Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
854,541 - 854,560 of 1,095,332 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

So long, traitors and losers!!

Aunt Betty can come out of hiding now!!

I'll bet she smoked at least a pack while watching and being too afraid to post since I arrived.

I'll be back from time to time to mock you 24/7 right wing losers on this thread.

HAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Methane in ground water. It was part of the article.
What concentration?

How many wells?

Previously existing, or created by fracking?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "handling an earthquake"?
Seismic design is a critical element of all power plant design, given extraordinary consideration in nuclear power plant design.
And yet, the US isn't prepared.

And we'll know for sure when one of equal or bigger hits...

http://www.huduser.org/portal/publications/ne...
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

We have learned Russia's response to the US request to extradite Snowden. Russian officials state that the lack of an adequate passport does not mean Snowden cannot board a plane headed to South America.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again watch the brainless name calling.
Are you suggesting the Dems do not want the now Anonymous-turned Snowden captured?
Obama wants him extradited-remember.
However, as the most important issue to Americans -nope.
name calling?

so insinuating that right wing folks who live in a bubble of the FOX worldview are clueless is name calling??

i just thought i was being factual.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the whistle blower law does not make you a traitor -idiot.
You have been proving how big of a fool you are all morning long. Do you idiotically believe that name calling equals intelligence?
The only ones you are fooling here is your fellow clowns who offer the same nonsense.
Hey stupid, he didn't use the law. FDUH

What's with your lame, whining excuses??

He committed treason against the USA, then fled to China.

For you to defend this traitor only proves that you are just like him.

You hate America, you're a traitor. You have defended Putin over your own President, and defended a traitor who has arrest warrants out for him.

It won't be forgotten or ignored going forward.

(Now I'm gone!!)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know that for sure. But I do know Soros is known as "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England" because of his US $1 billion in investment profits during the 1992 Black Wednesday UK currency crisis.
Among other nefarious activities and well-funded agendas.
tell you what....when George buys a news network and then has that network do this....

Fox Attacks Measure Repealing News Corp's Giant Tax Break

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/...

....then we can talk.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Has been found" means what?
Many water wells release hydrogen sulfide completely unrelated to any gas drilling activity.
Failed to respond to the second part of your statement.

Yes, it is true that some wells have methane and hydrogen sulfide in them unrelated to drilling activity.

However, if these substances do not normally appear in the ground water and appear only after fracking; I still think it should be up to the drilling company to pay for the clean-up.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
but it makes for good tv.
Really?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I'll bet she smoked at least a pack while watching and being too afraid to post since I arrived.
I'll be back from time to time to mock you 24/7 right wing losers on this thread.
HAHAHAHAHA
Don't flatter yourself.

All you have been throwing is spit balls.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA
Nuculur Wow, whatís with the rage? I notice youíve been absent, I thought you were on a journey in search for a coherent thought, but I see you had to abort the Mission!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fracking will turn out to be the most devastating environmental disasters to visit humanity.
Your ignorance concerning this issue is as dumb as your ignorance concerning coal.
Y'see, it's all geology, a subject you know nothing about. A field where I earn my living. The very idea that you can break the rocks deep in the earth's crust and have no fissures or cracks extending into aquifers or rivers is pure stupidity that only the truly ignorant can believe.
Likely you've never been to a fracking site. You have no idea what occurs there. It's not pretty, it's not clean, it's not safe.
When the potable water supplies are contaminated, there will be no turning back, as GE will get to sell every household in America filtration systems.
More corporate control of citizens.
Lol...and yet you had no idea what an eir is until I educated your ass on it. I don't know why you idiots think its a good idea to lie on a public forum.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my posts are about you Gilligan. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of idiot or something.
It's the culture
I really don't care son. But if you keep banging on that drum, it's clear you have an inferiority complex.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Feinstein-Blum said:
"The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, itís not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this.
So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have toĖ if youíre going to do this ó find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally donít have access to this kind of weapon."
Judge for yourself.
Ah! So you screwed up then!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem at Fukushima was the loss of backup power supply, not the reactor design.
One was the lack of fuel son.

And if the reactor design was sufficient, it wouldn't have melted would it?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What concentration?
How many wells?
Previously existing, or created by fracking?
What I was attempting to point out is all energy sources has their own impacts on the environment.

The myth of clean energy.

For example the number of wind turbines-using the most optimized of these and assuming the blades are what is needed in the different environments- it would take all of North Dakota and South Dakota covered by these to supply the needs of the US according to some estimates.

The actual number and land volume it would take is based on estimates. I could not find a definite number.

Of course, this is not the environmental impact that most Americans would want.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, he didn't use the law. FDUH
What's with your lame, whining excuses??
He committed treason against the USA, then fled to China.
For you to defend this traitor only proves that you are just like him.
You hate America, you're a traitor. You have defended Putin over your own President, and defended a traitor who has arrest warrants out for him.
It won't be forgotten or ignored going forward.
(Now I'm gone!!)
Still acting/being stupid I see..

Quit being an egomaniac. No cares what you think of them here.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, under permit by state agencies. In that case, the correct term is discharging, not dumping. Just like when you take a dump at home or at work.
Fracking water contains high concentrations of chlorides and total dissolved solids, which are not toxic except for the high concentrations. Discharging in small quantities to municipal systems lowers the concentrations and minimizes environmental effects. This is a short-term approach until treatment facilities, essentially a form of desalination plant, are constructed.
And they still haven't figured out what to do yet.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was attempting to point out is all energy sources has their own impacts on the environment.
The myth of clean energy.
For example the number of wind turbines-using the most optimized of these and assuming the blades are what is needed in the different environments- it would take all of North Dakota and South Dakota covered by these to supply the needs of the US according to some estimates.
The actual number and land volume it would take is based on estimates. I could not find a definite number.
Of course, this is not the environmental impact that most Americans would want.
South and North Dakota are two of the smallest land mass states in the U.S. so if it only takes that little land per population density to produce all electricity needs of the nation then that's a bargain!:-D
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowden should have followed the whistle blower laws.
However, if he had stopped with stating the NSA lied to congress when they stated they were not collecting data on all Americas he may have been okay.
When Snowden became all Wikileaks and started informing foreign governments, he caused his own woes.
Hong Kong just allowed Snowden leave the country-whatever your trading partners implied.
Bumped forward for ranting Nuc's dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 46,217
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 2 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••