Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,521 - 853,540 of 1,101,019 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#929263 Jun 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proof positive that a person can't be half dumb
What was your husbands ranking in his 'law' class?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#929264 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you?
Your point?
Well great son. So I can't imagine why you people would pick a candidate for non cons.

Do you?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#929265 Jun 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We would be on a different thread and discussing how much brighter the future looks if Romney had won.
Unfortunately, we're still trying to find out why this president and Hillary lied about four dead Americans before an election and Obama being accused of setting the climate for the IRS to go after his political enemies.
We just have to wait until he gets back before he can answer all the still unanswered questions, I guess.
That thread would probably be in the fantasy section.

You can still open one up. Then you can find out how many people have the same dreams.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#929266 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Misstated the above cube ball example.
Should state you can have only two characteristics
Don't worry son.

For you, it's sop.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929267 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this:
makes you feel all warm and fuzzy about immigration huh?
http://www.usis.us/en/
Sure does :)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929268 Jun 21, 2013
Remember Journolist was active. A hacker broke into their website and posted a partial list of their archives

http://gawker.com/here-is-the-archive-of-the-...

Here is one of their comments

""Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote,'Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares—and call them racists'"

Dave seems to have learned the underhanded tactic of this group of alleged journalist.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#929269 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not so funny if you're a FOX talking head.
And even more so for fart news parent, Newscorp.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#929270 Jun 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, About 75% of known human disease genes have a recognizable match in the genome of fruit flies.
First fruit flies, someday humans.
Although don't we live too long as it is? Back when 50 was considered old did we have all these healthcare expenses.
People died now we spare no expense to keep people alive.
I'm not suggesting anything, just making an observation.
Mother Nature created fruit flies, house flies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches and intestinal parasites.

Then she lowered her standards to a breathtaking new depth of depravity and created Barack O'bama.
LNC Llin

United States

#929271 Jun 21, 2013
Oct. 2008 President G W Bush stock Market in trouble

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#929272 Jun 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff Daniels Ex-Lax scene from "Dumb and Dumber" is perhaps the second best 45 seconds in the history of film making.
Jeff Daniels is as good a stand-up guy as his friend,the late James Gandolfini. "Actor Jeff Daniels has revealed his late Broadway co-star James Gandolfini scored him and their castmates pay rises when their play was extended in 2009.

The two stars teamed up onstage in God of Carnage and Daniels, as part of his ongoing tribute to the late The Sopranos star, admits the only reason the acclaimed play hit New York's theatre district in the first place was because of Gandolfini's involvement - and the kind-hearted actor made sure all the cast reaped the benefits.

Daniels tells MSNBC, "I remember when we extended, Jim's first thing was,'Everybody gets paid the same or I don't do it'. He did things like that constantly."

Gandolfini and his three castmates were all Tony nominated for their roles and Marcia Gay Harden, who portrayed the actor's partner onstage, picked up a Best Actress honour." http://www.starpulse.com/news/Dave_Simpson/20...
We're gifted to enjoy a wealth of talented and creative artists in our country. Support the Arts & Humanities in our schools and communities!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#929273 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the responsible ones. If you want to solve that problem, set up some qualifications at emergency rooms. You come to an emergency room with a cold, you get sent to the private walk in clinic that depends on customer payments. You idiots redefined what an "emergency" room is. Stupid ewes!
Just when I thought you morons couldn't say anything dumber. Who do you think is going to pay for health care at the private walk in clinic for people that have no money?
Conservatives believe there is no problem so big that it can't be run away from.

Prevented this

#929274 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That thread would probably be in the fantasy section.
You can still open one up. Then you can find out how many people have the same dreams.
New Whistleblower: Financial Aid Given To Obama As Foreign Student With Indonesian Citizenship.

Prevented this

#929275 Jun 21, 2013
A whistle-blower from Higher Education Services Corporation in Albany New York came forward and advised Attorney Orly Taitz that she personally reviewed Barack Obama’s financial aid information, which stated that financial aid was given to Obama as foreign student and as a citizen of Indonesia.

Prevented this

#929276 Jun 21, 2013
She [whistleblower] further checked that Obama transferred from the Occidental college to Columbia University in New York and his financial aid would indeed be handled by the Higher Education Services Corporation.
InPlainView

AOL

#929277 Jun 21, 2013

FALSE PROPHET & Mark of Beast --(*News/June 20)

http://youtu.be/j5gGtsNTTUo

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#929278 Jun 21, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you morons couldn't say anything dumber. Who do you think is going to pay for health care at the private walk in clinic for people that have no money?
Conservatives believe there is no problem so big that it can't be run away from.
Someone slap this idiot. She thinks all medical facilities charge the same. And she ignores the part about "depending on payment to survive". Stupid ows trash.

Prevented this

#929279 Jun 21, 2013
Several employees have made copies just in case management decided to try to destroy them.

http://htmlimg1.scribdassets.com/6pe3zm8dq82j...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929280 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Andrew Cuomo, the youngest Housing and Urban Development secretary in history, made a series of decisions between 1997 and 2001 that gave birth to the country’s current crisis. He took actions that — in combination with many other factors — helped plunge Fannie and Freddie into the subprime markets without putting in place the means to monitor their increasingly risky investments. He turned the Federal Housing Administration mortgage program into a sweetheart lender with sky-high loan ceilings and no money down, and he legalized what a federal judge has branded ‘kickbacks’ to brokers that have fueled the sale of overpriced and unsupportable loans. Three to four millions faced foreclosure, and Clinton's Cuomo is one of the reasons why. You forgot about Clinton-I wonder why democrats always forget about Clinton.
Cuomo is the leading non-black Democrat candidate for 2016.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929281 Jun 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He turns you on; obviously
Obama surrogates are Deval Patrick, Cory Booker, Eric Holder, and Michelle Obama. All others are long shots.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929282 Jun 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sh!t I forgot about dem. Four funniest posters in no particular order:
Dem
Lily
Peppy
Eman
You know my wife told me about the ring story, how messed up is that?
Homer likes ghetto filth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min B Hole 49,453
Wechat users share ur id for world wide friends... 23 min Ryan_cool 1
chief keef 38 min y 2
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 42 min deutscher Nationa... 52
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min loose cannon 177,469
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 334
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info