930687 Jun 24, 2013
You can trust me!

I am not a crook!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#930688 Jun 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with this statement?
What you're bein told:
Don't look at the NSA. Look at Snowden.
By whom:
The Democrats.
You would be one of the propagandists telling people this.
... and Lindsey Graham is a Democrat, idiot. Now, let's talk about why you're such a Dick Cheney fan all of a sudden.
You call me an idiot and then claim Lindsey Graham is a Democrat?
You imply ONLY Democrats defend NSA and I pointed out Cheney did too, how does that make me a Cheney fan?
You get crazier every day.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#930689 Jun 24, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say: "Is Obama worse than Bush? That's beside the point"?
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Mindless robot.
great response. a lengthy reasoned reply such as that should be enshrined in the Topix hall of fame.

oh sure, call me a mindless robot.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#930690 Jun 24, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they let you leave the psychiatric hospital?
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#930691 Jun 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Obama worse than Bush? That's beside the point
Obama's transformation from national security dove to hawk is the norm: any president is captive to America's imperial power
...Whereas Bush illegally invaded a nation with great fanfare, Obama has chosen to bump people off with great stealth (unless it's Bin Laden, in which case he metaphorically parades around with a head on a pike). Those are different strategies, but the discussion about which is better or worse is sterile precisely because neither is good and neither works. Whatever their declared intentions, both involve the murder of civilians and the creation of enemies, which in turn demand a clandestine security structure that seeks to pre-empt the metastasizing resistance to its policies both at home and abroad. The sprawling growth of its spying program is commensurate with the size of its military and the spread of its incursions into countries like Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan where it is not formally at war.
As I wrote the day before Obama's first inauguration:
"He has been elected to represent the interests of the most powerful country in the world. Those will not be the same interests as those of the powerless."
America did not come by that power through its own innate genius. It acquired it, as do all empires, in no small part through war, invasion, subterfuge and exploitation. Spying and lying about it comes with the job description for which Obama applied and was reappointed.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
HE is a FRAUD he is not a DOVE TURNING INTO A HAWK lolololololhahahahahahaha WHAT A CROCK OF SHI* he is a fraud turning with the wind that controls him he is NO INDIEPENDENT THINKER WHO SAYS I HEARD ABOUT IN THE NEWSPAPERS AS THE HEAD OF ANY ORGANIZATION he is not ready for the JOB HE HAS NO HISTORY SOME GUY THEY SAY HEY WE CAN USE THIS so they build the cult personality of OBAMA to be a LEGEND more LIKE A MYTH like a UNICORN but it was really an ALBINO DONKEY lolololololololohahahahaha 1st KENYAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT lalalalalalalolololololohahaha hahahahhURBAN DEMOCRATS FROM WIKIKI BEACH lalallololololhahahahhoohoohoo hWHERE IS HIS BLACK FAMILY ON HIS FATHERS SIDE BLACK AMERICANS FROM THE SOUTH THEY NOT EVEN FROM SOUTH AFRICA lololololol BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS FROM THE SOUTH SIDE/south side QUEENS he not even from MAIN LAND AMERICA lololololhahahah what his FATHER WAS IN THE AMERICAN ARMY lololololol he was born on an army base lolololhahahahah
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930692 Jun 24, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
More idiocy from Progressives who fail to understand what they are criticizing.

The subsidies paid to farmers are for ten named groups-wheat, milk, peanuts, soybeans, corn, etc.

Did you ever think about why the FEDs are making it profitable to raise those crops? Of course not.

These named food items are considered essential by the FEDs because they are used as commodities to fulfill obligations to the UN food programs and used for low income commodities as well are sent to school lunch programs and other institutions.

What the law states is- if the market price falls below a certain level -making it unprofitable to produce this item- the government will fallow a formula to reimburse the farmer so there will always be a supply.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930693 Jun 24, 2013
*follow*
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#930694 Jun 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
great response. a lengthy reasoned reply such as that should be enshrined in the Topix hall of fame.
oh sure, call me a mindless robot.
""Is Obama worse than Bush? That's beside the point"?
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

Baaawwwaaahhh!!!!!

Mindless robot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#930695 Jun 24, 2013
Obama agenda: Pew shows Obama’s approval holding steady

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/20...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#930696 Jun 24, 2013
Obama’s approval, trust ratings suffer severe drops: Poll

For the first time in his presidency, the poll also found less than half of respondents believed that Obama was honest, Politico reports.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/obamas-ap...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#930697 Jun 24, 2013
Did the IRS Win the Election for Obama?

....Peggy Noonan on Friday touted Vueger’s spin on the study (which she clearly did not read) and seemed especially taken with the theory that it was a Democratic voter suppression effort:

Think about the sheer political facts of the president’s 2012 victory. The first thing we learned, in the weeks after the voting, was that the Obama campaign was operating with a huge edge in its technological operation—its vast digital capability and sophistication. The second thing we learned, in the past month, is that while the campaign was on, the president’s fiercest foes, in the Tea Party, were being thwarted, diverted and stopped. Technological savvy plus IRS corruption. The president’s victory now looks colder, more sordid, than it did.

Thinking about it, as Noonan suggests I do, I just cannot find a there there. The Tea Party seems to have contributed to a higher vote for the GOP — measured by the popular vote for the House, which is Veuger’s baseline — in 2012 than in 2008, and much a larger total than 2010. Meanwhile, the Tea Party was not being “thwarted, diverted, and stopped.” The IRS was examining the applications of Tea Party-affiliated non-profits, none of which should have had nothing to do with the campaign anyway.

There was a good reason they were being examined. Although we would like to think these citizens groups are as pure as newly fallen snow, the fact is, some Tea Party non-profits were clearly breaking the law.

Not for the first time in the last few years, Peggy Noonan needs to take a deep breath. And AEI might want to caution Stan Veuger about using his colleagues’ straightforward scholarly work to extrapolate a case that is not there.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/did-th...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 49,310
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,209
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Cheftell 68,907
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]