Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#930444 Jun 23, 2013
Illegal drone business thrives in US

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/06/21/illega...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#930445 Jun 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever"
The congress should not give another dollar of tax payer money to Ecuador. Not a dime.
Peace
Agree. I assume that you are not on board with the rightwingers on here who think Snowden is a hero?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LNC Llin

United States

#930446 Jun 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the "white Folk". No one was killed in the Civil War the world wars Vietnam.. Nope. And there are no murders in the US either.
You are just a bigot.
You ignore the violence outside the Arab world but OMG those Muslim are just killing each other all the time.
Ignorance of the world is often a right wing problem.

Ignorance of voters defeats the republicans
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#930447 Jun 23, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a FOX lemming would infer that the Obama administration has used the "State Secrets" BS more than the Bush/Cheney administration. And only an absolute moron wouldn't recognize the necessity for the State to keep some of their tactics from the public. This is just another example of your habitual whining.
Exactly. Aunt Battie Lou thinks the President himself is listening to her complain about Fang to her sister

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#930448 Jun 23, 2013
This confirms Dumb Dave is a racist & bigot:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the "white Folk". No one was killed in the Civil War the world wars Vietnam.. Nope. And there are no murders in the US either.
You are just a bigot.
You ignore the violence outside the Arab world but OMG those Muslim are just killing each other all the time.
The "Red Line" is about the use of chemical weapons, you idiot Democrat.
LNC Llin

United States

#930449 Jun 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. I assume that you are not on board with the rightwingers on here who think Snowden is a hero?
Angela has been ill for a while, long term not life threatening
LNC Llin

United States

#930450 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Difficult as left and right have a few folks in both camps at the moment.
Wiki'leaks popular with some on the right and the left.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#930451 Jun 23, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a FOX lemming would infer that the Obama administration has used the "State Secrets" BS more than the Bush/Cheney administration. And only an absolute moron wouldn't recognize the necessity for the State to keep some of their tactics from the public. This is just another example of your habitual whining.
In your last post, you told us how the cow jumped over the moon.

That was just before your last snort of glue.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#930452 Jun 23, 2013
"""been there9"""___--

Been to where, 9 times, or at 9 AM or 9 PM?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#930453 Jun 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do we expect them to say? "Uhhhh, yeah. Well, we spent all this time spying on Americans and well ... we got nuthin'."
Nevertheless, somehow the Boston bombers, the underwear bomber, Maj. Nidal, and the Time's Square bomber all stayed off their radar?
All it means is that no system is foolproof. What is accomplished by the general public being privy to all national security programs? Our enemies or terror groups are being educated in our weak points. Nidal was suspect; however, do we arrest every person who is acting weird ? He was a US citizen in the military.
The Boston bombers story is intriguing and I'm not convinced that the Russians actually warned anyone; perhaps they were sent on their mission by the Russians, and furthermore may be connected to the Syria debacle. Anyone who trusts Putin and the Ruusians is insane.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#930454 Jun 23, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela has been ill for a while, long term not life threatening
Sorry to hear that. Hope it all works out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#930455 Jun 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a bigot.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be full of shit. Point out a single post where I have ignored or condoned violence. Just one. You must have one other wise you would not open your mouth and spew lies.
Ignore violence? Again you lie. I speak out often against abortion/murder, the taking of the life of innocents a practice you whole heartedely support. I am anti death penalty, I would much prefer those sentenced rot for 30 - 40 years in solitary confinement. Of course with a TV, but a TV with just two channels available, the weather channel so he/she will know how warm it is in his/her un air conditioned cell and Fox News.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#930456 Jun 23, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Difficult as left and right have a few folks in both camps at the moment.
Wiki'leaks popular with some on the right and the left.
I agree and admit I am intrigued by Julian Assange. Snowden, on the other hand seems suspect; a low level tech person who turned loose cannon.? Seems delusional

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LNC Llin

United States

#930457 Jun 23, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
This confirms Dumb Dave is a racist & bigot:
<quoted text>
The "Red Line" is about the use of chemical weapons, you idiot Democrat.
Ongelmat todennäköisesti lisääntyvät, kun yrität olla suhteita vastakkaiseen sukupuoleen, kuin mikä on vastakkaista sukupuolta sinulle?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#930458 Jun 23, 2013
Excuses, justification & rationalization by a sheep (and severe hypocrite):
<quoted text>
All it means is that no system is foolproof. What is accomplished by the general public being privy to all national security programs? Our enemies or terror groups are being educated in our weak points. Nidal was suspect; however, do we arrest every person who is acting weird ? He was a US citizen in the military.
The Boston bombers story is intriguing and I'm not convinced that the Russians actually warned anyone; perhaps they were sent on their mission by the Russians, and furthermore may be connected to the Syria debacle. Anyone who trusts Putin and the Ruusians is insane.
----------

"I'm not convinced that the Russians actually warned anyone"

lily has better connections than any professional!

