Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929404 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>hommmm... this could be true....
... but you still lied, son.
And that's a fact.
No

Only 41% of the Population is ProChoice

That leaves 59% who are against abortion in all or most situations.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#929405 Jun 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>401k's will definitely be affected just like in 2008 when the crisis hit and it will be worse this time because of the deficit which I believe it will be like Germany economy back in 1930's during because they were so heavily in debt and when the US called in on the debt the German economy really tanked and inflation exploded in Germany.
There really is no safe place to park your money right now.

There are global betting rings that allow one to place bets on political outcomes, soccer matches, market movements or even civil war outcomes.

Maybe I'll start placing bets on the Magic Negro getting his pansy azz creamed by Putin in Syria. I'd love to make a living off of his stupidity.

Lapeer, MI

#929406 Jun 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, the closer you get to the east coast racism gets worse.
That's right. Look at the Zimmerman travesty - Florida.
N.C.- Democratic Convention.

The White House - the Boy Messiah and his sidekick Eric Racist Holder.

So now we have two Left Coasts and Right in the middle?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#929407 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No
Son, you obviously don't know what you wrote without trying to interpret your source.

But that's ok.... it's not like it's anything new from you. Just the same ol' same ol'

Lapeer, MI

#929408 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you done licking yourself son?
On Friday nights, you get drunk and try licking every guy in the bar.

Lapeer, MI

#929409 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey you can take a virtual White House tour which they are promoting as being better than the real thing as you can see Obama in most rooms.
Does this mean that we have a virtual President and not a real one?

Well, hell's bell's...can I pay virtual taxes, too?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929410 Jun 21, 2013
When was the last time a Presidential candidate other than an incumbent was nominated without substantial opposition?

Lapeer, MI

#929411 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you obviously don't know what you wrote without trying to interpret your source.
But that's ok.... it's not like it's anything new from you. Just the same ol' same ol'
Some have claimed that your mother regularly dried you off in the Microwave Oven after bath time and that's why you these problems.

I disagree.

I say that she placed you in the Dishwasher - but just shy of a full load.

Lapeer, MI

#929412 Jun 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
When was the last time a Presidential candidate other than an incumbent was nominated without substantial opposition?
George Washington?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#929413 Jun 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some have claimed that your mother regularly dried you off in the Microwave Oven after bath time and that's why you these problems.
I disagree.
I say that she placed you in the Dishwasher - but just shy of a full load.
Please list those posts son.

I suspect you're talking about your mother... or maybe even your father.... or siblings.....

hmmmm.... this list could go on and on and on and on and....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#929414 Jun 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean that we have a virtual President and not a real one?
Well, hell's bell's...can I pay virtual taxes, too?
Yep! You can son.

I suggest you start today. Good luck.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#929415 Jun 21, 2013
REPORT: IRS AIDE VISITED WHITE HOUSE MORE THAN 300 TIMES
Jun. 21, 2013 3:49pm

White House visitor logs show Shulman’s chief of staff, Jonathan M. Davis, appears to have visited the White House and adjacent Eisenhower office building as many as 310 times between the fall of 2009 and February 2013.

“Why does this person have to go there 300 times when they probably don’t have the staff expertise to be discussing tax issues?” Stverak asked.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/06/21/repor...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#929416 Jun 22, 2013
BIZARRE DETAIL DISCOVERED IN CASE SURROUNDING 3 WOMEN FOUND ALIVE NEARLY 10 YEARS AFTER DISAPPEARING

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/07/re...

