Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,381 - 853,400 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think Bush is a racist
Good for you, Lily. I almost cried.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Great they can track it right to the trash can it was tossed in. Now if they have a security camera nearby...Homer sees cameras as more of a threat to privacy.
Come on people, you can't be this stupid. Or maybe you can, so pick up a newspaper once in a while. If your phone is on, it is pinging cell towers (no gps required). Hopefully I just prevented Homer from doing something stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this? The third or fourth time today you made this moronic comment to various posters here?
This is the brilliance Homer appreciates.
I've been on here at 9:00pm Pacific time to find lily posting. I just figured she didn't remember doing it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Media That Bashes Obama Today Ignores Their Own Complicity In Bush’s Crimes
A double standard takes the form of an instance in which certain practices are perceived as conventional when applied by one group, but are considered forbidden when applied by another group making them morally unfair applications of the principle that all are equal. Republicans have never considered that all are equal whether it is their practice of giving corporations the ability to avoid paying taxes and raising tax on the poor, or stealing Americans’ pensions and giving them to the wealthy as tax cuts, their disparate treatment of Americans they are supposed to serve is abominable. However, the people should not feel too set upon, because the contradictory standards the GOP applies to the occupant of the White House are just as despicable as their treatment of the American people and the media is as pathetic as Republicans.
One can understand the sentiments of rubes in conservative ranks with mental recall rivaling an amoeba, but the media and Republicans in Congress, who were both part and parcel of enabling Bush practices they condoned and often promoted, certainly are aware that the so-called outrages of the Obama Administration were commonplace and never questioned, much less assailed as scandalous, when a Republican sat in the Oval Office. It is accepted by any thinking human being that Republicans are hurling fallacious allegations at the Obama White House in spite of irrefutable evidence their attacks are nothing more than witch hunts to cover their incompetence and denial over the results of the last election, but the media is woefully complicit in withholding criticism of Republican double standards and have inexorably joined the likes of Fox News, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh and lost all credibility as responsible journalists.
....The list of media cover-ups of Republicans’ applying a different standard to President Obama, an African American man, than a white George Bush is endless, and they are both responsible for the populations’ ignorance of Republican attempts to keep this nation from progressing much beyond the devastation of the last Republican administration. For the New York Times to claim President Obama has lost credibility for a seven year practice their favorite son George W. Bush began informs that the only credibility gap in this country exists in main stream media and not the Obama Administration. It is important to remember that this is the same New York Times that promoted the rush to war with Iraq when they knew Bush was lying and didn’t call for impeachment when Bush outed an active CIA operative to silence a man who reported Iraq was not developing a nuclear weapon. As guilty as Republicans are for applying a different standard to President Obama than they did Bush, the main stream media is worse because their job is supposed to be reporting truth, but truth requires applying the same standard for all; something media and Republicans are incapable of.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/07/republ...
"The Media That Bashed Bush Ignores Their Own Complicity In Obama’s Crimes"

Funny how that goes both ways.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Misstated the above cube ball example.

Should state you can have only two characteristics

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I have been bitching for 30 years, Reagan, Bush passed budgets and then proceeded to outspend them and then Clinton came along and we were almost right there and the Bush came along and didn't he pass a budget every year and proceed to go over it every year? It's only because now Obama is in charge that YOU noticed.
Welcome to the club finally.
Maybe it's time you quit yer bitchin.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
and here's where you fail...
Who's paying the Hospitals? The insurance companies. Do the insurance companies charge their members what it costs for one person to visit the hospital? No. the depend on more healthy people to pay for the less sick people. Will healthy people make more trips to the hospital/doctor if it doesn't cost them anything? yes. There ain't enough money.
I know this will be an absolute shock to you but insurance companies actually base their pricing on statistical analysis of various age groups. They do this now, really. No sh*t.

And they are profitable.

The insurance companies will now have more customers & more profits.

Those without insurance now use the medical facilities & often can not pay.

These 30 million newly insured will now use these facilities and pay with their insurance.

So explain why this will destroy private insurance companies. Explain why adding thee 30 million new customers will harm doctors & hospitals?

If those 30 million people suddenly found jobs w/ medical benefits, how would that be different?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Brother is watching, probably right now.
Nothing new, they have been watching all of us for years. You think after all this the NSA or whomever is going to stop? With the technology they have and plenty more to come, never. You may as well move in to Flack's bunker.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd take the half black if i could. i'm not gay in any degree, but half alien?....maybe.
Maybe you could try black by injection since you're half gay (denial doesn't work here). Doh!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on people, you can't be this stupid. Or maybe you can, so pick up a newspaper once in a while. If your phone is on, it is pinging cell towers (no gps required). Hopefully I just prevented Homer from doing something stupid.
Calm down, we've all seen NCIS, I was referring to disposable cell phones. They can't track you any further once you've gotten rid of it.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ha-ha
Indians don't need green cards. as far as i'm concerned all you white folks need a green card.
sure they do--if they are from India.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care much for Bloomberg, I'd sooner vote for Christie. Either way Hillary will be our next president.
Hillary will not be the candidate.

Homer needs a Plan B.

Cory Booker turn you on?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only be one or the other- cube or ball. You can only be black or white. You can only have two halves.
Black cube
White cube
Black ball
White ball
Not possible -Black cube ball
Of course, to you this claim was totally logical and possible.
Proof of just how stupid Whatever is.

Just in case here was ever any doubt.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
do 'you' mean 'You' or 'you'?
but maybe we should ask carol.
Actually, I meant ewe. Stupid sheep.:-)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on here at 9:00pm Pacific time to find lily posting. I just figured she didn't remember doing it.
I try to remember to come here late at night to post something. It drives lily crazy as I have seen her complain how unfair it was that people sneak in and post late at night - how dare anyone post after lily goes to bed.

I am positive lily doesn't remember a lot of what she posts -she is a knee-jerk poster.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, About 75% of known human disease genes have a recognizable match in the genome of fruit flies.
First fruit flies, someday humans.
Although don't we live too long as it is? Back when 50 was considered old did we have all these healthcare expenses.
People died now we spare no expense to keep people alive.
I'm not suggesting anything, just making an observation.
Is that why sonic is half gay...just in case?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If I put 25 black cubes, 25 white cubes, 25 black balls and 25 white balls in a bowl, half the contents of the bowl is round, half are cubical, half are black and half are white.
You can have lots f halves.
Fck, I hate math.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're the one being confused. No one,least of all Bernanke, foresees that the U S economic resurgence won't continue to the end of Obama's second term(if we don't do things differently to cause a train wreck for the economy)Alas, there are some who are hurtling towards the train track edges like mortgage realtors returning to their old practices of packaging subprime mortgages to people who can't afford to buy them in a growing housing market or Bank of American returning to their old deceptive loan advertising with hidden high penalty rates to suck customers in or rating industry giants like Moody's and S&P taking bribes again from Big Banks to give all-star ratings to poorly-packaged, rip-off derivatives trading 'deals'(primary cause of the 2007-08 financial meltdown) and republican Congressmen blocking the regulatory finance reforms of Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
No rational lending institution will make long-term loans at current interest rates without passing the risk to others.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down booby, don't be so sensitive.
Come on...admit it...that was funny.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I am a part time ahole.
Please tell me you didn't tell your wife her dress made her look fat. Dude...lie!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 1 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 1 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 1 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Uzi 68,415
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••