Baaawwaaaahhhh!!!!!!

Sag jowl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#930459 Jun 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like the poor don't pay taxes. Seems to me the real crybabies are those who don't want to lose their tax loopholes or have their dividends taxed like everyone else's income.
Fact: Prior to the Bush tax cuts in 2003, dividends were taxed at a higher rate than normal income and, guess what....we were FAR better off. Too bad we can't just rewind the clock and get rid of the Bush administration altogether.
Rather too bad we couldn't get rid of Clinton. I guess uneducated liberals, like yourself, forget that the stock market crashed in 1999 and 2000 and people lost half of their savings.
Dec. 2000. For weeks / months the world has been treated to one guess after another as to what great things Bill Clinton would do before he left office so that someone would remember him for something ....
other than sexual perversion and of course: Monica

And last week the world finally saw what the legacy of Bill Clinton
and Liberalism will be: An Epic stock market crash. In a mere 9 months the NASDAQ has lost 50 percent of its value.....
a record fall since the country was formed.

Granted that the vast majority -- made totally ignorant as another
part of the Clinton legacy -- Total Destruction of the Education
system for the insane concept of equality -- are still in total self denial that they made bad choices in choosing stocks and are still completely convinced that if they only do as bubblevision instructed: buy and hold forever they will be wealthy.....while of course in the real world instead of being millionaires they are facing poverty / loss of homes / stress beyond belief.

The reason President Bush lowered the capital gains is because he needed to save some of these people, he had to find a way to get people to invest back in the market to save the 401K's that Clinton had also said everyone should invest--which included labor unions, big companies, little companies, state governments and individuals. No one wanted to invest in America because of Bill Clinton. Frankly it is amazing that GW Bush held this country together as long he did after the Clinton. But hey, Clinton sold more weapons to other countries (on both sides) than any president in history. Clinton sold out the American people in more ways than one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#930460 Jun 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I have to note you do not comment on the red line in the sand that president nobama made. Not a dime's worth of arms should be sent to the area and not a single one of the detainees should be released. Nothing America does is going to change the behavour, they will continue to do what they have done for centuries, murder and maim, children and women at the top of their list.
Peace
KMA
It is the republicans: mcCain and Graham who are pushing to arm the rebels, the Saudis are also backing the rebels.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#930461 Jun 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be full of shit. Point out a single post where I have ignored or condoned violence. Just one. You must have one other wise you would not open your mouth and spew lies.
Ignore violence? Again you lie. I speak out often against abortion/murder, the taking of the life of innocents a practice you whole heartedely support. I am anti death penalty, I would much prefer those sentenced rot for 30 - 40 years in solitary confinement. Of course with a TV, but a TV with just two channels available, the weather channel so he/she will know how warm it is in his/her un air conditioned cell and Fox News.
Peace
KMA
I'd rather get the death penalty than be locked up for life watching Fox, sounds like tepartyers heaven

Prevented this

#930462 Jun 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Investing (not gambling) in the stock market is the only feasible way to build a sufficient retirement account. All pensions funds invest in equities. The old savings account at the town bank just doesn't cut it.
Are you really that stupid, or just a government employee.
OK, that was redundant.
She is both, stupid and a retired government employee. She has been saying that people who are invested in the stock market are gamblers for years. Go ahead tell the Equity market is the same as the stock market--I dare you:)

Prevented this

#930463 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
It is the republicans: mcCain and Graham who are pushing to arm the rebels, the Saudis are also backing the rebels.
and O'bama and Kerry--all liberals. It is a proxy war with Russia. How stupid can those democrats be? Bill Clinton stated something had to be done last week--is O'bama doing something now because of Clinton. We should have stayed out of the mess. Kerry is an idiot traveling all over the moslems countries begging to negotiate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 15 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 18 min Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 18 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 19 min Harryexam 1
Latest IBM M2040-669 of exam practice questions... 21 min Harryexam 1
IBM certification M6040-420 the latest exam que... 21 min Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM