Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,704)

Showing posts 854,061 - 854,080 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No,they're not Galt. DBWriter talks horsesh*t. The many good reasons for opening talks with the Taliban includes the very crucial one that it back up our main ally Afghanistan led by President Karzai who has staked his political career on opening successful talks with the Taliban--what the majority of Afghanistan's people see as the only way to stop the war .
Your IQ is slipping precipitously.

NY Times - U.S. Presses Taliban on Qatar Office in Bid to Save Talks: http://tinyurl.com/k34jrad

"The Afghan government, furious that assurances from the Americans that the Taliban would not use the Doha office for political or fund-raising purposes had been flouted, suspended bilateral security talks with the Americans earlier Wednesday and said they would not send their peace emissaries to Qatar to talk to the Taliban until there was a change."

The Boy Messiah couldn't hold an Allah rally in Mecca if his life depended on it.

Or keep an ambassador alive in Benghazi....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What am I teaching a fcking class? They let her plead to felony murder and she got 20 years to life. You don't like it change the law. I'm not standing up for her either, I'm merely saying according to the law she paid her debt to society. Fox News is merely using this as a vehicle to slam a liberal university and nothing more.
"slam a liberal university"???!!!

Does Conservative academia even exist out there?
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again tubby but keep tying, there must be someone here that believes your nonsense.
And beyond cable there is satellite to consider and all those magnificent devices that have come along since.
Go mow your lawn, tip a Bud or three, chill out some.
There are enough liars on this thread already__no need for you to "play the fool."
The Main Ingredient
I preferred the Aaron Neville version personally.
It's all those pickles and peanut butter, maybe he's pregnant? Hey Flack does Walmart sell 50 gallon drums of Ice Cream?
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"slam a liberal university"???!!!
Does Conservative academia even exist out there?
I want to say no, but I don't want to insult anyone.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Conservative academia = oxymoron?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is far past your time to grow up, boy. Hurry, before it's too late.
This is the Magic Negro's pal:
http://voices.yahoo.com/who-bill-ayers-210214...
"In the 2003 DVD production of The Weather Underground, Bill Ayers admits, "Whenever we put a bomb in a public space, we had figured out all kinds of ways to put checks and balances on the thing and also to get people away from it, and we were remarkably successful." Still there were injuries to people as well as destruction to property.
In his book, Fugitive Days: A Memoir, Ayers details his experience of planting bombs and living on the run from the FBI. He shows how the pacifism of his youth turned into more militant behavior."
Wiki - Bill Ayers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers
"Ayers had previously been a roommate of Terry Robbins, a fellow militant who was killed in 1970 along with Ayers' girlfriend Oughton and one other member in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion, while constructing anti-personnel bombs intended for a non-commissioned officer dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey.
Two major decisions came out of the "War Council." The first was to immediately begin a violent, armed struggle (e.g., bombings and armed robberies) against the state without attempting to organize or mobilize a broad swath of the public. The second was to create underground collectives in major cities throughout the country."
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/a_timeline_o...
"October 20, 1981 – Brinks robbery in which several members of the Weather Underground stole over $1 million from a Brinks armored car near Nyack, New York. The robbers murdered 2 police officers and 1 Brinks guard. Several others were wounded.
1981 “Guilty as hell*. Free as a bird. America is a great country,” Ayers said when interviewed by David Horowitz."
So you pin everything the Weathermen did on Ayers?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again tubby but keep tying, there must be someone here that believes your nonsense.
And beyond cable there is satellite to consider and all those magnificent devices that have come along since.
Go mow your lawn, tip a Bud or three, chill out some.
There are enough liars on this thread already__no need for you to "play the fool."
The Main Ingredient
I preferred the Aaron Neville version personally.
I think I prefer the Neville version as well. http://youtu.be/UE5hLOSEB3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you encounter any flack for wearing your bag over your head?
Or is it preferred by school administration?
What's your problem? It should have become obvious to anyone with a brain (well, oopsie, I guess that's your problem) by now that I avoid you and flack as much as possible...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I want to say no, but I don't want to insult anyone.
A Liberal Arts Education is worth about as much as a promise from the Magic Negro..

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think I prefer the Neville version as well. http://youtu.be/UE5hLOSEB3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He sings like a girly-boy in an all-male choir.

That shrill wheezing from his throat makes Wart Hogs urinate.

Your taste is showing.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being Liberally evasive again.

He and his girly friend ran the show of destruction.

But you don't want to blame him. I understand. Very well.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I would like to meet some men, my old man taught me how to be friendly.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What's your problem? It should have become obvious to anyone with a brain (well, oopsie, I guess that's your problem) by now that I avoid you and flack as much as possible...
Keep on avoiding....with more snotty replies.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The Magic Negro strikes out once more. This sissy is not fit leadership but especially for world leadership.

WSJ - Obama Administration Is Too Late on Arms for Syria: http://tinyurl.com/mpqhyhk
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does anybody care about Hoffa?
Exactly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He sings like a girly-boy in an all-male choir.
That shrill wheezing from his throat makes Wart Hogs urinate.
Your taste is showing.
Really? I never would have figured you for a Maroon Five fan. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, Ayers is stating that Obama should face war crimes at Hague. Do you think Ayers is being radical or do you agree?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the Hoffa family, as well as lot of others are curious.
On a side note Fox News is just awful, this is one of top stories on their website - Columbia's Cons: Ivy League social work program run by team of former prisoners
Now I ask you have they paid their debt to society? What is the story here?
I have been looking for that answer for a long time-when does a person pay their debt to society? In Illinois you never do. Your record is always with you--even after 20 years, the liberals in Illinois hold it against you. Not only that but even after 20 they are able to compile your record to include those things that were done years ago. The liberals may say they help the blacks, but in reality they don't. They never allow them to pay their debt to society no matter how many times they go to jail. It is just awful. Young men clean their acts up and then say they do a minor infraction which would be nothing more than a ticket and they get the book thrown at them. What gives Homer?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I never would have figured you for a Maroon Five fan. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So?

Did you misread the name?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just conservatives, they never met a conspiracy they didn't like.
Sounds just like Hillary "Hog Thighs" Clinton's “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy”.

Or the Liberal Press and their Conspiracy Theories about how Republicans want to smear the Magic Negro over supposed 'failings' like Fast n Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP, NSA, etc., etc.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 854,061 - 854,080 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Justice Dale 167,504
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 65,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 4 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 5 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE