Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,401 - 853,420 of 1,096,596 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
While creating 30 million new uninsured.
it has to be more than 30 million-the state and local governments are laying people off and or firing them because they can't afford to pay the health care. I heard this was happening all over the place, but especially in Illinois.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying the premiums for those 30 million, most of whom have no insurance because they can't afford it?
We're already paying for their health care, that's what you morons don't get, EMERGENCY ROOM!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, by the way you diss conservatives and praise liberals, it's really hard to tell what you are sometimes, Homer.
But I'll believe you.
Who did you vote for in 2012, by the way?
I do not diss conservatives, I diss rightwingers, I do not see the two as being the same and if I praise anyone it's the individual or something I agree with, I believe I have even had a kind word for John Galt from time to time.

I voted for Obama. In all honesty the biggest thing for me with Romney was his plan to increase defense spending by a couple trillion dollars, Homer was/is completely against that. We're already broke. Other that a few other things not much difference between the two candidates once you dial down all the rhetoric and wade through all the BS from both sides.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie won't be running either, unless the Democrats want him.
They can have him. Christie needs to come out of the closet and proclaim he is a democrat. We all know it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this will be an absolute shock to you but insurance companies actually base their pricing on statistical analysis of various age groups. They do this now, really. No sh*t.
And they are profitable.
The insurance companies will now have more customers & more profits.
Those without insurance now use the medical facilities & often can not pay.
These 30 million newly insured will now use these facilities and pay with their insurance.
So explain why this will destroy private insurance companies. Explain why adding thee 30 million new customers will harm doctors & hospitals?
If those 30 million people suddenly found jobs w/ medical benefits, how would that be different?
Let's just forget about the game changer...pre-existing conditions..right, dumbass dave? Oh, and the other game changer...no one like the medical device tax.

Insurance companies are not allowed to make much profit. The amount allowed to make is even less under obamacare. Most of the 30 million uninsured now don't want or need medical care. Most are young and healthy. The young and healthy will be paying low premiums but will be using health care facilities they would not have in the past because it's "free". A 20 year old who would have toughed out that skateboard injury will now happily walk into a hospital.

Doctors and hospitals will now have to bill according to codes (not actual costs), you know, those same codes one of you dumbasses (no names mentioned...nuculur option) denied they would be used for billing purposes.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Kardashian names baby North West.
North West what?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, we've all seen NCIS, I was referring to disposable cell phones. They can't track you any further once you've gotten rid of it.
They don't need to. They know where and when it was purchased. And they know where you were at that exact time. I have taped off my bathroom in red duct tape. You bastards aren't getting me!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer gonna get hammered from both sides for that last post.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
But you better be carrying your tribal ID card. So how many halves do you have? you're half black, half Indian, half gay, half alien...
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If I put 25 black cubes, 25 white cubes, 25 black balls and 25 white balls in a bowl, half the contents of the bowl is round, half are cubical, half are black and half are white.
You can have lots f halves.
Dave's attempt to save Sonic's stupidity at claiming he was half everything.

He thinks because you have a variety of objects with two characteristics each that it equals the ability to have numerous halves.

Then he gets all pissed when it is pointed out there still is only two options per object not countless ones.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie won't be running either, unless the Democrats want him.
Agree !!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of just how stupid Whatever is.
Just in case here was ever any doubt.
Since you think we are bowls, throw in a yellow triangle. Doh! Your theory just got shot to sht. Dumbass.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains a lot. You think people are bowls.
<if I were lily, i would have asked "What the f are you talking about?" cause typing errors is all she gots>
Dumb Dave is arguing it is mathematically possible to have more than two halves.

So there, you are wrong Eman when you challenged Sonic that you can only be half twice.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I could add that 25 cubes are solid, 25 are hollow, 25 balls are solid and 25 are hollow,
Then the follow is true
half the contents are round
half are cubical
half are black
half are white,
half are solid
half are hollow.
This is the problem with liberals. They stereotype everyone. Hey, dumbass dave, some people are yellow triangles, you bigoted POS!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Both Republicans and Democrats rejected his budgets, so he was probably on to something. And as I stated at the end of the day does it matter, we haven't stayed on budget since the Eisenhower administration. At least the Democrats were honest enough to say why even have a fckin' budget, we're never gonna keep to it.
We never 'stayed on budget' during the suppy-sider Administrations of Reagan and Bush43 and both times it ended in financial disaster , S&L and recessions under Reagan and the bigger Lehman bros. collapse and Wall Street crisis and recession at end of Bush43 's second term. Can't republicans let go of Reagan's nipple and just admit supply-siders SUCK!:-D

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, Homer is a straight male, but if he excites you maybe send him an email or contribute to his campaign. If Hillary doesn't run I'm voting for Christie, time to put a New Jerseyan in the White House.
WTF do you have against gays? Bigot!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>North West what?
North is the first name and West is the last.

She did not explain the name chose
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You just lost any and all credibility as far as I'm concerned with this post.
You are more contrary than reasonable. Unfortunately.
Everything I posted is fact so, if I lost all credibility from you, it wasn't worth having. Just like you opinion on Reagan!
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer gonna get hammered from both sides for that last post.
Hmmm, what post?

Trying to explain to YOUR Dave that only two halves are possible.

I suppose that makes me an ahole-LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he was "chasing them" !!!
He had the right letters though.

He's lying out his azz lily. He thought that he had put a believable story__he didn't___what else is new?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
We're already paying for their health care, that's what you morons don't get, EMERGENCY ROOM!
that is such a lie. Emergency room visits is a pittance compared to the cost to the taxpayer for O'bamacare. Not only that but the hospital gets tax cuts 10 times greater than the cost of their "charity emergency room care." but you knew that didn't you?
U.S. Hospitals are advertising in Mexico to come have your baby here in the United States-why are they doing that? O'bama cut a deal with them too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 176,873
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 50 min Sinatra 291
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min gcaveman1 46,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Valerie 97,845
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,303
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,738
Amy 8-22 6 hr Kuuipo 12

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000