Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#930512 Jun 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Prove it wrong. You' can't because you've never picked up an American history book .
You made the claim, so you prove your point.

You welfare bums want others to do your research?

Galt spits out dummies like you for fun.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#930513 Jun 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Islamic Mosques: Excluded From Surveillance By Feds
While Government agencies watch you – Mosques run amuck
Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures us that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is necessary to stop terrorists, and yet it won’t snoop in mosques, where the terrorists emanate from. Fact - Many of the terrorists have been radicalized in Mosques and Muslim agencies right here in America. According to the NSA the government’s sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes Mosques and Muslim affiliated facilities. Supposedly this is done to protect the sensibilities of innocent Muslims who worship in Mosques.
Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. Surveillance or undercover sting operations are not allowed without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee (SORC). Who makes up this body, and under what methodology do they review requests - nobody knows. The names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret. Why is it necessary to keep the names and titles of the people who decide whether or not to protect the rest of the country from radical Muslims, secret?
MORE:
https://usjf.net/2013/06/islamic-mosques-excl...
Peter
6 days ago
Removing mosques for supervision is incredibly stupid. What fools authorized that?...
luvzforplay
4 days ago
It is my understanding that recently the majority of Homeland Security top officers appointed by Obama are Muslims ! Seems with all the terrorist threats from them , isn’t it kind of stupid to appoint what amounts to Muslim Brotherhood members to supposed anti-terrorist agency ??
Doug
4 days ago
Idiots, subversives, and traitors are running the government.
Nancy
2 days ago
Why do Muslims have more rights than Americans? Than Christian groups? Patriotic Tea Party members? Our nation is in serious trouble. Read “When a Nation Forgets God” by Erwin Lutzer, Moody Press. It talks about Hitler and how he gained access to the German people, little by little, helping them he said, and then WHAM! We need to wake up as a Nation, return to God, and get real about our enemies……usually attached to Mosques. Come On, Get Real!
Great Article. We can't be having moslems under surveillance... who is going to blow us up if catch all the moslems planning attacks on our soil?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930514 Jun 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad Clinton wasn't a little tougher on terrorism huh? he didn't really care. F*cking idiot Billy Clinton.
as opposed to bushie boy? he invaded someone for the heck of it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930515 Jun 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Prove it wrong. You' can't because you've never picked up an American history book .
You have made your fair share of major history blunders.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#930516 Jun 23, 2013
Three physicians were talking tonight about how Obamacare is making the already existing problems with health care even worse.

They came up with better solutions in their own private practices just to avoid Obamacare.

It really made me angry. We wanted the health care system changed for the better. And certainly not run by the IRS.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930517 Jun 23, 2013
The Immigration Bill now includes Obama's job bill that failed in a previous vote
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#930518 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're hilarious son.
Thanks for your opinion!
You're a fool if you think the problems coming down the pike with Obamacare are hilarious - nevermind the ones it's already created.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#930519 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>????? Really? You must be talking about another country son.
January 1, 2001--- 2,470.52 &#8722;51.07%--the Nasdaq crashed 50% in one day. GW Bush took office on January 20th. Don't you remember yeah hoo. All because of Clinton.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930520 Jun 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made your fair share of major history blunders.
I guess blunders are one of your specialties....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930521 Jun 23, 2013
Corker admits the Corker-Hoevan admit does nothing to improve immigration law enforcement. Just hopes this will be corrected in conference.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/immigra...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#930522 Jun 23, 2013
A study conducted by The Physicians Foundation shows that physicians today are working less, seeing fewer patients, and reducing access to services. If that trend continues, nearly 45,000 full-time doctors will leave the medical field, greatly limiting patient access to care.

Fact: ObamaCare will worsen the current physician shortage. The law will also drive physicians to become hospital employees or to join large Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), where their treatment decisions will be monitored with mandatory electronic medical records. Government and private insurers will increasingly link payments to adherence to “comparative effectiveness” practice guidelines. Physicians will face significant conflicts-of-interest when their patients might benefit from treatments outside the guidelines, but the physician risks nonpayment (or losing his ACO contract) as a result.

http://www.signaturemd.com/concierge-medicine...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#930523 Jun 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY stupid polack closet queen
You have got the most pleasant disposition of any Topix poster I've ever known. You remind me of Shirley Temple with an AK-47.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930524 Jun 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I guess blunders are one of your specialties....
Pfft. It is now an insider joke for those who know what she posted.

You are an outsider.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#930525 Jun 23, 2013
Just in case this didn't post the first time.

A study conducted by The Physicians Foundation shows that physicians today are working less, seeing fewer patients, and reducing access to services. If that trend continues, nearly 45,000 full-time doctors will leave the medical field, greatly limiting patient access to care.

Fact: ObamaCare will worsen the current physician shortage. The law will also drive physicians to become hospital employees or to join large Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), where their treatment decisions will be monitored with mandatory electronic medical records. Government and private insurers will increasingly link payments to adherence to “comparative effectiveness” practice guidelines. Physicians will face significant conflicts-of-interest when their patients might benefit from treatments outside the guidelines, but the physician risks nonpayment (or losing his ACO contract) as a result.

http://www.signaturemd.com/concierge-medicine...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930526 Jun 23, 2013
“The electronic entry-exit identification system must be in place at all international airports and seaports in the United States where U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers are currently deployed,” Hoeven said.

That leaves out the southern land border the rest of the bill is so focused on — as well as the northern border, raising questions about the point of keeping track of exiting visitors at all.

"If we don’t have the land ports in the mix, then we never know who came into the country, if they left by land,” Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said Thursday.“The 9/11 Commission says the system will not work. The system will not work.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/immigra...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930527 Jun 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool if you think the problems coming down the pike with Obamacare are hilarious - nevermind the ones it's already created.
As I have before about Yeah. I find it amazing Yeah can find his butt to slide his Depends over it.

He is a knee-jerk poster. Posts nonsense most of time .

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#930528 Jun 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare single-handedly become a liability to full-time employment and a freeze on hiring.
If you think that's funny, you must like getting royally screwed.
And, yes, the same IRS who took their cue to go after this president's enemies from Obama's speeches in 2008 is now running Obamacare.
But I'll bet you think that's hilarious.
Better hope Republicans don't gain back the presidency and the Senate in the next few years. It won't be so funny anymore.
lily also tells baby jokes inside of abortion clinics.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#930529 Jun 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft. It is now an insider joke for those who know what she posted.
You are an outsider.
Which is why people like you can't be trusted son!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930530 Jun 23, 2013
There is no safety for honest men, but by believing all possible evil of evil men, and by acting ... on that belief. - Edmund Burke
Whatever

Gering, NE

#930531 Jun 23, 2013
Here is one person's viewpoint of the Middle East

"Putin determined keep Middle East on boil to sustain oil prices essential for sick Russian economy."

hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,181
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago