Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,710)

Showing posts 854,181 - 854,200 of1,033,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The local growers tand must have a license & it is a business & therefore pays employment taxes & insurances like any other business.
Galt is an idiot.
"real dumb"
The local farmers markets here are normally ran by the grower and his wife and/or kids. They pay no employment taxes or additional insurance premiums. They sell good stuff at low prices in their front yards. You are the idiot.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a Republican amendment that directs Congress to participate in the Exchanges.
"real dumb"
Thank you for republicans. Why should congress be able to opt out of programs they force in the public? Shit president nobama is letting unions opt out. He surely would not want to piss off his base.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
FloriDUH rushes in to provide cover for the racist alt.
"real dumb"
You are a boy racist. You look up to a boy failing to do a man's job. You are stoopid.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
So let's list the scandals to date.
Old ones:
Fast and Furious
Black Panthers given pass by DOJ
New ones:
AP confiscatons by DOJ
Rosen confiscations by DOJ
Benghazi coverup
IRS targeting of Obama's enemies
NSA confusion
When exactly did Obama say he was going to get to the bottom of things again?
Because it feels like we're students in a classroom waiting for an authority figure to tell us what's going on because the teacher stayed home.
The White House doors remain closed while the IRS is getting $70 million worth of union bonuses and the Obamas are going to take a $60 to $100 million vacation in Africa.
So...what else can we talk about?
Do you feel insulted? Millions do.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Progressive hero wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid racist. This is just as much their so called stolen so called country as it is yours. There is no legal southern border. Got it? Now get that through your country bumpkin ass head
Go back to the hacienda, put on your sh it clothes and get to work picking beans. We don't want crazies like you up here.

Now get that through your country bumpkin ass head.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
So let's list the scandals to date.
Old ones:
Fast and Furious
Black Panthers given pass by DOJ
New ones:
AP confiscatons by DOJ
Rosen confiscations by DOJ
Benghazi coverup
IRS targeting of Obama's enemies
NSA confusion
When exactly did Obama say he was going to get to the bottom of things again?
Because it feels like we're students in a classroom waiting for an authority figure to tell us what's going on because the teacher stayed home.
The White House doors remain closed while the IRS is getting $70 million worth of union bonuses and the Obamas are going to take a $60 to $100 million vacation in Africa.
So...what else can we talk about?
At least you used the word "scandal" which everyone knows is nothing more than a set of allegations intended to damage the reputation of the Obama administration, truth be damned.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Progressive hero wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing you can do but cry boo hooo a black man is taking a much deserved vacation. You people are really pathetic. Just STFU
We wish he would STAY on vacation for the next 31/2 years.

This country needs a rest from his incompetence.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Progressive hero wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f*king delusional liar, puke!
How dare you post this treasonous schitt about our leader
You're a loose canon, Boy!

But with no balls to fire with!

Hilarious to watch you spin on deck:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't he have gone to a national park instead?
A lot cheaper.
I don't think there are any National Parks in America with a Muslim Theme, are there?

Camel Rides in Utah? Mecca In The Mountains? Infidel Beheadings In The Adirondacks?

I'm sure that the Jerk-In-Chief would just love to recite the Azan from Jefferson's forehead at Mt. Rushmore.

And then urinate.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you used the word "scandal" which everyone knows is nothing more than a set of allegations intended to damage the reputation of the Obama administration, truth be damned.
The Boob-In-Chief's image has already been badly damaged. It's all downhill from here on out. A Skunk can't change its stripes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The local farmers markets here are normally ran by the grower and his wife and/or kids. They pay no employment taxes or additional insurance premiums. They sell good stuff at low prices in their front yards. You are the idiot.
Peace
KMA
DumbDave wants Girl Scouts to apply for sales licenses and Lemonade Stands to be unionized.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make the leap that the Tea Party =racism here. No idiotic claims that you didn't say they were racist you just said they have a lot more in common with the KKK -meaning exactly what.
You state the KKK is right wing implying exactly what Dave-this is were you want to waltz in and claim someone is misunderstanding you as you are not saying ALL Republicans are racist.
Just racist are Republicans? That doesn't work as you have since denied the claim that NO Democrats are racist.(NJ's claim that racist Dems become Reps)
You are a total moron, Dave.
"Whatever"
You are correct.
"real dumb" is a moron, a racist moron.
"real dumb" posts umpteen times a day. His every post gets at least two replies pointing out what a phoneysonofabitch he is. I must add once or twice a week some, a realliberalloonnut will agree with him. "real dumb" is so stoopid, such a moron that he fails to understand that he is the laughing stock of this thread.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that most southern Republicans are racist, I live with them, I know. I also know that there was a massive shift following passage of the CRA, when the Democrats lost the Solid South to Republicans, when Nixon employed his Southern Strategy.
Just 'cause you just found a booklet in a box of Lucky Charms doesn't mean you're the sole repository of all things History.
*The World According To Tenzing* can be found in the Comic Book section of the Children's Area in your local library.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares.
"John Galt"
Say it ain't so. You are not a fan of the NBA. The league of floppers, crybabies and chest pounders?
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here, Mr Peabody, you left out a sentence. "Most cable viewers in the US are in the suburbs and tend to be middle class, cable television is less common in low income, inner city, and rural areas." As I said most people have no idea 24/7 news channels even exists.
Many cable customers pay for cable only because they are unable to receive adequate reception for broadcast TV. They often choose (limited) basic cable to minimize cost.

Low income inner city areas can generally receive adequate reception without cable.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being your usual dense self again?
You are getting quite the reputation here, Dumb Dave!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
We can trust you just like we can trust Obama/Holder to get to the bottom of things (wink,wink)!
Dumb Dave loves the IRS...
"Buroc"
Why wouldn't "real dumb" love the IRS, they collect the monies that provide for his well being.
Peace
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Glory and wealth shall be in His house:
and His justice remaineth forever and
ever. Amen.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
The poll from Quinnipiac University shows Clinton with a solid lead over former Gov. Jeb Bush and U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio in Florida. Clinton whips Bush 50 percent to 43 percent. She does even better against Rubio, besting him 53 percent to 41 percent.
Clinton and Bush both do well in rounding up members of their party, but the Democrat beats out the former governor with independents, leading that group 48 percent to 42 percent. Men divide evenly between the two candidates, with each claiming 45 percent, but Clinton has a clear edge with women voters. A majority—53 percent—of women back Clinton, while 41 percent prefer Bush.
All four possible 2016 presidential contenders are more popular in the Sunshine State than President Barack Obama, who won Florida twice. Obama is upside down in Florida, with 48 percent disapproving of his job performance and 47 percent approving of it.
America is waking up--even in Florida. The only way Hillary will win is if O'bama is impeached.
from your link:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/hillar...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is limited basic__how much does limited cost?
Whatever__we were talking about basic, dummy!
Basic means "basic" not limited basic or basic el grande.
Flack was wrong__again__and you're lying out your azz per usual.
Limited basic is less than $20/month versus expanded basic at approx.$60/month. Not advertised or marketed, but available.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Those were the rules in my high school after Columbine...do please try to keep up.
"leosampleanus"
You were still going to high school when you were in your forties?
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 854,181 - 854,200 of1,033,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]