Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,678)

Showing posts 853,541 - 853,560 of1,078,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's dem? He really cracks me up! Thanks Homer, you make me laugh out loud too!
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that he had no recollection of allegedly stealing the Super Bowl ring belonging to the National Football League’s New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
The New York Post reported on June 14 that Kraft had told a US audience that he had once met Putin in 2005 and showed him the $25,000 ring team players and owners are awarded for winning the US football league final.
Kraft said that Putin took the ring in his hands and then slipped it in his pocket after first joking that “I could kill someone with this ring.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/21/putin-c...
"ENNISKILLEN, Northern Ireland — President Obama differed sharply with Russia's leader over the Syrian civil war in an icy encounter Monday illustrating how difficult it may be to drive Syrian President Bashar Assad from power, even after some rebel groups begin to receive U.S. weaponry.

Russia, Syria's most powerful ally, has sent weapons to Assad's forces and is considering deliveries of sophisticated antiaircraft missile batteries."

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/17/world...
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"ENNISKILLEN, Northern Ireland — President Obama differed sharply with Russia's leader over the Syrian civil war in an icy encounter Monday illustrating how difficult it may be to drive Syrian President Bashar Assad from power, even after some rebel groups begin to receive U.S. weaponry.
Russia, Syria's most powerful ally, has sent weapons to Assad's forces and is considering deliveries of sophisticated antiaircraft missile batteries."
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/17/world...
Hope we stay out of wars in the Middle East and Asia, Period !
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are truly the chairman of the League of Morans:
http://s394.photobucket.com/user/kathcom/medi...
Listen chick-a-dee, you earlier posted that Obama had not got the US involved in the Syrian war and Russia was supporting him.

I could have sworn it was frontporch posting this.

You are not in any position to call anyone stupid at this point.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yup!!
Bryan Fischer: Hillary is a ‘white person’ so Obama will have to ‘sit in the back of the bus’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/21/bryan-f...
What rank was your husband in law school?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are sofa king stupid.
I present a clear example how there can be more than two halves in a population. and you are so GD stupid you don't get it.
If I put 25 black men, 25 white men,25 black women and25 white women in an empty room, then half the people in the room are black, half are white half are men and half are women.
This is because there are different, independent attributes.
When your hero Whatever had a fit about someone supposedly beng half black, half alien & half gay, these are independent attributes & so it is indeed possible (assuming someone can be considered half gay).
Abandoned, man. Wow - I'm really impressed with you.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sh!t I forgot about dem. Four funniest posters in no particular order:
Dem
Lily
Peppy
Eman
You know my wife told me about the ring story, how messed up is that?
sure after 8 years Kraft thinks Putin stole his ring. Sounds like a smear put out there from the O'bama thug party. That is how democrats roll.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are proof positive that a person can't be half dumb
GEt over your pity pot. You posted something that was dumb and nonfactual. It isn't anyone's fault but your own.

Russia does not support Obama on Syria

Silly
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope we stay out of wars in the Middle East and Asia, Period !
Syria is just a hot bed of Sunnis and Shiites fighting with Russia and the US on opposite sides.

What could go wrong?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Also from the article
"There are no uniform guidelines across the government for different levels of clearance. This means that top-secret clearance at one agency means something completely different at another.
Within each agency, there are no strict guidelines for determining security clearance.
USIS, a private contractor, conducts 65 percent of all U.S. government background checks."
Look at this:
makes you feel all warm and fuzzy about immigration huh?
http://www.usis.us/en/

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are proof positive that a person can't be half dumb
What was your husbands ranking in his 'law' class?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you?
Your point?
Well great son. So I can't imagine why you people would pick a candidate for non cons.

Do you?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We would be on a different thread and discussing how much brighter the future looks if Romney had won.
Unfortunately, we're still trying to find out why this president and Hillary lied about four dead Americans before an election and Obama being accused of setting the climate for the IRS to go after his political enemies.
We just have to wait until he gets back before he can answer all the still unanswered questions, I guess.
That thread would probably be in the fantasy section.

You can still open one up. Then you can find out how many people have the same dreams.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Misstated the above cube ball example.
Should state you can have only two characteristics
Don't worry son.

For you, it's sop.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this:
makes you feel all warm and fuzzy about immigration huh?
http://www.usis.us/en/
Sure does :)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Remember Journolist was active. A hacker broke into their website and posted a partial list of their archives

http://gawker.com/here-is-the-archive-of-the-...

Here is one of their comments

""Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote,'Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares—and call them racists'"

Dave seems to have learned the underhanded tactic of this group of alleged journalist.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not so funny if you're a FOX talking head.
And even more so for fart news parent, Newscorp.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, About 75% of known human disease genes have a recognizable match in the genome of fruit flies.
First fruit flies, someday humans.
Although don't we live too long as it is? Back when 50 was considered old did we have all these healthcare expenses.
People died now we spare no expense to keep people alive.
I'm not suggesting anything, just making an observation.
Mother Nature created fruit flies, house flies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches and intestinal parasites.

Then she lowered her standards to a breathtaking new depth of depravity and created Barack O'bama.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Oct. 2008 President G W Bush stock Market in trouble

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff Daniels Ex-Lax scene from "Dumb and Dumber" is perhaps the second best 45 seconds in the history of film making.
Jeff Daniels is as good a stand-up guy as his friend,the late James Gandolfini. "Actor Jeff Daniels has revealed his late Broadway co-star James Gandolfini scored him and their castmates pay rises when their play was extended in 2009.

The two stars teamed up onstage in God of Carnage and Daniels, as part of his ongoing tribute to the late The Sopranos star, admits the only reason the acclaimed play hit New York's theatre district in the first place was because of Gandolfini's involvement - and the kind-hearted actor made sure all the cast reaped the benefits.

Daniels tells MSNBC, "I remember when we extended, Jim's first thing was,'Everybody gets paid the same or I don't do it'. He did things like that constantly."

Gandolfini and his three castmates were all Tony nominated for their roles and Marcia Gay Harden, who portrayed the actor's partner onstage, picked up a Best Actress honour." http://www.starpulse.com/news/Dave_Simpson/20...
We're gifted to enjoy a wealth of talented and creative artists in our country. Support the Arts & Humanities in our schools and communities!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the responsible ones. If you want to solve that problem, set up some qualifications at emergency rooms. You come to an emergency room with a cold, you get sent to the private walk in clinic that depends on customer payments. You idiots redefined what an "emergency" room is. Stupid ewes!
Just when I thought you morons couldn't say anything dumber. Who do you think is going to pay for health care at the private walk in clinic for people that have no money?
Conservatives believe there is no problem so big that it can't be run away from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 853,541 - 853,560 of1,078,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Terry rigsby 48,853
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,495
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min ritedownthemiddle 45,764
Amy 7-22 26 min Julie 14
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,890
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000