Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#929655 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting report, which I'm pretty sure you haven't read, only copied some conservative talking points
so from the little I've read, there has been a problem with the process since its inception in 1996 (Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress and enacted the change to the tax code)
upon complaints by 2 IRS employees, the IRS launched an investigation.
the number of ITIN's being turned down has increased since CY 2008
the IG reported there are serious problems
7 of the 9 recommendations of the report have been adopted by the IRS.
so what have we learned
there is a problem with the tax code, has been since 1996. nothing was done to fix the problem until the Obama administration.
BTW, I wouldn't give credit to the White House politicians for correcting the problem, I'll bet is the career bureaucrats....
oh, and I'm pretty sure the same problem was happening under the Bush administration, only they failed to investigate it
It was fixed? LOL. I can hardly wait to see what 2012 looks like. How long has O'bama been in office? never?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#929656 Jun 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder why the Catholic church ever allowed homosexuals.
dude, first you need to learn the difference between homosexual and pedophile

one has an attraction to adults of the same sex, the other has an attraction to prepubescent children be they male or female
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929657 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you got one thing right, when it comes to young boys, the catholic church has a very hands on approach
Brilliant!!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#929658 Jun 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>My mother land is Russia. That is where my relatives immigrated legally from. Putin is a better leader than O'bama these days. Maybe you are correct, they don't put up with moslem bull crap either.
I'm guessing you're a big fan of Stalin too,

my girlfriend immigrated from Russia, she hates putin as does every other Russian I know. he's a brutal dictator. many believe that those Chechenyan terrorist attacks in Moscow were false flag operations.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#929659 Jun 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative members of Congress would gladly vote for across-the-board spending cuts, including elimination of all tax credits and subsidies.
Of course, that would include eliminating the Earned Income Tax Credit and the Obamacare premium subsidy, as well as the tax credits and subsidies that you dislike.
then how come they didn't propose gutting farm subsidies on the latest farm bill????

actions speak louder than words...republicans were all for cutting food stamps, but not a one mentioned cutting farm subsidies

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#929660 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you do realize that "PRIMARIED" has become a verb, Like Sen Luger was PRIMARIED by a tea party candidate.
when was the last time you saw a Democratic incumbent lose his seat in a primary election because he wasn't liberal enough or didn't toe the party line lock step
"Primaried" only applies to the Democratic party because there no longer is a Republican party, just a anti-Obama party, hating him is all they agree on. In 2014 the last remnants of the former Republican party will self-destruct. Bless the tea baggers!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929661 Jun 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well... you've been shown to be a liar son.
That much is clear.
Your failure to understand 100 minus 41 equals 59 makes you an idiot.
I had it right.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929662 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I always find it amazing that the conservative right demonizes illegal immigrants, complaining of how much of a parasite they are on our society, but they never mention the people/industries that hire them and make a pretty penny exploiting them.
Myth One: Assuming all illegal aliens are employed? The number is unknown and probably small due to myth 2.

Progressives confuse aliens entering the country with work permitted green cards. These individuals are not illegal aliens unless they don't leave after card expires.

Myth Two: Not realizing it is already illegal to hire illegal aliens.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929663 Jun 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you interpret them tho!
Yes, that very odd stat that 100 minus 41 equals 59.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#929664 Jun 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's fine.
I understand
You don't want choice.
"yuck"
Many of us want a choice, life not death by murder/abortion.
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929665 Jun 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I find it so funny cons are already attacking Hillary when she hasn't entered and they don't have a candidate step up to the plate.
It is funny Progressives keep promoting Hilary as the 2016 winner though she hasn't entered the race so you don't have a candidate at the plate either.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929666 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

and I'm willing to guess that in those liberal states, the subsidies go to conservative rural counties that vote conservative
That was a dumb comment.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929667 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

when was the last time you saw a Democratic incumbent lose his seat in a primary election because he wasn't liberal enough or didn't toe the party line lock step
Lieberman
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929668 Jun 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother wasting time attacking Hillary when Obama will do that for us?
Very true.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929669 Jun 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Are they Americans? These people aren't--bitch up a storm now-I will wait: Other locations on the IGs Top Ten list for singular addresses that were theoretically used simultaneously by thousands of unauthorized alien workers, included an address in Oxnard, Calif, where the IRS sent 2,507 refunds worth $10,395,874; an address in Raleigh, North Carolina, where the IRS sent 2,408 refunds worth $7,284,212; an address in Phoenix, Ariz., where the IRS sent 2,047 refunds worth $5,558,608; an address in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., where the IRS sent 1,972 refunds worth $2,256,302; an address in San Jose, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,942 refunds worth $5,091,027; and an address in Arvin, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,846 refunds worth $3,298,877. http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-sent-4637...
They pump out these payments without the computers signally an irregularity? Or did they ignore them?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929670 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
many believe that those Chechenyan terrorist attacks in Moscow were false flag operations.
Terrorism doesn't exist?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929671 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
then how come they didn't propose gutting farm subsidies on the latest farm bill????
actions speak louder than words...republicans were all for cutting food stamps, but not a one mentioned cutting farm subsidies
You do know farm subsidies go to the farmer?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929672 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you're a big fan of Stalin too,
my girlfriend immigrated from Russia, she hates putin as does every other Russian I know. he's a brutal dictator. many believe that those Chechenyan terrorist attacks in Moscow were false flag operations.
So, do you think Putin bombed Boston and just set up those two sweet Muslim boys as victims?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929673 Jun 22, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
across-the-board, not just the farm bill...

The sequester was most effective in this regard.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929674 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lieberman
Good point, although Lieberman was very liberal on every issue except Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 min barefoot2626 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min mdbuilder 49,235
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 51,259
2 cops executed in new york 47 min You Sure R right 2
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 52 min NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min John Lofton 98,854
Posted in the Ferguson Scanner.....Then DELETED... 57 min ARTICLE CONTINUED 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min wojar 181,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:24 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:24PM