Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,689)

Showing posts 853,761 - 853,780 of1,072,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I have been giving myself judgits. I always always agree with myself and think my comments are brilliant and interesting. I do it for the simple reason that no one else does and I am constantly being ignored whenever I post a comment. Just saying.

It's the culture!!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
probably no big deal to her. she can get a job at FOX. from the look of it they're hiring failed social icons at an alarming rate, so i imagine they'll offer her a Palin sized contract to come on the air and talk bad about Obama so the lonely 3 million 'viewers' can sit at home and have more hate orgasms.
Paula Deen campaigned for O'bama-she is a democrat. Best she go to Comedy National Network. Maybe BET...that's the ticket.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>at least it would have been our own money. We could have been cashing out last week.
Americans are too stupid to invest their own money.

Far better to trust the government.

Right?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh. Is the poor racist f*ck mad because studies show his racism & use of slurs is a sign of his low intelligence.
A liberal loon study that failed research standards.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As compared to the sick mind of someone like you who views everything through a prism of race.
Get a life.
i'm not one of those who uses this forum to defend white privilege.

that would be every right wing loser who thinks that the white supremacy BS they spout is actually worth listening to. at times all i can do is sit here and laugh at you folks who act like your hate filled proclamations are mainstream.

sucks to be in the minority eh? and until you nutjobs start to act like normal human beings that's the way it's going to stay.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
probably no big deal to her. she can get a job at FOX. from the look of it they're hiring failed social icons at an alarming rate, so i imagine they'll offer her a Palin sized contract to come on the air and talk bad about Obama so the lonely 3 million 'viewers' can sit at home and have more hate orgasms.
whatever...

You seem to watch Fox a lot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You got suckered by a propaganda website and this is your save?
Sad.
suckered?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Paula Deen campaigned for O'bama-she is a democrat. Best she go to Comedy National Network. Maybe BET...that's the ticket.
Perhaps Paula Deen saw how Obama was screwing black people and decided to get on the Obama bandwagon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not one of those who uses this forum to defend white privilege.
that would be every right wing loser who thinks that the white supremacy BS they spout is actually worth listening to. at times all i can do is sit here and laugh at you folks who act like your hate filled proclamations are mainstream.
sucks to be in the minority eh? and until you nutjobs start to act like normal human beings that's the way it's going to stay.
To paraphrase your racist diatribe, "until you folks start to act like normal human beings you will continue to inhabit the bottom rung of society."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever...
You seem to watch Fox a lot.
i've never watched it.

all i have to do is look at the posts of a few of our Topix FOXbots to know what went on at FOX last night, and then i can go check one of the few dozen FOX fact checking sites to get the real story.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

When Obama legalizes 10 or 20 million illegal aliens, guess whose jobs they will take?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
An Amazon book? Really?
better than going to a right wing racism denial site.

and let's all remember who started this go round....Ms. uber-racist floriduh. it just can't seem to keep from letting us all know it's biggest pet peeve....that most KKK members are right wing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To paraphrase your racist diatribe, "until you folks start to act like normal human beings you will continue to inhabit the bottom rung of society."
i didn't say that. you did.

but i must commend you on your level of awareness.

so tell me...what's it like down there?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've never watched it.
all i have to do is look at the posts of a few of our Topix FOXbots to know what went on at FOX last night, and then i can go check one of the few dozen FOX fact checking sites to get the real story.
Most of your nonsense comes from Media Matters and goes down from there to even more questionable sites.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The post I was referring to.
The President Assad of Syria you fuggin moran.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've never watched it.
So, racist Sonic has never watched Fox but judges it to be racist based on opinions posted on Communist websites.

Time to ignore this ignorant turkey who checks out nothing and just spits back packaged talking points.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
better than going to a right wing racism denial site.
and let's all remember who started this go round....Ms. uber-racist floriduh. it just can't seem to keep from letting us all know it's biggest pet peeve....that most KKK members are right wing.
You know NJ and Dave doing the everything is racism bit had diluted their credibility just as Chris Matthews doing so has made him a butt of jokes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Scandal In The Wind: Senator Mitch McConnell Sticks Fork In IRS Kerfuffle

The mainstream media took to the IRS “scandal” like a bunny in heat to a pair of mink slippers, immediately proclaiming the agency’s alleged targeting of conservative groups for additional tax-exempt-application scrutiny “Nixonian,” and even directly accusing the President of ordering it. The same reporters and commentators who, a month ago, were fitting President Obama for a Joe Biden pardon have fallen silent now that Rep. Elijah Cummings has helped to crush the dream of a White House link to the scandal, but at least Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is facing facts.

“There might be some folks out there waiting for a hand signed memo from President Obama to Lois Learner to turn up,” he said, referring to conservatives and Republicans who have charged that the IRS was following White House instructions when it targeted conservative non-profits.“Do not hold your breath.”

…“I am prepared to say, and did say today, that the President and his political allies encouraged this kind of bureaucratic overreach by their public comments,” he said.“But that’s quite different from saying they ordered it.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/scandal-in-the...

so let's get a count on all of the failed attempts to stick Obama with a 'scandal'

Fast and Furious: fail.

Benghazi: fail.

IRS: fail.

i know i missed one or 2. anyone?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't say that. you did.
but i must commend you on your level of awareness.
so tell me...what's it like down there?
Black unemployment is 13.2%, not without reason.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you guys understand that 59% disapprove of abortion in all or most situations =limited to certain circumstances?
It is an easy concept.
So don't have one then and mind your own fkn business

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 853,761 - 853,780 of1,072,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Le Jimbo 45,526
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Go Blue Forever 97,450
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min wojar 173,703
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 39 min Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 40 min PEllen 6
A wealthy white woman feeding a black child 'li... 50 min Woof Woof 1
U.S. Military develops first-ever guided .50 ca... 1 hr Watch the video 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000