Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#930544 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily also tells baby jokes inside of abortion clinics.
She likes to use gay insults too but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support gay marriage.

Go figure.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930545 Jun 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The fear mongering is going to be Obama's baby considering a recent poll showed that 4 out of 10 Americans think Obamacare has already been repealed.
Wait until they get a letter and a hefty fine from the IRS after January 1. And then try to see a doctor of their choice.
Hope your insurance is secured.
Well that's just fine and dandy son.

You keep beating that drum while shouting 'the sky is falling! the sky is falling!'

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#930546 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just like a fear monger in 1930's Germany about jews.
interesting....
You sound like a sheep just after the bestiality and right before the slaughter; a bright giggle just before the beheading.

Lapeer, MI

#930547 Jun 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The fear mongering is going to be Obama's baby considering a recent poll showed that 4 out of 10 Americans think Obamacare has already been repealed.
Wait until they get a letter and a hefty fine from the IRS after January 1. And then try to see a doctor of their choice.
Hope your insurance is secured.
Yeah is a Pollyanna lost in the petunia patch.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930548 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A bag of sh it carries weight, too.
Just like you.
You should now son.

You have the inordinate ability to clearly fill them at will and with volume. It's truly amazing.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930549 Jun 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course, it is. It's the new liberal math.
lol! As opposed to the conservative math?

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930550 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a sheep just after the bestiality and right before the slaughter; a bright giggle just before the beheading.
Perhaps you can regale us more with your professional exploits on the matter son.

I'm rather interested if you prefer the male or females of the species.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#930551 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably picking petunias instead of securing his health insurance too.

Yeah is in for a rude awakening, I'm afraid. Just like a lot of other people.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930552 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just hate it when you're outclassed son?

Lapeer, MI

#930553 Jun 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
NBC's David Gregory Sunday asked 'Guardian's' Glenn Greenwald on 'Meet the Press' if he should be charged with a crime for aiding and abetting National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden.
It is good to know that Gregory is so "open minded" that he is willing to ignore First Amendment Rights and any pretense at being an alleged journalist to be a spokesperson for the admin.
Another Brooks in the making?
David Gregory is a paid stooge.

Lapeer, MI

#930554 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just hate it when you're outclassed son?
Gee. I wouldn't know.

But it sounds like you do.

Lapeer, MI

#930555 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you can regale us more with your professional exploits on the matter son.
I'm rather interested if you prefer the male or females of the species.
If you are propositioning me, be advised that Obamacare won't cover it. You're on your own.

BTW, I prefer females.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#930556 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought this up to my doctor and he turned to me and said "312 million people also have no clue what's going to happen. Wait. Make that 312 million + 1".
He went on to say that I shouldn't worry but, whatever I do, I shouldn't jump at the first instructions that the Magic Negro hands to me. "Take your sweet-ass time about it" he said grinning.
Until my husband's employer sends out a memo before October they will no longer be providing employee insurance, I'm going to just think happy thoughts.

Even if they do, I'm still just going to think happy thoughts. It's the only way I can cope with the insanity.

Lapeer, MI

#930557 Jun 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably picking petunias instead of securing his health insurance too.
Yeah is in for a rude awakening, I'm afraid. Just like a lot of other people.
Yeah and his ilk seem to have an unshakable belief that Washington is Mother and that Mother will kiss their boo-boo and make it better.

...at someone else's expense, of course. But they don't want to talk about that part and, if forced to, will say that those evil rich people should pay for everything anyways, Blah, Blah, Blah....

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930558 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. I wouldn't know.
But it sounds like you do.
Hmmmm... you not knowing.

SNAFU.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930559 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are propositioning me, be advised that Obamacare won't cover it. You're on your own.
BTW, I prefer females.
I wouldn't do that son. You'd need to be human first...

... and you just don't qualify. And since you're asexual, you're pretty useless.. like everything else you do.

Lapeer, MI

#930560 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should now son.
You have the inordinate ability to clearly fill them at will and with volume. It's truly amazing.
Your mouth is set to Autopilot and the pilot parachuted a long, long time ago.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930561 Jun 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and his ilk seem to have an unshakable belief that Washington is Mother and that Mother will kiss their boo-boo and make it better.
...at someone else's expense, of course. But they don't want to talk about that part and, if forced to, will say that those evil rich people should pay for everything anyways, Blah, Blah, Blah....
Really? I do?

You wouldn't happen to have a post number on that, would you son?

No, I'm sure you don't.

SNAFU.

Lapeer, MI

#930562 Jun 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Until my husband's employer sends out a memo before October they will no longer be providing employee insurance, I'm going to just think happy thoughts.
Even if they do, I'm still just going to think happy thoughts. It's the only way I can cope with the insanity.
The Sun will rise tomorrow, the Robins will sing their songs and children will still play and laugh.

Just as they all did during the Third Reich.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#930564 Jun 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
NBC's David Gregory Sunday asked 'Guardian's' Glenn Greenwald on 'Meet the Press' if he should be charged with a crime for aiding and abetting National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden.
It is good to know that Gregory is so "open minded" that he is willing to ignore First Amendment Rights and any pretense at being an alleged journalist to be a spokesperson for the admin.
Another Brooks in the making?
Another project for Eric Holder. Confiscate the Guardian's employees emails and phone records.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Eric 69,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,987
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 52 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 28
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]