LOVEOURSOLDIERS

Just throwing this out there. Interesting that such a big story comes out 2 days before the explosive Benghazi stuff. Don’t get me wrong.. I believe these women were kidnapped etc. I just question the timing
These coincidences happen so often. The lies occur daily.. how can you ever believe anything is as we are told by govt/MSM anymore
Like Hillary getting sick right before she testifies.
Putting time in between the issue.. then she can say..”what does it matter now”?
Carney..“that was a long time ago”
The state dept. woman is smart. They have a new flunkie out there to lie.
Also interesting is the story about the ‘white” guy allegedly with molotov cocktails in his house… who is labeled a terrorist before they know anything about him and before any crime was committed. And the are saying they saved lives. Meanwhile, people who killed 4 people with sophisticated pressure cooker bombs were called terrorists only after pressured to do so.
Does it goes something like this?
Obama to Brennan: if you have anything on a white person.. get it out.. NOW.. I mean NOW. you know.. like that guy who made that video.. that was good stuff.?
Brennan: yes sir ( bows ).
Watch..something always happens that looks like it counteracts beliefs about terrorists being Islamic radicals. He always counteracts bad news about Islam with bad news about Christians or someone
( white) who is allegedly anti-muslim.
Propaganda.. every day we are being saturated with it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#929417 Jun 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BIZARRE DETAIL DISCOVERED IN CASE SURROUNDING 3 WOMEN FOUND ALIVE NEARLY 10 YEARS AFTER DISAPPEARING
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/07/re...
LOVEOURSOLDIERS
Just throwing this out there. Interesting that such a big story comes out 2 days before the explosive Benghazi stuff. Don’t get me wrong.. I believe these women were kidnapped etc. I just question the timing
These coincidences happen so often. The lies occur daily.. how can you ever believe anything is as we are told by govt/MSM anymore
Like Hillary getting sick right before she testifies.
Putting time in between the issue.. then she can say..”what does it matter now”?
Carney..“that was a long time ago”
The state dept. woman is smart. They have a new flunkie out there to lie.
Also interesting is the story about the ‘white” guy allegedly with molotov cocktails in his house… who is labeled a terrorist before they know anything about him and before any crime was committed. And the are saying they saved lives. Meanwhile, people who killed 4 people with sophisticated pressure cooker bombs were called terrorists only after pressured to do so.
Does it goes something like this?
Obama to Brennan: if you have anything on a white person.. get it out.. NOW.. I mean NOW. you know.. like that guy who made that video.. that was good stuff.?
Brennan: yes sir ( bows ).
Watch..something always happens that looks like it counteracts beliefs about terrorists being Islamic radicals. He always counteracts bad news about Islam with bad news about Christians or someone
( white) who is allegedly anti-muslim.
Propaganda.. every day we are being saturated with it.
Gee don't get me wrong, but for someone who can find a conspiracy around every corner has got to be totally whacked!. You typify the ugly American, the one Al Queda uses to motivate their suicide bombers. Totally paranoid, totally racist and totally culturally devoid of how the world works. No wonder you try and hide behind a religion. Who is to say you could be praying to the wrong God, it just might be Allah.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#929419 Jun 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
REPORT: IRS AIDE VISITED WHITE HOUSE MORE THAN 300 TIMES
Jun. 21, 2013 3:49pm
White House visitor logs show Shulman’s chief of staff, Jonathan M. Davis, appears to have visited the White House and adjacent Eisenhower office building as many as 310 times between the fall of 2009 and February 2013.
“Why does this person have to go there 300 times when they probably don’t have the staff expertise to be discussing tax issues?” Stverak asked.
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/06/21/repor...
Using Glenn Beck as a source? Really?

Newville, PA

#929420 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No
from the same poll:

"About 52% of those currently polled believe abortion should be legal under certain circumstances, a slight increase from last year's findings of 50%."

I guess that makes you a liar once again.

Newville, PA

#929421 Jun 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The government has no money other than that stolen from the taxpayers.
After the government steals your money for years, time to get even.
Galt, the fine example of an American, thinks e should not support his government.

Newville, PA

#929422 Jun 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why the Magic Negro's DHS in on a buying spree for munitions and military equipment.
Yet another right whiner having a fit because the government is buying ammo for its border patrol, FBI, IRS, ATF, etc.

You people are so easily duped.

Since: Jun 13

UK

#929424 Jun 22, 2013
In your mind what is a GPS jammer and what can it do to help you? Only when you are in the situation that the GPS jammer is need you will understand how important and useful such kind of device is. Gaining more knowledge of the device? Just start at http://www.jammerfromchina.com/ and then you will have access to the best GPS jammer.

Newville, PA

#929425 Jun 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No links. Poof!
Who in the hell are Hodson and Busseri? A gay couple with a burr beneath their pink saddles?
Liberal Academicians all feed on grudges and feed this crap to each other back and forth until some Liberal rag like Slate, Mother Jones or thinkprogress.org will publish it.
Go find your marbles and play with them.
Ahhhhh. Is the poor racist f*ck mad because studies show his racism & use of slurs is a sign of his low intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 70,552
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 35 min fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 4 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Fatal shooting in Humboldt Park 4 hr reality is a crotch 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:23 am PST

NBC Sports11:23AM
Soldier Field: Problem with clocks has been rectified
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?